Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (18579 Views)

PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:

Really? and where did you get this nugget of wisdom from?

Let me guess, the "holy" books?, your "tradition"? grin grin grin

Nna, shame u picked this portion to hold fast, what about ALL the other aspects of those books and traditions that stipulate that your sorry arses are second class citizens, meant to be seen and not heard? the part that state u all are all properties to be maintained?

That part does not jell with your "modern" outlook, but u accept the part where some fool should have to provide for u abi?

@ debrief,
as much as i understand and sympathise with your views, It became like this the time when it became normative that only men who have it made are qualified to date women.

men have been enduring this crap for years or how they are measured primarily by the amount of cash they control. The human Nature is like the human body, IT ADAPTS.

Its a Sign of the times.

NB: I am not a gold digger, will rather die than be one. but i find it amusing to see woman complain about gold digging,.

seriously? women? what wont we see.

JuDGED!!! Damn u judged some arzes man
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: You must be one of them.

Must a woman tell you to take care of her before you do what the lord put you on this earth for? Was Adam a lazy slob who Eve had to ask for everything?

Work una no wan work, yet you have the nerve to call women that cook for you, clean up after +ur disgusting selves and have to lie in bed for you to stick your 3inches in them at the end of a long, tiring day gold diggers?

What do you give a woman that should make her stay? What exactly do men offer in relationships? Nothing! The obly thing y'all are good for is the heap change you scrap off.

You drain women physically and emotionally with your lies and manipuzlations and she's supposed to remain in a relationship that offers her absolutely nothing?
You take from women to give women, so who is collecting money from your poor azz? Y'all be talking like you actually work for the money when you just scam it off of people.

Some of you women are so two faced more than two face
First its we dont need you men because we can pay our bills but now you are spouting that men have an ordained function to take care ot y"all sorry arzes

why dont you choose one
if it is my function from heaven to please a woman who will please me

SMH....

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
Babzilla:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
LAZY GIRLS STARTED IT, LAZY MEN PERFECTED IT
INTERESTINGLY I KNEW OF THIS CAT WAY BACK
WHO LIVED OF HIS GIRL WHO IN TURN LIVED OFF ANOTHER MAN........
OH ANDHE HAD ANOTYER GIRL LIVING OFF HIM

Damn,.. Transitivity theroem of Mooching
WOW
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
sanb: That just shows that times are changing...and some men are making gold digging a successful career.

please we need to confirm if u are actually a female
LOL
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by NEROSKY(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:

do u feel better now after the improbable and ass-brained rant?

Like seriously, The above is NOT TRUE.

and even more pertinent is, why does it bug u pple so much? since the advent of time, you pple have been doing this, under various guises and celebrated it as being smart, sharp etc etc.

ALL those fun cliches, ALL those "pay my bills" etc etc.

now the shoe is on the other foot,its now bothering u pple? grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, deal with it. Just the way all those Mugu men have dealt with it over the years.

feel free to rant, it helps relieve the stress.

BTW, in case you dont agree, feel free to be gay. cheesy cheesy cheesy since in your dystopic world, women are not gold diggers.

And just to be clear about all this BS, for every male gold digger, there are 1000 female gold diggers. matter of fact every female is a Gold Digger. Yeah i went there.

disprove it

yes, she offered me sex 4me to get her phone grin
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
StateofMind: Abegi, make we hear word.. Just use this forum as a case study. Men are the ones always guilty of whining about Nigerian women and gold digging. Even those that are broke-Bottom.es come here to rant about how naija girls ripped them of their imaginary money. Hardly would you come across a thread like this.

@Op , the men you just described here are not gold diggers by nigerian men standards, they are smart dudes. Only women can be tagged gold diggers.

So gold digger as a word should apply be females. No wahala
We will take gigolos and just as women are now proud of being called s-luts I hope you people can spearhead to remove the derogatory nature of the GOLD DIGGER

Where is coogar to give me a Jamie/Kanye West gif

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas
……

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma's car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was suppose to buy you shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lypo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should of got that insured got GEICO for your money
If you ant no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:

do u feel better now after the improbable and ass-brained rant?

