Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9735 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2013
chronique: So so sad. Everytime my dad disturbs me about getting married,I keep telling him that the ladies they had in their era can't be compared to what is obtainable today but he doesn't seem to understand how bad things are. It's easier for SU brothers and sisters to marry than for those who've had experiences of what life outside the church looks like. how do you explain your wife slamming your younger brother? Not your neighbour or friend or colleague;your own blood? What's as humiliating as that? The more I read about issues like these,the more it makes me drag my feet towards settling down. Wouldn't it be better for one to be single and happy than for one to be married and sad? If you dig deep,you'll find out she's been shagging others aside his brother.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Once had a girl who was doubling up between me and my bestie(although the whole thing started as a game). My bestie opened up to me about it and at first,I was heartbroken and embarassed. But I had to be a man. I told him to carry on. We both screwed the bitch and when we were done,we left her. But in her silly mind,she was playing games,not knowing we were busy chilling with drinks at night to discuss her p**sy and the stretchmarks on her saggy boobs. When I left that hood,I passed her round to others.... The irony of it all is that one innocent man would marry her and start a family with her. These are the kinda girls you can't leave at home without them testing other dicks behind you. Unfortunately,there are so many of them outthere. Yes,he was wrong to have taken his life but nobody knows how destroyed he was,inside. Maybe he would have been able to cope if she was still his girlfriend but his wife,mother of his child? That must have been pretty tough. May his soul r.I.p.

@The bolded part of ur post:

As if u knew what transpired before they got married .
Truth is he was warned sternly not to marry the lady but his response was "I know what I'm doing, I want to prove some people wrong".

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin and to all of u who say that u can never get married as if the ladies lives are supposed to stand still cos of it? "After all, getting married is a huge favour to the lady." I say good riddance.............. Kiss my azz. grin grin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by 2jideofor(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2013
True -but you know the thing with emotions, it clouds your thinking.

If I didnt call myself to order, I would have had BP at an early age. For some weeks I had respiratory difficulties.

But God is a marvelous God because financially, I am far better than she left me or more than she could have ever imagine... I almost moving up the ladder of a million... Just a corper

That is what this man should have done, concentrate on making himself a better person. The truth is that, the wife did what she did for a reason she finds so difficult to tell her husband.

Na God get power
biolabee:

Irrespective of how bad it looks, NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE MALE OR FEMALE deserves to be murdered because of infidelity or to take his or her life

Why don't you leave it to God to judge as we all have sinned and should not judge

Once again, may the departed rest in peace

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2013
2jideofor: True -but you know the thing with emotions, it clouds your thinking.

If I didnt call myself to order, I would have had BP at an early age. For some weeks I had respiratory difficulties.

But God is a marvelous God because financially, I am far better than she left me or more than she could have ever imagine... I almost moving up the ladder of a million... Just a corper

That is what this man should have done, concentrate on making himself a better person. The truth is that, the wife did what she did for a reason she finds so difficult to tell her husband.

Na God get power

It is well bros..
So much anger in the system

You will go from grace to grace
Amin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by 2jideofor(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Amen...
biolabee:

It is well bros..
So much anger in the system

You will go from grace to grace
Amin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by chronique(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

@The bolded part of ur post:

As if u knew what transpired before they got married .
Truth is he was warned sternly not to marry the lady but his response was "I know what I'm doing, I want to prove some people wrong".

So sad. Guess he bit more than he could chew. What a way to waste a life and destiny.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
ayobase:

A lady that screws men is tagged a prostitute, but a man that screws women is tagged a Don in most cases.

Why?

The trauma of woman cheating is FAR heavier than that of man!

As a woman, u are bound to counter me on that, but its the fact!

According to who?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
chronique: So so sad. Everytime my dad disturbs me about getting married,I keep telling him that the ladies they had in their era can't be compared to what is obtainable today but he doesn't seem to understand how bad things are. It's easier for SU brothers and sisters to marry than for those who've had experiences of what life outside the church looks like. how do you explain your wife slamming your younger brother? Not your neighbour or friend or colleague;your own blood? What's as humiliating as that? The more I read about issues like these,the more it makes me drag my feet towards settling down. Wouldn't it be better for one to be single and happy than for one to be married and sad? If you dig deep,you'll find out she's been shagging others aside his brother.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Once had a girl who was doubling up between me and my bestie(although the whole thing started as a game). My bestie opened up to me about it and at first,I was heartbroken and embarassed. But I had to be a man. I told him to carry on. We both screwed the bitch and when we were done,we left her. But in her silly mind,she was playing games,not knowing we were busy chilling with drinks at night to discuss her p**sy and the stretchmarks on her saggy boobs. When I left that hood,I passed her round to others.... The irony of it all is that one innocent man would marry her and start a family with her. These are the kinda girls you can't leave at home without them testing other dicks behind you. Unfortunately,there are so many of them outthere. Yes,he was wrong to have taken his life but nobody knows how destroyed he was,inside. Maybe he would have been able to cope if she was still his girlfriend but his wife,mother of his child? That must have been pretty tough. May his soul r.I.p.

