Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight (21053 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by An0nimus: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: had she addressed alams issue and power, your complaint would still make it's way here.. undecided
#truetalk
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
An0nimus: @ichidodo well spoken Chief.

I watched a part of the interview. The whole comparison thing for me was un-called for, we are not competing with any body. The power-going-off video of GEJ was just too horrible. I was more than embarrassed, how won't anyone who has 24hr power throw jabs at us? all these will change one day and I will live to see it. amen.

God bless Nigeriasmiley
amen!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ngozi is a devil incarnate. Pushed OBJ to pay off Nigeria debt when it wasn't necessary. Encouraging GEJ to save at a lower interest rate and at the same time borrow at a higher interest rate. Paid 300billion naira annually as fuel subsidy under OBJ but paid 3trillion naira under GEJ without questions. Keeps comparing Fuel price in Nigeria with non oil producing countries. Who does that? Evil person.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by revolt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
playboy19:

Look young lady, quit playing the username game and engage me constructively. I only asked you to mention one good thing about the whole interview and the best you can do is this? Like seriously? And 'your type'? What type exactly are you referring to? You don't even know me and you're here talking about types. So for the last time, mention one good thing about the interview. Or perhaps, i should help you out a little.

The whole interview was base solely on 2 questions;

1. About Nigeria's epileptic power supply and how it affects the economy

2. About FG's corruption eradication propaganda and Alam's pardon (A publicly disgraced thief)

Please clearly tell us all how NOI answered the 2 questions and show us what we the 'idiiots' didn't hear from the interview.

Thank you!
mr playboy if u have a brain pls use it!! NOI is the finance minister and has no business withexplainin. Political matters ie alams pardon plus she has no right to criticise a govt she's in if u know the principles and code of conduct of civl servants which is solely based on neutrality! If u have no basic knowledge of political science shut the Bleep up! Okonjo can never be as dumb as u ediatz xpect her to be

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by dbride: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
playboy19:

Look young lady, quit playing the username game and engage me constructively. I only asked you to mention one good thing about the whole interview and the best you can do is this? Like seriously? And 'your type'? What type exactly are you referring to? You don't even know me and you're here talking about types. So for the last time, mention one good thing about the interview. Or perhaps, i should help you out a little.

The whole interview was base solely on 2 questions;

1. About Nigeria's epileptic power supply and how it affects the economy

2. About FG's corruption eradication propaganda and Alam's pardon (A publicly disgraced thief)

Please clearly tell us all how NOI answered the 2 questions and show us what we the 'idiiots' didn't hear from the interview.

Thank you!

Playboy19, I am laughing because you never asked the question you just posed above. Please go back and read the thread again. You even called yourself "idiot", well who am I to change it. Why this transformation? Were you high the other time? I have answered the above questions on this tread. Please check. Note, insult or profane words are a put off for me. God bless you and good night.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: Ngozi is a devil incarnate. Pushed OBJ to pay off Nigeria debt when it wasn't necessary. Encouraging GEJ to save at a lower interest rate and at the same time borrow at a higher interest rate. Paid 300billion naira annually as fuel subsidy under OBJ but paid 3trillion naira under GEJ without questions. Keeps comparing Fuel price in Nigeria with non oil producing countries. Who does that? Evil person.

What is your qualification to talk about international economics, okada riders should not become internet critics.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: Ngozi is a devil incarnate. Pushed OBJ to pay off Nigeria debt when it wasn't necessary. Encouraging GEJ to save at a lower interest rate and at the same time borrow at a higher interest rate. Paid 300billion naira annually as fuel subsidy under OBJ but paid 3trillion naira under GEJ without questions. Keeps comparing Fuel price in Nigeria with non oil producing countries. Who does that? Evil person.
if you like, call her Lucifer (oga at the bottom) , i still gbadun the woman

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Policewoman(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by revolt(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
D
does dis ediat evn knw dere was yaradua govt which okonjo wasn't part of? Ofcox what do I expect from ojota jamboree touts! Won't waste ma tyme

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
All of you that are criticizing aunty ngozi, ori gbogbo yin ti daru.... why don't you take ur mothers to amanpour(patience thingz).. bi*cches

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by macherie1: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
No amount of white washing by madam Iweala will hide the rotten state of this present administration. GEJ and his cohorts may have succeeded in fooling Nigerians but they can't fool the whole world. What with unimaginable things like pardoning Alams?

