Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43828 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol who says am preying on vulnerable lads Are u vulnerable?
shymexx:

I know you're not... I'm just telling you to stop preying on vulnerable lads.. tongue
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
toshmann: my advice to men . . . never make it your life ambition to satisfy a woman . . . you will fail, bc first of all, women dont even know what they want.

my advice to women . . . when u identify a nice guy, hold on to him and treat him well, disregard his errors, bc, the next guy may be your heartbreaker . . .

my advice to all the girls i will toast this year: disregard everything i posted just now grin

you are too correct my brother.. they dont know what they want.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: lol who says am preying on vulnerable lads Are u vulnerable?

Never have and never will... I smell bs from afar..

Any chic that tries preying on me will end up with frostbite...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz:

I'm not crushing on Shy! angry
The misconception here is u think every rapper is some sort of gangsta, u don't know JAY Z personally so we can't say much about who he is.
Moreover, how many artists do u know that marry ppl outside their field? Celebrities like hooking up with each other, something about being with someone that understands the life they live.

The fact that Steve Job is a geek doesn't make him a nice guy. Most jerks I've met are nerds. They take pride in how smart and knowledgeable they are and will not hesitate to brag about it.
Mumu guys are not nice guys. If u think acting like a jerk to a woman is going to make her like u then you're on a long thing! You have a chance with a high school chic though, the ones that still thinks a guy that pays them no attention is cool.
i second.. nice elaboration...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bad boys aren't necessarily jerks. We have the overrated typical "bad boys"/players and the real bad boys.

The real bad boys know when to strike the balance. They keep you coming back for more ... Love + stockholm syndrome ... I call them "very good bad guys". cheesy I'm lucky to be fûcking with one.

Nice guys are bleh .. the only chance they have in the game is if their niceness is accompanied with excellent bedmatics, then, they can be on the same level with the real bad boys.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: So you expect a reward for being nice So that means you are not genuinely nice but pretending to be nice to get the reward. So basically the difference between a bad guy and a nice guy is that the bad guy does not pretend. Now i see why Men are all the same lol

in which world are you living?! read my words AGAIN: treat people how you want to be treated!!!!
so if i am nice to someone, i expect them to be "nice" to me. where is the big deal here. sex is just part of being nice to your partner. she may prefer to go shopping while i like to get my ball sack emptied! to each their own so long as we are "nice" to one another.

what you wrote is exactly the nonsense that the OP wrote, being nice to someone and being treated like a mugu, and smiling about it. a nice guy would TREAT YOU RIGHT, and he would expect the same from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
Bro Coogar, how is life, its been a while since we had a convo, so lets get it on:

long time no writtens.....
i still remain your loyal attentive student!

you see what you have to first realize is that LIFE IS LONG and the only ones that "truly" finish last are the bad boys. here is how it goes....... young inexperienced gal meet a nice gal and because she thinks there is no adventure in such r/ship, she decides to go settle for a bad boy instead. after a few black eyes, STDs from cheating and being treated like a rag, this lady will realize that she is too good to be treated like that, and thus understand that she will never settle for a man like that FOR MARRIAGE (or long term r/ship). so guess what happens? she run right back to nice guy's arms and they live happily ever after. sadly the story could have a different ending, where the nice guy tells the confused damsel that she had her chance and missed it, but either way she will still learn a great life lesson, which is: a nice guy is a marathon runner and she can enjoy his "niceness" forever, while a bad boy is a 100M runner, she can only take so much of his BS before she calls it quit (or die).

the beauty of this story is the girl in question would not leave - go where? she's madly in love. if anyone dares tells her she's in an abusive relationship then she would stab such individual. there's no perfect relationship - everyone is just tolerating the other and majority of the happy couples we see have hidden issues like you described above.

so the catch is not why how where or what is wrong with nice guys, as we all know that there is NOTHING wrong with being nice, the catch is to understand that being a bad boy will always get you nowhere if you are looking for a serious long lasting committed r/ship. but what the OP wrote is garbage and complete nonsense, and you of all people certainly KNOW THAT!

there's nothing wrong with the nice guy but he always finishes last......women don't want them to date - just a shoulder to cry on. when they need food, drinks, material stuff, someone to share emotional issues with, the nice guy comes handy cos he's a good listener. however, when these women want the rough sex, they ignore the nice guy and seek the bad guys.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Isn't "very good bad boys" oxymoronic?

