Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos (19918 Views)

#5000 promise to unemployed Graduate has no impact in Buhari Election Victory / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2013
ogele: Are you sure he is not among a kidnapped gang that Ngozi Okonjo's mum, may be he has seen that those of other gang members as been arrested, so he decided to kill himself to escape justice.... Is good to reason and think, thats why we study mathematics in school...

As he don take him hand kill himself we can afford to accuse him of anything, as for unemployment i doubt... He is in hell already....Foolish boy...This Nigeria wey sweet die na person go kill himself... hediot

4 saying dis, u are very foolish , idiot. Do u have an Idea of wat depreSsion is. Goat like u. U be fool. I knew dis guy and if I was told he will do dis, I wnt have believed. I pray make depression catch u so u know how it feels. How can u talk of the dead dis way? Fool, idiot x100
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by 3ace(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2013
lorretta u: Depression is a powerful mental condition.it can certainly lead to this.don't underestimate the condition.if u have anyone suffering from deprssion,hurry and help them.if they don't want to go visit a shrink,bundle them in a car and drop them there.
I'm saying this coS I've experienced it before.anD then drinking poison seemed like a wonderrful idea.I was fantasizing taking a handful of sleeping pills.
Well all said and done,God saved me.plus. Joyce meyers inspirational books.bewarned.don't let ur loved one die on u.

Thank God you didn't perfect your fantasy but could you please share with us what made you consider suicide? I still can't fathom why someone would consider taking his/her life. Haven't they heard about the popular saying "when there's life, there's hope" or they just don't believe in it. Once you are dead, that's the end. There's no second chance again.

When you are successful, people praise you, associate with you and consolidate your self-esteem. But when you're poverty-stricken, they despise you making you feel worthless. Once you understand that this is how humans are, a sensible man will just handle their degrading treatment with maturity and move on. Their derogatory remarks should spur you to work harder and not to consider suicide.

To the case at hand, I concur to the police submission that an autopsy report is necessary to begin investigation. An homicide is possible here. Forget the depression story; that boy could have been poisoned and physically injured to make it look as if he stabbed himself. I mean how would he have done that to himself without screaming? The police are more experienced in this so they know what they are doing. Whatever the cause was, may the poor boy Rest in peace.
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
chynasaz: OMG valentine, he graduated from my department, public Administration, Madonna university okija, val how could u, I tink he was charmed.

Na sa dearie(pot) is dis u.? How u dey na.how was bayelsa
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
chynasaz: OMG valentine, he graduated from my department, public Administration, Madonna university okija, val how could u, I tink he was charmed.

Nasa dearie(pot) is dis u.? How u dey na.how was bayelsa
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013

Nasa(pot and kettle) is dis u? Longtime. How was bayelsa?
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
depression is a serious illness.
His depression and sucide death may not be related to his being unemployed, although being employed may have helped with him coping better with his depression.

On the other hand he may have been murdered - it is highly unsual for a person to stab themselves to death.

RIP
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by mrragger: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
sorry dude.y'll just take things easy dia is no hurry in life,cos if u du these are wat happens.sabani
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by kaydibs(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
ogele: Are you sure he is not among a kidnapped gang that Ngozi Okonjo's mum, may be he has seen that those of other gang members as been arrested, so he decided to kill himself to escape justice.... Is good to reason and think, thats why we study mathematics in school...

As he don take him hand kill himself we can afford to accuse him of anything, as for unemployment i doubt... He is in hell already....Foolish boy...This Nigeria wey sweet die na person go kill himself... hediot
Keep showing us how stewpid you are. Wicked son of a b!tch! U don't even care to knw if ppl who who knw him will read dis. No good waste of space!
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by ogele: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Na people like u wey no wetin depression be na depression they worry... See mumu, bingo anu mpam. The guy kill himself, which means he is in hell already. Well I don't know of anyone that just kill himself like that apart from your friends as u claim he is ur friend. So u will soon join him. Anumanu di ka gi. Olodo. Chei 9ja too sweet I can't afford to kill my self.
shesluvin:

4 saying dis, u are very foolish , idiot. Do u have an Idea of wat depreSsion is. Goat like u. U be fool. I knew dis guy and if I was told he will do dis, I wnt have believed. I pray make depression catch u so u know how it feels. How can u talk of the dead dis way? Fool, idiot x100
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by kaydibs(f): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2013

Ewu number one
Re: Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos by moneyhungry(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
kay dibs:
Ewu number one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Restructuring: Senate Betrayed The APC - Atiku / 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.