Like seriously, The above is NOT TRUE.

and even more pertinent is, why does it bug u pple so much? since the advent of time, you pple have been doing this, under various guises and celebrated it as being smart, sharp etc etc.

ALL those fun cliches, ALL those "pay my bills" etc etc.

now the shoe is on the other foot,its now bothering u pple? grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, deal with it. Just the way all those Mugu men have dealt with it over the years.

feel free to rant, it helps relieve the stress.

BTW, in case you dont agree, feel free to be gay. cheesy cheesy cheesy since in your dystopic world, women are not gold diggers.

And just to be clear about all this BS, for every male gold digger, there are 1000 female gold diggers. matter of fact every female is a Gold Digger. Yeah i went there.

disprove it

shocked shocked shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Feminazis where una dey o
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
six one:

Guess google didn't pay nobody ƒσя 30 mil ƒσя acting crafty.
@ 19 I was studying and not indulging in p*r*c* nd T*t* matters. Get it?

choi...
teenager already digesting feminist crap...
more fodder for the lez generation

kramer:

Ok thanks for clearing that up, i now know where you and your mother are coming from.

Not to sound rude but i believe that women who believe they are entitled to these things from men are usually material women, and I have noticed most of them who have this trait are usually always in want. I also know for a fact that there are women who don't get phased by all these things because they themselves can get it and so nothing impresses them other than the feeling of being cared for emotionally not financially. These women are usually the independent types...never in want.

And regarding this statement

A man in love will do what he feels will make his woman happy.. if she's material = money ... if she's not = love + respect

Sweet post!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lol; Yes I'm a lady....unsure why you asked? Anyway how you doing dude? hope you're cool....
biolabee:

please we need to confirm if u are actually a female
LOL
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
sanb: Lol; Yes I'm a lady....unsure why you asked? Anyway how you doing dude? hope you're cool....

im fine ma just appreciated a balanced post on this NL battle of the s.exes for once
just kidding you.. your moniker says u r female
thanks for asking
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yeah; you right. I've been seeing/reading lots of defenses from both genders which is good for a change…..
biolabee:

im fine ma just appreciated a balanced post on this NL battle of the s.exes for once
just kidding you.. your moniker says u r female
thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ujjoan:

That's because it's an anomaly . .
If you saw GEJ smoking in public I'm sure you'll open a thread on NL about it . . but others do it and it's no big deal!
A man is supposed to be a man! cool

And is a woman supposed to be a gold-digger? You call a woman being a gold-digger no big deal? Really?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: My dear, being the Head of the house no be for mouth.

Do you expect any sane woman to submit to a man who doesn't contribute to the family, rather spending all HER hard earned money drinking and coming home to beat her or r@pe her afterwards.

Bey can not disrespect Jay, Joke can never disrespect Olu Jacobs, that's it. Any man who provides for his family and acts like a MAN will always have a submissive wife, a man who cares for his wife and is considerate towards her every NEED will NEVER have to worry

It is this same mentality that makes Nigerian men treat their wives like rubbish. The average Nigerian woman believes that once a man can "provide", then he is a "real man". So you all end up running after men who can "provide" for you but who may be "providing" for several other ladies or who doesnt even love you.

I keep reading "acting like a man" and "real man", please who is a fake man? Being a man is not only about providing materials goods, it takes a whole lot more!

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
let me tell you a fact, Folorunsho Alakija will blush if her husband surprises her with a dinner date tonight or a pair of diamond earrings. Not because she cannot afford to take herself to eat in that restaurant, or because she cannot afford the diamond earrings, but because it was thoughtful of her husband to think of buying those things with the money he worked hard for.
Don't you get it? It's a romantic gesture! One of the ways of showing that she's on your mind.
Like I said earlier, you cannot love a woman and not bring out money for her. It's just not possible. Won't you take her out on dates? Won't you give her something on her birthday, vals, Christmas, etc? Won't you spend credit to call her? You can see what I mean now don't you?
Remember the key word here is that it is just a romantic gesture to show that you care and that she is worth your money. Even if she has hers.
Show me a woman who doesn't want her man to buy her lil thoughtful gifts once in a while and I will show you a woman who wants to control you.
Chikena!

