Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16563 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
ckkris:
And you still assume to know what is on ground?
The distance between Nigeria and London is 5.5Hrs. The children of those who oppress you fly almost every other month to and from Nigeria. So I do not know what you are getting at..
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Amaechi is not Timipre Silva

Suspension of State Lesgislators from PDP is a classical example of shooting yourself in the foot.

What if Amaechi move his flock to the opposition party?

*smh*
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2013
Ameachi no gree learn from titanic now he is about to witness a sinking ship.As e dey go the party will suspend him and he will not contest the chairmanship of the Governors forum as he bfore nw disgraced the other oppositon party at the state level,chasing them out of Goverment house and Calling them names.He refused to learn from themaster strategist:Peter Odili who gave all opposition party 50million naira.without a party he cant be governor and the 23 assembly members will be left in the loo,the 3 members will form a quorum and impeach ameachi.
Seun,i predicted this 2weeks ago and sme peeps were laffn
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2013
mikeansy: Amaechi is not Timipre Silva

Suspension of State Lesgislators from PDP is a classical example of shooting yourself in the foot.

What if Amaechi move his flock to the opposition party?

*smh*
which flock does ameachi have?who will follow him to another party?the flock he met in pdp or the ppl he brought in?the moment he tries it he wont last a week as the gov of rivers state .u guys dont understnd nigeria politics .text book theories and nairaland fantasy analysis dont work on real feild of play.on the feild it is a different game entirely .he has no option but to bow to the authority of mr president and the supremacy of pdp unless he is finished politically .ask ladoja,dariye,mbadiniju and even ayim they will tell u

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2013
texaco1:
which flock does ameachi have?who will follow him to another party?the flock he met in pdp or the ppl he brought in?the moment he tries it he wont last a week as the gov of rivers state .u guys dont understnd nigeria politics .text book theories and nairaland fantasy analysis dont work on real feild of play.on the feild it is a different game entirely .he has no option but to bow to the authority of mr president and the supremacy of pdp unless he is finished politically .ask ladoja,dariye,mbadiniju and even ayim they will tell u
thank u very much oo my bro.These nairaland Tigers think Naija politics have got rules,when i said 3 weeks ago that d bagger will be impeached they said i was a fool that it is undemocratic.We dey see na,port harcourt don turn self contain for am
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by omenka(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Two fat cats from the SS now in the enemy camp. Sylva and Amechi. Join forces and do what you can to pay back the Scumbag.

But in the final analysis, I realy don't give a flying fvck what yall do. Infinitly corrupt entities are what you guys are. So, keep the rumble up, cos we are enjoyin every bit of the action.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by nuclearboy(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Basically then, the consensus is that public servants prefer to "show" who's more powerful and the people who elected them, also support such flexing of muscles

When will they do what they were elected for when what's uppermost is using federal and state might to "deal" with those supposedly below them!

OBJ "used" to be there! Same will be said of all and a future bereft of friends except your tribesmen is NOT a safe future! The "enemies" will have their day one day and all the noise-makers here seeking the decimation of others will watch as those enemies decide later, that since you used your "time" as you wished, they too can send you to jail or outrightly kill all your people in their own time!

This propensity to forget there is a future usually makes people lose the future! Those who have ears, should HEAR!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2013
obakovich:
thank u very much oo my bro.These nairaland Tigers think Naija politics have got rules,when i said 3 weeks ago that d bagger will be impeached they said i was a fool that it is undemocratic.We dey see na,port harcourt don turn self contain for am
dont mind many of these nairalanders,most of them are not even members of any political party,all they know is just to type big big grammar for nairaland.com.i dont like arguing with them,i always tell them that they should keep on talking their big big grammar while we keep on ruling .after all talk is cheap
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by MrGlobe(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2013
what are these brain dead monkeys yapping about? The NCAA chairman has disclosed he does not have any idea the aircraft belongs to River state govt since it was registered with the name of a private firm.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2013
obakovich:

Look at this blind bat blindly following another blind bat. You guys are trapped in the closet. Keep ranting on nairaland like a drunken sailor. impeach Ameachi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2013
me like the way things are turning out in PH. Surely, the killer party party will never remain the same ahain in Rivers. When its time for the retardeen to seek his party support during the primaries, these suspended members are automatic delegates. I wonder if they will be willing to vote in the retardeen, besides the party cant boot them out from their official positions. Surely, retardeen's support even in his stronghold has dwindled. Nice development.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2013
texaco1:

ever heard the saying that a general is as good as how loyal he is able to keep his lieutenants?

