Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (18733 Views)

PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

*sighs and prays that this explanation will be well comprehended by them*
See bros, I didn't say that you should empty your purse on your babe. What I mean is that you cannot claim to love your girl if you cannot buy her little gifts once in a while just to put a smile on her face (pls note that buying gifts is not the only way of making her smile) they don't have to be expensive gifts, just thoughtful gifts to show that you appreciate her. just to surprise her.
It could be in form of dinner dates, outtings, etc.
If you earn a salary and you cannot do this for your babe (after you have already invested of course) then you are not just stingy, but very selfish. Love is not selfish so you cannot truly love a woman and not give her something from your pocket. It's not possible!
If you doubt me, go and ask your dad how he wooed your mum or ask any happy couple of at least 10 years how the lady was wooed......and how she was retained.
Don't let anybody decieve you, money is an important part of romance. However the amount of it all depends on the size of your pocket. A woman who truly loves you will not allow you go broke just so you can please her.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, i now know where you and your mother are coming from.

Not to sound rude but i believe that women who believe they are entitled to these things from men are usually material women, and I have noticed most of them who have this trait are usually always in want. I also know for a fact that there are women who don't get phased by all these things because they themselves can get it and so nothing impresses them other than the feeling of being cared for emotionally not financially. These women are usually the independent types...never in want.

And regarding this statement
Sweetlemon:
Love is not selfish so you cannot truly love a woman and not give her something from your pocket. It's not possible!

A man in love will do what he feels will make his woman happy.. if she's material = money ... if she's not = love + respect

2 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

You broke like Mc Hammer,
You Ŋ☹ de find boys,
Boys Ŋ☹ send you.
You UuUglyyyyyy life some daaaaaaaamn Chimpazeeeeee.

I ‎see where †ђǝ frustration ι̥ƨ coming from. Sorry dear
lol, bros I'm far from ugly, dem don dey toast me since nursery levels, but like I said, Naija boiz neva reach to handle me with their pea-brains.

Why body dey scratch you like dis sef? You must be one of the gold-digging never-do-wells.

How many women have you scammed? Or are you also waiting to marry a 75 year old Australian like your colleagues?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: it's only in nigeria you hear such arrant nonsense about things bigger than someone's brain.

My dear, maybe @19, you had a docile brain, but mine is highly active and curious. Na teenager wey google don dey pay 30million dollars now, if he had stuck to your thesis of handling things his brain can manage, he would still be playing Nintendos by now.

You should encourage young minds to seek knowledge, not crush their curiosity with this apparent attempt to belittle the person.

Guess google didn't pay nobody ƒσя 30 mil ƒσя acting crafty.
@ 19 I was studying and not indulging in p*r*c* nd T*t* matters. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: lol, bros I'm far from ugly, dem don dey toast me since nursery levels, but like I said, Naija boiz neva reach to handle me with their pea-brains.

Why body dey scratch you like dis sef? You must be one of the gold-digging never-do-wells.

How many women have you scammed? Or are you also waiting to marry a 75 year old Australian like your colleagues?

Trust me, τ̅☺ chow woman money ι̥ƨ like †ђǝ sweetest thing nxt τ̅☺ chowing (baking) †ђǝ woman. E sweeeeeeet diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by thoth: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl:
Wondering why men who God made providers would want to alter that and become liabilities to those they ought to provide for.
oooh Welcome to the world of Gender Equality. I guess the say now should be "WHAT A WOMAN CAN DO A MAN CAN DO BETTER" Women and their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
thoth:
oooh Welcome to the world of Gender Equality. I guess the say now should be "WHAT A WOMAN CAN DO A MAN CAN DO BETTER" Women and their hypocrisy.

Gbiiiish. That Nail we δεγ̲̣̣ find τ̅☺ hammer the coffin since na your hand e δεγ̲̣̣ . LMFAO I hail baba.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
fewj: We need to import those ABJ, PHC and Lag guys to Warri to mentor Us, Warri girls wan kill us!!!

