Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21057 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
van bonattel:

She is a paragon of intelligence and fiscal tranquility when compared to Abacha administration. Next you will be calling for her sack so that Sanusi will take her position.
Wow!
A paragon of intelligence and fiscal tranquility.
Why the comparism with Abacha if not that she is evil?
Intelligence does not translate to sincerity.
Last time i checked she was part of the bankers that wrecked the European economy. Ask Greece, Ask Portugal, Ask Cyprus, Ask italy about her intelligence.
You know why Brazil Economy is growing faster than the whole Europe?
They called the bluff of World Bank, IMF and the brute capitalists parading themselves around of which NOI is a member glued to its inner circle.
Like i said again, Intelligence does not translate to Sincerity and honesty.
Without honesty and sincerity, the world will continue to be what the bankers want it to be.
A flash of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
seanet01: Wow!
A paragon of intelligence and fiscal tranquility.
Why the comparism with Abacha if not that she is evil?
Intelligence does not translate to sincerity.
Last time i checked she was part of the bankers that wrecked the European economy. Ask Greece, Ask Portugal, Ask Cyprus, Ask italy about her intelligence.
You know why Brazil Economy is growing faster than the whole Europe?
They called the bluff of World Bank, IMF and the brute capitalists parading themselves around of which NOI is a member glued to its inner circle.
Like i said again, Intelligence does not translate to Sincerity and honesty.
Without honesty and sincerity, the world will continue to be what the bankers want it to be.
A flash of hell.

Prove that she is dishonest or change the topic.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
van bonattel:
To start with, are you a responsible citizen? How?
Seriously, am I supposed to answer your question because it is a very dumb question? The irresponsible citizens are the one siding most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, they're the one in our prisons, they're the one either seeking state pardon and amnesty or granting same, they're the one on police wanted lists.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by playboy19(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
dbride:

Playboy19, I am laughing because you never asked the question you just posed above. Please go back and read the thread again. You even called yourself "idiot", well who am I to change it. Why this transformation? Were you high the other time? I have answered the above questions on this tread. Please check. Note, insult or profane words are a put off for me. God bless you and good night.

The only reason why you didnt see that i asked that question was because you were too busy taking offenses in my response, while you totally neglected the main question. Quoted below is the response from where i asked the question in case you missed it.

Playboy19:
Oh Puleaseeeeee, dont even go there with me. Can you please mention just a single good thing about that interview? If you can't, i'd advise you go and berry your head in NOI's a55

So you see, you went all defensive instead of answering my question. Maybe i should be the one asking if you were High when you were reading that, huh?

And i didn't call myself an idiiot, but again its not your fault if you didn't understand what that line means. After all, you just rated NOI's shameful interview on National TV as excellent cheesy.

Finally, I don't think i need to check through the thread to see where you addressed my questions, cos there wouldn't be any need for that. I got my answers already.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
solomon111: you are wasting your time trying to explain facts to an ACN goon.
He is devoid of logical reasoning and his thought process has long been marred by ethnic politics.
Don't waste your energy.
Bingo.
Look at your illogical and unreasonable post.
Where is the honesty and credibility?
1. OBJ spent 16 billion dollars on power. Not a single megawatt was added to the national grid and NOI was his finance minister.
2. She promised that the cancelled debts will be used to provide more jobs. We all know the industrial capacity utilization of Nigeria today.
3. A whooping 3 trillion naira was siphoned for subsidy when just 300 billion naira was budgeted for it. She was and is still the finance minister. Intelligent indeed.
4. The subsidy funds was looted by The current PDP chairman son though we know who owns the company
A former PDP chairman was also part of those arraigned for the subsidy theft yet our intelligent and sincere NOI is still in the cabinet despite the seemingly frustration of the trial of the subsidy thieves by PDP led Federal government.
Some of you simply have no senses and where you have, your conscience is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
One thing is certain, those who dislike NOI with a passion will more than likely continue to do so, nonetheless, beefing and hating is also welcomed. Negative feedback is important, but, people should learn to apply wisdom when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Snaaz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Surely i shall watch my aunty on display of intelligence and experience.
The world need a chear of those qualities of her's.
I'm very sure your 'aunty' is very proud of you...the "intelligence and experience" sure runs in the family...u guyz should "chear" small reach our side na

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by manny4life(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
seanet01: Bingo.
1. OBJ spent 16 billion dollars on power. Not a single megawatt was added to the national grid and NOI was his finance minister.
2. She promised that the cancelled debts will be used to provide more jobs. We all know the industrial capacity utilization of Nigeria today.
3. A whooping 3 trillion naira was siphoned for subsidy when just 300 billion naira was budgeted for it. She was and is still the finance minister. Intelligent indeed.
4. The subsidy funds was looted by The current PDP chairman son though we know who owns the company
A former PDP chairman was also part of those arraigned for the subsidy theft yet our intelligent and sincere NOI is still in the cabinet despite the seemingly frustration of the trial of the subsidy thieves by PDP led Federal government.

