Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19464 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

tongue tongue

cheesy

I have a new baby now...dont be jealous kiss kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by virginice: 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
Me, am 35 dis yr. Single n seriously searching for a yung handsome rich guy! Any1 interested shud holla #asap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

tongue tongue

cheesy

grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: moderator dey bash women ni? u dint remember then?
run away soldier grin smiley

To be a mod isnt easy.....there are some certain things i want to do on here but i cant embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:

okwu nkasi obi, no go find your mate undecided

E-DIOT
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan: Any other 25/24 year old lady on this forum? grin

U don come again fine boi
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

To be a mod isnt easy.....there are some certain things i want to do on here but i cant embarassed embarassed
U allowed to mast¥rbate ya no? Bin a mod don't affect human rights. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by virginice: 6:45pm On May 12, 2013
virgin ice: Me, am [s][/s] 35 dis yr. Single n seriously searching for a yung handsome rich guy! Any1 interested shud holla #asap grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:47pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

I have a new baby now...dont be jealous kiss kiss

chelseabmw:

grin grin

Lol..
Grandpa, which levels nah?
I'm not interested.
tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:50pm On May 12, 2013
virgin ice: Me, am 35 dis yr. Single n seriously searching for a yung handsome rich guy! Any1 interested shud holla #asap grin grin

190's available.
And he isnt much older than you.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 6:52pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

ok baby......how are we gonna start now? i cant wait to see u love....can i pm u? kiss kiss
urrrrrmmm! We have a little problem........didn't notice you were a chelsea fan..
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2013
virgin ice: Me, am 35 dis yr. Single n seriously searching for a yung handsome rich guy! Any1 interested shud holla #asap grin grin
no go enter bad market or enter osho free house o.all this 2 for 5 naira boys plenty o.them no get shin shin still them go dey form big boy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

190's available.
And he isnt much older than you.
haaa! This one na bad market o.this one never reach to take care of himself alone talkless of a woman.na free vagina he dey find up and down.we know their type.they full lagos.if you enter im trap na oyo you dey o.no come create thread say a nairalander promised me heaven and earth and later broke my heart

to be forewarned is to be fore armed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 7:28pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: haaa! This one na bad market o.this one never reach to take care of himself alone talkless of a woman.na free vagina he dey find up and down.we know their type.they full lagos.if you enter im trap na oyo you dey o.no come create thread say a nairalander promised me heaven and earth and later broke my heart

to be forewarned is to be fore armed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

cos idowu is happily married and she is ma best female nairalander kiss kiss kiss I missed n love her too
you love a married woman shocked shocked shocked let mr idowu hear of that.

Na die you dey :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw: I want to get married.....anyone interested.... I earn only 50k every month...i just pray i get promoted soon..We can build our dreams together...plzzzzz
an advice you didn't pay for.you dont have to take it anyway

USE THE 5OK TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ESTABLISH YOURSELF.WHEN YOU GET PROMOTED,YOU CAN BE LOOKING FOR A WIFE.no be your type suppose to dey find wife.na people like you go dey beg your wife make she drink garri and groundnut with you.no turn the poor girl to oloshi like you.thank you 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

I weep for him cry
we all ought to.i pity his condition ;( ;( 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: an advice you didn't pay for.you dont have to take it anyway

USE THE 5OK TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ESTABLISH YOURSELF.WHEN YOU GET PROMOTED,YOU CAN BE LOOKING FOR A WIFE.no be your type suppose to dey find wife.na people like you go dey beg your wife make she drink garri and groundnut with you.no turn the poor girl to oloshi like you.thank you 8-)
Lmfao!!! I lurveee u!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: an advice you didn't pay for.you dont have to take it anyway

cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 8:06pm On May 12, 2013
back to the matter open and close - touch your toes oya baby yordi
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2013
2s£xy:
If you take 190 words on here too serious, I guess you may have HBP...

BTW, he got a scholarship along with...

Most people on nairaland are just acting script which depicts a dented life, but on the contrary, they are wonderful peeps off nairaland.... Never take what you read here, especially the romance section, too serious.
of course i dont
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Aklofs: 8:14pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: paedophile! Start with an 11 year old dog
Let ya sista b d dog na
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by virginice: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
Hmmmm

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2013
So this thread is still trending, Those embittered single ladies are still on the rage. Aaal izz welll
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01: @kulyie

Why the hot body? The weather's cold, yet you're in rage. Take am easy, even the person the comment was directed to knows my intent. Calm your nerves, your time'll come, just keep the body less 'patronized' (in a friendly way) lol.

Runs out with mario's speed!
abeg shut up there.how you take know my body hot.anyway yorubas say a man thinks that because he is always suffering so others around him are in the same condition.kulyie no get hot body.nice a.c dey blow for her body.pele.hustle well your time will come.i think you should rather pray for your self to make it in life rather than me.i suggest you remove the log in your eyes first before seeing the spec in others eye.you are the one that needs prayer as a matter of urgency.and dont forget the adage that says a fool at 4o is a fool forever.once you are poor at 4o,you can never make it again. Meanwhile i still remain the ceo of my body and can do whatever i deem fit.now you can take off as fast as your legs can carry you
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Youngpo413: 8:20pm On May 12, 2013
maximunimpact: I can't believe I took care of three girls 2day, turn by turn.........so tired.....life is sweeeet!

3 small sef,the people don plenty now and SOME of them are very cheap,can you imagine with common 3 to 5k you can fvck a girl no long thing.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
Aklofs:
Let ya sista b d dog na
sorry,my 13 year old sister is still in school.i infact if you say this thing to her,she will spit on your face.

PAEDOPHILE
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 12, 2013
BarryX: So this thread is still trending, Those embittered single ladies are still on the rage. Aaal izz welll
you better dont waste your time ranting on nairaland.time na money.your mates dey do labourer job to earn money,you dey here they waste your life away.ndo.i know how it feels to be turned down by every girl you ask out
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Young po413:

3 small sef,the people don plenty now and SOME of them are very cheap,can you imagine with common 3 to 5k you can fvck a girl no long thing.
empty barrels make the loudest noise.na una type go Bleep girl,con even beg her for money say you wan go village go see your old woman...smhndo ehen.your time will come.no dey lie to impress here 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2013
virgin ice: Hmmmm
you better die if you want to die now.minus one unintelligent fellow
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

calm down mama, yaba left don't work on sundays.
but there are other psychiatrists hospitals you can check.you need mental check up asap.you dont even realise that youre goin cr*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

How Men Think In A Relationship / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.