Confusing alpha males for bad boys, no??
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
chillAX DUDE, was just pulling ur leg jeez.
MRbrownJAY:

in which world are you living?! read my words AGAIN: treat people how you want to be treated!!!!
so if i am nice to someone, i expect them to be "nice" to me. where is the big deal here. sex is just part of being nice to your partner. she may prefer to go shopping while i like to get my ball sack emptied! to each their own so long as we are "nice" to one another.

what you wrote is exactly the nonsense that the OP wrote, being nice to someone and being treated like a mugu, and smiling about it. a nice guy would TREAT YOU RIGHT, and he would expect the same from you.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx: Isn't "very good bad boys" oxymoronic?

basically, when a woman says you are nice then she's using you. grin

BABE!:
Bad boys aren't necessarily jerks. We have the overrated typical "bad boys"/players and the real bad boys.

The real bad boys know when to strike the balance. They keep you coming back for more ... Love + stocklhome syndrome ... I call them "very good bad guys". cheesy I'm lucky to be fûcking with one.

Nice guys are bleh .. the only chance they have in the game is if their niceness is accompanied with excellent bedmatics, then, they can be on the same level with the real bad boys.

i envy your husband - word to mother!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by missy1010(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Honestly speaking I kind of agree, my ex boyfriend was a complete loser, always insecure and jealous, i mean I have no problem with the jealousy but d insecurity was just plain disgusting, it's really not sexy and it made him seem like a pussy. Girls want the a confident, sexy, intelligent guy not a weepy, whining man-woman, dat just sick. Only one person is supposed to whine in a relationship and its not the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:
basically, when a woman says you are nice then she's using you. grin

grin grin grin grin

Coogar a la very-good-bad-boy...

I envy you, bro.. grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
missy1010: Honestly speaking I kind of agree, my ex boyfriend was a complete loser, always insecure and jealous, i mean I have no problem with the jealousy but d insecurity was just plain disgusting, it's really not sexy and it made him seem like a pussy. Girls want the a confident, sexy, intelligent guy not a weepy, whining man-woman, dat just sick. Only one person is supposed to whine in a relationship and its not the man.

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Women in Yankee are scared of Nigerian men for one thing, leaving them high and dry. We act like mr nice guy at first, when we hit that punny, we drop them like used coins. @OP are we bad boys, nice guys or just sharp bad guys? Naija boys in Houston are sharp bad guys, when it comes to dating. Afro American women always say; He cooks for me, pays for my grocery, open champagne for me and my girls in the club, gave me his car to drive but I just found out that he does same thing for several other women. OP there is no such thing as mr nice guy or bad boy, humans have both traits.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
miccodb: truth be said. this for sure is true. i have both been nice and ruthless and belive me i killed more being ruthless.

You refer to having sex with a girl as killing her?

You definitely need some help!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
Women in Yankee are scared of Nigerian men for one thing, leaving them high and dry. We act like mr nice guy at first, when we hit that punny, we drop them like used coins. @OP are we bad boys, nice guys or just sharp bad guys? Naija boys in Houston are sharp bad guys, when it comes to dating. Afro American women always say; He cooks for me, pays for my grocery, open champagne for me and my girls in the club, gave me his car to drive but I just found out that he does same thing for several other women. OP there is no such thing as mr nice guy or bad boy, humans have both traits.

i dunno about you but when i find used coins, i pick them up and use them again grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by PallyG(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice guys are not always victims like you paint it
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
yooooooo! bad boys rule the planet men.take a look at tupac,lil wayne, and even adolf hitler and saddam hussien.na so girls dey go weak at their knees when dem hear their names.even one babe said she would love to carress hitler"s toothbrush moustache if he had been alive.abegi bad boys own the world.good boys nothing for u grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by 190: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i dunno about you but when i find used coins, i pick them up and use them again grin

grin grin grin

I taught you well cool
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i did but it's not true....

you are a fantasist.....
that's the only plausible explanation or you only date secondary school boys. you don't play a player....a player plays you.

And why do you think she can't play a guy?

I don't support playing from either party but to think that only guys play is a fallacy.

Greedy people are actually more susceptible to being conned or duped.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

Cray!!

And dump them for the next user(s), no??
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by babakaka(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
dahonestboss:

Tha age bracket might be a determining point just like naturality said, and being bad is relative.