Abeg let me go and sleep jor so I can wake up early enough to go to the office to iron my cloth. Electricity for my side is a forgone issue.

And while some people on NL sit on their pretty buttocks defending the undefendable, please note that some of us are really suffering the rot of this country. let our voices be heard!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie: No amount of white washing by madam Iweala will hide the rotten state of this present administration. GEJ and his cohorts may have succeeded in fooling Nigerians but they can't fool the whole world. What with unimaginable things like pardoning Alams?

Abeg let me go and sleep jor so I can wake up early enough to go to the office to iron my cloth. Electricity for my side is a forgone issue.

And while some people on NL sit on their pretty buttocks defending the undefendable, please note that some of us are really suffering the rot of this country. let our voices be heard!!!!

another ultra pour Nigerian that expects the government to put him out of his misery

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
revolt: Ddoes dis ediat evn knw dere was yaradua govt which okonjo wasn't part of? Ofcox what do I expect from ojota jamboree touts! Won't waste ma tyme
And your dad told you that under Yar'dua 3trillion naira was used to pay fuel subsidy or what?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
G-50 member:
One thing you can't take away from Nigerians in government is this plausible capacity to defend themselves and paint black white before the public.
NOI did just that cos from where I am, this government is a fraud and I know I represent atleast 85% of Nigerians when I say that.
You took the word from my mouth.
The same woman under whom the Nigerian Economy rotten to the stage where it is today.
Look at how she was dodging questions.
Gullible Nigerians.
Even CFCFAN fell for it.
Same story since 99.
Wasn't NOI part of the people who ran aground the economies of Portugal, Cyprus, Italy, Greece and a whole lot of other countries with the Bankers.
Under her watch we knew how much was looted under the guise of subsidy.
Some people just don't see beyond their nose.
What a world.
She is just an agent of the bankers.
Bankers are laughing
Workers are crying
Pensioners are crying
Social benefits are being cut even for disabled people
Yet the Bankers are still smiling.
Shine your eyes.
Ph.d does not translate to sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Airforce1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Policewoman: Ok

What is OK?
U dis bleached up c.u.n.t
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by seanet01: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: All of you that are criticizing aunty ngozi, ori gbogbo yin ti daru.... why don't you take ur mothers to amanpour(patience thingz).. bi*cches
Ori awon ara ile yin lo daru. Ode buruku
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by macherie1: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: another ultra pour Nigerian that expects the government to put him out of his misery

Am I supposed to generate electricity myself or build a refinery myself?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
seanet01: Ori awon ara ile yin lo daru. Ode buruku
all the people in your idi ile, forces ori buruku lo shape won lipsrsealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie:

you had better go and look for a job and stop complaining angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie: No amount of white washing by madam Iweala will hide the rotten state of this present administration. GEJ and his cohorts may have succeeded in fooling Nigerians but they can't fool the whole world. What with unimaginable things like pardoning Alams?

Goodluck is doing his best managing a bad situation and the entire thing is not his fault. There are faultlines in the foundations of this country and till we address those faultlines, sustainable development is only but a mirage. Go and iron your clothes in the office, next you will be ironing your wife's clothes in the office, chrging her phones in the office and when you have kids, take them to the office in the evenings to watch kiddies movies in your office........na only you get office.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
van bonattel:

Goodluck is doing his best managing a bad situation and the entire thing is not his fault. There are faultlines in the foundations of this country and till we address those faultlines, sustainable development is only but a mirage. Go and iron your clothes in the office, next you will be ironing your wife's clothes in the office, chrging her phones in the office and when you have kids, take them to the office in the evenings to watch kiddies movies in your office........na only you get office.
mechanic workshop (office )

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
seanet01: You took the word from my mouth.
The same woman under whom the Nigerian Economy rotten to the stage where it is today.
Look at how she was dodging questions.
Gullible Nigerians.
Even CFCFAN fell for it.
Same story since 99.
Wasn't NOI part of the people who ran aground the economies of Portugal, Cyprus, Italy, Greece and a whole lot of other countries with the Bankers.
Under her watch we knew how much was looted under the guise of subsidy.
Some people just don't see beyond their nose.
What a world.
She is just an agent of the bankers.
Bankers are laughing
Workers are crying
Pensioners are crying
Social benefits are being cut even for disabled people
Yet the Bankers are still smiling.
Shine your eyes.
Ph.d does not translate to sincerity.

