Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (16131 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by DBestDoc(f): 2:47pm On May 08, 2013
What is this about English?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by denniman: 2:47pm On May 08, 2013
vokal_guy:
Lol...NLDers una too get bad mouth
How will he love you when you can't seem to successfully construct a sentence. Matter of fact, how the f**k did they allow you to take the JAMB exam?!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Damitism: 2:47pm On May 08, 2013
Adenikkee: There was a day I asked him, "do you love me?" and he said "yes". I now said but what will I do for you to love me more and he said if only I can pass my JAMB.

Well, the JAMB result came out a few days ago and I did not pass it. angry

When I told him the result, he said "hmmm, my baby since you didn't pass your JAMB I don't think things can work anymore"

Now I don't know what to do because I love him very much and don't want to lose him.

Please, could he have fallen out of love with me cos of my JAMB result or he's gotten tired of the relationship & using it as a convenient excuse to cop out OR he never loved me before? undecided

NLDers, please I need your advice. cry
i know how bad u feel especially as JAMB didn't actually give candidate their real score this year. But i will advice you to forget that guy, face your study and become somebody great in life SO THAT IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU MEET THAT GUY AGAIN AFTER YOU ARE GREAT, YOU WILL JUST BE LAUGHING AT HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR SUCCESS. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by vascey(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2013
Seriously OP, do you expect people to advise you on your love life when you still have jamb to pass?

Better help yourself. The guy has done a great thing for you.
Focus on your studies and pass your jamb. Leave bf/gf games alone.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by StateOfMind: 2:48pm On May 08, 2013
dolphinife: Are you sure the man never slept with you?
am very sure the man only wanted to dispose you after enjoying all the goodies in you.
That means the next person that's going to date u or probably marry you, is definitely marrying a second hand....LOL

Do ladies now have goodies in them?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by deebrain(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2013
alutacontinua: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seconded.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by chlowi(f): 2:50pm On May 08, 2013
U haven't even gained admission into any higher institution and u already have a boyfriend ? Am sure if u had devoted much time u to ur books other than this infatuation you call love , you wd have made ur jamb , from what I can deduce you have been failing jamb repeatedly that your x man decided to use that to condition you . My advice to you is , get back to your drawing board , what are your life aspirations ? When u realise them and work on them soon they become your drive , and watch how success in turn wd tune in ...by the way that dude wants d best for u , directly or indirectly ,
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by dolphinife: 2:51pm On May 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

YOU CNT TELL NAA....if u are fortunate enough to disflower a girl, you will know that they have more goodies than expected
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by NEROSKY(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2013
Princeparix: e don tey d guy dey find way to dispose u o--u and jamb come give am beta oppournity o.
#jumps into isi-adighi-unu-nma river#
My thoughts exactly!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by NEROSKY(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ask him o!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Sike(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2013
Lmaooo... Funny topic... Funny Poster. Hey Girl, your Guy has already knw you wouldn't make the exam with this your undiluted "Gbags", the more reason he used JAMB as an alibi. Sorry tho. LoL
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Egosonia: 3:09pm On May 08, 2013
Haha...dnt mind d guy, derz no lov with him..
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 08, 2013
Success has many friends but failure is a bastard !
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by rhazur(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2013
Adenikkee: There was a day I asked him, "do you love me?" and he said "yes". I now said but what will I do for you to love me more and he said if only I can pass my JAMB.

When I told him the result, he said "hmmm, my baby since you didn't pass your JAMB I don't think things can work anymore"

Now I don't know what to do because I love him very much and don't want to lose him.

Please, could he have fallen out of love with me cos of my JAMB result or he's gotten tired of the relationship & using it as a convenient excuse to cop out OR he never loved me before? undecided

Waoh!! Nice Nollywood script!! Na tade ogidan go direct am?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by gameboy727(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2013
Its obvious. He is tired of the relationship and wants to leave. And these Nairaland new rules makes us look like prisoners.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by silverluci(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
Nawa o! I dey even fear to post because of this new rules saga! Abeg if u want make we comot (seun) kukuma tell us.

@op don't mind anybody dissing u Jare. Just because they were fortunate to attend good pre-schools.

Focus and pray because it is only by the mercy of God that one actually succeeds!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by usfreshen: 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Smartie gurl]Lmao!! Ayaf died.......babe seriously, the whole thing is clear......or are you too blind to see it? The dude don't love you![/quote
No mind the babe, she forget say she dey naija, the only country that has the highest rates of conny men. The guy don dey look for ways to GBAGA (run away). As jamb show the guy feel say omo the my chance to GBAGA b this so... Sorry dear. But the guy no love you. U feet call me sha, may be na has you no pass the jamb self na him go make me love you pass....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Thermythorpe(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
embarassed hw will u pass jamb?... Dummy op nd bf

Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by rhazur(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2013
Damitism: i know how bad u feel especially as JAMB didn't actually give candidate their real score this year. But i will advice you to forget that guy, face your study and become somebody great in life SO THAT IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU MEET THAT GUY AGAIN AFTER YOU ARE GREAT, YOU WILL JUST BE LAUGHING AT HIM BECAUSE OF YOUR SUCCESS. A word is enough for the wise.

Birds of a feather!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by aku626(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2013
He only said that to motivate you, LOL mehn check your grammar before you post or at least correct it afterwards
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Dubemkelly(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2013
O talenu nd now dis is a comedy...Dat u failed JAMB in ds contxt means u scored below 150 dat u aint even qualified 2 sit 4 post utme in colleges of educatn? Well,if ds fiction hppns 2 b real,dey u hv gat 2 move on,concentrate on ur studies n strive 4 bera scr in ur nxt attempt....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Ishilove: 3:35pm On May 08, 2013

Lwkmd!!! Notin wey manpikin no go read for Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by joeace2020(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2013
even the seemingly unintelligent ones want to advice her too...anyway lady just brush up your english, get serious with your studies and you'll be everyman's most wanted...
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by librangyps(f): 3:43pm On May 08, 2013
@OP,

Yuzedo should invite you to his banana island wink . Help you get over the heart-break

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by bannykel: 4:03pm On May 08, 2013
Rubbish, instead of u to concentrate on ur studies u are busy talkin abt love & @break, Y wount jamb failed u. How old are U.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by seedord247(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2013
fruityjojo: Are you Fine?

Alhaja basirat... What can i do for you?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by searay(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2013
Rukemi291: Forget boys and face your books (especially English) for now, my dear.

They will come to you in dozens when you become successful....

"Book Before Boys Because Bad Boys Bring Bastard Babies"
....while bad girls receive and give birth to Bastard Babies.
Hope I have not violated section 21 of Seun's law.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by slex(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2013
chlowi: U haven't even gained admission into any higher institution and u already have a boyfriend ? Am sure if u had devoted much time u to ur books other than this infatuation you call love , you wd have made ur jamb , from what I can deduce you have been failing jamb repeatedly that your x man decided to use that to condition you . My advice to you is , get back to your drawing board , what are your life aspirations ? When u realise them and work on them soon they become your drive , and watch how success in turn wd tune in ...by the way that dude wants d best for u , directly or indirectly ,

WORD!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by mbourie(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2013
The guy is a conditional player...conditional player is a type of player who uses conditional skills for juveniles between the ages of 16-21-who are desperate to feel among. Another name for conditional player is "sarewa gba shalewa"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by tfolamy: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
He is only using it as an excuse.shine ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.