Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (16002 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Dalby(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Did you value the relationship enough to put in your ALL to pass undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by costan306(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2013
ur bf wants sumone wit a bright future.looks lyk urz z doomed
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by churific(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2013
I don't blame him. In this economy, you need someone equally capable of earning a degree and making some money. JAMB is currently one of the few benchmarks and evaluations.

*kidding
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Ellashow: 5:04pm On May 08, 2013
Adenikkee: There was a day I asked him, "do you love me?" and he said "yes". I now said but what will I do for you to love me more and he said if only I can pass my JAMB.

Well, the JAMB result came out a few days ago and I did not pass it. angry

When I told him the result, he said "hmmm, my baby since you didn't pass your JAMB I don't think things can work anymore"

Now I don't know what to do because I love him very much and don't want to lose him.

Please, could he have fallen out of love with me cos of my JAMB result or he's gotten tired of the relationship & using it as a convenient excuse to cop out OR he never loved me before? undecided

NLDers, please I need your advice. cry

Seriously girl, you really need A-one English textbook. I'm not joking, if you truly want to improve your written and spoken English because I can see you can hardly construct a complete and correct sentence.
And more so, try to eliminate writing in short words.
Lastly forget about boys for now and concentrate on your studies or try to learn something for the time being, so as to be useful to yourself because not every are meant to go to University or College.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Okaakoko(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2013
you have given your body to him, thats why. If only you havent, he wont use your jamb score as an excuse. Get on with your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by oseph22: 5:18pm On May 08, 2013
omo laugh wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by avalontony(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2013
hahahahahaha......how you wan take pass jamb when u the learn bedmatics instead of mathmatics and others.....go read ur book joor.....odey!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Jccy(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2013
I tink hz a dummy
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by otokx(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
JAMB 2013 was really an event
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by jpphilips(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2013
Adenikkee: There was a day I asked him, "do you love me?" and he said "yes". I now said but what will I do for you to love me more and he said if only I can pass my JAMB.

When I told him the result, he said "hmmm, my baby since you didn't pass your JAMB I don't think things can work anymore"

Now I don't know what to do because I love him very much and don't want to lose him.

Please, could he have fallen out of love with me cos of my JAMB result or he's gotten tired of the relationship & using it as a convenient excuse to cop out OR he never loved me before? undecided

how old are you to talk about boyfriend and love??

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 08, 2013
Child, you need to work on your English. Go study your books. Leave boys and rod alone.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by fruityjojo(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2013
seedord247:

Alhaja basirat... What can i do for you?
Are u fine? Yes or No?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Gbengem(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2013

cry
Rubbish it soundz childish hw does JAMB have to do wit him truly loving U
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by sow4me(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2013
If d story is true, I wil advice u to giv him a break as he has said cos if u by force urself on him u wil blam urself..sorry dear
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by westpawz(f): 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
Babe rather tink on d possibility of gettin an education.u com postin a broken rlationship on flop jamb score.wake up oo d world is changin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2013
Adenikkee: Haha bt it was nt my wish not 2 pass nah.
Yes it wasn't your wish!
Vote to get UTME out of the way! Send "YES" in a SMS to 4662. You might as well get your prince charming in the proccess!
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/why-should-vote-yes-scrap
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by DigitalSignal(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2013

You see ya life! You give am condition to love you more and the condition dey produce false result by say you nor fit pass jamb so that he go love you more and you're complaining! cheesy

As for the text in bold, never ever ask your boyfriend that question!!! Even if he never really loved you, he would say yes just not to hurt your feelings! These three words ''I love you'' should come naturally without being prompted! And again for you to have asked him the question you asked, it shows his love was not visible or strong enough for you to see or feel!

My advice
Play the game of love with dignity! See it as a game of probability of which you do not know the outcome! Don't expose your heart to be trampled upon by being desperate!
Don't live your life like your happiness is tied to your boyfriend! Love but love wisely and not foolishly which seems to be your case!

You made him feel he's everything and without him you don't have a life and now he's probably taking advantage of that to play with your feelings!
It may be that he still loves you, if he ever did, or he doesn't love you, but the most important thing is that you should learn to have some emotional independence and stop loving foolishly!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by its22078: 9:33pm On May 08, 2013
he never loved u in the first place sweetheart - love never fails
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by DigitalSignal(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2013
its22078: he never loved u in the first place sweetheart - love never fails

Whoever says?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by idriis: 11:37pm On May 08, 2013
Lagusta:

OPPA GBAGAUN STYLE!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously, i'm so sorry about your heartbreak, dont worry, your knight-in-shining-armour is on the way!!!!

but for now.......... READ YOUR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!
LMAO! Naija PSY I sight yougrin

@Seun.....21 rules of nairaland Omo see commandmentsshocked

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 08, 2013
This story looks forged to me...unreal...
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by sveillancepro(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2013
Your boyfriend can't hate you because you failed your JAMB,
maybe he hate you because you did not prepared well,check yourself and think about something important in your life
the man that truly love you will locate you on due time Thanks.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Rolex419(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2013
Adenikkee: Haha bt it was nt my wish not 2 pass nah.
dem hus wish? Nairaland abi
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2013
haba! Chekwas r u sawing wat i c or did u c wat i am seeing. Dix 1 na exam luv. Wel if my guy did nt do it dis way, u may nt knw hw much he luvs u.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 2:00am On May 09, 2013
OP. If your story is real, then I'm so sorry for you.
That at your age and level, you worry over groundnut boys as boyfriends when you should be feeling bad that you didn't make your JAMB and drawing out new plans on what to do next about your studies, you are here lamenting about your guguru boyfriend and how he broke up with you. SMH

Will he marry you?! Nonsense! Face your books, get an admission, get good grades, become successful and you'll see how all them handsome and successful dudes pile up and lie in wait for you. Including your garri boyfriend, that's if you want wink

Concentrate on your studies!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by picklejuice(m): 3:04am On May 09, 2013
Your boyfriend knew u were going to fail so he set a trap for u. grin grin grin grin. U never enter skool na man be your problem. Life go tire u na!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by bagginwa(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2013
ASK HIM WHAT HE GOT IN HIS OWN TIME
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by 9jareport: 4:45am On May 09, 2013
Biometric Verification”, 9JAREPORT Receives Solution From JAMB!!! visit http://9jareport..com for more.........

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by whatzbyafria(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2013
This sh*t has been edited. Their is no more ''gbaguan''...LOL...MODs doing their ''job''.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by moscobabs(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2013

Both of u are not serious.....must u marry him?when there are serious and handsome guys looking for u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by coputa(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2013
Love does not see badly written or wrongly spoken English...,love is blind.....if she passes the jamb today,he will come up with another excuse...baby girl,be careful..
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by gunzzy: 12:54pm On May 09, 2013
vokal_guy:

How will he love you when you can't seem to successfully construct a sentence. Matter of fact, how the f**k did they allow you to take the JAMB exam?!
. You are blaming her when you couldn't construct your sentence either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.