GEJ will regret all this James Bond moves. I cant say it enoough. Amaechi is not Timipre Silva

There is not special about Nigerian politics, it is like every other corrupt political space.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by coputa(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Gej was not the first to fight disloyal party members/governors.......OBJ did it,he fought virtualy everybody that stood on his way,real or imagined...Amaechi should ask Timipre silva,the ousted governor of Bayelsa state , on hnw he was defeatd and disgraced out of power...
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by TRUTHTELA: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Obasanjo did WORSE things to his perceived enemies. Ride on GEJ!!! IT's a Banana republic, where anything goes...The evil that men do.

It's not about amechi or GEJ, the Nigerian president WIELDS so much power, if he GEJ chose to use his powers he will crush from Obj, to the last man and NATHING will happen.

"Do not outshine your master.
"Crush your enemies without mercy
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by slimghost(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2013
mikeansy:

ever heard the saying that a general is as good as how loyal he is able to keep his lieutenants?

GEJ will regret all this James Bond moves. I cant say it enoough. Amaechi is not Timipre Silva

There is not special about Nigerian politics, it is like every other corrupt political space.

Why not just stay clear of what you don't understand? Amaechi doesn't even have control of the party to even dare moving any useless flock, dude is fighting a lost battle and he should be wise enough to retrace his steps. You can't be fighting against Wike, Odili and Omehia at the same time in Rivers and expect to come out unscathed. Stop analyzing politics with sentiments
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by nuclearboy(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2013
coputa: Gej was not the first to fight disloyal party members/governors.......OBJ did it,he fought virtualy everybody that stood on his way,real or imagined...Amaechi should ask Timipre silva,the ousted governor of Bayelsa state , on hnw he was defeatd and disgraced out of power...

1. If OBJ slept with his daughter in law, does that mean its right or sensible for GEJ to do same?
2. OBJ with all his autocracy is reputed to have prostrated for Atiku to get a second term. GEJ is slapping Amaechi - is that sensible?
3. OBJ did all his crap in his 2nd term - he had earlier "stooped" to conquer! Whats happening now is a knee-jerk and thoughtless reaction.
4. Sylva! Now Amaechi! Who next? What happens when he becomes like OBJ i.e. the PAST? OBJ was stones with pure water satchets, yet still remains a bit respected even though considered worthless in his own domain. With what GEJ is doing, ,is he truly helping his own future? Is it the militant thugs he has made Billionaires for whom a laundry list of problems await oncfe he's no longer president, that will support him

People should look to history and realise power is transient! If Abati could become turncoat on the people, he will become turncoat on Jonathan. I wish the President would realise these things and stop losing respect with the childish vacuousness he is exhibiting. I remember the way I cheered for him at eagle square and almost feel ashamed today - THIS IS NOT THE DREAM WE HAD OF GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. We expected better.

You can win battles but lose the war! And that is what seems to be playing out before us! Win a bit here and a bit there, whist amassing enemies who wont forget andf you have a guarantee - the NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIFES WILL COME!

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by wirinet(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2013
The arguments from GEJ supoorters is as stupid as it is senseless. Although I have never referred to president Jonathan as clueless and retarded, I think his supporters and advisers make him look so. In a bid to outdo each other to please him they are destroying the man.

As i said some arguments i find here that sound retarded especially by the GEJ supporters club led by billyonaire are that, because the aircraft is in trusteeship of the Bank of Utah, it therefor belongs to the bank of utah. They need to go back to grammar school to learn what the word trustee means. If they alleged that the trusteeship was held on behalf of Governor Amechi instead of the Rivers State Government, then they would have an argument.