Your post really got me laughing!

What really is the moral of your story?

Are you and your bestie any better than the girl you were jointly sleeping with?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

How much fuc...king bride price do you even pay?

Bro face it, men are weaker vessels. You can't just get ur acts together, stand up and own up to your responsibilities, no! You always push the blame to someone else. What does that make u? Cry babies. You guys are just weak.
And its good a lot of you are served the very food you prepared. At least you get to see how great it tastes.
When next you see a woman on the road? Duff ur cap for her! She is an epitome of strength.
And I didn't say this from a view point of feminism. I'm not a feminist.

A lot of you guys are just full of shi..t and I wonder how women put up with u.

Don't mind them, they think they have the reserved rights to demand fidelity from their women.

Lol! Why are you not a feminist?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Don't mind them, they think they have the reserved rights to demand fidelity from their women.

Lol! Why are you not a feminist?

I don't agree with some of their ideologies. And in practice, I don't like the so much anger in them.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

I don't agree with some of their ideologies. And in practice, I don't like the so much anger in them.
Appreciate your frankness
truly but generally black women are mostly angry
Just that the feminists' angerlevels are quite high CONSISTENTLY
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
White women are always cheerful,how fallacious??
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by oge4zee: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
sowi
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

How much fuc...king bride price do you even pay?

Bro face it, men are weaker vessels. You can't just get ur acts together, stand up and own up to your responsibilities, no! You always push the blame to someone else. What does that make u? Cry babies. You guys are just weak.
And its good a lot of you are served the very food you prepared. At least you get to see how great it tastes.
When next you see a woman on the road? Duff ur cap for her! She is an epitome of strength.
And I didn't say this from a view point of feminism. I'm not a feminist.

A lot of you guys are just full of shi..t and I wonder how women put up with u.
You are bitter as hell and i have no idea why you are figthing this point with so much ferocity

Maybe men are the weaker vessels i dont care, you can practice w/e you want in your household that is not my problem.

All i know is that if i listed the ways women are weaker than men this post would never end..... grin

I'm not speaking about this because of some stupid man vs women competiton. Im speaking about facts that have been proven by the scientific method. Though-out history cheating spouses have hindered mens ability to pass on their genes to the future, this is a proven fact, you cant argue against it.

You might as well argue with all the surveys and studies that have been done on the subject as well as the phychology today article that stated the magority of american women wouldn't mind being a millionaires second wife.

Cheating affects men more on a subconcious level.

Men and women are not the same, fucking accept it

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Im so sick of people acting like men and women are completely the same whenever it benefits them. Vivian chinaza, why dont you pay for dates, why don't you open doors, why don't you initiate courtship?

Why do you feel entitled to a man who is richer than you?

the majority of Nairaland ladies are just over-grown babies that want to have their cake and eat it too. smgdh grow the hell up!

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: Im so sick of people acting like men and women are completely the same whenever it benefits them. Vivian chinaza, why dont you pay for dates, why don't you open doors, why don't you initiate courtship?

Why do you feel entitled to a man who is richer than you?

the majority of Nairaland ladies are just over-grown babies that want to have their cake and eat it too. smgdh grow the hell up!

Pleep, you know, in as much as I would love to tell you how I run my relationship in the real world, I won't do it. Cos I cannot come on here and brag about what I have or have done for a man.

P.S. I'm an independent lady, I foot my own bills. I pay my rent and dues. I decide who stays or who gets the hell out!

