Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (18561 Views)

PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
My mum always told me that any man who truly loves you will HAPPILY spend his hard earned money on you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

.. Sorry may i ask where you're from?

4 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Lbrasi: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2013
At least the men are classy running after gold.with the women its anything be it gold,silver,bronze,copper,coal and even firewood.

No time to type long story now.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by gerald09(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: You must be one of them.

Must a woman tell you to take care of her before you do what the lord put you on this earth for? Was Adam a lazy slob who Eve had to ask for everything?

Work una no wan work, yet you have the nerve to call women that cook for you, clean up after +ur disgusting selves and have to lie in bed for you to stick your 3inches in them at the end of a long, tiring day gold diggers?

What do you give a woman that should make her stay? What exactly do men offer in relationships? Nothing! The obly thing y'all are good for is the heap change you scrap off.

You drain women physically and emotionally with your lies and manipuzlations and she's supposed to remain in a relationship that offers her absolutely nothing?
You take from women to give women, so who is collecting money from your poor azz? Y'all be talking like you actually work for the money when you just scam it off of people.
Wow! The birth of lesbians @ d making, babes who is dis duude dat made u dis vexd. I guess ur nxt option na to dey date woman dat way u can understand what it takes to date both sexes
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

.. Sorry may i ask where you're from?
And I can bet you misinterpreted me there
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by gerald09(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Nobody go win dis fight, women n men do what they have to do to make money, so according to PDP to APC, "Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are all guilty of the same crime"
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by StateOfMind: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bitches be hussling brothers everyday for everything from; Recharge cards to Cellphones to cars, house rents, lands, open up boutiques for them, shopping in Dubai, Private jet lounging, Yatch cruises, expensive vacations, money in the bank, etc.. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We men complain, but we keep it on the down low..

A Man gets some help from a woman, she opens a website and tells the world...

Whats the ratio of Guys who hussle women to girls who hussle guys?! Prolly like 500,000 : 1 (in just Abuja o!!)

Abegi, make we hear word.. Just use this forum as a case study. Men are the ones always guilty of whining about Nigerian women and gold digging. Even those that are broke-ass.es come here to rant about how naija girls ripped them of their imaginary money. Hardly would you come across a thread like this.

@Op , the men you just described here are not gold diggers by nigerian men standards, they are smart dudes. Only women can be tagged gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon please explain, I may have also mis-interpreted you.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
In an Era that women are preaching and promoting Gender Equality, they disapprove men wanting to be equal with them in Gold Digging, selective Equation wont be good mathematics. Go on boys, you have my permission, these gurls have been taking from me for way too long. Let the table turn.

9 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
And I can bet you misinterpreted me there

Do explain then... cause from what i can decipher from your post, if a fairly reasonable man decides not to give you the money he worked hard for but decides to spend it on something else, like investing in shares and bonds, then according to your mother he doesn't love you??

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by An0nimus: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2013
I'm gradually getting tired of this type of threads. na so one 'big aunty' still siddon yesterday write say "Why Men think Women's lives cannot go on without marraige"..like seriously?undecided
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by edoreedore(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2013
;DMy dear sweatheart, hope u never fall victim before, talk true. Well if u hold, me I fine well well, I no go too milk you lol
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by bibina: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bitches be hussling brothers everyday for everything from; Recharge cards to Cellphones to cars, house rents, lands, open up boutiques for them, shopping in Dubai, Private jet lounging, Yatch cruises, expensive vacations, money in the bank, etc.. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We men complain, but we keep it on the down low..

Whats the ratio of Guys who hussle women to girls who hussle guys?! Prolly like 500,000 : 1 (in just Abuja o!!)

on point brother on real point!!!! the bitches remain vampires
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by LADIbaba(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
fewj: We need to import those ABJ, PHC and Lag guys to Warri to mentor Us, Warri girls wan kill us!!!

lol
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Diary of an angry woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by edoreedore(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2013
I am very sure that d ladies that are making this noise have gold-dig from guys before now, I met a girl sometime back and not up to 2 weeks of knowing her, she asked me to give her 50k just like that. Is this not gold digging?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
edoreedore: I am very sure that d ladies that are making this noise have gold-dig from guys before now, I met a girl sometime back and not up to 2 weeks of knowing her, she asked me to give her 50k just like that. Is this not gold digging?

No Its not, I think she's a service provider. Out of curiosity, is she post-paid or pre-paid?

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

Do explain then... cause from what i can decipher from your post, if a fairly reasonable man decides not to give you the money he worked hard for but decides to spend it on something else, like investing in shares and bonds, then according to your mother he doesn't love you??

*sighs and prays that this explanation will be well comprehended by them*
See bros, I didn't say that you should empty your purse on your babe. What I mean is that you cannot claim to love your girl if you cannot buy her little gifts once in a while just to put a smile on her face (pls note that buying gifts is not the only way of making her smile) they don't have to be expensive gifts, just thoughtful gifts to show that you appreciate her. just to surprise her.
It could be in form of dinner dates, outtings, etc.
If you earn a salary and you cannot do this for your babe (after you have already invested of course) then you are not just stingy, but very selfish. Love is not selfish so you cannot truly love a woman and not give her something from your pocket. It's not possible!
If you doubt me, go and ask your dad how he wooed your mum or ask any happy couple of at least 10 years how the lady was wooed......and how she was retained.
Don't let anybody decieve you, money is an important part of romance. However the amount of it all depends on the size of your pocket. A woman who truly loves you will not allow you go broke just so you can please her.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
tables are turning...men are begining to think like women.selling the essential commodities.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Haha Lol; did you fall maga to her demands? Hope not!!!Just checking; that you were smart enough to run... grin
edoreedore: I met a girl sometime back and not up to 2 weeks of knowing her, she asked me to give her 50k just like that. Is this not gold digging?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by spikesC(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: You must be one of them.

