Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (31305 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Jimy66(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Guy run oo no b by force o if u paid 5m weti wuna go chop
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by amakamiriam: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
good things dosent come cheap ok , you can work it out both you . grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
poshdiva: After my brother's father-in-law asked for 2 million. My brother told the girl that if he pays that money, none of her family should come to his house after marriage. If they come, he would charge them for the room and any food they eat.
She finally pleaded and it was reduced to 1.2 with kolanut money and other stuffs

WTF!!!

Pay 1.2m as dowry? Naaaaaaa
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Anazp: Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me. However after fixing the date from the traditional Wedding, her parents are asking for five million naira as Bride Price. I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least reduce it to two million but her parents refuse. They say its an extended family decision like her Uncles and other relatives. I don't understand. I love my girl and she loves me. She's from Orlu, Imo State. I need your advice. Thanks

dated for 5 years:: 5 million
1 year. ::::::::: 1 million
1 year. :::::::: 365 days
1000000/ 365. #2740
1day. ::::::::: #2740.

ur cost of dating thr daughter for five years na #2740 a day...

pay up... u don dey gbegbe for five years u no reason say dem dey count am for u..

we kno say na lie shaa...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by autchkings: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Though Imo pple charge much and is bad of them but no family on earth will charge u even one millon to marry their daugther. Stop lieing.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
autchkings: Though Imo pple charge much and is bad of them but no family on earth will charge u even one millon to marry their daugther. Stop lieing.

Hahaahaaha!
Are you a learner?
They would add the cost of the girl's education, training e.t.c
God help you if she has a masters from a school abroad or a Ph.D

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by ZAYD(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2013
God will help us
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Kzinne: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2013
op simply look for the money
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by thalesplato(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2013
Igbo girls are generally too expensive,they are not faithful, if you want to date or marry go south south or south west and get a responsible and a well brought up girl.if na me i go leave the girl for the parents to marry, at least her father go fit marry her as second wife.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
Anazp: Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me. However after fixing the date from the traditional Wedding, her parents are asking for five million naira as Bride Price. I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least reduce it to two million but her parents refuse. They say its an extended family decision like her Uncles and other relatives. I don't understand. I love my girl and she loves me. She's from Orlu, Imo State. I need your advice. Thanks

Why are you telling Nairaland? Go and tell your would-have-been in-laws that you won't pay and be done with it already. Look for a wife in not-so-expensive places.

You will both get over each other.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by mallorca(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
50calibre: 5 milla! What!! Are you buying her or is her pus*y made of gold or is she a director at Goldman Sachs? What does she have to offer? What is her career prospect?

You are even willing to pay 2 mill! Dude in this age of recession and austerity, 2 mill on a woman who is going to depreciate in value is quite preposterous.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by bikinibabe(f): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2013
d babe na meat ni abi fish?? wey dem dey price am,nd again u go orlu go carry woman,hmmm i pity u
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Daresh(f): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
tell them u r not marrying again and get the babe preg. they will beg you to marry her then.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by irepitan87(f): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't believe dis is true,and if it is,hmmmn OYO for u.u r tryin to lavish d money u work so hard for all in d name of love.
May God. Help u. Sha.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Fredzy7(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2015
What is your girlfriend's take on the matter if she agrees with her in laws then she is not worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.