Then they opined that loosing party membership is tantamount to loosing the position of the chairman of the Governor's forum. what retarded logic. It is called the Governor' Forum and not PDP Governor's Forum, so membership is no based on being a member of PDP. Amechi can only lose his position of the chairman of the governor's forum after the next election.

Let me state categorically that GEJ cannot win tge battle against Amechi. Amechi does not have much to lose as he cannot seek reelection, it is GEJ that has all to lose as he is desperate to come back, so the war is what is termed an asymmetric war. All amechi has to do is to absorb the attacks and let his term run out. Only the State assembly has the power to remove amechi and with 27 members on his side, it would be impossible to impeach him.

The Greatest mistake GEJ is doing is fighting his opposition when he is yet to consolidate power. Even General Obasanjo was very genle in his first term doing mumu for everybody, including Atiku, Danjuma, IBB, etc. Imagine OBJ fighting Atiku in his first term, he would have been history by 2003. But he consolidated power in tge first term only to unleash it in the second term.

What GEJ is doing is turning Amechi into the rallying point for the opposition - both within and without PDP. It is the high of stupidity to go after your enemies just 2 years into your tenor, even IBB and Abacha did not try it.

If the clueless GEJ adviser's wants to earn their huge pay, they should advise him to make up to Amechi and other people like OBJ or kiss 2015 Goodbye.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by slimghost(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2013
wirinet: The arguments from GEJ supoorters is as stupid as it is senseless. Although I have never referred to president Jonathan as clueless and retarded, I think his supporters and advisers make him look so. In a bid to outdo each other to please him they are destroying the man.

As i said some arguments i find here that sound retarded especially by the GEJ supporters club led by billyonaire are that, because the aircraft is in trusteeship of the Bank of Utah, it therefor belongs to the bank of utah. They need to go back to grammar school to learn what the word trustee means. If they alleged that the trusteeship was held on behalf of Governor Amechi instead of the Rivers State Government, then they would have an argument.

Then they opined that loosing party membership is tantamount to loosing the position of the chairman of the Governor's forum. what retarded logic. It is called the Governor' Forum and not PDP Governor's Forum, so membership is no based on being a member of PDP. Amechi can only lose his position of the chairman of the governor's forum after the next election.

Let me state categorically that GEJ cannot win tge battle against Amechi. Amechi does not have much to lose as he cannot seek reelection, it is GEJ that has all to lose as he is desperate to come back, so the war is what is termed an asymmetric war. All amechi has to do is to absorb the attacks and let his term run out. Only the State assembly has the power to remove amechi and with 27 members on his side, it would be impossible to impeach him.

The Greatest mistake GEJ is doing is fighting his opposition when he is yet to consolidate power. Even General Obasanjo was very genle in his first term doing mumu for everybody, including Atiku, Danjuma, IBB, etc. Imagine OBJ fighting Atiku in his first term, he would have been history by 2003. But he consolidated power in tge first term only to unleash it in the second term.

What GEJ is doing is turning Amechi into the rallying point for the opposition - both within and without PDP. It is the high of stupidity to go after your enemies just 2 years into your tenor, even IBB and Abacha did not try it.

If the clueless GEJ adviser's wants to earn their huge pay, they should advise him to make up to Amechi and other people like OBJ or kiss 2015 Goodbye.

Arrant Nonsense! You must be a kid! GEJ has nothing to lose by giving Amaechi a hiding because the Governor is not even in charge of PDP in rivers state right about now. When you don't have control of your party, you can't even control the delegates to PDP's convention. Truth is Amaechi picked a wrong battle and there is no way he is winning this. He can as well join APC because his PDP career is over unless he makes up with GEJ and Wike.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by nkemKalu: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Stupidity! When did the constitution empower a party state chairman to sack serving House of Assembly members
I wonder....ooooo. JONATHAN HAS TURNED TO A MILITARY DICTATOR...OOOO AND HE MUST BE KICKED OUT COME 2015
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Never underestimate the power of a president. You guys shouting that amechi is learned do you think GEJ is an illiterate. Amaechi should just mind stepping on toes of a president, those that did where are they now?. GEJ is the GCFR. Thats not just a title rather it is power whatever you think of GEJ doesnt change the fact of who he is so amaechi should take it easy ooo. The Gods and Government are 2 entity's you cant fight.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by jaybee(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2013
abes: Is it possible for someone to remove assembly members that were elected by the people?

