Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19526 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2013
@topic
I think it's ladies that have put themselves into this state of mockery. The way they look for husbands, you'll think that after they find one, all their life problems will be over. This marriage thingy is overated imo. I'm not interested in any mumu marriage abeg. I'm ok the way i am.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:

Ferrari baby, Ferrari
Am liking you more ya know wink

daz nice undecided

can you afford one ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2013
[size=13pt]E be like say this thread is doomed for derailment.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:
LWKMD cheesy

What about Rangers fans?
You sef hear the name. Range rs fans drive Ranger rovers
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Legedez Benz a.k.a Footwagon (you should understand it now)

Yes, I'm 50.
Ok.
Who dash u 50? You are in ur early 20s joor grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
adaobi123:

daz nice undecided

can you afford one ? undecided
angry
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:
angry

grin grin

answer my qweshion tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: @topic
I think it's ladies that have put themselves into this state of mockery. The way they look for husbands, you'll think that after they find one, all their life problems will be over. This marriage thingy is overated imo. I'm not interested in any mumu marriage abeg. I'm ok the way i am.

But Tonto Dikeh is available undecided cry
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Ok.
Who dash u 50? You are in ur early 20s joor grin
oh, so you knew yet you still asked if I was 25+ tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

But Tonto Dikeh is available undecided cry
It's because of people like her that i don't even wanna marry. Marrying someone like that means marrying wahala.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: @topic

[size=13pt]True, although I think some of it is pressure from family as well. After a while, people are reminding you of your age, when a woman is in her "prime" years, "you're a delicate flower but you won't be delicate forever" kinds of talk. Just as there's peer pressure, there's agadi pressure too lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella:
oh, so you knew yet you still asked if I was 25+ tongue
I was just pulling ur legs
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]True, although I think some of it is pressure from family as well. After a while, people are reminding you of your age, when a woman is in her "prime" years, "you're a delicate flower but you won't be delicate forever" kinds of talk. Just as there's peer pressure, there's agadi pressure too lol.[/size]
Nne, marriage is a big business here in Nigeria especially in the east. If you're not married at a certain age especially as a lady, you're looked down upon as a social outcaste. I have an aunty who's in her 40s and not yet married. They use her as a point of reference when the issue of marriage comes up. You'll hear things like "Do you want to be like Aunty XYZ?"
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

I think there is less pressure on men to get married, especially in Igboland. There, men can be single well onto their 30s. Our society and it's weird rules undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nne, marriage is a big business here in Nigeria especially in the east. If you're not married at a certain age especially as a lady, you're looked down upon as a social outcaste. I have an aunty who's in her 40s and not yet married. They use her as a point of reference when the issue of marriage comes up. You'll hear things like "Do you want to be like Aunty XYZ?"

That is so sad! I weep for your aunty cry
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
You sef hear the name. Range rs fans drive Ranger rovers

Echem o "Jeep" ka ndi Rangers na nya? undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Nne, marriage is a big business here in Nigeria especially in the east. If you're not married at a certain age especially as a lady, you're looked down upon as a social outcaste. I have an aunty who's in her 40s and not yet married. They use her as a point of reference when the issue of marriage comes up. You'll hear things like "Do you want to be like Aunty XYZ?"

[size=13pt]True, they do the same here. It's nonsense. Family and friends pressure you into marriage, but when things go sour, no one is around. We have a bad habit of placing importance on things that truly aren't that important (nt marriage itself, but marrying "in time"wink.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan: I think there is less pressure on men to get married, especially in Igboland. There, men can be single well onto their 30s. Our society and it's weird rules undecided

[size=13pt]True. The only reason for that, in my opinion, is because men can be potent until their elder years. If they become completely impotent by mid-40s or 50s, there would be pressure on them too lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by virginice: 11:08pm On May 12, 2013
HU LET D DOGS OUT
kulyie: you better die if you want to die now.minus one unintelligent fellow
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]True. The only reason for that, in my opinion, is because men can be potent until their elder years. If they become completely impotent by mid-40s or 50s, there would be pressure on them too lol.[/size]

Exactly! I hope I'll be able to 'perform' when I'm in my 40s undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

Exactly! I hope I'll be able to 'perform' when I'm in my 40s undecided
Just take it easy when you get to that age because i've read in the news of several men of that age dying on top of a woman.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Just take it easy when you get to that age because i've read in the news of several men of that age dying on top of a woman.

That's true. A man has to be careful at that age
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2013
[size=13pt]It has nothing to do with age and everything to do with health.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It has nothing to do with age and everything to do with health.[/size]
I'm actually referring to dying from too much humping at that age and not not being able to impregnate a woman.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It has nothing to do with age and everything to do with health.[/size]
Ok. I guess those men merely had undisclosed heart problems, which lead to their deaths.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm actually referring to dying from too much humping at that age and not not being able to impregnate a woman.

[size=13pt]I know. Health, not age. Most of those men who died had heart disorders, which led to cardiac arrest. They also tend to lead sedentary lifestyles.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan: Ok. I guess those men merely had undisclosed heart problems, which lead to their deaths.

[size=13pt]Yes! And you're doing law? Lol.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes! And you're doing law? Lol.[/size]

Yeah, I'm a bit if an all-rounder wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: and what deters me from getting married?

...because you gave out your virginity to your class teacher at the age of 14 as a replacement for a good score in simple arithmetic.

[Source: your recent thread cool ]

and ever since then, you've been managing the remains in exchange for less worthy & materialistic chinese made materials like samsung galaxy tab, free ride, one bottle of wine et cetera cool
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Asewo dey get luck o!
grin grin Na u talk am oo
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOOOOL!! Evangelist Acidosis, so you sef dey mouthed like this? hehehehehe grin
grin grin grin Pastress Mode'la, nor be my fault o... na condition make cray fish bend
grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
lol@marrying a chelsea fan...you wan use blow [/b]scatter her face abi?

[b]You meant billions right? cos we are the billionaire's club

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.