Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19372 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
you know 190 is losing it when he keeps referring to married women as single ladies. grin grin....is that really all you can come up with? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
This thread really shows that the truth is BITTER...

@Vikin et:al, i beg you in the name of God, please pardon me.

I will continue praying along with you. But i believe you will surely get married before vision 20:20:20...

God time is the best!

@190, please watch your back ooo...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:22pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Now ur beginning to lose ya senses! Don't worry that's the first sign of old age! cheesy

Very soon my little daughter go grow up, you go wan razzle am too...agadi nwoke!

cool

Btw, this Egusi soup is for you, Eze nna!

I made it last month!

I hate you undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by shizzle11(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella: [colo=#006600]To all the ladies who are 25+, don't rush into marriage because our misogynistic society expects you to be married. Do it for you, for the right reasons. Better be single than be in a worthless marriage. Forget the hopeless guys on this thread spewing bullshit.

Nonsense and ingredient...akpi gba unu bu efulefu eba nwa.[/color]

Calm down joor!
I won't join the bandwagon of people saying women should be married at 25 cos of several understandable reasons, but saying those who hold that opinion are misogynistic is what I disagree with. If I have a certain view about women, it doesn't make me misogynic cos that doesn't mean I hate women, just like you having a certain view about men, it doesn't make you a misandrist.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:25pm On May 12, 2013
ItsModella: you know 190 is losing it when he keeps referring to married women as single ladies. grin grin....is that really all you can come up with? grin

Modella ibeg free me - I know u can get married anytime even tomorrow if you want to
The men are there at your finger tips
Am only worried about vikin and benyc - they hate me for telling them the truth undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2013
190:

I hate you undecided

grin grin

Painment

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Nobi u bite me?
Hahahhahaha..funny! undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
If you take 190 words on here too serious, I guess you may have HBP...

BTW, he got a scholarship along with...

Most people on nairaland are just acting script which depicts a dented life, but on the contrary, they are wonderful peeps off nairaland.... Never take what you read here, especially the romance section, too serious.
kulyie: some men are just an apology.see the way a self acclaimed soon to be phd student is thinking.see the level of his intelligence quotient...what a big big shame
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by shizzle11(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2013
Lol...these ladies are rearing to use 190 as their sunday afternoon salad and fried rice.

Abeg it haff do naa, make una leafin 190 4 me'oo!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

Painment

U're amongst them keep laffing undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Modella ibeg free me - I know u can get married anytime even tomorrow if you want to
Am only worried about vikin and benyc - they hate me for telling them the truth undecided
grin grin u worried abt me? chei! like vikin told u, very soon u'll carry ur old self come near my daughter i'll send u to zone6 Calabar tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: my husband picked me and i chose him tongue

You mean 'come unto me all ye that are with heavy burden and i'll give you rest' abi?

Jesus picked you and you chose him, perfect story!

Jesus's lord

all the time!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: grin grin u worried abt me? chei! like vikin told u, very soon u'll carry ur old self come near my daughter i'll send u to zone6 Calabar tongue

LoooooL

U must be calabarian
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
190:

U're amongst them keep laffing undecided

As long as it's funny, i'll laff.

grin grin grin grin grin

P.S: are u really an old cargo?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

You mean 'come unto me all ye that are with heavy burden and i'll give you rest' abi?

Jesus picked you and you chose him, perfect story!

Jesus's lord

all the time!
tell that to ur girl friend, if at all u have one
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hahahhahaha..funny! undecided

calm down mama, yaba left don't work on sundays.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 12, 2013
I dont know about beyc but Vikin is Happily Married and also a mother...
190:

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:34pm On May 12, 2013
shizzle11: Lol...these ladies are rearing to use 190 as their sunday afternoon salad and fried rice.

Yeah its all for the jokes

No offence intended nwayz towards those taking it serious
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:34pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
since 1990's grin grin
190 is out of stock i beg
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:35pm On May 12, 2013
shizzle11: Lol...these ladies are rearing to use 190 as their sunday afternoon salad and fried rice.

Its sunday - single men let's help our single sisters
Marry a single lady today (vickin, benyc or kulyie) and win a trip to dubai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: tell that to ur girl friend, if at all u have one

Why would i tell my girlfriend when she's not single?

Girlfriend = with someone!

Make sure you wait for single sisters meeting after church o, stop eyeing that usher, he's married.

Picks race via the backdoor!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 12, 2013
shizzle11:

Calm down joor!
I won't join the bandwagon of people saying women should be married at 25 cos of several understandable reasons, but saying those who hold that opinion are misogynistic is what I disagree with. If I have a certain view about women, it doesn't make me misogynic cos that doesn't mean I hate women, just like you having a certain view about men, it doesn't make you a misandrist.

I said our society is misogynistic. Deny it all you want, that is just the plain truth. We always objectify and denigrate women even in the most subtle ways. We love cooking up ways of making them feel insecure and inefficient, as in the case of this thread. That is how misogyny is expressed. So it is not good if a woman is not married at 25 but not the same for a man? And you say they're not misogynists? na who be mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ask vikin's husband how old he was when he married her
U'l see am 20 light yrs from been old -hehehe-
Am thinking of marrying benyc or how u see am
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
2s£xy:
If you take 190 words on here too serious, I guess you may have HBP...

BTW, he got a scholarship along with...

Most people on nairaland are just acting script which depicts a dented life, but on the contrary, they are wonderful peeps off nairaland.... Never take what you read here, especially the romance section, too serious.
Huh? undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by onegig(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
grabs popcorn and sits. some ass wiping down here.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Why would i tell my girlfriend when she's not single?

Girlfriend = with someone!

Make sure you wait for single sisters meeting after church o, stop eyeing that usher, he's married.

Picks race via the backdoor!!

LOl @ single's meeting

Never attended that sh1t all my life
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

calm down mama, yaba left don't work on sundays.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Lol.. U're old.

For reals though, Beync is married. Get ur eyes off her.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
190:

marry who? even if i were single, i cannot marry an old man.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by shizzle11(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Its sunday - single men let's help our single sisters
Marry a single lady today (vickin, benyc or kulyie) and win a trip to dubai cheesy

LOL
Truth is, they fail to understand that most times men just want to pull their legs, and they fall for it by taking them seriously, and I'm sure that was the aim of the op.

But I want to believe the lady Vikin is married sha, benyc too (not 2sure) but kuli kuli, sorry I mean kuylie, her type is content with only helping a man chop his money ( at least she attested to that in another thread), so on that, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
190:

LOl @ single's meeting

Never attended that sh1t all my life

Then you're missing.

For hunters, these meetings house many preys.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
Yeah... Badosky, sup... I am back with my real moniker, but modified cos level don change. Lol
Idowuogbo:
Huh? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.