Like you always blame GEJ, you say the retardeen is the head of the executive, so put your blames on OBJ who was the CEO of the FG and not NOI. She has done her job, and he stellar record speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: Seriously, am I supposed to answer your question because it is a very dumb question? The irresponsible citizens are the one siding most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, they're the one in our prisons, they're the one either seeking state pardon and amnesty or granting same, they're the one on police wanted lists.

You are wrong on all counts, the irresponsible citizens are very polished in their criminal practice. They are the smooth operating, highly connected, very mobile sleaze balls who occupy very important positions in the forces, politics, business, academia and the civil service. These guys are so irresponsible that they have twisted all the rule books and may never be caught because some of them make and enforce the rules.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
van bonattel:

van bonattel:

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
solomon111: Before i even answer your post,let me ask you one question.
Did you apply for the YOU WIN scheme.?
Next time, you say YOU WIN SCAM! Okay? And seriously, you want me to answer your question before you answer mine even though my question preceded yours. Typical Nigerian, typical Iwealan.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2013

When I asked you for proof, I know you will dig up unfounded allegations to support your sinking theory.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

You are wrong on all counts, the irresponsible citizens are very polished in their criminal practice. They are the smooth operating, highly connected, very mobile sleaze balls who occupy very important positions in the forces,politics, business and civil service. These guys are so irresponsible that they have twisted all the rule books and may never be caught because some of them make and enforce the rules.
You just shot yourself in the foot.
1. Who constitute the Upper Legislature that is suppose to make good laws? Note that PDP has the majority and could carry its wish anyday.
2. Who is suppose to implement the Laws? The Executive led by GEJ of which NOI is also a member. Have they done that sincerely? If yes why are the subsidy thieves still chairing the PDP even though NOI knew that is wrong.
Oh bigotry is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

When I asked you for proof, I know you will dig up unfounded allegations to support your sinking theory.
Which of my facts can you dispute?
The one stating how OBJ and NOI spent 16 billion US dollars on the power sector without any result?
The one stating how NOI paid out 3 trillion naira to Subsidy thieves when only 300 billion was budget for it.
You really need help

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2013
seanet01: You just shot yourself in the foot.
1. Who constitute the Upper Legislature that is suppose to make good laws? Note that PDP has the majority and could carry its wish anyday.
2. Who is suppose to implement the Laws? The Executive led by GEJ of which NOI is also a member. Have they done that sincerely? If yes why are the subsidy thieves still chairing the PDP even though NOI knew that is wrong.

Do I even need to glorify you with a response? just look for the conversation we were having, the person I replied knows what I was saying.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2013
seanet01: You just shot yourself in the foot.
Don't mind him. That's is d problem with lies.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2013
I, as a person never dislike NOI but tonight she avoided a question and started telling us way out of corruption. If its not in her jurisdiction, she should have avoided the question completely. She talked about power and oil and yet some people are saying she's just the finance minister and she doesn't even have the correct figure of the number of megawatts dropped in the last week. She's composed but to say she rubbished Amanpour is falsehood. Our leaders are not just getting it right. Let's face the truth. She was comparing us to other developing countries struggling with electricity and she mentioned india and south africa, then she said south africa is better leaving us with india to compete with. Why not mention ghana and some other developing countries that's got stable power? She compared us with mexico and said they lose 25000 barrels of oil to theft everyday and then she said we lose 150,000 barrels daily, what kinda comparism. Abeg our leaders are not just trying. It means mexico got it under control and according to her they've been able to trace the theft to some mafias, who have we been able to trace ours to? Guys listen to that interview again and get the facts. I've listened to it like 10times cos I got it recorded. Where's the power improvement she claimed we had when nothing has changed in most places for a long time? Let's call a spade a spade. This people aren't trying at all, they are just fooling us. Be it any political party or alliance, they're taking us for a ride. #gbam

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2013
maasoap: Next time, you say YOU WIN SCAM! Okay? And seriously, you want me to answer your question before you answer mine even though my question preceded yours. Typical Nigerian, typical Iwealan.
My brother. I tire for this people o.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Do I even need to glorify you with a response? just look for the conversation we were having, the person I replied knows what I was saying.
Thrash and Junk as usual.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2013
seanet01: Which of my facts can you dispute?
The one stating how OBJ and NOI spent 16 billion US dollars on the power sector without any result?
The one stating how NOI paid out 3 trillion naira to Subsidy thieves when only 300 billion was budget for it.
You really need help

