Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (30333 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
freecocoa: @Yomii

Why should she love him for who he is when he obviously isn't sure of who he is sef? His money is the only thing he thinks makes him thick hence flashing it to get her.

I don't see why he should be angry cos he got what he deserved.

Free COCONUT why is it that u always back where normal people are facing this question is directed to guys and not ladies.. @op all u need to do is dust her out of your life No more comment
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chikk(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Brunomd: U flashd her Moni, nd U tink d Job iz done shee? Money iz d root of al Evil bro, U jst b Aboki man wey dy Polish shoe wey anoda Ibo man dy wear! Gv her red card bro, go ahead nd fnd Ur Own True Love.

Lie!

The LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by specialguest(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
ypzilanti: I keep telling low esteemed dudes:

What you need to get even the most gorgeous woman on this planet is a good JOB, good sense of humour, and self confidence. Unfortunately, while anyone can get a good job, the sense of humour and self confidence is lacking in many Nigerian men.

They keep consoling themselves that they will finally get a beauty queen when they make the 'Gazillion' dollars they have been dreaming about. Of course, you will get her then...but she came to chop money!

I couldnt agree less with you. Guys should learn to stick to the Ladies they meet on their way up, because the ones you get hooked up with when you are eventually made are mostly with you for the wrong reasons.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Your thread doesn't make any sense undecided undecided

Yes! nothing makes sense to a Cameroonian.... Look into the mirror and see how much u make NO SENSE TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF OTHERS
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by donkayze1: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Yes! nothing makes sense to a Cameroonian.... Look into the mirror and see how much u make NO SENSE TO YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF OTHERS

lmaoooooo........ dats all
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
After that check her fone again and see the name she use in saving ur contact u wud be surprised to see MUGU1 or Mugu2 there.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Jastombutex11:

moronic bastard wink wink
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by mdee1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Am nt a fool so dat can happen to me
any gal i do dat 2 nd i succeed,i just 4k d 4king life out of her cos dats wat her likes{bitcchz} want.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Btruth: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
He's got what he had bargained for. End of story. "Ile ta ba fi ito mo, eri ni yi o wo" ( any thing built on feeble foundation, will definitely collapse)

O da ro! (Goodnight)
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by NLGwoodey: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
No need of dumping her.
Now that you know her game.
You have to change your format.

For me, I will treat her like a queen. I will lavish her with gifts. I will propose to her
I will introduce myself to her parents and friends.

When everything is set and she lets her guard down. I will drop her like a bad habit at the last second.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by eazzzy1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by free2ryhme: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
both the guy and the girl are fools. she went in for the money the guy went in for the beauty
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by sweetnigga(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Blackteeth: What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.
LIKE SAY DE DON USE MONEY COLLECT YOUR BABE.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by rolyn: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
...Al she had2do was2play along n d job was done. Shikenan!!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yomii: You don't need to think twice bro.. Just give her red card. Period! It's obvious that dis days gals don't love you for who you are but for what you have. Red card is the ultimate trending things.

SAYS WHO?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
NLG_woodey: No need of dumping her.

For me, I will treat her like a queen. I will lavish her with gifts. I will propose to her

When everything is set and she lets her guard down. I will drop her like a bad habit at the last second.

U BAD OOO BUT NA UR MONEY U DEY WASTE
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by blackbeau1(f): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
He shouldn't do anything,afterall,he knew the only way she would love him was with his cash and that was what he flashed to get her.why then would he be shocked to see the text?

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Sike(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thank God for my own lady. She knows and loves who i am.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: moronic bastard wink wink

Thanks dearie its wonderful to know your surname wink wink grin
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nuzo1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Why should such text message be a supprise when over 70 percent of relationships especilly in Nigeria is based on how much the male has to keep offering.

Tell your friend to get used to it or simply start looking for a girl that would love him for who he is.

Cos its foolish to sow beans seed and expect to havest yams.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Ryda(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mehn if nah me ehn, after i don chop d girl finish nd she sef don chop my money

One day
i'll just ask her..how far? D dough don finish o.
How u wan do am?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by joelbaba: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
she will fine her self with her parent without nowing the time.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
In as much as we guys want to have the freedom from relationships and "bone" any girl we want, it is usually advisable to have a girl before you are successful and make that plenty money. Because then she sees beyond just your pocket. Waiting to be rich before looking for a girl to marry is not a good idea since girls these days have perfected the art of pretence.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Chrisdavis: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
Part 2 please
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by chronique(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Really feel like replying but I've had too much to drink this night. Would reply when my senses are clear. undecided
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Slimphizzy: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2013
My girl told me today 'just because u'r helping me shouldn't give u d right to talk to me anyhow' just because I punked her & then called her April fool. I guess she made me realize I was a fool to be helping without being certain she truly loves me. But even at that, true love or not, I don't think it's a big deal to spend on girls u'r straffing! Life's give & take! Anyway I called her a bitch when I realized (as a result of d punk) dat she was passing d night out 'somewhere' else (apart from rccg camp where she told me she was before I punked her dat I was coming).... Lol grin[/color][color=#990000]
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Slimphizzy: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2013
My girl told me today 'just because u'r helping me shouldn't give u d right to talk to me anyhow' just because I punked her & then called her April fool. I guess she made me realize I was a fool to be helping without being certain she truly loves me. But even at that, true love or not, I don't think it's a big deal to spend on girls u'r straffing! Life's give & take! Anyway I called her a bitch when I realized (as a result of d punk) dat she was passing d night out 'somewhere' else (apart from rccg camp where she told me she was before I punked her dat I was coming).... Lol grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by yommyuk: 4:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Why waste your time with her?
u are either in it for fun or whatever
undecided
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by yommyuk: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2013
NLG_woodey: No need of dumping her.

the devil's advocate cool
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by coputa(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2013
Dont you know that its primarily because of money that a women will open her.......for a man..the others are secondary...if money grows on trees,women would have married monkeys.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by eldoradoxx: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2013
"You are testing her to know if she is materialistic, she is testing you to know if you are stingy" the circle goes on! Who is fooling who here?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Emmres(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2013
dayokanu: Bring her come house one day and fuckkk the daylight out of her, when you have finished forward that same text to her phone while she is still beside you in bed

Deuces
guy u gt mout jare after u dn f**k her wela den u go invite ur gate man mak e cum chop hot suya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.