Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? (37032 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abrantie: While we are at it, why don't we also ask "What's wrong with getting married to an engineer or plumber or construction worker or politician or ..."

Hi,

It was once the lawyers' turn.

Like they say, turn by turn...
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by xbeat: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
De always sleep wit d doctors and patient wu later get better
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by antontech(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hv made up my mind,a nurse or a teacher it will be for me by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by segalex: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Most of des stuffs are nt true, I'm a doctor, hapilly married to a nurse and my wife is a wonderful lady! She's worked for abt 3 years b4 we got married and I still met her as a virgin! I feel dt any lady dt will be promiscous will be no matter what her profession is!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Lagusta(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mdzough-Adi:
The wrong thing there is the issue of there night duties.

boss, there is nothing wrong with their night duties... In fact, there are nurses that dont even smell the night duties, talk more of observing them e.g public health nurses and dental nurses.....
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by heykims(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
But come to think of it, is big yansh synonymous to being a matron?...coz nearly all matrons get dt thing bad....
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by sizzlers(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
no big deal in marrying a nurse is jus the same as marrying a teacher
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Lagusta(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
segalex: Most of des stuffs are nt true, I'm a doctor, hapilly married to a nurse and my wife is a wonderful lady! She's worked for abt 3 years b4 we got married and I still met her as a virgin! I feel dt any lady dt will be promiscous will be no matter what her profession is!

now your wife is what i will call A RARE GEM!!!!!

Kudos boss!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by sammmiey1: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Decryptor: Mehnnn, i would have argued about this but i just have to agree with this thread o. Cos i met a nurse on nairalist and she visited me last year and Oh Boy! The 2 days she spent with me was pure heaven...dis babe knack me sotey my dicckk come dey pain me. Infact, i'll be returning the favor by visiting her in Eket where she's based by next week. The girl is something else plus the fact that she's from akwa-ibom. I suspect say nurses dey rub sugar and honey for that their kpomo o cos e too sweet
ehnehn,so nurse toto dey sweet?ok
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by sunnyt1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Aunty nurse!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Hi,

It was once the lawyers' turn.

Like they say, turn by turn...

grin grin grin.

Have you heard of sexual healing before?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by verbum: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nurses are caring. And this aid in quick recovery. We dont mis-interpret that. We shouldnt judge owing to individual differences and sex life.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Suchie(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Am a nurse. here in the US n my hubby is studying to become a nurse n i dnt see anything wrong with that.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
vislabraye:

grin grin grin.

Have you heard of sexual healing before?

Excuse me
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by spicyp(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
bukatyne:

For the sake of decent nurses who do not know how you de run am, modify this your post.

Posters who are not nurses are trying to defend you and you a nurse is trying hard to rubbish your profession more.

u have no insight of what am talking about so keep calm...."NOVICE"
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Excuse me

I mean ssexxual healing. This autocorrection dey make me vex.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by vandarsar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nurses are beautiful!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by toluene12: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Localamos: This thread is for idle dicussions. You can't tell me you have someone you want to get serious with and you are posting it for people to advise you.

For the novelty of it, nursing profession is a hghly respected one in nigeria and very broad at that. You would see nurses who are passionate about their job, and you would also see those who are very quarellsome and non challant about their jobs. You would see those that are chaste and those that are promiscous.

The few I know personally are respectable and responsible.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by hockeyboy: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by toluene12: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Decryptor: Mehnnn, i would have argued about this but i just have to agree with this thread o. Cos i met a nurse on nairalist and she visited me last year and Oh Boy! The 2 days she spent with me was pure heaven...dis babe knack me sotey my dicckk come dey pain me. Infact, i'll be returning the favor by visiting her in Eket where she's based by next week. The girl is something else plus the fact that she's from akwa-ibom. I suspect say nurses dey rub sugar and honey for that their kpomo o cos e too sweet
u dey knack akpako now, the thing dey sweet ur belle. No run come nairaland for advise when she calls to tell u she don get belle cos we wont help u.
Abi u never hear say awuf dey run belle.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by ojimma: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Oh u little experience of what nurse can do shocked I met dis gal on my 2nd year,2 days to my 4credit load exam and we tango thesame day,for ones in my life I experienced cloud 11. The 2days she unleash her forbidden Fruit, I felt like a resident of 3rd heavens.since that day I nursed the ambition of marrying a nurse.for that course I scored A without stress.that was b4 she became a nurse, quess what she will do now she was a senior nurse?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Fajzay: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2013
herkeym001: Most Nurses and Doctors are very bad, I stay at orile and I have much experience about those local nurses and their doctors. Won bad gan ni. Almost every guy wey dey my compound don secs nurse maryam including me. She's the worst have ever seen in my life.

Maryam is in deep shaite* ooo. Where is Maryam from o?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Fajzay: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2013
Lagusta:

boss u dont have to mention her name nah
As if you are not happy that her name was mentioned. If u have ur way, U'll request for her contact. lmao
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Mumu nigerians and their stupid way of stereotyping things through misconceptions.
Mtchw. Wey me wan get one fyn nurse to marry, this op dey talk nonsense. Maybe ur question should be, why do illiterate and deluded nigerian men don't wanna marry nurses. That's better. From experience, I've seen Nurses can keep their homes so well (hubby, children).I'm out.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by NLGwoodey: 4:43am On Apr 08, 2013

That is a rumor that has been going on since time immemorial. Nurses are believed to be humane more
especially in helping out people with conji problem. Because they are in the medical field, it is
assumed that they will understand and give out punny for free unlike others that may demand arms and
legs for good lays.

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by NLGwoodey: 4:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Lagusta:

now your wife is what i will call A RARE GEM!!!!!

Kudos boss!!!

nawa for you o. As if you don hear person wey say im mama soup no dey sweet.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by hardbody: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Keziehenry:
u are right,i wonder y some pple feel dat way.

You know he is right and you stupidly popped the question here expecting my contribution abi? You are on a looooonnnnggggg thing, Zombie.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by hardbody: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Suchie: Am a nurse. here in the US n my hubby is studying to become a nurse n i dnt see anything wrong with that.

Are you guys into same ssexx marriage? Considering you are a guy?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by wandeykul(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: nothing, is just that when the conji spirit is high. an she no dey u go no wassup
wat are u talking about.did u read d topic at all.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by wandeykul(f): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: nothing, is just that when the conji spirit is high. an she no dey u go no wassup
wat are u talking about.did u read d topic at all?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Juicysam(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2013
I once gave my friend a very loose gul's number who happens to be a nurse and he told me he had her on d first date#no stress#
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2013
Keziehenry: I learnt that nurses are well respected in a place like US and other developed countries,in those countries many people always dream of becoming or getn married to a nurse one day especially due to d fact that they are well paid.

But here where i stay about 80% of men dislike settling down with a nurse. some say d are promiscuous others that they take all kinds of birth control pills because it is @ their disposal which may impair their chances of giving birth in future. I want to knw your view on this.

lol@some say d are promiscuous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.