Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43829 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So what is your definition of bad. You are one funny guy. You say nice guys are wuss, boring, predictable, bad lovers etc, then when it comes to bad guys now you have your own definition. BAD guys are players, cheats, liars, promiscuous, unreliable, not gud for long term relationships, have tons of baby momma's i can go on and on. My point is dnt generalise nice guys then when we "generalise " bad guys then you do not like it.

if that's your own definition of a bad guy then we are on different realms....
goodluck!

Real-Mccoy:

Are you telling me that all the females in the UK are cougar? Imma take shymexx on that Swaziland journey to naked vigin country

i was talking about coins not women! grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by edcode(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
cronsberg: listen guys,this is my field since am a perfect leykis 101 student cheesy here it goes...
"nice guys get women only in movies. reality is the exact opposite"
No woman likes a nice guy. If she tells you she wants a nice guy, ask her how old is she? grin she will definitely be above 30yrs of age.
Every woman will tell you nice guys will win at the end since women only marry nice guys,(as if marriage is some kind of winning). infact is that really winning? think about it ! when she was in her prime 18-25 years she will never give a second look to the nice guy, all the while ba.nging her youth away with a "bad boy", in other words the bad boy was the b.ars.tard that enjoyed her fresh young body (oh those supple b.reasts like fresh bread out of the oven grin grin) .

but when she's getting towards 30yrs and wrinkles/sagging start to appear in places that matter cheesy she then decides to give the nice guy a chance, but unbeknown to the nice guy, he's been cheated by accepting leftovers to tie him down for the rest of his life. Note that the only reason the woman will give him the chance is that no bad boy wants her anymore, cuz she's considered old, and the bad boys proceed to hotter younger chicks, so either way the nice guy always loose.

the only true way is to be a typical jerk/badboy
I can not fit laugh. LMAO
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Ruq: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Who said Women want Nice Guys! I prefer bad boys. I eat them up for breakfast. I luv bad boys because they think they are playing me while i am in fact playing them. Bunch of fktards i tell u, actually quite predictable because they all do the same ish. But at the end of the day, after all entertainment with the bad boys will always settle for a Nice Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Girl if that's yo ass in dat pic!! i'marry it
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Petraman(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
So it's a sin to be a Nice Guy' now

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
We definitely are in different realms. your definitions of everything is really out of synch.A good guy is a mumu who is a geek. a bad guy is a good guy mandigo.
coogar:

goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

shollypopz, i date city women you would definitely address as "yes ma". women you would work under as an intern! so go back to class and study hard to get the chance to work under these successful women!.
Hahahahaa........u will rot in hell fire, liar-liar!

I already do work under successful women/men undecided Today I'm 45, tomorrow I'm a small college chic, stick to one story Mr.
Na for that your ewedu store u wan find rich successful women, gimme a break!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
ROTFLMFAOBMRBOL
Shollypopz:
Hahahahaa........u will rot in hell fire, liar-liar!

I already do work under successful women/men undecided Today I'm 45, tomorrow I'm a small college chic, stick to one story Mr.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by vislabraye(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mcleo007: It sucks being a nice guy, believe me. Be yourself and act within your boundary. You attract your kind. A nice girl attract a nice guy and a bad girl vice-versa

Not exactly. Bad guys are actually attracted to nice homely girls. I've noticed this.
I know where the poster is coming from. But one thing I have in mind is that there really are no absolutes. And that there's a broad spectrum of being "nice".

You can still be nice and assertive.
You can still be nice and show good leadership qualities.
You can still be attractive and nice. I think what the op is trying to say is men who "go overboard" with this niceness and take a lot of bull crap.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice guys seem to be the patient ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

abeg enumerate some of the pros of being with a bad guy?! or pls tell me what "bad" action towards your person is GOOD?
unless you are there to play the fields and have a congo shiner at beck and call, there is no pro in dating someone that willl treat you like animal.

let me tell you what is a VGBG:
- someone that acts nice around you but cheats and disrespects you when you are away.
- someone that will tell you everything you want to hear, but yet its all lies.
- someone that will pay your school fees, then crash your car and then tell you to squash it because he loves you.
- someone that will be your charming prince until he gives you belle, then he wont even pick your calls.

You're getting it all wrong mister. I'm not talking about a man that treats you like an animal.

.... y'all are so used to the extremes (or being the extremes) that "balancing" and "restrain" don't make sense to you.

