Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Women, Alcohol And Morals. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Alcohol And Morals. (2015 Views)

All Sex And No Morals / Morals Gone With The Wind... / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Women, Alcohol And Morals. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 08, 2013
effisyman: We have abandoned our culture, westernisation is the order of the day.

so alomo bitters, schnapps, calypso, Palm wine are all of western world?

men, I'm already angry as it is, lemme not take it out on you undecided
Re: Women, Alcohol And Morals. by Caracta(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2013
Hmmm. Well, i don't drink. But i don't think it has anything to do with gender. I prefer non-alcoholics though.
Re: Women, Alcohol And Morals. by its22078: 9:10pm On May 08, 2013
Yomii: The timidity of Alcohol to everywoman is the genesis of longevity in Marriage. I can't marry a woman that drinks be it in public or private.

if timidity of alcohol to women is the geensis of longevity in marriage, what about men? Is it ok for them to drink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Kisses Your Man Hates / Interpreting "Lack Of Interest" As Too Busy...... / Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.