Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347131 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by londoner: 5:19am On Sep 24, 2013
@Anylove 100.....the two places you consider up to international standard......what do you think made them so.

Look at the history of deliberate and consistent federal attention an allocation of resources. They are also both either capitals or former capitals.

Look at why they are of international standard........you will also know that at one point in the history of both these cities, there would have been "only four good roads" and "two shopping malls"......they too began somewhere, somewhere different to where they are today. Even without having to start again after war.

Again, I think everyone and their dog knows the money allocated (especially to the top oil producing states)has not been utilised fully. This is no news.......but my issue is with your assertion that people should not be happy, even a little at the prospect of change. its is a glimmer of hope.....not ma flame, we know that.

You talk of disability healing.......when did this happen? And where, could you expand.

Take the SE for example, the international airport in Enugu is barely even a month old.......no ports (non oil) to speak of, yet the region has many who import and export.....having to troop to other parts of the country to conduct business.

And you say they should not be asking for an airport or sea port?.....Really?

Look, as my username suggests, I am a Londoner. I never had to go to another part of England to fly abroad. Same token, someone from Manchester or even Birmingham does not need to travel to London in order to fly.

Throughout history many parts of England were able to play their part. Important ports were sited in Liverpool, Manchester and London, with all the benefits it brought to those regions at that time.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2013
^^
Greed idea. I also think the new Uyo stadium could be used for musical concerts and other special events, provided that the pitch will be covered.
That's another source of revenue right there.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
uyo postcard depicting Gov. Akpabio's projects in the state. A good thing is worth showing.
if you like playing puzzle can you try to list those projects?

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
aks

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ChimaAdeoye: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2013
ujoinme: aks

Akpabio has really opened my eyes on the type of monumental thief Amaechi is!

I can't believe he accomplished all these already!
While Amaechi sworn into office the same day as Akpabio is yet to complete his single project- The PH Monorail!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

While Amaechi sworn into office the same day as Akpabio is yet to complete his single project- The PH Monorail!!! lipsrsealed

Funny. If Amaechi should display all his accomplishments ridiculously including "roundabouts" 20 pages cannot contain them.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by agbameta: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2013
ujoinme: uyo postcard depicting Gov. Akpabio's projects in the state. A good thing is worth showing.
if you like playing puzzle can you try to list those projects?

Not a single hospital in that vague post card

Not a single clinic in that vague post card

Not a single school in that vague post card

The card is not only a gimmick, it's fraud and dubious repetitive pictures of uncompleted or abandoned project, aimless and ill-defined pictures recycled in the same pics may times to deceive the untrained eyes...

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:45am On Sep 26, 2013
uyo under the able leadership of Gov. Akpabio the promise keeper.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by tsomething: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

Not a single hospital in that vague post card

Not a single clinic in that vague post card

Not a single school in that vague post card

The card is not only a gimmick, it's fraud and dubious repetitive pictures of uncompleted or abandoned project, aimless and ill-defined pictures recycled in the same pics may times to deceive the untrained eyes...

cry cry baby! Aren't you tired of these lamentations. Your so predictable that no one takes you serious any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2013
t-something:

cry cry baby! Aren't you tired of these lamentations. Your so predictable that no one takes you serious any longer.
vry true.The guy is swimming on bad belleism.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

Funny. If Amaechi should display all his accomplishments ridiculously including "roundabouts" 20 pages cannot contain them.
y b say na anoda man thing they always pain una?Anytime things about Akpabio is brought online,una must come out and always bad talk.The thing is dat akwa ibom pple are happy with wat akpabio has done and his doing.Even if u bring ur ameachi to come and contest election with akpabio,we will vote akpabio 99%.Go and creat ur own portharcout thread and upload 20,000 pages of pix.Gabash?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Uyo city of peace.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2013
City of peace ni

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Emmadani: y b say na anoda man thing they always pain una?Anytime things about Akpabio is brought online,una must come out and always bad talk.The thing is dat akwa ibom pple are happy with wat akpabio has done and his doing.Even if u bring ur ameachi to come and contest election with akpabio,we will vote akpabio 99%.Go and creat ur own portharcout thread and upload 20,000 pages of pix.Gabash?
Why be say na anoda man thing they pain you too? Why did you mention Amaechi if you dont want to get countered? Ogbemi Amaeci is far better than this silly Akpabio
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Yaga.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Iko tabaya

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2013
bashy_demy: Why be say na anoda man thing they pain you too? Why did you mention Amaechi if you dont want to get countered? Ogbemi Amaeci is far better than this silly Akpabio
is this a ph or ameachi thread.Ameachi is beta than akpabio u said,but he will lose 99/100 times against akpabio here.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Ayaya

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Emmadani: is this a ph or ameachi thread.Ameachi is beta than akpabio u said,but he will lose 99/100 times against akpabio here.
Oga you still saying the samething, This is not PH or Amaechi thread but you mention his name earlier in your comment. So when you dont want us to talk about Amaechi here why did you mention his name in your thief akpabio's thread?
Chima_Adeoye:

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga you still saying the samething, This is not PH or Amaechi thread but you mention his name earlier in your comment. So when you dont want us to talk about Amaechi here why did you mention his name in your thief akpabio's thread?
u dey tell story?Abeg shift make i c road.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Projects commisioned in june 2013 alone = 448
the ones that the governor commissioned himself are listed here. the other balance are rural projects were commisioned by commisioners/ SA to the governor. this is how Akpabio is touching all communities in the state.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
uyo airport

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
airport

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
more

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
more airport

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
ap

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Any new pix of the terminal under construction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.