Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" (30334 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by shegeto(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2013
chikk:

Where the hell are you from by the way? The moon? what do you mean by the enboldened above? This thread is meant to teach the male folks one or two things, don't derail it by starting an attack on women. Besides, your first line should be: 'there's NOBODY who doesn't like money'! But If you must talk about women here, then talk about the ones in your 'moon' of a country, don't generalize nigerian women
.....LMAO,vexin period,lol
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2013
To me, love is love. The means by which u get it does not matter. There must be something in you that makes a girl want you; money, fame, cute looks, sexy abs, (Jesus is ur cousin if u have all of these in one). Whatever it is, it's all d same. So if u re not handsome enough, u re very much free to use ur cash and get d girl, na d same pleasure, same 'I love you' texts, same crying if u decide to end d r/ship, evrythin same or almost!!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Bible said: Money answereth ALL THINGS! Including LOVE, so whoever said money can't buy love must have gone to the wrong market in the first place!!!grin

Guys and ladies all love money!!!

And if you are a guy and you are truly wealthy or from a wealthy home, then I would advice you to mind the places you go to avoid attracting the wrong people.

Thank God, there are extremely cute girls from very very wealthy families, so y shud a very rich guy go to the gheto to find true love and still expect them to love him for what else Sighs.

WARNING! Don't go looking for love in poor places if u are a rich guy, create a boundary unless u just want fun! Most times, poor girls act nasty, sighs.

And again, that's y a rich guy needs to marry so many wivesgrin so that in d process, one or two will naturally love him for him and his money toogrin This is where Christianity cheated guys, d rich ones thoughgrin

In order words, if u are rich as a guy, don't date/marry a poor girl, and if u must, have it in mind that she is dating/married to u becos your MONEY, simple! But if it turns out she loves u for u, thanks be to Godsmiley
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2013
And what's with all these complains of he flashed his money and got her? Of course do u expect him to flash his poverty to get her when he's rich

Forget all those NOLLYWOOD nonsense movie; a rich guy can't go low or act low just to get a girl, for what

And which girl says she doesn't want to date/marry and love a rich guy Let's be honest to ourselves jareh!

If u got money, guy enjoy it, flash it responsibly and have it in mind that all women and men love you just because of your money, so u don't need to be surprised with such message or even one that's worse than that.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Jadeng: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2013
Flash the Cash and you get Ash..... Gudluck!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2013
Honestly this is one BIG reason most rich and very comfortable guys don't want to marry!!!

So becos a guy didn't meet a girl when he was nobody, he shud forget about finding love when he becomes rich, is that it

What abt guys that didn't date for one reason or the other and finally gets to d age of marriage and they are very rich, so they shud forget finding love Nonsense!

What abt guys that didn't experience poverty or lack from childhood, so they shud also forget finding love or they shud go to their village and live, grow bushy beard, buy a bicycle, and live in mud house so that girls can love them becos they are poor Jokers!!!

NOLLYWOOD is deceiving lots of people. All girls here and beyond are searching and looking for rich guys to date, marry and love genuinely so let's stop all these pretence.

who said girls don't truly love guys who met them while inside a rolls royce

Modern Nigerian girls don't have time for poverty or poor guys o pls...so guys better go and hustle if u aren't rich already to make it or else na mbgeke u go marry ogrin nansenses!!! As if being rich now is a crime.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by betrani(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2013
chikk:

Where the hell are you from by the way? The moon? what do you mean by the enboldened above? This thread is meant to teach the male folks one or two things, don't derail it by starting an attack on women. Besides, your first line should be: 'there's NOBODY who doesn't like money'! But If you must talk about women here, then talk about the ones in your 'moon' of a country, don't generalize nigerian women
Is it a lie? Thats hw u are! All nigerian women!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2013
Buy her a Range Rover vogue cos u have to confirm your "idiotness"!!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by cfours: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2013
who cares.how is it different from a guy saying:
"I only stuck with her because of her breasts"

She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing.

both men and women can be very superficial.
men for sex; women for money etc they are meant for each other.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Zalza: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2013
Nothing spoil. I don't blame U nor her for what happened . Remember U went for her 'cos she's beautiful while she opted for ur cash. U just need to work things out btw ur selves. Look at d date of d text n found out if its recent. If its recent that's too bad buh if its a old text. Love might av overcome dat it do happen guys.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by blueeyes1: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2013
chikk:

The guy in the post is a big fool to start with. He had his eyes on this particular girl and thought he can get her with his money when he made it. The girl too had her own hidden agenda so both of them are playing games with themselves.

I don't have any problem with the topic, but with 190's post. What concern 'nigerian girls' here when the OP is talking about just ONE girl? Why should he bring nigerian girls into the matter?

That 190 guy always makes this kind of arrogant and irritating posts. And he didn't answer me if he is from pluto.
I tire o,like there are no Nigerian girls who feed their men. That 190 guy must be one very insecure dude.WTF!
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Haimankhan: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2013
[i][/i] firstly you have to know that 'when you give the devil attention he wil definitely give you direction.so why would you try to boast in order to get her? What if you accidentally loose everything?
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Laptopbiz(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Yomii: You don't need to think twice bro.. Just give her red card. Period! It's obvious that dis days gals don't love you for who you are but for what you have. Red card is the ultimate trending things.
shekainan
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by danarachi: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2013
We will quit d relationship that very moment.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Originalsly: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Flashing money to get a girl can buy you more than you bargain for.The only thing you are sure about is her outward beauty.You also know money is tops on her love list...but to what extent you don't know.Is it to the extent where she would have no problem having you robbed, kidnapped or killed? ...and why would you expect her to love and stick with you if someone else flashes more? Ref. Kim Kardashian.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Ogegod87: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
NLG_woodey: No need of dumping her.
Now that you know her game.
You have to change your format.