I don't believe this story jor.

one man can remove assembly members and governors, if they are foools.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by kross01(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem: me like the way things are turning out in PH. Surely, the killer party party will never remain the same ahain in Rivers. When its time for the retardeen to seek his party support during the primaries, these suspended members are automatic delegates. I wonder if they will be willing to vote in the retardeen, besides the party cant boot them out from their official positions. Surely, retardeen's support even in his stronghold has dwindled. Nice development.
and if i understood what you wrote up there, suspended party members are automatic party delegates from same party that suspended them? Seriously i doubt if some of you guys read what you post
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2013
slimghost:

Arrant Nonsense! You must be a kid! GEJ has nothing to lose by giving Amaechi a hiding because the Governor is not even in charge of PDP in rivers state right about now. When you don't have control of your party, you can't even control the delegates to PDP's convention. Truth is Amaechi picked a wrong battle and there is no way he is winning this. He can as well join APC because his PDP career is over unless he makes up with GEJ and Wike.

What a joke. We are on ground here in ph and we know what is going on.
Right now, we have two main factions of the killer party in rivers. Amaechi suporters and abuja based politician's supporters. Already, a court in rivers has granted the plea of Amaechi pdp chairman to remain even though wadata plaza in abuja think otherwise.
Come down here and the the kind of support Amaechi has within his killer folks. The truth is we have more for Amaechi than against him in their party. That is the reality.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rescop: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2013
abes: Is it possible for someone to remove assembly members that were elected by the people?

I don't believe this story jor.
not from d house but from PDP
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Hugoboi(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2013
nuclearboy:

1. If OBJ slept with his daughter in law, does that mean its right or sensible for GEJ to do same?
2. OBJ with all his autocracy is reputed to have prostrated for Atiku to get a second term. GEJ is slapping Amaechi - is that sensible?
3. OBJ did all his crap in his 2nd term - he had earlier "stooped" to conquer! Whats happening now is a knee-jerk and thoughtless reaction.
4. Sylva! Now Amaechi! Who next? What happens when he becomes like OBJ i.e. the PAST? OBJ was stones with pure water satchets, yet still remains a bit respected even though considered worthless in his own domain. With what GEJ is doing, ,is he truly helping his own future? Is it the militant thugs he has made Billionaires for whom a laundry list of problems await oncfe he's no longer president, that will support him

People should look to history and realise power is transient! If Abati could become turncoat on the people, he will become turncoat on Jonathan. I wish the President would realise these things and stop losing respect with the childish vacuousness he is exhibiting. I remember the way I cheered for him at eagle square and almost feel ashamed today - THIS IS NOT THE DREAM WE HAD OF GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. We expected better.

You can win battles but lose the war! And that is what seems to be playing out before us! Win a bit here and a bit there, whist amassing enemies who wont forget andf you have a guarantee - the NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIFES WILL COME!

The bolded is classic. GEJ's men can rant all they want. He's fighting a lost battle cos Amaechi has nothing to lose and he knows it. I pity his proxies who are doing the dirty work more. The likes of Wike will get whats coming to them soon enought.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by wirinet(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2013
slimghost:

It is you that is arguing like a juvenile. You have no sense of politics or history. First, GEJ winning the PDP is not just about rivers state delegates, then certain categories of Political and appointed officers are automatic delegates, like chaimen of local governments, commissioners, house of assembly members - both federal and state, senators. It would be difficult for wike to control all the delegates from Abuja just because he is the state chairman. If it was that easy OBJ would have had an easy ride over Gbenga Daniels, when the two were fighting for the control of the state PDP. Are you telling me that Amechi has no single loyalist among the party members in Rivers State?

If you have a sense of history, you will know that GEJ and Amechi has had a frosty relationshio right from the beginning, and a cold war had always existed. So Amechi did not just start to pick a fight. That was why Amechi made sure he went for a reelection at the same time as GEJ. if he had waited until when his term really expired, GEJ would have edged hin out, the way Silva was edged out.