Of course I need help to understand how your brain functions, when it pleases you you will accuse NOI of failing to fix the nations power problems, and running the petroleum marketing sector even when there were ministers and presidents she works for, oya go ahead and accuse her of ordering the Odi massacre!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2013
talk2valen: I, as a person never dislike NOI but tonight she avoided a question and started telling us way out of corruption. If its not in her jurisdiction, she should have avoided the question completely. She talked about power and oil and yet some people are saying she's just the finance minister and she doesn't even have the correct figure of the number of megawatts dropped in the last week. She's composed but to say she rubbished Amanpour is falsehood. Our leaders are not just getting it right. Let's face the truth. She was comparing us to other developing countries struggling with electricity and she mentioned india and south africa, then she said south africa is better leaving us with india to compete with. Why not mention ghana and some other developing countries that's got stable power? She compared us with mexico and said they lose 25000 barrels of oil to theft everyday and then she said we lose 150,000 barrels daily, what kinda comparism. Abeg our leaders are not just trying. It means mexico got it under control and according to her they've been able to trace the theft to some mafias, who have we been able to trace ours to? Guys listen to that interview again and get the facts. I've listened to it like 10times cos I got it recorded. Where's the power improvement she claimed we had when nothing has changed in most places for a long time? Let's call a spade a spade. This people aren't trying at all, they are just fooling us. Be it any political party or alliance, they're taking us for a ride. #gbam

Its all about perspectives, you are obviously seeing the half empty cup?

There is nobody that can get anything right in this flawed country, the leaders we have now are even trying but we know things can never change, not when the forces of evil outside the government circles are greater than the forces of good. The government can only try to contain the malaise, but hoping to solve it is a pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:
That you were refering to Alams (ex convict)? Bode George (ex convict)? Cynthia killers (in prison)? Henry Okar (in prison)? Iweala's mother kidnappers? Those to me, are the irresponsible ones. Then those that are shielded by power: people like Patience Jonathan, doyin okupe,

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:21am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Of course I need help to understand how your brain functions, when it pleases you you will accuse NOI of failing to fix the nations power problems, and running the petroleum marketing sector even when there were ministers and presidents she works for, oya go ahead and accuse her of ordering the Odi massacre!
Keep dodging.
You can never dodge posterity.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2013
maasoap: That you were refering to Alams (ex convict)? Bode George (ex convict)? Cynthia killers (in prison)? Henry Okar (in prison)? Iweala's mother kidnappers? Those to me, are the irresponsible ones. Then those that are shielded by power: people like Patience Jonathan, doyin okupe,
Bamanga Tukur: subsidy theft.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Its all about perspectives, you are obviously seeing the half empty cup?

There is nobody that can get anything right in this flawed country, the leaders we have now are even trying but we know things can never change, not when the forces of evil outside the government circles are greater than the forces of good. The government can only try to contain the malaise, but hoping to solve it is a pipe dream.

You actually think this government is trying and where is the filled-cup?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2013
maasoap: That you were refering to Alams (ex convict)? Bode George (ex convict)? Cynthia killers (in prison)? Henry Okar (in prison)? Iweala's mother kidnappers? Those to me, are the irresponsible ones. Then those that are shielded by power: people like Patience Jonathan, doyin okupe,

For every Alams and Bode George you mention, there are at least 1000 of their types still operating in higher levels and stealing money even today. For every Henry Okar, there are 100 boko haram terrorists, the kidnappers are just hungry small time crooks that wants money to maintain what is left of their poverty stricken lives after Alams, Ibori, Chimaroke and Obj have stolen their national cakes.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2013
NOI for World Bank President! cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 12:30am On Apr 17, 2013
talk2valen:

You actually think this government is trying and where is the filled-cup?

If this government is not trying the country should be in flames right now, with ethnic and religious warlords ruling different fiefdoms. This is a very idiotic country with a more idiotic population hell bent on embezzling everything, even to the extent of stealing from the churches, mosques and schools. The foundation on which this country was built was, and still is very faulty, mediocrity has since relegated meritocracy to the dustbin. The people will have to suffer, until we wander into the right path again, (honestly I dont believe it is still possible)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

If this government is not trying the country should be in flames right now, with ethnic and religious warlords ruling different fiefdoms. This is a very idiotic country with a more idiotic population hell bent on embezzling everything, even to the extent of stealing from the churches, mosques and schools. The foundation on which this country was built was, and still is very faulty, mediocrity has since relegated meritocracy to the dustbin. The people will have to suffer, until we wander into the right path again, (honestly I dont believe it is still possible)

You've done justice and I can't but agree with you. May God help us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan: NOI for World Bank President! cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan: NOI for World Bank President! cheesy
The bankers are not that receptive to monkeys

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2013
van bonattel:

For every Alams and Bode George you mention, there are at least 1000 of their types still operating in higher levels and stealing money even today. For every Henry Okar, there are 100 boko haram terrorists, the kidnappers are just hungry small time crooks that wants money to maintain what is left of their poverty stricken lives after Alams, Ibori, Chimaroke and Obj have stolen their national cakes.
Same Alam was given a presidential pardon by who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Ita-Giwa In Texas, Meets Jemiriye (Photos) / Revealed: Kaduna Politician Behind Tinubu 2023 Items / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.