Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19368 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin: @190,

It was ur dream to ride 190 Benz hence the name, and those Benz were in vogue like in the 1990's... Old cargo, cheesy

3 points!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 1:18pm On May 12, 2013

It was ur dream to ride 190 Benz hence the name, and those Benz were in vogue like in the 1990's... Old cargo, cheesy

Na which kind wahala come be this one now

Vikin I follow u talk again

Btw which one your husband get, I'm a proud owner of 2 cars

I can dash u one at any time
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2013

grin grin grin

Thanks for giving us evidence.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 1:19pm On May 12, 2013
Idowologbo stop cheering her on abi you sef dey among the 25+ single members board cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Na which kind wahala come be this one now

Vikin I follow u talk again

Btw which one your husband get, I'm a proud owner of 2 cars

I can dash u one at any time

An old man like u should have more than two cars, 190.
Ask ur friends.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
190:

I'm typing this from the middle of a white wedding

The girl is just 22 undecided

When are you doing yours or you never taya to dey waka waka

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

hope you've left the game?
i tried, but the game keeps throwing out newer hotter models- its hardwork bruv
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2013
190, give it up grin....I'm just giving you a friendly advice.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 1:23pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Ask ur friends.

WTF I'm not fucking old for Bleep sake angry
What is wrong with you people
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]
it wasnt me- seriously, i dey loyal cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
190: Why are the ladies angry

I can't even understand / vikin why are u so angry undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella: 190, give it up grin....I'm just giving you a friendly advice.

I'm not gna respond to them anymore henceforth undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Keep talking - it would soon be another saturday undecided

chelsea is laughing grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Vikin u'l be 36 on the 21st of August
Is it my fault ure not married or u nor see husband marry
Stop attacking me ibeg - na my own I dey undecided

400Likes
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Where are these single's meeting
So I can attend as well
You know we are never tired of chasing wink
mostly non-orthodox churches, u hav to attend the youth's fellowship or singles fellowship, but this one wey u don reach 39yrs, i doubt if they will let u in grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
190:

WTF I'm not fucking old for Bleep sake angry
What is wrong with you people

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Ask ur friends.
grin grin grin
190:

Old man YIMU tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101: This thread really shows that the truth is BITTER...

@Vikin et:al, i beg you in the name of God, please pardon me.

I will continue praying along with you. But i believe you will surely get married before vision 20:20:20...

God time is the best!

@190, please watch your back ooo...

cheesy cheesy grin grin Happy sunday
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 1:29pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
mostly non-orthodox churches, u hav to attend the youth's fellowship or singles fellowship, but this one wey u don reach 39yrs, i doubt if they will let u in grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Faints
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Keep talking - it would soon be another saturday undecided
quote of the week grin grin grin- d zen master has spoken
guys if any girl dey do shakara just let it out grin grin grin
for singles gals if u notice u are getting too pompous just say it in, keep urself in check grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2013
190: Idowologbo stop cheering her on abi you sef dey among the 25+ single members board cheesy

She's married
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 1:35pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

cheesy cheesy grin grin Happy sunday

Welcome on board bro...
But please beware of the single ladies here!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
i tried, but the game keeps throwing out newer hotter models- its hardwork bruv

hmmmmmm, don't let them swear for you o. The other lady just left the singles meeting, be careful!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
Happy sunday to you all. May the good lord provide us all our heart desires which are not sin. Amen cool
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis:

Whoohuhuhuhuhuhu..
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 12, 2013
190:

grin no vex Abeg! There is nothing wrong with your age but everything wrong with the age group you choose to play with! Your time don pass for dis small pikin play u dey do for nairaland!

Start visiting the family section maybe it will re focus your life....enough of romance! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2013
190: Idowologbo stop cheering her on abi you sef dey among the 25+ single members board cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

grin no vex Abeg! There is nothing wrong with your age but everything wrong with the age group you choose to play with! Your time don pass for dis small pikin play u dey do for nairaland!

Start visiting the family section maybe it will re focus your life....enough of romance! tongue
Roflmao!!! Vikin on fire!!!! Let it burn mama! grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis:
Ouch!!! grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Dsage1: 1:40pm On May 12, 2013
@op, 25- 29yr, market still dey flow for them, but anything after, na church thing remain o.

To every lady here,though it's not a must to be a wife but if you really want to get marry, please do so before your 31st birthday. Men don't like old cargo, that's my advise to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Nice advice.
i just hope he realize himself before 40 by next yr, @ 39 he still thinks he's 19. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.