.... xteristics of a VGBG ; I'm with one so i know better.
- he loves you; he doesn't hide it.
- he acts nice(to you) around you and when he's not around you.
- he's brutally honest; he doesn't tell you what you want to hear. "babe do I look fat?" "Yes, hit the gym!"
- when you offend him and you refuse to apologize or something similar, he's not afraid to call you out; he's not afraid to tell you "to the left, to the left"...
- he'll never apologize if he's not wrong; he doesn't fall for the cheap games women play; crocodiles tears don't move him.
- his sèxual appetite is on the high side plus he's good.
- he's not petty
- he apologizes when he's wrong
-he's not a sissy; he's confident in himself; he knows (and you also know) he can have another you or better in a minute if you don't sit tight!

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
Hahahahaa........u will rot in hell fire, liar-liar

think of the plenty of interesting people i stand to meet there.....

you are not 45. i was at your 10th birthday in 2005.
ewedu store that churns out mega streams of income. you sell pomo and you are the biggest importer of pomo in your county so which successful men/women work ahead of you? sholly, if you take a polygraph test the machine would explode!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by redsun(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Women like it the hard way,just like everybody else.Soft is sometimes boring.

Everybody wants something they cant get and what you have,you don't necessarily want.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RealMccoy2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

goodluck!

Gotcha bruv. All good though. I am just enjoying comments on this thread.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by GalaxyNoteII: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
I like and appreciate nice guys. I just can't stand boneless doormats. There's a huge difference between the two.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
BABE!:

You're getting it all wrong mister. I'm not talking about a man that treats you like an animal.

.... y'all are so used to the extremes (or being the extremes) that "balancing" and "restrain" don't make sense to you.

.... xteristics of a VGBG ; I'm with one so i know better.
- he loves you; he doesn't hide it. NICE GUY
- he acts nice(to you) around you and when he's not around you. NICE GUY
- he's brutally honest; he doesn't tell you what you want to here. "babe do I look fat?" "Yes, hit the gym!" NICE GUY, the bad guy wouldnt care as he probably wouldnt take you out anyway.
- when you offend him and you refuse to apologize or something similar, he's not afraid to call you out; he's not afraid to tell you "to the left, to the left"... NICE GUY as the bad guy will simply beat you for your insolence
- he'll never apologize if he's not wrong; he doesn't fall for the cheap games women play; crocodiles tears don't move him. NICE GUY, bad guy simply doesnt care whether you cry a river or not
- his sèxual appetite is on the high side plus he's good.sexually experienced GUY with high libido, nothing to do with being nice or bad
- he's not petty NICE GUY
- he apologizes when he's wrong NICE GUY, the bad one will tell you that he is ALWAYS right, even when he is wrong
-he's not a sissy; he's confident in himself; he knows (and you also know) he can have another you or better in a minute if you don't sit tight!NICE NO NONSENSE GUY, the bad one will be with another you the minute she gives him the green light.

can you care to point out to us all where is the BAD GUY in what you described above?! for a minute i thought you described a NICE GUY, lol!

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by BABE3: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
It's the mixture of the two extremes. Two halves; midway. I've explained this clearly enough. If you're still brain-farting, then I'm done.

You called him a "nice no nonsense guy"... well, I call him that too. cool..... which is clearly different from "just nice".
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
all of your characteristics describe a nice guy, yet you are here talking about best of "both" world.

a guy who doesnt take shiit from you is a nice guy, someone honest who is not afraid to tell you how they feel. the bad guy would simply lie to you as he doesnt care, and just want peace, and unrestricted access to the cootie cat.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ndeepurity(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ op, u need divine intervention.#in george of da jungle voice, are u from a jungle?# I'm a nice guy and I've gotten laid on countless times cos of my mr nice guy features. At least some of da women were honest 2 tell me I got it cos of my being a nice guy. I'm brave, bold n nice to ladies and it always ends well. U dig?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by AMvanquish: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ MrBrownjay aka BullShit!! Real talk! I feel u die
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

can you care to point out to us all where is the BAD GUY in what you described above?! for a minute i thought you described a NICE GUY, lol!

It's not even a nice no nonsense guy...

It's a principled nice guy. If I have principles that I live by, how does that make me 'bad'? Any guy who takes trash in the of being nice is not nice but has a low self esteem and lacks respect for himself.