You cannot love without giving full stop. What I do not understand about you arguement is that - if the man is the one giving, it is ok. But if the woman is showing her love to her man by giving him stuff, then he must be a gold digger. What is good for the goose ....

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nashville:

And is a woman supposed to be a gold-digger? You call a woman being a gold-digger no big deal? Really?

na so we see am..

4llerbuntu:

Beetch please.

I feed 5 mouths. U can only dream of being half of what i am. And babe, I WORK for MY money.

U should think of doing same and not waiting around for some fool to come give u money to eat/make your hair.

There is dignity in labour you know....... cool cool cool

that aside, It clearly seems you are on your period or some shit like that. your rants get worse by the minute.

let it all out....... yeah breathe in and out.

How much were u mugged for sef, that u dont want us to rest?

what the LORD put u on earth for? abeg, so what did YOUR LORD put u on earth for?

i sure as hell know mine didn't put ME on earth to slave for some dumbass lazy fake hair wearing woman

i don't blame folks like u sha, i blame the dogs that make u pple feel important.

like i told u before, if u don't like men, buy a Love Machine or go toast janet.

Life has evolved nowadays. there is provision for every nutjob on the street.
You dont have to be married to a man. u dont even have to shag one! wink wink wink

Quit opening dumb threads like this and generating clicks for seun. Are you a learner?

Finito.. But bros u wicked o.. na so u finish the girl

Oya safarigirl the house is clean and ready for you
Go and find seven stronger devils feminazis than you to continue the argument

You say men should spend on women yet you want to be equal to men na wa o

Reminds me of the costa concordia where men were jumping out like the women after all we are all equal

basilo101: Instead of being in d kitchen dey use dia "nyash" 2 collect all d jobs. Nw we gonna use fake marriage promises 2 get d moni back

basilo.... HABA!!!

Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by biolabee(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nashville:

You cannot love without giving full stop. What I do not understand about you arguement is that - if the man is the one giving, it is ok. But if the woman is showing her love to her man by giving him stuff, then he must be a gold digger. What is good for the goose ....
.. is good for the gigolo
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by NLGwoodey: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
@OP bla..bla..bla....

Woman cook for you, give you punny and dash you N10k. If you disappoint her, it will
become of all the money(?), all the love(?), blablabla.

Women tend to exaggerate the help they rendered to men especially after the
relationship is over. If you dig deeper in the story, you will find out
that the Abuja lady probably has more baggage than a dump truck.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by ALEXIS0240: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
(at least we don't see Nigerian women marrying old, frail men twice their ages)[/quote]Emmmmmn...make i hear
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kajoula(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bitches be hussling brothers everyday for everything from; Recharge cards to Cellphones to cars, house rents, lands, open up boutiques for them, shopping in Dubai, Private jet lounging, Yatch cruises, expensive vacations, money in the bank, etc.. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We men complain, but we keep it on the down low..

A Man gets some help from a woman, she opens a website and tells the world...

Whats the ratio of Guys who hussle women to girls who hussle guys?! Prolly like 500,000 : 1 (in just Abuja o!!)

tell them.....I know numbers of single ladies who hustle to own a blackberry phone and make it a platform to scavenge men who will foot their bills...
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
kramer:

What is exciting you .. they said "successful women" not "security women"

Niggars be hating. Phuk uuu angry
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Samxiulee: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice work guys,our ladies need to know the real definition of love and relationship,but tbh we guys are the real cause of our girls/ladies/women being materialistic,when I say we men I mean Nigerian men,I don't know any other men from other countries that spend money on women the way we do,a ghanian southafrican,british even Americans can't spoil their women the way we do,we spoil them silly and here is the result,on the other hand that's the only reason we are the most sought-after by the females of other country
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: Niggars be hating. Phuk uuu angry

