Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43864 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cowgurl: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okay guys, enough with the long quoted post of MBJ's, you have the choice of liking that post of his or better yet, scream his name as a sign of
acknowledgement in ur post just as I did..thank yousmiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

I kid you not, the girls puss in Virgin Island will make you petition heir colonial masters to change the Island's name to LovePeddler island. Their puss has acquired enough mileages.

Hmmm... I need to go give them there as well....

Are they as good looking as the chics from the Bahamas?? grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Huni_naija

Howdy?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cowgurl: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
..and yeah, I love the Very Good/Nice Bad guyz.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^Double oxymoron... undecided undecided
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by huninaija(f): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx: Huni_naija

Howdy?

Hi.. grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Cyrus12(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yield:

Yes, there are =p. Well, I'm one. And I'm sure there're others out there who like nice guys. Or maybe I'm just an exception. You should stand up for yourself more, if you feel like you're being walked on, especially if someone's treating you unfairly.

Arrogant, disrespectful men are not attractive, at least not to me. You describe yourself as an "eternally nice, romantic, kindhearted human". Those are wonderful qualities to have. I love kindhearted people. Don't ever change who you are for anyone. It'll pay off in the end. And whoever you end up with will be a lucky lady because she's got a good man by her side.

Talking from experience she had from Bad guys
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
huni_naija:

Hi.. grin

Where have you been with ya pretty face??

I miss my partner in crime...

How was your exam, anyway??

Gatts get a nyggah back on that ish, summer time is around the corner... Dun noe.. grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cowgurl: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^well, that's just the way it is.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
cowgurl: ..and yeah, I love the Very Good/Nice Bad guyz.

that's the point....
women don't like wussies -
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cowgurl: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar: that's the point....
True that!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by huninaija(f): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Where have you been with ya pretty face??

I miss my partner in crime...

How was your exam, anyway??

Gatts get a nyggah back on that ish, summer time is around the corner... Dun noe.. grin

A lot, got exam's next month tho and the pressure's been building up, can't wait till its all over tbh!! Seem's like you've been getting your freak on in nl as usual! Lol grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

that's the point....

You know deep down that isn't possible...

Just be an alpha male and allow that oxymoron!! grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by gabinogem(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
It's actually relative. Some are extremely good while some are extremely bad. No reasonable thinking person will want to go out with such an individual. Conversely, moderation is actually the key that opens the door of an ideal relationship... Man, be wise and cling to moderation; even in your wisdom.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
huni_naija:

A lot, got exam's next month tho and the pressure's been building up, can't wait till its all over tbh!! Seem's like you've been getting your freak on in nl as usual! Lol grin

There's no "freak" to get on in this weird place...

Right ya wrongs and let's make it a hot summer.. wink

I wish you all the best..
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
If a man rejects a woman for ostensibly shallow reasons, he tells himself he just knows what he likes. Nothing more. If a woman rejects him for shallow reasons, it's because she has mental issues. She says she likes nice guys but clearly likes jerks and she needs to be in therapy. Recognize this inherent hypocrisy, Nice Guy.

First rule of dating: If you do it to them, they can do it to you. Second rule of dating: it's nothing more than a numbers game. You'll meet people you like but don't like you. You'll meet people who like you but you don't like them. Eventually you'll find the person you click with. The post-hoc rationalizations, the blame shifting, etc. is counter productive. Date, enjoy an excuse to enjoy a meal, learn something about another person, and if you don't click, accept it's just part of the complicated nature of human attraction.

Oh, and wash.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
You know deep down that isn't possible...

Just be an alpha male and allow that oxymoron!! grin

you mean women like their men to be doormats?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by huninaija(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

There's no "freak" to get on in this weird place...

Right ya wrongs and let's make it a hot summer.. wink

I wish you all the best..

Thanks boo.. What wrongs?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

you mean women like their men to be doormats?

Nah, just saying being a very-good-bad-guy sounds like an idealist fantasy...

The concept itself doesn't even make sense... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
Nah, just saying being a very-good-bad-guy sounds like an idealist fantasy...

The concept itself doesn't even make sense... grin

it does - it's basically saying don't be the stereotypical bad guy that gets in trouble with the law a the time and don't be the wuss that washes undies for a girlfriend. strike a balance by doing a bit of both!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
huni_naija:

Thanks boo.. What wrongs?

You should be able to discern that... grin You know what you did..

Anyway, got some lovely books on sales from the library this Sat..

You can share if you want to still.

And your "black Jesus" still give me jokes, tho... Gatts follow my "ShymmexLion" handle for ya daily patois and rasta words from selassie... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

it does - it's basically saying don't be the stereotypical bad guy that gets in trouble with the law a the time and don't be the wuss that washes undies for a girlfriend. strike a balance by doing a bit of both!

Obviously, I'm never going to be a wuss - too cocky for that...

However, at this stage of my life - being a perfect gentleman is the ish, or probably an alpha male...

I look like a bad guy enough already, being bad won't score me that top chic for a relationship, tbh...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by huninaija(f): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

You should be able to discern that... grin You know what you did..

Anyway, got some lovely books on sales from the library this Sat..

You can share if you want to still.

And your "black Jesus" still give me jokes, tho... Gatts follow my "ShymmexLion" handle for ya daily patois and rasta words from selassie... grin

Haile Selassie.. grin don't tell me this is an alternate account of rasta mouse on twitter? Lool there are no wrongs to right boo non at all! tongue
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... I need to go give them there as well....

Are they as good looking as the chics from the Bahamas?? grin
They are good looking bruv but Bahamas girls are freakish if compared with them. I love carribean island women and shout out to dem Trinidad females with enough cowbell milk that can nourish starving Somalian kids....No pun intended wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

However, at this stage of my life - being a perfect gentleman is the ish, or probably an alpha male...

I look like a bad guy enough already, being bad won't score me that top chic for a relationship, tbh...

hahahaha - in other words, you are pulling off with the bit of both! bad boy appearance + nice guy attitude!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
huni_naija:
Haile Selassie.. grin don't tell me this is an alternate account of rasta mouse on twitter? Lool there are no wrongs to right boo non at all! tongue

Lmao... Gatts rep fi mi rasta bruddahs, ya noe... I just brought rasta mouse to nl... grin

Hmmm... I'll shout you, anyway...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by chi4ik(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
This message is Fø̲̣̣я̅ me alone, I pray l learn from this aticLe
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

They are good looking bruv but Bahamas girls are freakish if compared with them. I love carribean island women and shout out to dem Trinidad females with enough cowbell milk that can nourish starving Somalian kids....No pun intended wink

Lmaooo... I didn't know you're on the carib chics as well... But JA chics gatts the baddest milky way of them all... Trini chics are not far behind... grin

Gatts see what them "Virgins" are saying as well... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Post a picture undecided
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha - in other words, you are pulling off with the bit of both! bad boy appearance + nice guy attitude!

How? grin My appearance is not really about me trying to be bad, chics just think I'm a bad boy because I've got tons of tattoos... So, that's subjective...

Your concept is what I'm still trying to understand...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
Post a picture undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
English! Post your darn picture so we can see if what u're saying is true undecided undecided mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.