Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,688 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19516 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Wait a min...who are u to her? A spokeperson? special adviser? or usher? undecided undecided undecided You are a true definition of WOMAN WRAPPER...

Guys,Like this post if am so on point wink
why i no go wear wrapper when i be proper african woman cheesy i dey wear iro and buba,i dey wear gorge and a nice top to match,i dey wear oleku.bawo lose fe si cheesy cheesy cheesy meanwhile idowu is a friend.thats who she is to me cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

But close to mike adenuga.....Am financially ok... I can take care of her...I work in Kuwait grin grin When u hear the name kuwait u understand what i mean grin grin
which kain work you dey do for kuwait cheesy you dey wash plates for eatery abi you dey serve customers food for canteen,abi na you be the errand boy wey dey go buy salt,maggi,etc, when e don finish,you be car washer,abi you be sales boy for shopping mall or ladies boutique? which one you dey out of all the list wey i put down.

Mike adenuga ko,mike adeseye ni.you sef like better thing wink cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:46pm On May 13, 2013
@Kulyie, how many KG of heroine you take? You just they hot for the past two days
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

This is not ur fatherland but NAIRALAND.COM ......Can't u see the spelling? shocked shocked or ur own fatherland.com is owned by seun
i am in my fatherland where i am typing and nairaland is still owned by a nigerian so....
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101: @Kulyie, how many KG of heroine you take? You just they hot for the past two days
the one wey you give me :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: that is not a biography.haven't you seen a biography before shocked if you call this one lengthy,i wonder what you will call a phd dissertation when you see one.smh.lengthy indeed shocked it shows the kinds of 'graduates' we have.a graduate that does not know what a biography is shocked

meanwhile it is spelt lengthy and not lengthen (in the context of what you are using it for )

lol.......Keep trying ok? You will get there soon...Keep following me just the way you do on twitter,thats if you know what it means grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 13, 2013
BarryX: Bro.. I don't think she understand Jack about what you posted, she's Ibo i suppose.. Maybe you going Ibo will pass the message across smoothly. Kulyie is really some Job.... Praying who ever marries her understands her if not.....Wahala po
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101: @Kulyie, how many KG of heroine you take? You just they hot for the past two days
Shattap! Baboon! Na wen dem dey reply ur dumb thread wiv fire u get mouth to dey cough nonsense. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:54pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: the one wey you give me :p

The one i saw you buying for yaba left gang-star market...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: why i no go wear wrapper when i be proper african woman cheesy i dey wear iro and buba,i dey wear gorge and a nice top to match,i dey wear oleku.bawo lose fe si cheesy cheesy cheesy meanwhile idowu is a friend.thats who she is to me cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Carry go!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: why i no go wear wrapper when i be proper african woman cheesy i dey wear iro and buba,i dey wear gorge and a nice top to match,i dey wear oleku.bawo lose fe si cheesy cheesy cheesy meanwhile idowu is a friend.thats who she is to me cheesy

lolxxxx..... Oh! she's just a friend? Meaning i need to protect all my female friends on nairaland too....But follow follow nor good grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

For real....I missed ur voice and u kiss kiss
I hia u...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

lol.......Keep trying ok? You will get there soon...Keep following me just the way you do on twitter,thats if you know what it means grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
sorry i dont do twitter wink its for teenagers and celebrity stalkers (like you) if you know you dont want me to quote you again,stop refering to me directly or indirectly8-) thank you wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: ewo den tiyin aunty elenu sofo??

Am sure u av seen my "hooligaanism"side b4 rit??

Ara ntie wa kanmi losan yi tele...na beg I dey beg u..no ta simi..u kno sae I no dey follow u talk...k
U dey beg? Lmaooo! So u sef no u b learner ba? Nkpi!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:58pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! Baboon! Na wen dem dey reply ur dumb thread wiv fire u get mouth to dey cough nonsense. Ewu!

Who is this?
You said what?

Haba! And i told you not to miss your drug ooo...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: which kain work you dey do for kuwait cheesy you dey wash plates for eatery abi you dey serve customers food for canteen,abi na you be the errand boy wey dey go buy salt,maggi,etc, when e don finish,you be car washer,abi you be sales boy for shopping mall or ladies boutique? which one you dey out of all the list wey i put down.

Mike adenuga ko,mike adeseye ni.you sef like better thing wink cheesy

I do drugs here grin grin grin malaysia n thailand market don spoil(LWKMD) grin.... Thats where i got money to buy my 2011 BMW X6 grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i am in my fatherland where i am typing and nairaland is still owned by a nigerian so....

so na ur fatherland dey pay seun So tell ur fatherland to give u money to get your own Webpage called FATHERLAND.COM grin grin grin Abeg tell me where ur fatherland dey make i request for one tin undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101:

Who is this?
You said what?