WHat is this one feeling like?.... abeg if you can't take a joke take a hike angry
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by chiboy1928(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
I once live in ghana for some years b4 coming bck to nigeria,and the ghana girl I dated love me for who I am though am handome,lite skin but I won't say dat was the basics for the love she had for me,but were am driving @is that though I never had cash then I was damm broke but she stood by me gave me all the love,care and attention and give me even punny join,so wen I come hammer I gave same bck love in return,so were am drivin @is dat nigerians girls they neva want to learn from they follow other african girls,they are just so materialistic and will want to milk u dry @ the slightest opportunity,but most nijah ladies wen dey are upto 30 they will be looking for any guy to gum body with afte uselessin dem self wit older men cos of money while they young,so me b4 u can marry any nijah girL I will have to access her from the inside to the skin colour as well check if her body is shrinking and character wise cos majority or our nijah girls are loose wish they can learn fr they fellow ghanaian girls who don't mind takin care of u as a guy even if u are damm broke provided u genuinely love her!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by chiboy1928(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
I once live in ghana for some years b4 coming bck to nigeria,and the ghana girl I dated love me for who I am though am handome,lite skin but I won't say dat was the basics for the love she had for me,but were am driving @is that though I never had cash then I was damm broke but she stood by me gave me all the love,care and attention and give me even punny join,so wen I come hammer I gave same bck love in return,so were am drivin @is dat nigerians girls they neva want to learn from they follow other african girls,they are just so materialistic and will want to milk u dry @ the slightest opportunity,but most nijah ladies wen dey are upto 30 they will be looking for any guy to gum body with afte uselessin dem self wit older men cos of money while they young,so me b4 u can marry any nijah girL I will have to access her from the inside to the skin colour as well check if her body is shrinking and character wise cos majority or our nijah girls are loose wish they can learn fr they fellow ghanaian girls who don't mind takin care of u as a guy even if u are damm broke provided u genuinely love her!dnt mind my tenses typing fr fone b4 dose damm ass head start condemming my grammar!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
chiboy1928: I once live in ghana for some years b4 coming bck to nigeria,and the ghana girl I dated love me for who I am though am handome,lite skin but I won't say dat was the basics for the love she had for me,but were am driving @is that though I never had cash then I was damm broke but she stood by me gave me all the love,care and attention and give me even punny join,so wen I come hammer I gave same bck love in return,so were am drivin @is dat nigerians girls they neva want to learn from they follow other african girls,they are just so materialistic and will want to milk u dry @ the slightest opportunity,but most nijah ladies wen dey are upto 30 they will be looking for any guy to gum body with afte uselessin dem self wit older men cos of money while they young,so me b4 u can marry any nijah girL I will have to access her from the inside to the skin colour as well check if her body is shrinking and character wise cos majority or our nijah girls are loose wish they can learn fr they fellow ghanaian girls who don't mind takin care of u as a guy even if u are damm broke provided u genuinely love her!dnt mind my tenses typing fr fone b4 dose damm ass head start condemming my grammar!
my dear you met only one Ghanaian girl and concluded that they are better than their Nigerian counterparts. Meanwhile a Ghanaian man on this forum came here and said Ghanaian girls are gold diggers as well.

What makes you think other men from other countries won't disagree with you on that?

I'm not a feminist and never will be. I believe ing gender equalit down to the fact that it's only fair for a woman to let d man get the bed while she takes the floor in sleeping arrangements.

But I can never stand men who fail to be responsible rather leaving their responsibilities to women.

Does a man who doesn't contribute to the upkeep of the family, be it financially or otherwise deserve to be called that?

I'm against lazy women just as I am against lazy men. I'm not a gold digger and Gof forbid I ever will be, so u don't know why anyone would want to have more than he/she can afford.

My point like I have said repeatedly is that NAIRALAND and NIGERIaN men should know that gold-digging is as popular among women as it is with men. Hence, they need to stop attributing it solely to women.

Is that too hard for 'matured' minds to assimilate?
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by chiboy1928(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
safarigirl: my dear you met only one Ghanaian girl and concluded that they are better than their Nigerian counterparts. Meanwhile a Ghanaian man on this forum came here and said Ghanaian girls are gold diggers as well.