Kill una with OGOGORO or what?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Chinwem(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon: I'm so happy that more ladies are now opening their eyes to this.
There have been an increasing number of them roaming about the whole place looking for ladies with powerful surnames or fat pay cheques to toast.
They cover this act up by claiming they don't want a "liability" and that they want an independent, resourceful, blah blah blah, woman.
Ladies of nowadays seem to give them more oppurtunity to do this because many of us are now turning into "career women" They now want to achieve to a certain extent before they settle down. Some of them are just stubborn feminists who just want to prove that they can do whatever a man can do.
These gold diggers take advantage of such women because by the time the career lady has "achieved" her target, she is already in her 30s and consciously or unconsciously getting desparate to marry. The gold diggers thereby comes in, strokes her ego, then before we know it, he starts milking her. If she is lucky, he will marry her, but we will all know why!
It is women like this that are now making our men lazy. In the past, men worked really hard to cater for themselves and their families. Their pride will not allow them collect free money from a woman without paying her back. But what do we have today? I'm not saying that women should not work and be independent, In fact I'm all for it. But trying too hard to prove that you are independent will only be detrimental at the end. Sometimes, a women got to just sit back allow a man spoil her you know.
My mum always told me that any man who truly loves you will HAPPILY spend his hard earned money on you.

Yes Sweetlemon, they are indeed roaming around
I ve encountered a few like that in the past
Now I can sniff them from a mile away....don't need anyone to show me

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Tic4tac(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
suniblu:

na u sabi. first time front page after many years.. who even care. u think say i read d article mtchewww..
lmao..
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by dejgan: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ OP
"none of the above really.

It's something I notcied a lot in Abuja, young guys looking for women who drive posh cars and take trips abroad...

There was also this woman in a salon I was at one time who told us of the man she married (she's a sickler and a motivational speaker who writes and speaks at seminars in Europe and Africa). The guy claimed to be an MOG who had cancer, and she went out of her way to take care of him to the detriment of both her health and career. She annulled the marriage once she discovered he was in fact very healthy, all he wanted was a cash cow.

Wondering why men who God made providers would want to alter that and become liabilities to those they ought to provide for."

Please never be quick to run into conclusions when you have only heard one side of the story....co-incidentally,I know the story you just referred. The guy in question is even late as we speak. The woman (a young lady in her early thirties) dated a friend and has been known for dating guys with money. my friend had financial issues and she took off. My friend had donated blood for this said lady during crisis (she is SS) severally but the lady took off and ran off with the new guy who had more money.

The lady has tried her hands on several things including modelling and all sorts..please note, she is not wealthy or rich by any standard...she is still struggling. She knew of the guy's ailment and they both claimed the guy had been healed of the cancer as they even testified in church (a popular urban church in abuja) which led the ministers to wed them.....

Its a long story as the lady disannulled the wedding before the guy eventually passed on sometimes last year. The guy is from a family that is financially ok. The lady is not. I dont know who is deceiving who. My friend she jilted is back on his feet and the same chic is trying to come back...pls reconcile facts before publishing.

Needless to say, the issue you raise is true and it must be balanced as its not peculiar to a particular gender. Evil people are everywhere.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by thoth: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: I've made my point.

NL guys should stop attributing gold digging to only women when it's in every one of us.

At leats with girls you know what you're getting into, they don't put up any facades unlike their shameless male counterparts.

i think if we are to be logical there is no reasonable way a man could ever be called a gold digger.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

Ok thanks for clearing that up, i now know where you and your mother are coming from.

Not to sound rude but i believe that women who believe they are entitled to these things from men are usually material women, and I have noticed most of them who have this trait are usually always in want. I also know for a fact that there are women who don't get phased by all these things because they themselves can get it and so nothing impresses them other than the feeling of being cared for emotionally not financially. These women are usually the independent types...never in want.

