Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram (16259 Views)

Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED - Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo / What Is Wrong With Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by coogar: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
vislabraye: If any group should talk about amnesty for BH, it is MEND. But they're not even thinking about it. They feel its a betrayal of the innocent blood that has been shed.
I don't know what this Onaneze guy has to gain? I think there's more to it.

he has been paid handsomely - why else would anyone betray his own conscience by supporting the amnesty of a group that maimed his kinsmen in cold blood?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by solomon111(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
alj harem:

WHat, to what year do you think Nigeria can do that for. Amnesty is encourages militancy. Nigeria can afford it but Amnesty is not the way forward. Free money encourages
yes,i agree that Nigeria cannot continue the amnesty way.
Personally,i don't like it,unfortunately we are grossly ill-equipped to deal with this kind of unconventional warfare.
We should develop our intelligence gathering and military as quicky to prevent such from happening again,until then amnesty may be the way to go.
AMNESTY IS NOT RIGHT ,NEITHER IS IT WRONG,IT IS SIMPLY OUR ONLY OPTION.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Pataki: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
The worst enemies of Igbo are Igbos themselves.

Easily deceived by money.......they immediately just lose the whole plot.

Pathetic. sad

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by bakila: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
coogar:

get out of here, you unintelligible beast of burden!
you have no choice but to give in to terrorists? what kind of obdurate twits are we producing in nigeria? with this defeatist mentality, it's so obvious your moral compass is so screwed up!
Where do you live gentleman? Maiduguri? Damturu? Kano? Abuja? Mubi? Kaduna? Yola? Madalla? Potiskum?
The Ohaaneze chap spoke from an informed position not theory. I remembered travelling from Lagos to Maiduguri in the Ninties arriving maiduguri by 2am.
A convey of the Nigerian Army will not try that now. No one teaches that in the best secondary school in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by FOREXMART(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Godogwu: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Personally, i totally endorse the governments move to grant Biko haram amnesty with the hope that it will forever halt the activities of boko haram. I don't know why some people want more and more blood to be shed; those JTF members fighting boko haram have families am we have already lost too many souls ( both good and bad) . As long the amnesty will bring peace, i totally supports the movement and so do many other Nigerians.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
solomon111: yes,i agree that Nigeria cannot continue the amnesty way.
Personally,i don't like it,unfortunately we are grossly ill-equipped to deal with this kind of unconventional warfare.
We should develop our intelligence gathering and military as quicky to prevent such from happening again,until then amnesty may be the way to go.
AMNESTY IS NOT RIGHT ,NEITHER IS IT WRONG,IT IS SIMPLY OUR ONLY OPTION.

I disagree, the issue of boko haram is not as complicated as we make it look. Listen to their demands and give them.

Initially if you have been following the metamorphosis of this group you would observe that their first agitation was the inequality by the government of Nigeria. (I posted this in 2010 when things were still ok).

The agitation was borne out of the fact that some parts of the country are collect more money due to the statue of oil producing, then another 13% of the oil budget is given to them apart from their normal share of which likes of Alams became rich from.

Their second agitation was the amnesty given to this same state as if the trillions a year is not enough. Knowing full well how short changed their people were, they decided to then take things serious aka bombing.

Oh well, we just hope this would reduce the tension a bit
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Godogwu: Personally, [size=18pt]i totally endorse the governments move to grant Biko haram amnesty with the hope that it will forever halt the activities of boko haram.[/size] I don't know why some people want more and more blood to be shed; those JTF members fighting boko haram have families am we have already lost too many souls ( both good and bad) . As long the amnesty will bring peace, i totally supports the movement and so do many other Nigerians.

Rotflmaooooooooooo.....we see what good that did with Niger deltan militants lol.

How can you fight or endorse what you do not understand. You don't even understand what feels these blood thirsty animals.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
As an American, can a Nigerian please tell me what's the difference between MASSOBs and Ohanaeze?

Seriously, this confusion and wavering of ibos will cost them big. Their cowardice is simply shameful.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by solomon111(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
seanet01: Now we now know the real traitors.
The real traitors are showing face,
Those who voted against the inclusion of the secession clause at the 1954 Lagos constitutional conference only to turn around to blame Great Awo for their failure to secede are now showing face.
Now we are seeing the traitors.
shut the hell up.
Your leaders already proposed the amnesty long before ohanaeze gave their endorsement.
Infact,i feel the reason why GEJ is finally capitulating to northern demand for amnesty is because of pressure from the south-west.
If ohanaeze are traitors,then yoruba leaders are super-traitors.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

Am I not?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why give amnesty to a group the president himself labelled as "ghosts?"

At this rate, everyone is going to start forming terrorist groups, just to get amnesty after killing hundreds of people...

Anyway, who/what is going to fund this amnesty?? - MEND, now BH... grin

Failed state!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Am I not?

