Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43827 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well honestly you get what you put in. Eventualy all those bad things will come back and bite you in the ass becasue you may decide to change but becasue of all the ish you did perhaps the one you are willing to change for may not blv you or worse do what you did to other ladies. As for me i stay away from bad guys. I even sense a hint am out. Dnt have time for immature boys who do not know what they want
shymexx:

I can't really blame "bad guys" because women changed by being overly materialistic... and the guys had to up their game just to get the worth for what they're paying for... However, taking advantage of vulnerable people isn't the way forward esp. if you believe in karma...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i am what you want me to be. grin

Touché. wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Well honestly you get what you put in. Eventualy all those bad things will come back and bite you in the ass becasue you may decide to change but becasue of all the ish you did perhaps the one you are willing to change for may not blv you or worse do what you did to other ladies. As for me i stay away from bad guys. I even sense a hint am out. Dnt have time for immature boys who do not know what they want

@ the bolded - that the truth... It's not really worth it in the long run... The "blowback" is always worse because it's going to bring the person back down to earth and shatter his confidence... and once you lose your confidence and "invincibility" it's always difficult to get back to that space...
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i dunno about you but when i find used coins, i pick them up and use them again grin
Homeless men pick used coins. I like paper money grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz: This coogar dude doesn't know what a jerk mean ?? How does one equate a jerk to a leader?

Stop thinking like the immature high school girls u date, stop mistaking a jerk for a manly man.

MBJ has taken over- I'll keep mute now smiley

shollypopz, i date city women you would definitely address as "yes ma". women you would work under as an intern! so go back to class and study hard to get the chance to work under these successful women!

MRbrownJAY:
lol bro Coogar the elite and sensible one of NL, i can only learn from people like you, even though a nice debate never hurt our minds!

i love healthy debates!

you can only bend a branch so long until it breaks....some women have ulterior motives why they stay in these r/ships but the majority are unhappy, miserable and a living like ghosts. we all know that many are in abusive r/ships but can you sit here and say that this is what is RIGHT to do or live? some women are selling their bodies for money, even though we dont know why they do it, is it RIGHT? some people are killing others for mobile phone or cars, is it right?

no matter how we want to look at it, treating your partner like a rag is NOT RIGHT. unless this lady is with a nice guy, she will never be truly happy (as for the sado maso ladies out there, pls feel free to get your beat down on)

mr MBJ, nobody was born a bad guy.
nice guys became bad guys after they got burnt! some used the experience of their friends to choose being a bad guy. sit any playa down today and he would have his tale of woes to tell you. treating one's partner like trash is ungodly but some women deliberately ask for it.

bro, women shouldnt cry to begin with, so if they were with the right guys, they wouldnt. only dating a wrong guy would bring such haertache on a daily/weekly basis. are you now saying that a nice guy is just a guy that provides for what material nonsense these ladies want? maybe so, but also dont forget the care affection presence etc that the bad boy never showed her.

women would always cry - be it tears of joy or tears of pain.
when she misses you, she would cry. they would cry at departure lounge of the airport. women are emotional beings. the only time a woman wants a nice guy is when he becomes her husband!

as i always say, to each their own, but a bad boy never last the distance. if you want to go the long way you need to treat your woman right.

a bad guy does not even want to last the distance until he's married
he wants to sleep with as many as possible so the earlier you break up with him, the better for his self esteem. he's racking up numbers and he does not care how many hearts he breaks before he gets to his final destination.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

You'll have to travel to Virgin Islands for that, bro... grin

Or probably get the King of Swaziland to invite you to one of his virgin parades - with virgins walking around butt-naked and shyte.. wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

you can't survive in the UK....
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

women want a leader, a guy who will lead them. a guy who, when he dates them, takes them places and takes care of things his way, who stands up for who he is and will debate her on topics if he doesn't agree with her. women want to be with a guy who knows he can actually get laid by other women but chooses to be with her - this does her self confidence a whole world of good!

if this is true, why are you not dating the assistant pastor in your church? grin

What you and some others have failed to understand is that niceness is NOT defined by your clothes or position in church or intelligence or ugliness.

