Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,182 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19514 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Fighting because of a woman...Maybe you should become Minister of women affairs undecided undecided Protecting all single ladies n married women... Nor go find how u go k make am.... dey put mouth for wetin nor concern u angry angry
sorry i have a stable and comfortable job that affords me the convenience of having your time so i am not in the labour market.2ndly i am not the minister for women affairs and dont plan to be one however,if per chance if i am given,hmnnn ( the only prayer for your likes to be praying now is that i am not giving the appointment)smh....i will be extremely vicious and merciless with some groups of men e.g rapists,kidnappers,wife beaters,child trafickers,paedophiles etc. 3rdly,i am already at the process of making it.....so what else,anything more?:/ mshewww
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 4:57pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: who is the unbriddled cow on the loose that does not have owner.mshewww.unintelligence is not a virtue you should be proud of :/

Aborie buru ni??shey I abuse u 4 my post ni??who be cow??abeleyi ti ya were ni??u beta no try dis "salaro" taye e oba fe la.....tank God e be like sae u be yoruba..we go undastand each oda wela btw I dey bad mood dis aftn.....my warning 2 u.."Miss intenlligent"mtscheew...abe wa gbami ni..k

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:

Aborie buru ni??shey I abuse u 4 my post ni??who be cow??abeleyi ti ya were ni??u beta no try dis "salaro" taye e oba fe la.....tank God e be like sae u be yoruba..we go undastand each oda wela btw I dey bad mood dis aftn.....my warning 2 u.."Miss intenlligent"mtscheew...abe wa gbami ni..k
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2013
Kukyiebebe, pls ignore dis ^^hooligan. kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:

hahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swerugod i like this your swear cheesy e dey sweet my belle die.infact,i dey enjoy am cheesy cheesy cheesy more,more please........ cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 5:34pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kukyiebebe, pls ignore dis ^^hooligan. kiss
ewo den tiyin aunty elenu sofo??

Am sure u av seen my "hooligaanism"side b4 rit??

Ara ntie wa kanmi losan yi tele...na beg I dey beg u..no ta simi..u kno sae I no dey follow u talk...k
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 5:36pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: hahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swerugod i like this your swear cheesy e dey sweet my belle die.infact,i dey enjoy am cheesy cheesy cheesy more,more please........ cheesy
u can get more by swearing bak na...mtscheew.....haha!mtscheew..
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: hahahahah cheesy cheesy why are they rushing you? cheesy are you that handsome or is your account as fat as dangote's own cheesy 8-)

But close to mike adenuga.....Am financially ok... I can take care of her...I work in Kuwait grin grin When u hear the name kuwait u understand what i mean grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: that was yoruba and i am free to use vernacular language.there is no law prohibiting me from speaking any nigerian language in my fatherland.thank you wink

This is not ur fatherland but NAIRALAND.COM ......Can't u see the spelling? shocked shocked or ur own fatherland.com is owned by seun
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: u can get more by swearing bak na...mtscheew.....haha!mtscheew..
Bro.. I don't think she understand Jack about what you posted, she's Ibo i suppose.. Maybe you going Ibo will pass the message across smoothly. Kulyie is really some Job.... Praying who ever marries her understands her if not.....Wahala po
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: leave idowu alone cheesy she doesnt like you 8-) and besides she is a married woman.desist from biting more than you can chew,thank you 8-)

Wait a min...who are u to her? A spokeperson? special adviser? or usher? undecided undecided undecided You are a true definition of WOMAN WRAPPER...

Guys,Like this post if am so on point wink

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Don't start.

For real....I missed ur voice and u kiss kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2013
una still dey buy and sell market?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: sorry i have a stable and comfortable job that affords me the convenience of having your time so i am not in the labour market.2ndly i am not the minister for women affairs and dont plan to be one however,if per chance if i am given,hmnnn ( the only prayer for your likes to be praying now is that i am not giving the appointment)smh....i will be extremely vicious and merciless with some groups of men e.g rapists,kidnappers,wife beaters,child trafickers,paedophiles etc. 3rdly,i am already at the process of making it.....so what else,anything more?:/ mshewww

So you had to write a lengthen biography about yourself just because of a simple sentence shocked shocked shocked i wasn't able to finish it,maybe i will continue tomorrow embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2013
i can see vikin n r231 grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

are you also selling market?

tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123: undecided
kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

tongue
she's out of stock wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2013
@op... ride on jare!! nice thread, the truth dem say is very bitter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

tongue

undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
bennyraz: @op... ride on jare!! nice thread, the truth dem say is very bitter grin grin

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
spikes C: kiss

hello spikey cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123:

hello spikey cheesy
i miss you embarassed

come to the room wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123:

tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2013
spikes C:
i miss you embarassed

come to the room wink

miss me ke ? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123:

miss me ke ? grin

yes nah... eerm, lets concentrate in the room. You don't wanna spoil this kids young adults wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 13, 2013
spikes C:

yes nah... eerm, lets concentrate in the room. You don't wanna spoil this kids young adults wink

grin grin

warreva
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

So you had to write a lengthen biography about yourself just because of a simple sentence shocked shocked shocked i wasn't able to finish it,maybe i will continue tomorrow embarassed
that is not a biography.haven't you seen a biography before shocked if you call this one lengthy,i wonder what you will call a phd dissertation when you see one.smh.lengthy indeed shocked it shows the kinds of 'graduates' we have.a graduate that does not know what a biography is shocked

meanwhile it is spelt lengthy and not lengthen (in the context of what you are using it for )
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

warreva
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kukyiebebe, pls ignore dis ^^hooligan. kiss
the lagos miscreant dey crack me up big time cheesy.that is exactly how they sound when they want to collect their usual 2o naira from commercial drivers in lagos while holding sticks and wearing a yellow,dirty uniform cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: u can get more by swearing bak na...mtscheew.....haha!mtscheew..
abori tie na buru ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oya swear back cheesy i am feeling your swear.your swear has to be in 1,ooo words o cheesy cheesy cheesy who do you like this,pele cheesy shey agbero work no dey pay you again ni cheesy abi the mopols and lastma pursue una comot for road today,you no see drivers collect money from.anyway let me help your burden.go give soildier slap for inside barracks,who knows,you may enter into millions of naira cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.