Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19524 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: @Idowuogbo, take ur time, d next time u allow the moderators to hide my post am going to personally report u to Seun
U dey mad? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua, are u 25 and above? grin

[size=13pt]Lol. To answer the thread, I'm not ready for marriage. If I am to get married, then I would love to be my husband's wife, rather than my husband's financial burden and second mouth to feed. I would like to finish my education, have a career, and have my own sense of being before marriage. I do not wish to go from my father's home to my marital home. I'm simply not done growing. Some women like to marry young/immediately and brag to their friends or do whatever else. That isn't me. I want to love marriage rather than the idea of marriage. That takes maturity. As mature and wise as I consider myself, I haven't reached the maturity that's required for marriage.

It's 2013. If people are worried about biological clocks and the likes, then they should realize that women have kids well into their 40s and even 50s now. I don't see any rush in marriage at all. The best time for a woman to get married is when she's totally readily. I'm not totally ready, so my wedding finger is bare and will remain that way into the foreseeable future.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
Wow, let's all clap for Ogugua! Her response is on point. I hope I marry someone who has a similar mien cool

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
Anyone wanna get married to me?

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
Peter Piper Picked a Pack of Prickly Pepper, a Pack of Prickly Pepper Peter Piper Picked, where is the pack of Prickly Pepper Peter Piper Picked? Say this 10x holding your breath all the time and in one week time a brand new Boy friend will be at your Beck.

To the ladies reading this, it is foolproof. I await your testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan: Wow, let's all clap for Ogugua! Her response is on point. I hope I marry someone who has a similar mien cool

[size=13pt]Lol. You're still marrying Queen o.[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2013
LOL...

So we have the likes of sexyseun on the thread?? grin

hahahaha... you also want to get married? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:22pm On May 12, 2013
i refuse to get married undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis: LOL...

and what deters me from getting married?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. To answer the thread, I'm not ready for marriage. If I am to get married, then I would love to be my husband's wife, rather than my husband's financial burden and second mouth to feed. I would like to finish my education, have a career, and have my own sense of being before marriage. I do not wish to go from my father's home to my marital home. I'm simply not done growing. Some women like to marry young/immediately and brag to their friends or do whatever else. That isn't me. I want to love marriage rather than the idea of marriage. That takes maturity. As mature and wise as I consider myself, I haven't reached the maturity that's required for marriage.

It's 2013. If people are worried about biological clocks and the likes, then they should realize that women have kids well into their 40s and even 50s now. I don't see any rush in marriage at all. The best time for a woman to get married is when she's totally readily. I'm not totally ready, so my wedding finger is bare and will remain that way into the foreseeable future.[/size]
Did you consult sexkillz on this piece?
Honestly 'I' admire you this night with this brilliant post.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:25pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: and what deters me from getting married?

wow my golden lady cheesy

I had a dream that one day we'll walk down the aisle

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. You're still marrying Queen o.[/size]
Noted! grin

I think she is 25 and over, so no wahala.
"We are created to be married and well secure"
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2013

Lmao! Asewo dey get luck o!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: you better dont waste your time ranting on nairaland.time na money.your mates dey do labourer job to earn money,you dey here they waste your life away.ndo.i know how it feels to be turned down by every girl you ask out
Like seriously.?? Could this be Love? No be only turned down na ''turning garri'' If you want to get hitched, holla at a brother let us see how it goes!! One step at a time. **smiles*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2013
LastApostle: Did you consult sexkillz on this piece?
Honestly 'I' admire you this night with this brilliant post.

[size=13pt]Consult him? He's by my side. wink

Thanks lol.[/size]

CFCfan: Noted! grin

I think she is 25 and over, so no wahala.
"We are created to be married and well secure"

[size=13pt]Okay o. Just invite me to the wedding. smiley[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 12, 2013

LOOOOOL!! Evangelist Acidosis, so you sef dey mouthed like this? hehehehehe grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw: Anyone wanna get married to me?
lol@marrying a chelsea fan...you wan use blow scatter her face abi?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Okay o. Just invite me to the wedding. smiley[/size]

No problem. You'll be specially invited to my wedding. It may hold in Sacramento cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2013
cheesy

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

No problem. You'll be specially invited to my wedding. It may hold in Sacramento cheesy
Is that the name of a village in Aba-Ngwa or the capital of California?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
lol@marrying a chelsea fan...you wan use blow scatter her face abi?
If u marry a CFCfan, you'll get a BMW
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

range rovers are better tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Most chelsea fans i know either drive a beetle, okada or bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is that the name of a village in Aba-Ngwa or the capital of California?
Lmao grin
It's d capital of California
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2013
adaobi123:

range rovers are better tongue

Nah, Nissan is even better tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

Nah, Nissan is even better tongue

ewwww. Its either a range rover or a Ferrari grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Most chelsea fans i know either drive a beetle, okada or bicycle.
some even have the 2013 version of Legedes Benz.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella:
A chelsea fan can trek from here(Lagos) to Ore in Ondo state. They're that good.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella:

Wetin be Legedez Benz? undecided

And are u 25 and above? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2013
CFCfan:

Wetin be Legedez Benz? undecided

And are u 25 and above? grin
Legedez Benz a.k.a Footwagon (you should understand it now)

Yes, I'm 50.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
A chelsea fan can trek from here(Lagos) to Ore in Ondo state. They're that good.
LWKMD cheesy

What about Rangers fans?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2013
adaobi123:

ewwww. Its either a range rover or a Ferrari grin grin

Ferrari baby, Ferrari
Am liking you more ya know wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.