Must a woman tell you to take care of her before you do what the lord put you on this earth for? Was Adam a lazy slob who Eve had to ask for everything?

Work una no wan work, yet you have the nerve to call women that cook for you, clean up after +ur disgusting selves and have to lie in bed for you to stick your 3inches in them at the end of a long, tiring day gold diggers?

What do you give a woman that should make her stay? What exactly do men offer in relationships? Nothing! The obly thing y'all are good for is the heap change you scrap off.

You drain women physically and emotionally with your lies and manipuzlations and she's supposed to remain in a relationship that offers her absolutely nothing?
You take from women to give women, so who is collecting money from your poor azz? Y'all be talking like you actually work for the money
when you just scam it off of people.

I just understood where you're coming from. You're just bitter. Because you married a wrong man doesn't mean every man is the same. Take heart, pray for him and it will all be ok.

Chai, am sure na gold digging led her to the man embarassed
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by butta(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Missy u r wasting your time the whole world knows women are the original and creator of Gold digging .. Gold diggers Generation of women
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

OUCH!!!

L brasi: At least the men are classy running after gold.with the women its anything be it gold,silver,bronze,copper,coal and even firewood.

No time to type long story now.

what of mud cheesy
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: none of the above really.

It's something I notcied a lot in Abuja, young guys looking for women who drive posh cars and take trips abroad...

There was also this woman in a salon I was at one time who told us of the man she married (she's a sickler and a motivational speaker who writes and speaks at seminars in Europe and Africa). The guy claimed to be an MOG who had cancer, and she went out of her way to take care of him to the detriment of both her health and career. She annulled the marriage once she discovered he was in fact very healthy, all he wanted was a cash cow.

Wondering why men who God made providers would want to alter that and become liabilities to those they ought to provide for.

First of all, how you take know †ђǝ boys? 1 or 2 Ð☹ñ chow you wella. 2 the so called woman you met in †ђǝ saloon ι̥ƨ you, you and you. If Nigeria girls are not ready to work but rely on men, over boys G turn †ђǝ same leaf too. Kpakan
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

OUCH!!!

what of mud cheesy

Well yarns men. Dem don chow her lean change she de come vent her frustration here. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
spikes C:

I just understood where you're coming from. You're just bitter. Because you married a wrong man doesn't mean every man is the same. Take heart, pray for him and it will all be ok.

Chai, am sure na gold digging led her to the man embarassed
My dear, I'm not married...I've never even had a boyfriend, I'm 19.

Just making an honest observation.

And to whoever said I'm a lesbo in the making, dude, I'm #TeamDeek, but these days, most men act like they've got vaggies between their legs and I can't get with a dude who's okay playing the role of a female in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: Yea yea. Preach it sister.

Ŋ☹ G your security post. Δεγ̲̣̣ find preacher. Ω̴̩̩̩̥ά sack dem G sack you. Gate-woman
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, I'm not married...I've never even had a boyfriend, I'm 19.

Just making an honest observation.

And to whoever said I'm a lesbo in the making, dude, I'm #TeamDeek, but these days, most men act like they've got vaggies between their legs and I can't get with a dude who's okay playing the role of a female in the relationship.

@ 19 you shud be studying. Instead of thinking bout matters bigger than your tiny brains.

7 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by chrisja(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
fewj: We need to import those ABJ, PHC and Lag guys to Warri to mentor Us, Warri girls wan kill us!!!
Lol..
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

First of all, how you take know †ђǝ boys? 1 or 2 Ð☹ñ chow you wella. 2 the so called woman you met in †ђǝ saloon ι̥ƨ you, you and you. If Nigeria girls are not ready to work but rely on men, over boys G turn †ђǝ same leaf too. Kpakan
naija boiz neva reach to chow me...na those unfortunate girls wey dey naïve I dey speak for.

Me, I broke like MC Hammer, I no dey find boyfriend, dem no dey find me, but I have enough male friends to write a whole book about men....I dey follow the cliques so I know wetin dem dey talk (easy to get guys talking like drunks when they think you're on their team)
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: naija boiz neva reach to chow me...na those unfortunate girls wey dey naïve I dey speak for.

Me, I broke like MC Hammer, I no dey find boyfriend, dem no dey find me, but I have enough male friends to write a whole book about men....I dey follow the cliques so I know wetin dem dey talk (easy to get guys talking like drunks when they think you're on their team)

You broke like Mc Hammer,
You Ŋ☹ de find boys,
Boys Ŋ☹ send you.
You UuUglyyyyyy like some daaaaaaaamn Chimpazeeeeee.

I ‎see where †ђǝ frustration ι̥ƨ coming from. Sorry dear
‎​Wα̲̅†̥ a bitter teenager.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

@ 19 you shud be studying. Instead of thinking bout matters bigger than your tiny brains.
it's only in nigeria you hear such arrant nonsense about things bigger than someone's brain.

My dear, maybe @19, you had a docile brain, but mine is highly active and curious. Na teenager wey google don dey pay 30million dollars now, if he had stuck to your thesis of handling things his brain can manage, he would still be playing Nintendos by now.

You should encourage young minds to seek knowledge, not crush their curiosity with this apparent attempt to belittle the person.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Its a lie jor.. Its women who are mostly gold digger... Men don't do it as much as women.. Most women in Nigeria like a man with ready made cash so as to dig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.