Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (18580 Views)

PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bitches be hussling brothers everyday for everything from; Recharge cards to Cellphones to cars, house rents, lands, open up boutiques for them, shopping in Dubai, Private jet lounging, Yatch cruises, expensive vacations, money in the bank, etc.. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We men complain, but we keep it on the down low..

A Man gets some help from a woman, she opens a website and tells the world...

Whats the ratio of Guys who hussle women to girls who hussle guys?! Prolly like 500,000 : 1 (in just Abuja o!!)
the guilty one are revealed... So wch department are u in? grin
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Op in addition to the class of guys you mentioned, there is another class the greedy devilish university guys.

This type of boys manipulate their girlfriends into sleeping/flirting with other men for money. The silly girls do this in name of promised marriage from such boys. The girls pay the guys school fees and upkeep from this money.

We can't really blame such men: their mother provide for the family while their fathers drink and womanise.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the guilty one are revealed... So wch department are u in? grin

lol..

I no dey play that kind play o!! grin
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
I would never forget a girl I dated. At one time she expected me to help her financially and I wasn't willing too. Well understood enuff we're dating and there are things I should do for her and some of the things I even expect of myself to do for her but the argument she brought then was really disappointing. She was like " You don't remember all the time u're phocking me ooo yet when it is time to render help to me u can't" I swear, I was really really disappointed and frm that moment I lost interest in the relationship. Unfortunately, this is the mentality of many Nigerian women. They are simply prosti.tu.te.s in relationships. Well the sensible ones exist sha bt me I've even given up looking for them.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 28, 2013
12 inches!:
I would never forget a girl I dated. At one time she expected me to help her financially and I wasn't willing too. Well understood enuff we're dating and there are things I should do for her and some of the things I even expect of myself to do for her but the argument she brought then was really disappointing. She was like " You don't remember all the time u're phocking me ooo yet when it is time to render help to me u can't" I swear, I was really really disappointed and frm that moment I lost interest in the relationship. Unfortunately, this is the mentality of many Nigerian women. They are simply prosti.tu.te.s in relationships. Well the sensible ones exist sha bt me I've even given up looking for them.
maybe the
sex
wasnt good she felt the need for further compensation for wat was lacking grin lipsrsealed
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks] maybe the
sex
wasnt good she felt the need for further compensation for wat was lacking grin lipsrsealed[/quote

Trust me. Really trust me it was damn good. After we broke she still came back for it. In fact when she was about to get married she still came back for it. And ..... lipsrsealed Let's stop it there. Anyway that wasnt the problem. She was just a greedy person. I dont blame her though. I blame our society and her upbringing. A society that tells women they need to leech on a man to survive.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by AlyricistLaura: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
What about the Guy in the Sexxxuality Section of Nairaland who was pimmping out his own Gay Son to Other Gay Men in Lagos on Dingy Notebook Paper.

http://taoreed..com/

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by AlyricistLaura: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
^That's Definitely Digging For Gold...

Uhhhh Excuse Me, No Pun.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Zikyke(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
No job,nd na women dey 2 d top pass men,70percent women get job easily,10percent men get job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.