I laught in crayfish language when you make it seem like a governor is powerless against a president in Nigeria. How many Givernors did OBJ fight, how many did he defeat? OBJ was only able ti defeat Alams and maybe Fayose, all others including Dariye, Daniels, kalu, he could not defeat. Even kalu left the party, created his own party and imposed his candidate whose was in prison at the time of the elections, defeating the mighty PDP in the state.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2013
kross_01:
and if i understood what you wrote up there, suspended party members are automatic party delegates from same party that suspended them? Seriously i doubt if some of you guys read what you post

2 issues here.
1, the suspension won't hold because it was carried out by a faction which another court of law does not recognized.
2, by virtue of the killer constitution, house members are delegates. If they don't go, retardeen is losing the much needed votes that will be required to defeat the Aboki candidates during their primaries. It's all about the numbers. Also, if they decide to alter the constitution, it can't only be applied for rivers.
Ur thinking is too narrow, think broad.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Go ask Obasanjo, He will be the first to tell you that any state governor in Nigeria that can survive without Federal allocation, that state will send the presidency into a spiral down fall.

Amaech if He decide to use state machineries on the phantom PDP chairman, in less than 6 months, the chairman will be history. But as a learned lawyer, Amaechi has kept His cool. Let GEJ the drunkard continue to play His dirty politics, very little mercy will be shown to Him when the North will begin their fire works against Him come 2014.

As a South-Southern, I strongly hold the view that any credible individual from that region reserve the right to contest the Presidency. And indeed same goes for anyone from any part of Nigeria. GEJ is too intellectually deficient to be a local councilor and it is as though judgment has been visited upon Nigeria with His ascendant to the Presidency.
my guy pls be reasonable aha!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2013
As it is now, here in rivers I can confidently say 85% or more of killer members are loyal to Amaechi. Those loyal to abuja based politician's are quietly being edged out.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Hugoboi(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Then they opined that loosing party membership is tantamount to loosing the position of the chairman of the Governor's forum. what slow logic. It is called the Governor' Forum and not PDP Governor's Forum, so membership is no based on being a member of PDP. Amechi can only lose his position of the chairman of the governor's forum after the next election.

Well said.It's so sad that the likes of billyonaire and Taharqa cant seem to come to grips with this apparent reality. Billyonaire's analysis of the above issue is so idiotic that one wonders the political rock he crawled out from under. These goons never cease to amaze me with their dysfunctional intellectual outlook

Anybody can see that. Talk of Amaechi's impeachment at this point is akin to wishing water from stone. Never gonna happen

Little wonder he is called clueless.

[/quote]
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Again, I say ask Obasanjo. The presidency is only as power as those behind it. Those who have their weight behind Amaechi far out weigh those that have their weight behind GEJ.

FYI, Amaechi is a learned and intelligent man who would have done His home work and rightly so, He would have expected this irrational response from the drunkard with a misplace priority.

Tell me, Has Nigeria not got more trouble at every corner you turn to that GEJ will be looking to create one in Rivers? Do you know the fireworks, when it begins to flare in Rivers State will decimate Nigeria's purse? Need I point out the effort of Amaechi in bringing peace to the once restive River's state when He became the governor in His first term?
You re so myopic in ur views.ok tell us now wot u think Amaechi can do to counter the presidency
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by kross01(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem:

2 issues here.
1, the suspension won't hold because it was carried out by a faction which another court of law does not recognized.
2, by virtue of the killer constitution, house members are delegates. If they don't go, retardeen is losing the much needed votes that will be required to defeat the Aboki candidates during their primaries. It's all about the numbers. Also, if they decide to alter the constitution, it can't only be applied for rivers.
Ur thinking is too narrow, think broad.
mister broad thinker these were your words earlier
When its time for the retardeen to seek his party
support during the primaries, these suspended members
are automatic delegates. I wonder if they will be willing
to vote in the retardeen

Need i remind you that by implication it shows u mean they are still party members? Now you are talking about court ruling in a matter that is yet to receive a final court pronouncement. Plz dnt try to twist what you wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) / Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.