Haba! And i told you not to miss your drug ooo...
Told who wot? Guy, u blind? I resemble ya single and depressed sister? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

lolxxxx..... Oh! she's just a friend? Meaning i need to protect all my female friends on nairaland too....But follow follow nor good grin grin
i dont do follow follow because i am not on twitter so there is no one i am following cheesy oshey o,thank you 8-)

meanwhile she is not an infant,toddler or child to be protected,she is an adult.she knows how to protect herself smiley
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

so na ur fatherland dey pay seun So tell ur fatherland to give u money to get your own Webpage called FATHERLAND.COM grin grin grin Abeg tell me where ur fatherland dey make i request for one tin undecided undecided
my fatherland is nigeria,nigerians and others place their adverts on nairaland and seun gets paid for it but majorly nigerians.mr man jo magbemilenu jo. * singing* fimile,mioshey fimile*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

I do drugs here grin grin grin malaysia n thailand market don spoil(LWKMD) grin.... Thats where i got money to buy my 2011 BMW X6 grin cheesy cheesy
hahahah cheesy you do drugs cheesy cheesy interesting. Have you heard the addage that says everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.cheesy the day the cops catch you in your ignoble and nefarious buisness,only you will suffer for it cheesy 8-) but shey you've sha built a house here in nigeria because after you are deported,you'll become homeless.just an advice you dont have to take 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I hia u...

kiss kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Carry go!
ose jare cheesy wa gbayi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 7:14pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: abori tie na buru ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oya swear back cheesy i am feeling your swear.your swear has to be in 1,ooo words o cheesy cheesy cheesy who do you like this,pele cheesy shey agbero work no dey pay you again ni cheesy abi the mopols and lastma pursue una comot for road today,you no see drivers collect money from.anyway let me help your burden.go give soildier slap for inside barracks,who knows,you may enter into millions of naira cheesy
lwkm...lol

Kulikuli abi ki loruko e?

Honestly I can see u are no match 4 me...wahlai

U no see sae ur "godmoda"no tasimi wen I don tel her not 2??

So 2 be trading words with u sef wld be an insult on me..wahlai

I can see u had 2 crack ur brain(I presume u hav1)so hard b4 u put dat rubbish down..u jst putting evwiting 2geda..stick,lastma,barracks...I cldn't translate it rili..

I'l 4give u dis time cus kon serue..okere gaan...shogbo kulikuli??and....pls no tasimi again..kulikuli...awo lo!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: sorry i dont do twitter wink its for teenagers and celebrity stalkers (like you) if you know you dont want me to quote you again,stop refering to me directly or indirectly8-) thank you wink

Idowu has an account kiss kiss..... meaning she is a teenager toocheesy cheesy cheesy Am on twitter, i don't lie like some persons grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Idowu has an account kiss kiss.....
I don't!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: my fatherland is nigeria,nigerians and others place their adverts on nairaland and seun gets paid for it but majorly nigerians.mr man jo magbemilenu jo. * singing* fimile,mioshey fimile*

My Broda, What are you saying... Plain English pls undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101:

The one i saw you buying for yaba left gang-star market...
the one wey you dey beg customers make dem follow you buy.you know say your wares (drugs) dey for one uncompleted building for one street like that in ijora where you and your gang they sniff your lives away.no dey lie for here,you sef know wetin you dey sell cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 7:19pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey beg? Lmaooo! So u sef no u b learner ba? Nkpi!
asin ehn??shoshi deeper life lo ro pe mo n lo ni??I be professional na and u sef sabi....I dey hia 4 u o..anu e lose mi ni mo se ni ko ma ta simi....u sef mope mo san lori gaan na...*talk am listening*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i dont do follow follow because i am not on twitter so there is no one i am following cheesy oshey o,thank you 8-)

meanwhile she is not an infant,toddler or child to be protected,she is an adult.she knows how to protect herself smiley

shocked shocked Bro u are taking this too personal oooo...... Dem born u follow her? I know dis girl more than u do on a serious note undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: hahahah cheesy you do drugs cheesy cheesy interesting. Have you heard the addage that says everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.cheesy the day the cops catch you in your ignoble and nefarious buisness,only you will suffer for it cheesy 8-) but shey you've sha built a house here in nigeria because after you are deported,you'll become homeless.just an advice you dont have to take 8-)

Keep advising me my friend....Interesting topic....You are a nigga
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I don't!

what of YM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.