For me, I will treat her like a queen. I will lavish her with gifts. I will propose to her
I will introduce myself to her parents and friends.

When everything is set and she lets her guard down. I will drop her like a bad habit at the last second.

funny enough, guys like dat end up falling in luv, marrying and spending d rest of deir lives wit such ladies....cheesy
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by ndeepurity(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why cry over spilled milk wen u s.tupidily spilled it. Why not flash da cash, she falls, u drill ur oil once or twice, and give her serious red card before attaching emotions.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Abdul4success(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
well; d guy got what he deserved
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Chizin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
dayokanu: Bring her come house one day and fuckkk the daylight out of her, when you have finished forward that same text to her phone while she is still beside you in bed

Deuces
Then, who is on the loss side? You of course, because that does worth nothing.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by pryd(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
dayokanu: Bring her come house one day and fuckkk the daylight out of her, when you have finished forward that same text to her phone while she is still beside you in bed

Deuces

did u say Bleep d daylight out of her?? U mean he should straff her with so much energy like he has never done before; spin around&penetrate her frm nasty angles?
Wat if she's screaming yeahh yeahh give it to me...give it to me baby...i want more...pls dnt stop..yeahhh...aayyyshh...
Wetin u go do??
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Caprison(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
AmBeautiful: "Pretend i didn't read the text and break up with her in a surprising manner"
r u breakin up wen u avnt eaten d breeded meat?.....ur a fool 2 brk up dat way
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by sunnyt1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Get used to it, NO gal will follow u if she is not seeing the assurance u can afford the convinience she is longing for
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by sunnyt1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Blackteeth: What If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Said This?

You are a guy, and finally your bank account is stuffed with millions. You later spotted her. She was looking gorgeous and mind blowing. Then you said to yourself, I have my pocket full of money so this chic will be mine. All I have to do is flash the cash and the job is done.

You succeeded with that. The girl is now yours. But along the line, your relationship became stormy. And one day, you were going through her phone, and you read a certain text she sent to someone, telling the receipient how stupid and crazy you have been, and the only reason she is stuck with you is just your money.

Guys how would you react after seeing this text, considering the fact that you flashed your cash to get her?

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.

This is what most guys get wrong, you show a gal ur affluence and u expect her to fall in love wit u for a different reason, if i may ask, what oda reason?

I spend most of my time wit gals and i can frankly tell u that all dey are PRAYING for is convinience, and when a guy shows he can guaranty it what else wud u expect? Its only natural that a dog will follow u wen u show him meat and bone.

Its sad to admit that most people dnt beliv in unconditional love anymore, its now abt the level of financial security a guy can afford.

There is this popular saying that a successful man is he who has financial security, while a successful woman is she who can find such a man. In other words, what ladies are looking for is financially secured men. Get used to it.

This doesnt mean some gals wont love you unconditionally, seriously, dey are out there, its ur job to find such gals. A married friend once told me b4 his wife that a gal wont be devoted for u if she is nt seeing d financial assurance from u.

So young men, if u dnt want to be fooled by ladies, dnt display ur affluence.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by debase1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=chikk]

The guy in the post is a big fool to start with. He had his eyes on this particular girl and thought he can get her with his money when he made it. The girl too had her own hidden agenda so both of them are playing games with themselves.

I don't have any problem with the topic, but with 190's post. What concern 'nigerian girls' here when the OP is talking about just ONE girl? Why should he bring nigerian girls into the matter?

u lik190, just call him & ......
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Fajzay: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Have u never heard, u keep a girl with whatever u used to get her. So keep flashing the cash while its yet available
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by honeypie143: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by olatbosun: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

Thank you, my brother.

Smart men meet such women, recognize what the woman is after, do a fast exchange of money and sexxx, and run for thier life.

Greedy men stay put trying to placate, satisfy and neutralize a woman that has endless cash demands. Most of the fools have a perfectly good woman that cares for them, but they do not find her 'challenging' enough.

Wagbayi

Life is too short to spend as somebodys permanent ATM machine and meal ticket. The whole concept of a wife is to have a friend and a life partner...

Wagbayi Thumb up for U̶̲̥̅̊ joOoº°˚ ˚. No comment.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Uwanma(f): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
So, you're disappointed because your money-flashing strategy worked?! This bros needs to make up his mind what he wants. You reel a fish in with bait and you're upset the fish was caught only because of the bait! But you offered the fish nothing else!

In any case, ladies, if you want to learn how to catch a man, here are 5 sure steps that would help! /p32veW-g2
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by JoanEver: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
You are the biggest fool in the first place.
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Jkvivi2020: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is simple. You flash her with your money that means you dont need her love, you need the pussy by the time you are through with the pussy you back off.if she like let her send 100 messages to guys. You are done with her. That is d real truth.
DR SMITH
Re: "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" by Originalsly: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blackteeth:

This is not my personal experience. Its question to teach a lesson to guys who believe it is wise to get women with money.
What lesson?...is prostitution something new?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.