Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19525 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
na wa ooh see as this kylie just dey vex becos she neva see husband marry

na real wa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
ibeg kyvlie nor dey vex like this again,

nor be me tell you to use your husband do boyfriend

it is well . . God would answer your prayer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Keep talking - it would soon be another saturday undecided
another saturday of groove,another saturday of ladies night out,another saturday to shop (while some sit in their house and wish they had the money cheesy) another saturday of self development

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2013
190: ibeg kyvlie nor dey vex like this again,

nor be me tell you to use your husband do boyfriend

it is well . . God would answer your prayer grin grin grin grin grin grin
you too no vex say you still be poor man.no be me say make you dey do mumu up and down when your mates dey work for money.now they have the money,they are settled while you are jumping from romance and sexuality section everyday.ndo.God will grant you small sense one day so you go wisen up
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 12, 2013
190: na wa ooh see as this kylie just dey vex becos she neva see husband marry

na real wa grin grin grin grin grin
see as 190 dey vex say no girl gree date am.na the poverty na wey dey your body,na why all the girls dey run away from you.poverty dey contagious and them no wan contact am na why they no gree for you.you sef upgrade na.all this aba polo,igbotic shoe and made in china jeans no pay you o 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 8:53pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin

You think you got mouf abi

Lool u know say money and woman nor be problem (In sakodi's voice)Make God help you give u husband thats my prayer request for you next week sunday cos i know say by next week husband never still come grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U allowed to mast¥rbate ya no? Bin a mod don't affect human rights. tongue

u need a native doctor cos this wan pass oyibo own shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 12, 2013
[size=13pt]What's the topic of this thread again?[/size]
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by ABEngine(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What's the topic of this thread again?[/size]

Hehehehe, lets check again... together this time grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol..
Grandpa, which levels nah?
I'm not interested.
tongue

Hey...Old cargo...wadup?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: urrrrrmmm! We have a little problem........didn't notice you were a chelsea fan..

Baby am a proud chelsea fan n i love my club.......We r even gonna win Europa league come this wednesday n i will pop some bottles....Baby give me a chance to prove myself for u
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: you love a married woman shocked shocked shocked let mr idowu hear of that.

Na die you dey :p

And who is Mr Idowu? A white or black negro?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: an advice you didn't pay for.you dont have to take it anyway

USE THE 5OK TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ESTABLISH YOURSELF.WHEN YOU GET PROMOTED,YOU CAN BE LOOKING FOR A WIFE.no be your type suppose to dey find wife.na people like you go dey beg your wife make she drink garri and groundnut with you.no turn the poor girl to oloshi like you.thank you 8-)

Cant even understand what this dude is saying....Can you write in plain English for me please undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
@ OP,i am still in my very early 20's and enjoying every bit of my life, but to be sincere dont mind all this old cargo girls on NL, they are all FAKE pretenders and that's why many of them will die Unmarried(checking to see if i am not breaking any rule).. i dont know why kuylie is so concerned about the thread, na person say make u still dey single ni? come on girl forget the grammar and go out there to have some steaming S.ex and stop the grammar, its not going to make ur man av an extra erection for u

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: @ OP,i am still in my very early 20's and enjoying every bit of my life, but to be sincere dont mind all this old cargo girls on NL, they are all FAKE pretenders and that's why many of them will die Unmarried(checking to see if i am not breaking any rule).. i dont know why kuylie is so concerned about the thread, na person say make u still dey single ni? come on girl forget the grammar and go out there to have some steaming S.ex and stop the grammar, its not going to make ur man av an extra erection for u
LMAO! This chic is a nut case grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: @ OP,i am still in my very early 20's and enjoying every bit of my life, but to be sincere dont mind all this old cargo girls on NL, they are all FAKE pretenders and that's why many of them will die Unmarried(checking to see if i am not breaking any rule).. i dont know why kuylie is so concerned about the thread, na person say make u still dey single ni? come on girl forget the grammar and go out there to have some steaming S.ex and stop the grammar, its not going to make ur man av an extra erection for u
you think u are too young? better get urself together or soon you ll become old and happily single too. trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by babsomotde(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2013
@poster - Question wey no girl 25 + no go answer you for this nairaland. Well, they still have time on there side even at 40. Goodluck , my unmarried sisters out there.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2013
[size=13pt]*clears throat*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 9:53pm On May 12, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Add benyc to it grin grin grin grin grin

I know there's lots of yordi's (oldies) on romance section
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2013
@Idowuogbo, take ur time, d next time u allow the moderators to hide my post am going to personally report u to Seun
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]*clears throat*[/size]

Tnx ogugua88........ cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
sexyseun: @Idowuogbo, take ur time, d next time u allow the moderators to hide my post am going to personally report u to Seun

grin grin grin

whos this girl,

i'll love to know u better wink wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 12, 2013
All this derailment and chits chats happening on this educating thread, this afro Asian hybrid won't do justice to them but will be quick to delete my posts. its high time I consult abiama...the unmerciful God of leprosy on that jerry curled, skin toned wannabe Arabian desert monk!

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2013
Ogugua, are u 25 and above? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2013
Nairalanders, I hail all of you. Y'all too funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 10:06pm On May 12, 2013
for once focus has shifted from 190's body

haleluyahhh!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.