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
thats funny because i remember you yapping all over the forums about how you want a rich man.

yep.. right around the time of that Mrs Nairaland contest.... lie lie lie, independant bla bla bla. all the word indepdendaent means to a black woman is single motherhood

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: thats funny because i remember you yapping all over the forums about how you want a rich man.

yep.. right around the time of that Mrs Nairaland contest.... lie lie lie, independant bla bla bla. all the word indepdendaent means to a black woman is single motherhood

Awwww, I knew you would condescend to cheap blackmail. Typical of men! grin

I have never, ever said or made being 'rich' a criterion, ok? And if you know any thread where I have said that, why don't you provide the link to that thread.

And the last time I check, being independent is not synonymous to being a single mother. I don't see anything wrong with a single mum, its a matter of choice, a choice which I have not made.

I know your brain is wired in a silly way that because you give a girl peanuts, you now have the monopoly of ego grin, and you can't just stomach the fact that things have changed. wake up boy, cos this change has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: You are bitter as hell and i have no idea why you are figthing this point with so much ferocity

Maybe men are the weaker vessels i dont care, you can practice w/e you want in your household that is not my problem.

All i know is that if i listed the ways women are weaker than men this post would never end..... grin

Not not speaking about this because of some stupid man vs women competiton. Im speaking about facts that have been proven by the scientific method. Though-out history cheating spouses have hindered mens ability to pass on their genes to the future, this is a proven fact, you cant argue against it.

You might as well argue with all the surveys and studies that have been done on the subject as well as the phychology today article that stated the magority of american women wouldn't mind being a millionaires second wife.

Cheating affects men more on a subconcious level.

Men and women are not the same, fucking accept it

Bitter? grin, I'm defending my gender the same way you are.

If you are not so bitter? Why the name calling and personal attack? Why are u resorting to cheap blackmail?
Let's face it, you are not man enough, cos if you believe in yourself, why take bring others down?

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Suresir: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
hottiechoco:

Are you justifying suicide?
People are going through worse situations,
Everyone is praying for life and someone is taking his because of a woman.
He went to the extreme
dats rite, he would have go n c sum patients in hospital b4 takin his life, al d sick pple a battlin wit life n dead ,no common sense. .der is nothing like R.I.P 4 him, becus he didnt value wat ws given 2 him free.. He sold himsel VERY cheap..
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Bitter? grin, I'm defending my gender the same way you are.

If you are not so bitter? Why the name calling and personal attack? Why are u resorting to cheap blackmail?
Let's face it, you are not man enough, cos if you believe in yourself, why take bring others down?
I'm not "defending my gender" im defending the truth.

This is a subject i know about, you don't. You are just another angry black woman who thinks women know everything. If you don't want to awknowlege scientifically proven fact, then there is no point in arguing with you.

Peace, Mrs. strong independent black woman. Lol, cheat on your man and see what happens. If he is an evolutionary success he wont tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:
Appreciate your frankness
truly but generally black women are mostly angry
Just that the feminists' angerlevels are quite high CONSISTENTLY

And I guess that black men are always joyful and cheerful.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Spot on my nigga cool
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
I dont get what is so hard for these dumb women to understand that men & women have different priorities in relationships.

most men will not tolerate being cheated on

most women will not tolerate brokeness

@ ladies get it through your estrogen saturated brains...

4 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Ideologies like?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukatyne:

Ideologies like?

We are looking for feminist like u

https://www.nairaland.com/1254189/feminism-why-women-general-especially/3#15232202
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: I dont get what is so hard for these dumb women to understand that men & women have different priorities in relationships.

most men will not tolerate being cheated on

most women will not tolerate brokeness

@ ladies get it through you estrogen saturated brains... if it bothers you so much have a march lol.

And who are the dumb women?

The fact that a woman doesn't agree with mighty pleep doesn't make her dumb.

The society has conditioned women to accept cheating and all other crap from their men.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
^ lol ma'am... i just made 3 posts explaining how men are conditioned by evolution to be less tolerant of a cheating partner.

I am not going to go though all that again just to try and convince another dumb woman (i.e you) of a truth she will never accept

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am satisfied with the double standards

a man cant hit a woman but a woman can hit her man tongue

a man can cheat n get forgiven but a woman cant be forgiven

I will never cheat but I will def slap him when he messes up cool

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
I had given up all hope that women were capable of understanding that double standard go both ways

Gbam 100X onila, you are litterally the first i have seen on Nairaland.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
onila: I am satisfied with the double standards

a man cant hit a woman but a woman can hit her man tongue

a man can cheat n get forgiven but a woman cant be forgiven

I will never cheat but I will def slap him when he messes up cool

More grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.