And regarding this statement

A man in love will do what he feels will make his woman happy.. if she's material = money ... if she's not = love + respect
let me tell you a fact, Folorunsho Alakija will blush if her husband surprises her with a dinner date tonight or a pair of diamond earrings. Not because she cannot afford to take herself to eat in that restaurant, or because she cannot afford the diamond earrings, but because it was thoughtful of her husband to think of buying those things with the money he worked hard for.
Don't you get it? It's a romantic gesture! One of the ways of showing that she's on your mind.
Like I said earlier, you cannot love a woman and not bring out money for her. It's just not possible. Won't you take her out on dates? Won't you give her something on her birthday, vals, Christmas, etc? Won't you spend credit to call her? You can see what I mean now don't you?
Remember the key word here is that it is just a romantic gesture to show that you care and that she is worth your money. Even if she has hers.
Show me a woman who doesn't want her man to buy her lil thoughtful gifts once in a while and I will show you a woman who wants to control you.
Chikena!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
let me tell you a fact, Folorunsho Alakija will blush if her husband surprises her with a dinner date tonight. Not because she cannot afford to take herself to eat in that restaurant, or because she cannot afford a some diamond earrings, but because it was thoughtful of her husband to think of buying those things with the money he worked hard for.
Don't you get it? It's a romantic gesture! One of the ways of showing that she's on your mind.
Like I said earlier, you cannot love a woman and not bring out money for her. It's just not possible. Won't you take her out on dates? Won't you give her something on her birthday, vals, Christmas, etc? Won't you spend credit to call her? You can see what I mean now don't you?
Remember the key word here is that it is just a romantic gesture to show that you care and that she is worth your money. Even if she has hers.
Show me a woman who doesn't want her man to buy her lil thoughtful gifts once in a while and I will show you a woman who wants to control you.
Chikena!

And WTF ι̥ƨ all †ђǝ Gender Equality bullshit? Den ι̥f Folorunsho or whatever buys her man an Italian shoe or take him out ƒσя dinner it becomes A̶̲̅ sin. †ђǝ guy will den be labelled A̶̲̅ Golddigger huh? Make una fry MESS chop. Guess you took †ђǝ bitter pill this afternoon
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:

do u feel better now after the improbable and ass-brained rant?

Like seriously, The above is NOT TRUE.

and even more pertinent is, why does it bug u pple so much? since the advent of time, you pple have been doing this, under various guises and celebrated it as being smart, sharp etc etc.

ALL those fun cliches, ALL those "pay my bills" etc etc.

now the shoe is on the other foot,its now bothering u pple? grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, deal with it. Just the way all those Mugu men have dealt with it over the years.

feel free to rant, it helps relieve the stress.

BTW, in case you dont agree, feel free to be gay. cheesy cheesy cheesy since in your dystopic world, women are not gold diggers.

And just to be clear about all this BS, for every male gold digger, there are 1000 female gold diggers. matter of fact every female is a Gold Digger. Yeah i went there.

disprove it

That's okay, as long as you include your mother, sisters, aunties, cousins etc in this category.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

And WTF ι̥ƨ all †ђǝ Gender Equality bullshit? Den ι̥f Folorunsho or whatever buys her man an Italian shoe or take him out ƒσя dinner it becomes A̶̲̅ sin. †ђǝ guy will den be labelled A̶̲̅ Golddigger huh? Make una fry MESS chop. Guess you took †ђǝ bitter pill this afternoon

You misunderstand me. Besides, I'm not a feminist and in my first post I stressed my belief for ladies to retain their feminity no matter the level they are.
I believe in fairness, justice and respect not gender equality. I believe men and women have separate roles which should never be over-mixed or confused to avoid problems like this. But that is as per relationships
When it comes to life in general, like work, politics, etc, then women should be given equal rights to show what they have got to offer.
There is no problem with a woman buyng things for her man. I do it and I can testify that it spices up a relationship. However, it should be a two-way thing and not her doing most of the giving. So Alakija can buy her hubby an estate as long as he keeps buying her things too. It's just a way of caring and sharing among lovers. It is an indispensable tool for spicing up a relationship
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by dusty84(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
i totally agreee with you dear!! men have become very lazy this days.its the natural order of things for a man to be the provider.women mk it easier for many of them to golddig becos they are desperate,successful and their are no men to marry them.This abuja head quaters nah die...go to Bolten Wh... hotel dress well speak small better english you go see the women comin after you.its very pathetic!!! tongue shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
let me tell you a fact, Folorunsho Alakija will blush if her husband surprises her with a dinner date tonight. Not because she cannot afford to take herself to eat in that restaurant, or because she cannot afford a some diamond earrings, but because it was thoughtful of her husband to think of buying those things with the money he worked hard for.