A guy can be ugly, poor, churchy etc and still be very wicked or bad. I have seen Pastors, elders etc who beat their wives, disregard and disrespect her and handsome, trendy men treat their wives like queens. TI think this is the exact problem we have in the church today. I see a firebrand pastor and automatically assume he is a hot catch. I don't take into consideration that he is unbending and doesn't she other peoples' POV. I see a man well groomed, handsome etc and automatically assume he is a sinner or 'unserious' with God and hence will be a bad husband. Sister Titi sings like an angel and O la la I must marry her. I am blinded to the fact that she thinks all other members of the choir are beneath her and doesn't relate with them. She doesn't even make up or put on trousers therefore she must not pass me by. Sis Janet puts on trousers therefore she is a b!tch etc. I remember a lady who heard that I don't wear trousers saying that 'I must be a very good girl'. I was like seriously? I know a guy in school who never dated girls who wore trousers and changed them like clothes. This guy himself would qualify as a 'nice' guy by looks.

How can one know a good/bad guy/girl by his or her looks only? Infact, I am actually inclined to believe that bad guy/girls actually hide under the canopy of nerd/geek/dressing to perpetuate their evil.

As for women who prefer the truly bad guys, know that they have no vision for their lives and can be blown antwhere like chaff.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
missy1010: Honestly speaking I kind of agree, my ex boyfriend was a complete loser, always insecure and jealous, i mean I have no problem with the jealousy but d insecurity was just plain disgusting, it's really not sexy and it made him seem like a pussy. Girls want the a confident, sexy, intelligent guy not a weepy, whining man-woman, dat just sick. Only one person is supposed to whine in a relationship and its not the man.

And why should you whine?

Who told you that men like women who whine or are weepy?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

lol bro Coogar the elite and sensible one of NL, i can only learn from people like you, even though a nice debate never hurt our minds!

you can only bend a branch so long until it breaks....some women have ulterior motives why they stay in these r/ships but the majority are unhappy, miserable and living like ghosts. we all know that many are in abusive r/ships but can you sit here and say that this is what is RIGHT to do or live? some women are selling their bodies for money, even though we dont know why they do it, is it RIGHT? some people are killing others for mobile phone or cars, is it right?

no matter how we want to look at it, treating your partner like a rag is NOT RIGHT. unless this lady is with a nice guy, she will never be truly happy (as for the sado maso ladies out there, pls feel free to get your beat down on)

bro, women shouldnt cry to begin with, so if they were with the right guys, they wouldnt. only dating a wrong guy would bring such heartache on a daily/weekly basis. are you now saying that a nice guy is just a guy that provides for what material nonsense these ladies want? maybe so, but also dont forget the care affection presence etc that the bad boy never showed her.

as i always say, to each their own, but a bad boy never last the distance. if you want to go the long way you need to treat your woman right.

MBJ,

This is truly nice.

I wonder how people would brag about being bad in the first place.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukatyne:
What you and some others have failed to understand is that niceness is NOT defined by your clothes or position in church or intelligence or ugliness.

who's talking about niceness? we are talking about the chronic church guys that can never cheat on any woman!

A guy can be ugly, poor, churchy etc and still be very wicked or bad. I have seen Pastors, elders etc who beat their wives, disregard and disrespect her and handsome, trendy men treat their wives like queens. TI think this is the exact problem we have in the church today. I see a firebrand pastor and automatically assume he is a hot catch. I don't take into consideration that he is unbending and doesn't she other peoples' POV. I see a man well groomed, handsome etc and automatically assume he is a sinner or 'unserious' with God and hence will be a bad husband. Sister Titi sings like an angel and O la la I must marry her. I am blinded to the fact that she thinks all other members of the choir are beneath her and doesn't relate with them. She doesn't even make up or put on trousers therefore she must not pass me by. Sis Janet puts on trousers therefore she is a b!tch etc. I remember a lady who heard that I don't wear trousers saying that 'I must be a very good girl'. I was like seriously? I know a guy in school who never dated girls who wore trousers and changed them like clothes. This guy himself would qualify as a 'nice' guy by looks.

most times, appearance says a lot about the manners!