The kind of bad boys girls like do not necessarily mean guys that goes about doing bad things, but a lively guy who can stand on his decision regardless, a guy that take charge and will not take bullshit from them. which are contrary to the nice boys.

there is also a popular saying that if you are out on a date with a girl, do something bad or try fighting with someone, it helps grin

and believe me, it works!
your last two lines sounds funny but I don't think it will work
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar: long time no writtens.....
i still remain your loyal attentive student!

lol bro Coogar the elite and sensible one of NL, i can only learn from people like you, even though a nice debate never hurt our minds!

the beauty of this story is the girl in question would not leave - go where? she's madly in love. if anyone dares tells her she's in an abusive relationship then she would stab such individual. there's no perfect relationship - everyone is just tolerating the other and majority of the happy couples we see have hidden issues like you described above.

you can only bend a branch so long until it breaks....some women have ulterior motives why they stay in these r/ships but the majority are unhappy, miserable and living like ghosts. we all know that many are in abusive r/ships but can you sit here and say that this is what is RIGHT to do or live? some women are selling their bodies for money, even though we dont know why they do it, is it RIGHT? some people are killing others for mobile phone or cars, is it right?

no matter how we want to look at it, treating your partner like a rag is NOT RIGHT. unless this lady is with a nice guy, she will never be truly happy (as for the sado maso ladies out there, pls feel free to get your beat down on)

there's nothing wrong with the nice guy but he always finishes last......women don't want them to date - just a shoulder to cry on. when they need food, drinks, material stuff, someone to share emotional issues with, the nice guy comes handy cos he's a good listener. however, when these women want the rough sex, they ignore the nice guy and seek the bad guys.

bro, women shouldnt cry to begin with, so if they were with the right guys, they wouldnt. only dating a wrong guy would bring such heartache on a daily/weekly basis. are you now saying that a nice guy is just a guy that provides for what material nonsense these ladies want? maybe so, but also dont forget the care affection presence etc that the bad boy never showed her.

as i always say, to each their own, but a bad boy never last the distance. if you want to go the long way you need to treat your woman right.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol neways enough of my craziness as you could see was just joking but still it does not pay to be a bad guy. Nyc guys all day besides these days women are fed up with all you bad boys. You really would not want to meet a real badbuster for real. Unfortunately karma is a bitch so just saying smiley
shymexx:

Never have and never will... I smell bs from afar..

Any chic that tries preying on me will end up with frostbite...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
as i always say, to each their own, but a bad boy never last the distance. if you want to go the long way you need to treat your woman right.

Word is bond!!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
This coogar dude doesn't know what a jerk mean ?? How does one equate a jerk to a leader?

Stop thinking like the immature high school girls u date, stop mistaking a jerk for a manly man.

MBJ has taken over- I'll keep mute now smiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

scared? no - respect? yes!
it's a golden rule - you have to respect your opponent. respecting them means planning ahead in case she decides to wild out.....seasoned players see these things before they come and they have a foolproof blueprint that would effect their escape unharmed and uncaught!

babayaro and dwight yorke put the p in playing in their days.....only george best beat their record.

What really do you define as playing?

Are you sure the women were not just interested in having a piece of his flesh and move on?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukatyne:
And why do you think she can't play a guy?

I don't support playing from either party but to think that only guys play is a fallacy.

Greedy people are actually more susceptible to being conned or duped.

i think we need to clarify what playing is.....
when a playa moves to get a woman, his objective is to bed her. he probably has a budget to finance his project. he spends this money and he gets what he wants. in his mind, he has used the woman. the woman on the other hand probably just wants 3 trips to TFC as her price for bedding the guy. if she gets 5 trips she would also think she has used the man. now we have A and B thinking they played each other!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx: Isn't "very good bad boys" oxymoronic?

Yes, it's oxymoronic. The key word here is balance. I little bit of this, a little bit of that.

You want tips on how to be a VGBG ? cheesy

coogar:

Uncle which one are you; VGBG, mr nice or player?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: lol neways enough of my craziness as you could see was just joking but still it does not pay to be a bad guy. Nyc guys all day besides these days women are fed up with all you bad boys. You really would not want to meet a real badbuster for real. Unfortunately karma is a bitch so just saying smiley

I can't really blame "bad guys" because women changed the game by being overly materialistic... and the guys had to up their game just to get the worth for what they're paying for... However, taking advantage of vulnerable people isn't the way forward esp. if you believe in karma...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
BABE!:

Yes, it's oxymoronic. The key word here is balance. I little bit of this, a little bit of that.

I'm out of the game for now, so I'm good... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukatyne:
What really do you define as playing?
Are you sure the women were not just interested in having a piece of his flesh and move on?

of course - how many nigerian women have this motive of having a piece of flesh and move on? abeg.....most women go into relationships essentially to marry the dude! it's only after they have been dumped they quickly change the story to "i was just having fun". babayaro promised all these women he was going to marry them - they all wanted to be his wife, they wanted the glamour, his £45,000 weekly wage.

BABE!:

i am what you want me to be. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.