Yes she would appreciate it but i bet you she wouldn't demand it or say her husband doesnt love her if he hadnt done it. That's the point i'm trying to make.

Sweetlemon:

Yes it's one of the ways, meaning there are other ways a man can express his love without money being invovled. And not spending money does not automatically mean he doesn't love you.

Sweetlemon:

Yes i accept that there are essentials which a man should shed some money on, but what I dislike is when women believe they are entitled to being spoilt and say you don't love them if you don't spoil them.. huh?? .. The gifts should come from the heart not because he feels he needs to meet her material demands.

Sweetlemon:
Remember the key word here is that it is just a romantic gesture to show that you care and that she is worth your money. Even if she has hers. Show me a woman who doesn't want her man to buy her lil thoughtful gifts once in a while and I will show you a woman who wants to control you.
Chikena!

Money neednt be used as a way to measure anything related with love please!

I can assure you there are women who just want love and companionship above anything else, though its hard to find women like this in Nigeria.

I rest my case.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You misunderstand me. Besides, I'm not a feminist and in my first post I stressed my belief for ladies to retain their feminity no matter the level they are.
I believe in fairness, justice and respect not gender equality. I believe men and women have separate roles which should never be over-mixed or confused to avoid problems like this. But that is as per relationships
When it comes to life in general, like work, politics, etc, then women should be given equal rights to show what they have got to offer.
There is no problem with a woman buyng things for her man. I do it and I can testify that it spices up a relationship. However, it should be a two-way thing and not her doing most of the giving. So Alakija can buy her hubby an estate as long as he keeps buying her things too. It's just a way of caring and sharing among lovers. It is an indispensable tool for spicing up a relationship

So in general men and women shud have equal rights, while in Relationships it shud be different. Can't you perceive your own undertone? ♍Ɣ dear ‎​Wα̲̅†̥ you just said ι̥ƨ †ђǝ meaning of †ђǝ Words "Hypocrite" & "GoldDigger" = "Hypocritical GoldDigger"
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
dusty84: i totally agreee with you dear!! men have become very lazy this days.its the natural order of things for a man to be the provider.women mk it easier for many of them to golddig becos they are desperate,successful and their are no men to marry them.This abuja head quaters nah die...go to Bolten Wh... hotel dress well speak small better english you go see the women comin after you.its very pathetic!!! tongue shocked tongue lipsrsealed

Dude, there ι̥ƨ a word call Karma. These women 99% got those loot from rich older men whom they were digging Gold from. If a lady lives A̶̲̅ normal life, she will have A̶̲̅ partner that will marry her regardless if she ι̥ƨ a busy career woman. Why shud a woman G τ̅☺ A̶̲̅ Hotel looking ƒσя young boys τ̅☺ get intimate ωȊ̝̊̅†̥̥ђ?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, I'm not married...I've never even had a boyfriend, I'm 19.

safarigirl:
Me, I broke like MC Hammer, I no dey find boyfriend, dem no dey find me

I wanted to reply her original post but when I discovered that she's a broke 19yr old who has never dated and who has no boy wooing her, I totally understood her POV.

3 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Ruq: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Idon't agree Ow many rich women are they in Nigeria ? generally there are more rich men than women.Sucker think again!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: You must be one of them.

Must a woman tell you to take care of her before you do what the lord put you on this earth for? Was Adam a lazy slob who Eve had to ask for everything?

Work una no wan work, yet you have the nerve to call women that cook for you, clean up after +ur disgusting selves and have to lie in bed for you to stick your 3inches in them at the end of a long, tiring day gold diggers?

What do you give a woman that should make her stay? What exactly do men offer in relationships? Nothing! The obly thing y'all are good for is the heap change you scrap off.

You drain women physically and emotionally with your lies and manipuzlations and she's supposed to remain in a relationship that offers her absolutely nothing?
You take from women to give women, so who is collecting money from your poor azz? Y'all be talking like you actually work for the money when you just scam it off of people.

Beetch please.

I feed 5 mouths. U can only dream of being half of what i am. And babe, I WORK for MY money.

U should think of doing same and not waiting around for some fool to come give u money to eat/make your hair.

There is dignity in labour you know....... cool cool cool

that aside, It clearly seems you are on your period or some shit like that. your rants get worse by the minute.

let it all out....... yeah breathe in and out.