How can one know a good/bad guy/girl by his or her looks only? Infact, I am actually inclined to believe that bad guy/girls actually hide under the canopy of nerd/geek/dressing to perpetuate their evil. As for women who prefer the truly bad guys, know that they have no vision for their lives and can be blown antwhere like chaff.

so if you meet a pant-sagging dude with do-rags and a fat blunt on his left hand you would be inclined to date him because he might just be a nice guy? this is akin to tasting dog's poo just to be sure it is not the fecal matter of a baboon!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
missy1010: Honestly speaking I kind of agree, my ex boyfriend was a complete loser, always insecure and jealous, i mean I have no problem with the jealousy but d insecurity was just plain disgusting, it's really not sexy and it made him seem like a pussy. Girls want the a confident, sexy, intelligent guy not a weepy, whining man-woman, dat just sick. Only one person is supposed to whine in a relationship and its not the man.

Madam,

Also remember that your Ex might have had issues in the home where he comes from and looked up to you as giving him live to heal. Nobody was born insecure or jealous. Did you ever try to find the root cause?

A thread 'My father kills my spirit daily' or so was opened a while back. I know the guy would be very jealous, insecure and possessive except if he heals before entering a relationship.

P.S. Some people are naturally wacked anyways and nothing can help.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar: mr MBJ, nobody was born a bad guy.
nice guys became bad guys after they got burnt! some used the experience of their friends to choose being a bad guy. sit any playa down today and he would have his tale of woes to tell you. treating one's partner like trash is ungodly but some women deliberately ask for it.

i am not looking down on bad boys or playa as i have done my fair share, what i am saying is that, ULTIMATELY, a bad guy would always be worse off than the nice guy who treated some lady the proper way that she desired (unless her desires were to be treated like garbage). the OP wrote all these negative traits and automatically assimilated them with being a nice guy, which is definitely not true.

there is nothing wrong with a man wanting to play tough guy and treat his woman like garbage (to each their own) but we cannot sit here and say that it is better than being nice to her. at the end of the day, we each get what we put out.

we all have had our horror stories with women, but that should not be a reason to give up on them ALL. yes there are many "wrong" women out there, as much as there are gems out there.

women would always cry - be it tears of joy or tears of pain.
when she misses you, she would cry. they would cry at departure lounge of the airport. women are emotional beings. the only time a woman wants a nice guy is when he becomes her husband!

how would you feel if a woman, who you were dating, told you that she can date you but will NEVER marry......and instead she would go and get a nice guy for that?! it would mean that you are on a long thing and the day she has enough of using you (or playing with you), she will go and find someone RIGHT for her to marry. how sad.......
yes, you would both be using each other and it would only be ok if both are on the same page.

a bad guy does not even want to last the distance until he's married
he wants to sleep with as many as possible so the earlier you break up with him, the better for his self esteem. he's racking up numbers and he does not care how many hearts he breaks before he gets to his final destination.

you are right again, but the catch is that:"the day he wants to get married, he will act as a NICE GUY". so we should all quit looking down on nice guy as this is the only way for anyone to find the RIGHT one. what you are simply saying is that: when you want to play the field, be a bad guy, and when you are ready for marriage: be a nice guy......and that is understandable, but sadly you are indirectly saying what i have been saying all along....aka what the OP wrote about nice guys is nonsense!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
bukatyne:
As for women who prefer the truly bad guys, know that they have no vision for their lives and can be blown antwhere like chaff.

No woman really wants a typical bad guy. We want the best of both worlds; a bit of nice, a bit of bad.

