Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21055 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by donwilz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: Is she going to tell us why she encouraged OBJ to pay off Nigeria debt at the expense of infrastructural development and now encouraging Jonathan to borrow amidst plenty? Is she going to tell us how the fund that was accumulated from the removal of fuel subsidy (now being called SURE P) is being shared among PDP card-carrying members only at the federal level? Yeye woman?
Propaganda at it's best. can you prove the SURE-P thingy.. You must have swallowed those lies from Lai ..Innit? I think you are just an apologist toward anything anti GEJ. Ngozi dearie, fire down!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by chreldb(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
It will be good for NOI to talk with Christiane Amanpour. I am quite confident that she will give a good showing of herself and the government she represents. However, I find it disturbing and it irks me to know that whenever GEJ grants an interview of this magnitude his responses to questions are inarticulate and unintelligent. And he is supposed to be the C in C. Simply put we do not have a competent president and he is unfit for the job because he appears to know not what he is doing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by superbloke(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie: Its a pity that all some people can think of (in the face of recent severe economic challenges) is the joy of seeing their kinsman on CNN.

Me I'm looking forward to hearing Amanpour thrash out all the evil that our presidency has been sweeping under the carpet( eg amnesty to Boko Haram, Alams' pardon) Only that POWER HOSTAGE COMPANY OF NIGERIA wont let me. So I'll catch up NL after.
@ the bold, you read my mind man.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Airforce1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Starlett: Amanpour's program airs by 8pm local time in Naija. Let nobody tune in by 9pm lest U find it that you missed the powerful event by 1 good hour! LOL

Nonsense!

I would rather spend my time watching "Save The Last Dance" over and over again than to waste it watching that Ibo product of a woman called okonjo iwala spewing her usual trash on tv

Of what importance Z that nonsense interview to me by the way? Nonsense!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by 33komkom(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] SO, I WILL BE MISSING OUT
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Seun(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
WTF is 2100 CET? Can someone convert that to Nigerian time please? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by idriis: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tuned to NTA on my 1980's black and white TV while chopping gala drinking zobo cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by adexsimply(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Seun: WTF is 2100 CET? Can someone convert that to Nigerian time please? wink
did u just say WTF? grin its 8:00pm NGN
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Airforce1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Why does it irk you that this made the front page? Do you really think that photos of yemi sax, a nairaland couple holding hands, Omotola vs Genevieve: who's hotter, omotola vs mercy johnson: who's curvier, are better headliners?

I don't celebrate rogues
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by idriis: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Which of the Seun are wa?
Seun Kuti?
Osewa?
Others?

Well oga na 9m or so I tot!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by adexsimply(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
*idriis*:
Tuned to NTA on my 1980's black and white TV while chopping gala drinking zobo cool
u wan watch CNN for NTA? grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
qhiwegh: Is this the same Amanpour that destroyed the GEJ, made him look like a ritard? I doubt Pigozi Okonjo-Squeala will do fare much better.

um Okonjo is way more intelligent than Jonathan. She won't disgrace herself. Okay?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by eaglechild: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
This lady is very crisp, chai!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by imperiouxx(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2013

From supersupermod!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by 33komkom(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
KAI, NEPA DON TAKE MY LIGHT OOOOO undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by minister2015: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Who be dat?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
christiane amanpour is intimidating
she looks straight at you.
scares the bejesus out of you

NOI is holding her own
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by idriis: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply: u wan watch CNN for NTA? grin grin
Yes na. E go work na, shebi na our Naija Econs minister? Why e nor go show? Just put am for channel 32 vhs 45 cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by eaglechild: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bringing in Jona to bury Okonjo
chai!
e no go work.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by inspiredm(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Amanpour Just Asked Ngozi about Alamieyeseigha's Pardon and GEJ's Compromise on Fight against Corruption.

. . . . . Ngozi is Stylishly Avoiding to Answer The Question.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by israel007: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
She didn't answer the presidential pardon ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
My hand don fall lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by israel007: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Interview don finish o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ngozi dodged the alameseigha question
. . . and tactfully too.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by superbloke(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
You've gotta admit, she was able to address some issues quite well, although she cleverly avoided some others.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by elewedu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
okonjo u no try jare, simple questions that borders on corruption and unwaranted state pardon you come dey talk something else.....u don join the ranks of bacchanalians jare

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wow!!!!!! She did so well. I will score her 95 percent. The other 5 percent is for not answering the Alams pardon question, but I understand cos that is not her jurisdiction as the finance minister. I'm beginning to think this woman should run for president.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lawd What's this embarassed amanpour finish us lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by GlobalVillager: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
inspired_m: Amanpour Just Asked Ngozi about Alamieyeseigha's Pardon and GEJ's Compromise on Fight against Corruption.

. . . . . Ngozi is Stylishly Avoiding to Answer The Question. grin grin

I was about typing that
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Starlett: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
She try small. What else could she have said on curruption? Everyone knows that was a silly move by Jona. That's one choice anyone in his govt must make: Either honorably throw in the towel and resign in protest, or beat about the bush whenever such pointed questions are asked.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by eaglechild: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: My hand don fall lipsrsealed

Who cut it off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Zuma In Abuja Nigeria For Inauguration (Photo) / Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.