What makes you think other men from other countries won't disagree with you on that?

I'm not a feminist and never will be. I believe ing gender equalit down to the fact that it's only fair for a woman to let d man get the bed while she takes the floor in sleeping arrangements.

But I can never stand men who fail to be responsible rather leaving their responsibilities to women.

Does a man who doesn't contribute to the upkeep of the family, be it financially or otherwise deserve to be called that?

I'm against lazy women just as I am against lazy men. I'm not a gold digger and Gof forbid I ever will be, so u don't know why anyone would want to have more than he/she can afford.

My point like I have said repeatedly is that NAIRALAND and NIGERIaN men should know that gold-digging is as popular among women as it is with men. Hence, they need to stop attributing it solely to women.

Is that too hard for 'matured' minds to assimilate?
got no time to argue wit u,take it or live it ghanian ladies are far more beta than nigerian ladies character wise,love,care and all dat u may ever tink or tot of jst my 2cent d gap margin is so wide thumps up my ashanti ladies( afisia paa muyina)!
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by Samxiulee: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
chiboy1928: got no time to argue wit u,take it or live it ghanian ladies are far more beta than nigerian ladies character wise,love,care and all dat u may ever tink or tot of jst my 2cent d gap margin is so wide thumps up my ashanti ladies( afisia paa muyina)!
please don't argue with her,she doesn't really know girls from other climes,cause a ghanian man said it doesn't means he is right,what we are all saying is that a very large percentage of Nigerian girls are materialistic, its normal for them.buy a BlackBerry phone for a ghanian girl,she would think twice before she accept it,cause her friends,family are going to ask where she got the money from,but in naija its just a normal thing for girls living in a house of 80k p/a with her family of six to own a blackberry bold 6,samsung galaxy 3 and an ipad all @ once and nobody says shit.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by stunna2(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Any beautiful single well educated Naija girl reading this can come and dig my gold...I don't mind at all!
As long as we share a good love in return and we can build a happy family together...!wink
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by scobaba: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2013
fewj: We need to import those ABJ, PHC and Lag guys to Warri to mentor Us, Warri girls wan kill us!!!

Guy, it depends on ur job in warri. If u r into oil or gee, den d girls are ready to milk u dry, but for the bankers, its d oda way round. we... Abi they are in line with th Op.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Sam xiu lee: please don't argue with her,she doesn't really know girls from other climes,cause a ghanian man said it doesn't means he is right,what we are all saying is that a very large percentage of Nigerian girls are materialistic, its normal for them.buy a BlackBerry phone for a ghanian girl,she would think twice before she accept it,cause her friends,family are going to ask where she got the money from,but in naija its just a normal thing for girls living in a house of 80k p/a with her family of six to own a blackberry bold 6,samsung galaxy 3 and an ipad all @ once and nobody says shit.
my dear the population of girls in Nigeria is more than that of the entire Ghanaian population. So if you're going to go by percentage, there ought to be more gold-digging Nigerian girls on the average.

Just like most Nigerian male philanderers will outnumber their Ghanaian counterparts,so you can't use percentages in the end when the countries don't have equal population, can you?

I doubt most of you can understand the purpose of this topic anyway.
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by sixone: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2013
safarigirl: my dear the population of girls in Nigeria is more than that of the entire Ghanaian population. So if you're going to go by percentage, there ought to be more gold-digging Nigerian girls on the average.

Just like most Nigerian male philanderers will outnumber their Ghanaian counterparts,so you can't use percentages in the end when the countries don't have equal population, can you?

I doubt most of you can understand the purpose of this topic anyway.

Small girl you don't know †ђǝ thing
I be teaching you †ђǝ thing
You be playing ωȊ̝̊̅†̥̥ђ †ђǝ thing

You never know life sha finally. Talk ι̥ƨ cheap @ least dem Ŋ☹ de charge ƒσя talk like telecom operators. Sai Gobe
Re: Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria by kramer: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2013
safarigirl:

You can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.