I have my principles as a lady and I wouldn't describe myself as a nice bad girl
LOL!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Ferdinandu(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
All these your write up are all crap .For every type of guy there are also ladies who will find you attractive the way you are.Try to be yourself,don't live another person's life.Life is too short to live part of it pretending.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by youngibe(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what a pile of nonsense!!!!!

- most nice guys are hideously insecure..... BULLSHIIT
just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

- most nice guys exude insecurity.......BULLSHIIT
the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

- so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible...........BULLSHIIT
if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

- Nice Guys go overboard........BULLSHIIT
just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.
treat people the way YOU want to be treated, and basta!

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

- Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions........BULLSHIIT
wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them,........ BULLSHIIT
some guy are indeed shy, and again there is nothing wrong with that......

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

- Nice Guys go after “hard luck” cases..........BULLSHIIT
most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

- Nice Guys don’t like themselves.....THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF ALL BULLSHIIT
so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by youngibe(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thumbs up to you Bro... I love my woman dearly and i am very Nice to her and she has never for once given me a reason to regret my beein nice

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by damilolaluv(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
That is so sweet,wish there was more nice guys like you.
youngibe: Thumbs up to you Bro... I love my woman dearly and i am very Nice to her and she has never for once given me a reason to regret my beein nice

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by mrofficial2(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

abeg enumerate some of the pros of being with a bad guy?! or pls tell me what "bad" action towards your person is GOOD?
unless you are there to play the fields and have a congo shiner at your beck and call, there is no pro in dating someone that will treat you like an animal.

let me tell you what is a VGBG:
- someone that acts nice around you but cheats and disrespects you when you are away.
- someone that will tell you everything you want to hear, but yet its all lies.
- someone that will pay your school fees, then crash your car and then tell you to squash it because he loves you.
- someone that will be your charming prince until he gives you belle, then he wont even pick your calls.

@bro Coogs
there are many ways to safeguards our hearts, being honest about our fears in life is the wisest one.

yes a bad guy will always find someone to use as ego booster, but this will always remain a short/temporary union. some men dont want to commit (i should know about that) but it has all to do with being honest with your own self. pretending to be who you are not (just because some ex broke your heart) is not ideal or beneficial to either the bad guy nor the lady.

how can a man train all his life to be a bad guy and then think he will have any clue on what to do when the time is RIGHT? being a bad guy and treating people like dirt only trains a man to be "more" comfortable in such lifestyle. being a bad guy doesnt help one bit in his future as a married "nice guy".

young men should play around to get the right TOOL/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE for married life. being a bad guy teaches a young man absolutely nothing, apart from how to play women. now, the important question IS: why would you want to play your future wife?! if thats what a man has in mind then he certainly shouldnt get married!

You are wonderful. *Hugz* smiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Tinyemeka(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mcleo007: It sucks being a nice guy, believe me. Be yourself and act within your boundary. You attract your kind. A nice girl attract a nice guy and a bad girl vice-versa
Oxymoron.

First you ask that I should believe you it sucks being a nice guy. Then you say one should be oneself. So what are people who are actually "nice" supposed to be?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Blazinraj01(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
*Saves page.
shocked
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
+10000000000000000000000000000 likes

just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellas if u follow dis Guy mouth, u go remain single and unhappy for the rest of your life. he obviously dint get any love from his mom or sisters (if dere r any) And may hav had series of failed relationships wit women out of being wot he regards as Mr. Nice. #be nice and respect a lady. if she f u c k you up, trust me, she'll get f u c k'd up pretty bad. KARMA!!!! once again Be Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by devour129: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2013

so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.[b][/b] Av got butterflies in my stomach after reading this,mr brown I hope we meet in another lifetime
av got butterflies in my stomach after reading this,mr brown hope we meet in another lifetime
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by devour129: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
I like and appreciate nice guys. I just can't stand boneless doormats. There's a huge difference between the two.
exactly ,nice guys are good but fools are something.to me a nice guy is someone that respect and appreciate his lady not someone that acts like a ladies underwear
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by tantita(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
naturality: Absolutely true

And this traits are very much seen in younger women (below 21 years old)

But as they grow older and their congo has been shined by numerous bad boys who dumped them, they appreciate the nice guys.

Its not bad to be nice, but it limits your chance of getting laid, you would be stucked up in the friend zone, or the maga that they run to when they need care, advice and cash. (afterall, thats why you are nice)

constant drama and quarel stretches their emotions, and they fall deeply for guys with such traits.

Oya boy, try being bad if you wanna get laid. cool
....dis girls luv drama n bad guy ar dem ful of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.