Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

She Said She Is BROKE. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is BROKE. (5422 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by nairabacks(f): 10:39pm On May 06, 2013
My only concern is about the generations of girls coming up behind this one. Signs are already clear they'll turn out even worse !

No doubt, our sons will equally reciprocate with such harshness, 'stingy' would be considered a complement by the time they're done with them.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2013
carr96: tell her to tell that to her father!!
I despise gurls that aren't independent,.....must a guy "spend" everytime? I find ladies like dat quite irritating!. Work hard!! A guy shld only be an added advantage/blessing!

That's hw a certain chic ws pleading wit me to beg her bf to forgive her cos easter ws fast approaching and she had no cash to go to the saloon! Disgusting!
Gbam!
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 07, 2013
carr96: tell her to tell that to her father!!
I despise gurls that aren't independent,.....must a guy "spend" everytime? I find ladies like dat quite irritating!. Work hard!! A guy shld only be an added advantage/blessing!

That's hw a certain chic ws pleading wit me to beg her bf to forgive her cos easter ws fast approaching and she had no cash to go to the saloon! Disgusting!
LMAO! Chei! I pity that boyfrnd of hers.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by bayour80: 12:17pm On May 07, 2013
So true bros, i met a lady sometimes ago and we had a date which i took her to eatry and she ate d food and drink of her choice and i didnt ask her to follow me home and she even asked me to recharge her phone that day and i did. she told me she is traveling and she did only for her to call me few days later that she is broke that i should send money to her but i gave her an eXcuses,since then,she stoPped calling me or even chatting or saying hi online and i bone her since then too. OLE!
mekaboy: I don't know about other guys, but it turns me off when a girl I just met tells me she is broke.and most times when girls say that I loose every respect for them.

I have once told a girl that told me she is so broke, to come and spend the weekend. Guess what her response was. Just like that? As what? U only met me a few days and you want me to come spend the Night at your place, what do u take me for?

I told her you only met me a few days ago and your telling me your broke, I guess u wld not mind if I gave you some money. She said of course that's helping someone in need and God will bless me for it.

I told her that spending the weekend is also helping someone in need and I will bless her for it.

Before she cld argue I deleted her pin.

Have you guys had such experience and what was your response?
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 6:44am On May 08, 2013
switdick:

shocked shocked

You didn't have to type that mehn!!!

How do you mean "so I can rest" ? How did that work ?? ....Must be a spell or something"

A girl that even called you stingy ??

My God!
Not really. I have a principle of not refusing people on their first request if I have the ability to help next time may be different. It is my way of doing things. In trying to be smart, you may end up being to harsh and lose out from the benefits of kindness. Besides I wonder why someone will bug me so much over 100 naira.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 08, 2013
Pls I'm broke embarassed and I don't want to spend the night (or day) at anyone's house angry but please help me and God will reward u 100 times fold grin
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2013
mekaboy: I don't know about other guys, but it turns me off when a girl I just met tells me she is broke.and most times when girls say that I loose every respect for them.

I have once told a girl that told me she is so broke, to come and spend the weekend. Guess what her response was. Just like that? As what? U only met me a few days and you want me to come spend the Night at your place, what do u take me for?

I told her you only met me a few days ago and your telling me your broke, I guess u wld not mind if I gave you some money. She said of course that's helping someone in need and God will bless me for it.

I told her that spending the weekend is also helping someone in need and I will bless her for it.

Before she cld argue I deleted her pin.

Have you guys had such experience and what was your response?
Good answer, though i'm not a fan of a lady coming over to stay over the weekend.... But it is indeed a proper answer to a lady that want to use you as maga.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by switdick(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2013
12 inches!:

Not really. I have a principle of not refusing people on their first request if I have the ability to help next time may be different. It is my way of doing things. In trying to be smart, you may end up being to harsh and lose out from the benefits of kindness. Besides I wonder why someone will bug me so much over 100 naira.

Dude!

There's no benefit of kindness in this regard as you put it....and I wouldn't call that kindness....its Letting your guard down by succumbing to her unscrupulous and selfish demand at a whim.....

You have a principle of not refusing people on a first request??..shocked "WoW!!.. That's a new one,..but you refused earlier by your post and ....ok, How about this, Let your principle of benevolence be on to the deserving" huh?

Girls with Virtue,ones that wouldn't ask,and even when they do,they'd understand your reason for refusing in the first instance,not calling you Stingy!!

Not Some random Chiq who hasn't seen your smile in like 3months and just pops up only to demand for some change rudely ...

You don't see what the issue here is,?

Is the Power you Let go"...

You refused at first and then on hearing her vague rants ,you succumbed....that's not right, don't think she'd still respect you by that action o, it'd be a circle of this kinda display again again and again bro!.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by KnegroDamus: 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
When she called him stingy it hurt his "ego" lol

one day you have to realize that is guys like yall, 'just trying to be nice' who caused the over-materialism in Nigerian women. Who would not beg if they knew they could always get money?

[size=15pt]The problem starts and ends with men[/size]
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by switdick(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2013
^...LoL
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by sexdoll: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
KnegroDamus:
^ Are u kidding me?

You Naija men are a lost tribe of monkeys. How do you want complain about ladies feeling entitled to your money yet when a woman you have not even seen for 3 months asks for money you give like a mumu? How exactly is that teaching her to be more responsible?

You guys have to admit that 99% of the messed up and silly behavior in Nigerian women comes from the over-stupidity of nigerian men

FACT

TRUE FACT.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by romenna: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
I hate ladies begging for alms.
Go n work dammit
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by emelda86(f): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
U guys ought to know that we women are the weaker vessels...

But I no support the begging oooo...
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
SMH. You all have sister,and they may be broke 1 day. I pray they dnt get such reply frm people that claimd frndship with them.
...and if sister is broke...that's what mama taught them?...to go online begging random men?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Online Dating / How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.