The ones endowed with both traits are scarce; they're already taken or about to be taken!

The ones left are the two extremities , hence they're always up for grabs.... women prefer the bad guys as the last option because humans generally prefer adventure to boredom.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
BABE!:

No woman really wants a typical bad guy. We want the best of both worlds; a bit of nice, a bit of bad.

The ones endowed with both traits are scarce; they're already taken or about to be taken!

The ones left are the two extremities , hence they're always up for grabs.... women prefer the bad guyd because humans generally prefer adventure to boredom.

so you mean best of both worlds like a guy who cheats on you on friday but buys you flowers on monday....or flirts with all the girls in the clubs but goes home with you?! or better yet, lives with you but spends all your money on other babes?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

who's talking about niceness? we are talking about the chronic church guys that can never cheat on any woman!

most times, appearance says a lot about the manners!

so if you meet a pant-sagging dude with do-rags and a fat blunt on his left hand you would be inclined to date him because he might just be a nice guy? this is akin to tasting dog's poo just to be sure it is not the fecal matter of a baboon!

Niceness; the quality of being nice.

So the fact that a man can't cheat on his woman means he's nice? I laugh!

What if he beats her till kingdom comes?

Woe betides any woman who marries a fanatic churchy man who misunderstands 'a man is the head'...

I might not be attracted to a sagging man because he's not my type BUT I would definitely not jump at a man because his trousers don't reach the ground.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
i am not looking down on bad boys or playa as i have done my fair share, what i am saying is that, ULTIMATELY, a bad guy would always be worse off than the nice guy who treated some lady the proper way that she desired (unless her desires were to be treated like garbage). the OP wrote all these negative traits and automatically assimilated them with being a nice guy, which is definitely not true.

i agree with you and no one would disagree with you here...
however, humans are generally selfish and no one wants to be played for a fool. this is why people play games in relationships to safeguard their hearts!

there is nothing wrong with a man wanting to play tough guy and treat his woman like garbage (to each their own) but we cannot sit here and say that it is better than being nice to her. at the end of the day, we each get what we put out.

we all have had our horror stories with women, but that should not be a reason to give up on them ALL. yes there are many "wrong" women out there, as much as there are gems out there.

100% in agreement!

how would you feel if a woman, who you were dating, told you that she can date you but will NEVER marry......and instead she would go and get a nice guy for that?! it would mean that you are on a long thing and the day she has enough of using you (or playing with you), she will go and find someone RIGHT for her to marry. how sad.......
yes, you would both be using each other and it would only be ok if both are on the same page.

it depends on my initial plans for her - if i wanted her for keeps, i would be gutted but if she was always there just for sex then it's good riddance. majority of these bad guys know there are plenty of women out there for them so they are rarely heartbroken.

you are right again, but the catch is that:"the day he wants to get married, he will act as a NICE GUY". so we should all quit looking down on nice guy as this is the only way for anyone to find the RIGHT one. what you are simply saying is that: when you want to play the field, be a bad guy, and when you are ready for marriage: be a nice guy......and that is understandable, but sadly you are indirectly saying what i have been saying all along....aka what the OP wrote about nice guys is nonsense!

i am not looking down on nice guys....
what i am just saying is its a waste of time being a nice guy when marriage is not in the pipeline. young men should play around - it's part of human development. when it's time to get a wife, settle down with one, treat her like a queen and live happily ever after.

bukatyne:
Niceness; the quality of being nice.
So the fact that a man can't cheat on his woman means he's nice? I laugh!

What if he beats her till kingdom comes?
Woe betides any woman who marries a fanatic churchy man who misunderstands 'a man is the head'...

I might not be attracted to a sagging man because he's not my type BUT I would definitely not jump at a man because his trousers don't reach the ground.

for your sanity, you should jump at him. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
BABE!:

The ones left are the two extremities , hence they're always up for grabs.... women prefer the bad guys as the last option because humans generally prefer adventure to boredom.

