Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo (14880 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2013
nagoma:

El -Ruafa'i cannot clean soludo's shoes because those shoes are so dirty and stinking of corruption. Soludo should be behind bars with Cecelia IBRU and other members of the gang.

Talking about corruption, if the ibrus and the Akingbolas and the Atuche's made it to jail, how come soludo was exonerated
oh!! i still rem. he lectured the senate during the public hearing, lol, i dey laugh!!
Re: El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo by jpphilips(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2013
goon:
I have watched from afar off how Nigerians are just singing praises for Soludo as if being educated makes u unable to lie or be corrupt. You guys are responding as if Soludo is intellectually better and more reasonable than El-Rufai. I expected Nigerians after reading Soludo's powerful C.V to take a look at his opponent's(in this case) own rather than singing dull praises for Soludo as if he is the first to make a first class. For the of you who may not know. El-rufai is also a scholar and had he opted for acadamics rather than civil service, he would have equalled or surpassed Soludo's academic achievements.Just for your knowledge this is a brief view of his own modest C.V
Nasir el-Rufai was born in Daudawa of the Faskari Local Government Area in the northern state of Katsina. He was the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and member of the Federal Executive Council, the highest decision making body in Nigeria from 2003 – 2007. He attended various academic and professional programmes at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, University of London, Harvard Business School, Arthur D. Little School of Management in Massachusetts, Georgetown University School of Foreign Services in Washington, D.C. and the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He holds a first class honours degree in Quantity Surveying (1980), a Masters Degree in Business Administration (1984), a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (1985), a Bachelor of Laws(second class upper) from Harvard University (2008), Master of Public Administration (2009), and has attended several programs on Privatization and Leadership. He established and ran what became a successful consulting practice, el-Rufai & Partners, between 1982 and 1998. He also held management positions with two international telecommunications companies, AT&T Network Systems International BV and Motorola, Inc. In October 2001, he was conferred a national honour, OFR (Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) by the Federal Government of Nigeria while serving as the director general of the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) and the secretary of the National Council of Privatisation where he spearheaded the privatisation of many government owned companies. He is happily married with children. In 2005, he was conferred D.Sc (honoris causa) by the University of Abuja, Nigeria.
Tribalism and sentiments are killing Nigerians.

This is not about academic superiority, tell us one land mark achievement of Rufai, in both civil service (BPE), as a minister, and also as a public figure, let us juxtapose it with soludos, that El rufai's CV is a clinche, i wont even hire someone with that CV because it is bereft of any cogent landmark that can be felt, for someone who spent some time in the highest decision making body in the country.

it is only a village man that sees,demolition of houses as an achievement

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Book Is An Intellectual Fraud - Soludo by gilmaro(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
jp philips:

If you have any credentials kindly publish it for the world to see, it is baffling when losers that haven't achieved a pin meddle in affairs of the successful, bro, you are world apart with the man you are criticizing,
BTW i don't really expect failures to appreciate success.

About the bold, it is understandable if you have nothing to parade. in your world, people like tonto dike, tu face and Goldie are your Icons, in sane worlds, Soludo is a god!!!!

Guy take it easy na we all know soludo if far more intelligent an exposed to managerial techniques than that hausa guy. But your words are just too hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP’s Presidential Candidate To Emerge September 30 / Expensive Diesel, Expansive Economic Crisis / My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.