You're, as long as that galaxy note 2 batty can twerk, all night long... grin

Bands a make her dance.. tongue
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by solomon111(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
bakila:
Where do you live gentleman? Maiduguri? Damturu? Kano? Abuja? Mubi? Kaduna? Yola? Madalla? Potiskum?
The Ohaaneze chap spoke from an informed position not theory. I remembered travelling from Lagos to Maiduguri in the Ninties arriving maiduguri by 2am.
A convey of the Nigerian Army will not try that now. No one teaches that in the best secondary school in the world.
he lives in England.
Lol.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Smooyis(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

my brothers,

your political leaders and your traditional leaders made a trip to Kano and gave this commitment to the Kano State Governor. now, who is Hausa slave in Nigeria? this is second time this Eze went to Kano in six months. he went not long ago to settle dispute between a real eze and impostor eze. in Kano.

here is the message : burn your biafran flags and start waving the Green/White/Green. Igbo continues to serve as footmat for Hausa to wipe feet on.

pack of intimidated COWARDS!!
You just want to add more fuel to a burning bush. Lets see ourselves as one. Stop saying things dat hurt. No tribe is perfect. We all have our weaknesses. Calling for amnesty is not even a sign of weakness at all. Its allowing God to intervene for us. It is deepest wisdom which d world cannot understand. Forgiveness!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
MEND(South South) - amnestied.

Boko Haram(NW and NE) - about to be amnestied.

Yoruba terrorists(SW) - future amnesty candidate.

Igbo terrorists(SE) - future amnesty candidate.

Middle belt terrorists(NC) - future amnesty candidate.

So, by 2030, almost all of Nigeria's foreign exchange earnings would be used to pay for amnesty, no?? grin

What a useless country that cesspit is!! undecided undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Indeed,this is a return to political madness. Amnesty!!! A perceived solution that creates unbearable pain to generations unborn
www.ndigbo-online..com
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
chucky234: I am not in any way surprised as Igbos have always proven to be unreliable and betrayals

I am not suprised,cos i 've always known that you are a descendant of one of those eze obi ossai hausa slaves,that ended up becoming natives of ukwuani, the hausa blood still runs in you. No real ukwuani person would speak ill of ndiigbo cos imi bewe,anya ebewe. usu!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

Tribalist. So,you finally have stopped hiding your true colours.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by UncleJJ(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
pazienza:

I am not suprised,cos i 've always known that you are a descendant of one of those eze obi ossai hausa slaves,that ended up becoming natives of ukwuani, the hausa blood still runs in you. No real ukwuani person would speak ill of ndiigbo cos imi bewe,anya ebewe. usu!

Bros, cool down !!! ekwensu ko chi ho, bia kwen chun hwa grin

How's my igbo, actually - this is new ibo dialect, found in the high mountains of plateau state. kiss

Kwo ping tu imiri amu wink
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
pazienza:

Tribalist. So,you finally have stopped hiding your true colours.

Prick, did you OD on prozac, or something? - debate the darn topic..

Well, that's if you have the wit to do so...

Stay screaming Ukwuani and usu like a deranged orangutan while your country continues on a journey of no return to abyss... undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Angelahoney: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Smooyis: You just want to add more fuel to a burning bush. Lets see ourselves as one. Stop saying things dat hurt. No tribe is perfect. We all have our weaknesses. Calling for amnesty is not even a sign of weakness at all. Its allowing God to intervene for us. It is deepest wisdom which d world cannot understand. Forgiveness!

We can as well forgive the ritualists, 419ers, corrupt officials( we've even been doing this. Alams was pardoned) and many many more. Men wake up.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Stay screaming Ukwuani and usu like a deranged orangutan while your country continues on a journey of no return to abyss... undecided

grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

See Finishing!
Chei!
The dude don suffer
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by pazienza(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Tribalist, i see you were well fed with oily soup,as the stuff have clogged up your brain,ndo!

By now,you should have known that nigeria mean nothing to me. As an igboman,nothing will happen in nigeria today that my forebearers haven't seen things worst than ,in biafra.

So,nigeria going to pieces is the least of my concern. As a matter of fact,that's my wish for her.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2013
I will not expect the position of Ndigbo to be reported by some ABDUSALAM lol
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Godogwu: Personally, i totally endorse the governments move to grant Biko haram amnesty with the hope that it will forever halt the activities of boko haram. I don't know why some people want more and more blood to be shed; those JTF members fighting boko haram have families am we have already lost too many souls ( both good and bad) . As long the amnesty will bring peace, i totally supports the movement and so do many other Nigerians.
Oh Boy stop yawning dust.
Have you ever seen where Islamic extremists have been bought over with money especially when they are fighting for their Sharia?
Nigeria does not have the financial chest of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other gulf countries financing Wahabism worldwide.
You don't negotiate with terrorists, you kill terrorists,
Re: Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram by seanet01: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2013
pazienza:

Tribalist. By now,you should have known that nigeria mean nothing to me. As an igboman,nothing will happen in nigeria today that my forebearers haven't seen things worst than ,in biafra.

So,nigeria going to pieces is the least of my concern. As a matter of fact,that's my wish for her.
Look at frustration.
Amnesty for Boko Haram so say Ohaneze Ndigbo your cowardly set of mouth pieces.
What a tribe of goats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teachers Begin Strike In 11 States / Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.