Dear speak for yourself.

Adventure is relative. God has given our minds such power to create anything. All the adventure you see, somebody created it.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

so you mean best of both worlds like a guy who cheats on you on friday but buys you flowers on monday....or flirts with all the girls in the clubs but goes home with you?! or better yet, lives with you but spends all your money on other babes?

C'mon will you stop putting words in my mouth?!

VGBGs don't cheat like the typical player. They know when to strike the balance!!!! They are very assertive. They don't take shît from no woman but at the same time when they love you, they love you! They make it known to you that you're very irreplaceable when you mess up. They're very demanding. lipsrsealed They're adventurous. They bring the best out in you .... they keep you on your tippy toes ... the sèx? crazy good ... I can go on and on ...

The pros of a nice guy + the pros of a bad guy!!!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Neatboy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Big fat lies.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by mrofficial2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well, if MrBrownJay could get 39 likes, what else can I say about the crap the op posted? Unlike the poster who got 6 likes. Poster is obviously with #teambadboys hence tried to tarnish the enviable, emulative conducts of the nice guys.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Neatboy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
I need no seer to tell me that I'm a nice guy. My dear, it really depends on how matured you are. I have seen some hard guys that act very funny and so insecure in a relationship. Wait for a minute! Who is a nice guy? Please elucidate.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
The pros are all in your head. How can something bad have a pro. Bad guys keep fooling yourself into thinking you are hot cake by childish lil gals who fall for your "swagger" while the Nice guys, the real men get the real mature women who value them as much as they value us.
BABE!:

VGBGs don't cheat like the typical player. They know when to strike the balance!!!! They are very assertive. They don't take shît from no woman but at the same time when they love you, they love you! They make it known to you that you're very irreplaceable when you mess up. They're very demanding. lipsrsealed They're adventurous. They bring the best out in you .... they keep you on your tippy toes ... the sèx? crazy good ... I can go on and on ...

The pros of a nice guy + the pros of a bad guy!!!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cronsberg: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
listen guys,this is my field since am a perfect leykis 101 student cheesy here it goes...
"nice guys get women only in movies. reality is the exact opposite"
No woman likes a nice guy. If she tells you she wants a nice guy, ask her how old is she? grin she will definitely be above 30yrs of age.
Every woman will tell you nice guys will win at the end since women only marry nice guys,(as if marriage is some kind of winning). infact is that really winning? think about it ! when she was in her prime 18-25 years she will never give a second look to the nice guy, all the while ba.nging her youth away with a "bad boy", in other words the bad boy was the b.ars.tard that enjoyed her fresh young body (oh those supple b.reasts like fresh bread out of the oven grin grin) .

but when she's getting towards 30yrs and wrinkles/sagging start to appear in places that matter cheesy she then decides to give the nice guy a chance, but unbeknown to the nice guy, he's been cheated by accepting leftovers to tie him down for the rest of his life. Note that the only reason the woman will give him the chance is that no bad boy wants her anymore, cuz she's considered old, and the bad boys proceed to hotter younger chicks, so either way the nice guy always loose.

the only true way is to be a typical jerk/badboy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
The pros are all in your head. How can something bad have a pro. Bad guys keep fooling yourself into thinking you are hot cake by childish lil gals who fall for your "swagger" while the Nice guys, the real men get the real mature women who value them as much as they value us.

they are not "bad" in the literal sense.....
stop using the word in a wrong context - we use the term "bad" to differentiate them from the nice guys. it's not like the "bad" guys abuse or beat their women!

cronsberg: listen guys,this is my field since am a perfect leykis 101 student cheesy here it goes...
"nice guys get women only in movies. reality is the exact opposite"
No woman likes a nice guy. If she tells you she wants a nice guy, ask her how old is she? grin she will definitely be above 30yrs of age.
Every woman will tell you nice guys will win at the end since women only marry nice guys,(as if marriage is some kind of winning). infact is that really winning? think about it ! when she was in her prime 18-25 years she will never give a second look to the nice guy, all the while ba.nging her youth away with a "bad boy", in other words the bad boy was the b.ars.tard that enjoyed her fresh young body (oh those supple b.reasts like fresh bread out of the oven grin grin) .