She is a paragon of intelligence and fiscal tranquility when compared to Abacha administration. Next you will be calling for her sack so that Sanusi will take her position.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by solomon111(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Those comparing GEJ to NOI should give it a rest.
It's not compulsory that a president should be the most intelligent or outspoken in a govt.
That is why technocrats are employed to add value to the country,and Dr NOI is one of those technocrats.
Is Obama the most intelligent in his govt.?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: another ultra pour Nigerian that expects the government to put him out of his misery
That's exactly the duty of a responsible government, to pull as many citizens as possible out of misery. Creation of conducive environment for businesses to flourish, companies to spring up, putting infrastructures in place, soft and low interest loans backed by govt to SMEs. Do you even know responsibility of a govt at all? What about social benefits? Go and read kid.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie:

Buy a generator and also buy black market fuel from an illegal refinary! SMH!
What have you ever done for Nigeria apart from run your mouth all day?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by macherie1: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: you had better go and look for a job and stop complaining angry
I have a Job and a very good one at that. What I don't have is a myopic mind that prefers to ignore the truth.

Like it or not, the country is on the verge of imminent collapse largely due to corruption in the government. What we should do is fight for freedom and not shamelessly defend evil just because u've got some change in ur pocket! Posterity will one day blame you for your empty actions.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: That's exactly the duty of a responsible government, to pull as many citizens as possible out of misery. Creation of conducive environment for businesses to flourish, companies to spring up, putting infrastructures in place, soft and low interest loans backed by govt to SMEs. Do you even know responsibility of a govt at all? What about social benefits? Go and read kid.

To start with, are you a responsible citizen? How?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by solomon111(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
van bonattel:

you are wasting your time trying to explain facts to an ACN goon.
He is devoid of logical reasoning and his thought process has long been marred by ethnic politics.
Don't waste your energy.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am grateful to Amadioha, that the negativity in Nairaland ends in Nairaland, so much folly spearheaded by the cyber class who know nothing beyond their noses. Instead of building a good image of their country of domicile and benevolence on the www, they are busy pulling the country down. I regret sometimes that I share a country with most Nairalanders. May Amadioha, our native god and Sango, the local god of thunder forgive you all. I know that you prefer Jesus, cos he is a foreign god, just like you prefer New York to Owerri and Jeans to Ankara. Self hating persona-non-grata de la nairalande' (so they say in Italifrench). When did Christiane Amandpour become authority figure to adjudge my beloved Nigeria ? I hate to see my politicians even granting interviews to hypocrite American journalists.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by solomon111(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
maasoap: That's exactly the duty of a responsible government, to pull as many citizens as possible out of misery. Creation of conducive environment for businesses to flourish, companies to spring up, putting infrastructures in place, soft and low interest loans backed by govt to SMEs. Do you even know responsibility of a govt at all? What about social benefits? Go and read kid.
Before i even answer your post,let me ask you one question.
Did you apply for the YOU WIN scheme.?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by vanbonattel: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
ma cherie:
I have a Job and a very good one at that. What I don't have is myopic mind that prefers ignore the truth.

Like it or not, the country is on the verge of imminent collapse largely due to corruption in the government. What we should do is fight for freedom and not shamelessly defend evil just because u've got some change in ur pocket! Posterity will one day blame you for your empty actions.

The country has been on the verge of collapse since after the independence. Corruption in now entrenched in the country;s constitution and will not change soon. We chose to be telling ourselves lies that all was well. My biggest surprise is that this country has still not collapsed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: all the people in your idi ile, forces ori buruku lo shape won lipsrsealed
Bibire kose fowora.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / Umahi, Deputy Appeal Sack Ruling / Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.