How much were u mugged for sef, that u dont want us to rest?

what the LORD put u on earth for? abeg, so what did YOUR LORD put u on earth for?

i sure as hell know mine didn't put ME on earth to slave for some dumbass lazy fake hair wearing woman

i don't blame folks like u sha, i blame the dogs that make u pple feel important.

like i told u before, if u don't like men, buy a Love Machine or go toast janet.

Life has evolved nowadays. there is provision for every nutjob on the street.
You dont have to be married to a man. u dont even have to shag one! wink wink wink

Quit opening dumb threads like this and generating clicks for seun. Are you a learner?

5 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Sweetlemon(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

Yes she would appreciate it but i bet you she wouldn't demand it or say her husband doesnt love her if he hadnt done it. That's the point i'm trying to make.

Yes it's one of the ways, meaning there are other ways a man can express his love without money being invovled. And not spending money does not automatically mean he doesn't love you.

Yes i accept that there are essentials which a man should shed some money on, but what I dislike is when women believe they are entitled to being spoilt and say you don't love them if you don't spoil them.. huh?? .. The gifts should come from the heart not because he feels he needs to meet her material demands.

Money neednt be used as a way to measure anything related with love please!

I can assure you there are women who just want love and companionship above anything else, though its hard to find women like this in Nigeria.

I rest my case.

Abeg, I'm tired of explaining myself to you.
You just want to justify your stinginess or laziness. That's all!
Bye!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Bye!

And you jux flaunting your Hypocrtical Gold digging skills huh
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
this thread is exactly why i never accept any good gesture from d female specie...because u do good for a fella now its gold digging.
d op ve never been to nigeria..
na so i take call dis girl last week ..i ve had her number for long..she say makr i help am conplete her school fees..like say na she dey hustle pay...
me am a gold digger. but naija girls no get wetin i want
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, I'm not marri[url][/url]ed...I've never even had a boyfriend, I'm 19.

Just making an honest observation.

And to whoever said I'm a lesbo in the making, dude, I'm #TeamDeek, but these days, most men act like they've got vaggies between their legs and I can't get with a dude who's okay playing the role of a female in the relationship.

You are 19 years old, are yet to experience life, yet you pull out some hogwash, claiming that there way more males than females in gold-digging, a "profession" clearly invented and dominated by females. Kid, maybe it's time you drop the BB/laptop daddy bought for u, and go read your books. Damn kids...

2 Likes

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Bye!

LOL.. i think i must have hit a nerve there. Young lady i hope you find a man that cares and cherishes you, all i'm saying is don't take his "not buying you an ipad or blackberry" to mean he doesn't love you, he could be going through hard times but wouldnt tell you (men do that a lot), so your mama's wrong... and dont act like you're entitled to his money, let him spend on you willingly.

Goodday

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

Well yarns men. Dem don chow her lean change she de come vent her frustration here. Mtcheeeew

Na so LMAO
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by basilo101: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Instead of being in d kitchen dey use dia "nyash" 2 collect all d jobs. Nw we gonna use fake marriage promises 2 get d moni back
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

And you jux flaunting your Hypocrtical Gold digging skills huh

haha, you know.. i just cant stand lazy women who can't do anything for themselves and expect men to feed them saying they're entitled to it .. equally men who do the same thing are just as foolish
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by jidewin(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bitches be hussling brothers everyday for everything from; Recharge cards to Cellphones to cars, house rents, lands, open up boutiques for them, shopping in Dubai, Private jet lounging, Yatch cruises, expensive vacations, money in the bank, etc.. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We men complain, but we keep it on the down low..

A Man gets some help from a woman, she opens a website and tells the world...

Whats the ratio of Guys who hussle women to girls who hussle guys?! Prolly like 500,000 : 1 (in just Abuja o!!)
grin grin Feel you nigga, feel you. Two Can the play tha game cheesy grin
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like I said, stop calling Nigerian girl gold diggers as if the men are wholly guilty of same. Doesn't matter if I'm 19 or 29, as long as all you 'experienced' adults have read and hopefully unserstood my point, I'm okay with that.

Gold-digging is all the same, STOP trying to justify it on any angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.