but when she's getting towards 30yrs and wrinkles/sagging start to appear in places that matter cheesy she then decides to give the nice guy a chance, but unbeknown to the nice guy, he's been cheated by accepting leftovers to tie him down for the rest of his life. Note that the only reason the woman will give him the chance is that no bad boy wants her anymore, cuz she's considered old, and the bad boys proceed to hotter younger chicks, so either way the nice guy always loose.

the only true way is to be a typical jerk/badboy

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Dannyvoltron(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
The post is very true...
Am a nice guy and i don't regret it...
Cuz i know dat older women love nice guys..
So i ain't gonna change my personality for nobody...
When it's time I'll av d woman of my dreams for who i am
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

you can't survive in the UK....
Are you telling me that all the females in the UK are cougar? Imma take shymexx on that Swaziland journey to naked vigin country
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:

No, they're not in my head. VGBGs are an endangered specie. So it's no surprised the term sounds strange to you.

Women with nice guys cheat on them with bad guys.

A woman with a VGBG cheats on him with him. You just can't get enough.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by edcode(f): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
dahonestboss: MrBrownJay

You should say your views without resorting to insult.

thank you

Insult? He just rated the damned article! Rating = BULLSHIT
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
So what is your definition of bad. You are one funny guy. You say nice guys are wuss, boring, predictable, bad lovers etc, then when it comes to bad guys now you have your own definition. BAD guys are players, cheats, liars, promiscuous, unreliable, not gud for long term relationships, have tons of baby momma's i can go on and on. My point is dnt generalise nice guys then when we "generalise " bad guys then you do not like it.
coogar:

they are not "bad" in the literal sense.....
stop using the word in a wrong context - we use the term "bad" to differentiate them from the nice guys. it's not like the "bad" guys abuse or beat their women!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
BABE!:

The pros of a nice guy +the pros of a bad guy!!!

abeg enumerate some of the pros of being with a bad guy?! or pls tell me what "bad" action towards your person is GOOD?
unless you are there to play the fields and have a congo shiner at your beck and call, there is no pro in dating someone that will treat you like an animal.

let me tell you what is a VGBG:
- someone that acts nice around you but cheats and disrespects you when you are away.
- someone that will tell you everything you want to hear, but yet its all lies.
- someone that will pay your school fees, then crash your car and then tell you to squash it because he loves you.
- someone that will be your charming prince until he gives you belle, then he wont even pick your calls.

@bro Coogs
there are many ways to safeguards our hearts, being honest about our fears in life is the wisest one.

yes a bad guy will always find someone to use as ego booster, but this will always remain a short/temporary union. some men dont want to commit (i should know about that) but it has all to do with being honest with your own self. pretending to be who you are not (just because some ex broke your heart) is not ideal or beneficial to either the bad guy nor the lady.

how can a man train all his life to be a bad guy and then think he will have any clue on what to do when the time is RIGHT? being a bad guy and treating people like dirt only trains a man to be "more" comfortable in such lifestyle. being a bad guy doesnt help one bit in his future as a married "nice guy".

young men should play around to get the right TOOL/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE for married life. being a bad guy teaches a young man absolutely nothing, apart from how to play women. now, the important question IS: why would you want to play your future wife?! if thats what a man has in mind then he certainly shouldnt get married!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

You'll have to travel to Virgin Islands for that, bro... grin

Or probably get the King of Swaziland to invite you to one of his virgin parades - with virgins walking around butt-naked and shyte.. wink
I kid you not, the girls puss in Virgin Island will make you petition heir colonial masters to change the Island's name to LovePeddler island. Their puss has acquired enough mileages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.