Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19467 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw: Seriously, i want to get married.... Any 25year old lady available for me? Am a Nigerian wink
Lucky me!! I'm 25...

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Sorry daddy..
U dont measure up tongue
kiss

lol grin i go catch u grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: Lucky me!! I'm 25...

HurraayyyyyyyyY!!!!!!!! Wowwww..... am so lucky too....Where can we meet baby?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw: 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

I need to follow this rules..........Am out
See surrender, lol

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

Na underage ooo. Na child abuse grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: See surrender, lol

Not what you think sister....Am a moderator wink wink cry cry
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:

She's 25Years old
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 2:52pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

urrrrrmmmm!! You do the thinking plzz.....dnt wanna stress ma brain.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:
Spikes o gini kwanu?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

lol grin i go catch u grin

tongue tongue

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

Not what you think sister....Am a moderator wink wink cry cry
moderator dey bash women ni? u dint remember then?
run away soldier grin smiley
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

She's 25Years old

okwu nkasi obi, no go find your mate undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: Spikes o gini kwanu?
You want follow aristo? shocked
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by sauceEEP(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2013
190.........39 yrs............... Wow!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:
You want follow aristo? shocked
this my chance of getting married before i turn 26 and you wanna ruin it....
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2013
sauceEEP: 190.........39 yrs............... Wow!!! shocked
huh? Are you kidding me? 190 show......
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: this my chance of getting married before i turn 26 and you wanna ruin it....

hmmm, first of all, that niqqa is too old for ya. And baby, you're my sweet 19 nah wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 12, 2013
Any other 25/24 year old lady on this forum? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Smartiegurl(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:

hmmm, first of all, that niqqa is too old for ya. And baby, you're my sweet 19 nah wink
kai.......must you shout it!! You de fall hands ohh.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: kai.......must you shout it!! You de fall hands ohh.
wink

Say no to aristos grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2013
this looks like mockery, and mocking is a bad sin. and if u look at it well, single guys are as guilty as the single ladies in this cos if for instance, you the op marries one of the single ladies now, we will have minus 1 single lady in the hood.

anyway, single ladies pls don't always pray for yourself alone, also pray to God to bless the single guys too cos bad global economy, unemployment, underemployment, etc are part of the reasons we have delayed marriages nowadays. keep your faiths alive and don't see spinsterhood as a punishment, enjoy your single moment and do worship God cheerfully.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Aklofs: 3:39pm On May 12, 2013
I need a 13 year old girl 2 marry any1 interested

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 12, 2013
Holy Man, you don come from exile?
DailyNews: this looks like mockery, and mocking is a bad sin. and if u look at it well, single guys are as guilty as the single ladies in this cos if for instance, you the op marries one of the single ladies now, we will have minus 1 single lady in the hood.

anyway, single ladies pls don't always pray for yourself alone, also pray to God to bless the single guys too cos bad global economy, unemployment, underemployment, etc are part of the reasons we have delayed marriages nowadays. keep your faiths alive and don't see spinsterhood as a punishment, enjoy your single moment and do worship God cheerfully.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2013
Jeezzz... I can't believe my eyes.

Na my guy una do like this? Jesu cryeth and no wonder I had a bad dream.

190, sorry... It is well.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Tonylyte(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2013
Wat is marriage to someone who does not hav time 4 it?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 12, 2013
190:

I'm typing this from the middle of a white wedding

The girl is just 22 undecided

When are you doing yours or you never taya to dey waka waka
1st of all i never taya to waka waka 2ndly,marriage is her priority thats why she got married at 22.men have been asking my handin marriage since i was 19 years like any girl,apparently self development and making a name for myself and money was more important to me than marriage.that her priority is marriage does not mean i should follow suit.God forbid that i should not empower myself economically and otherwise before marriage...meanwhile hope you had transport money to enter okada to go back home because i dont expect you to afford okada 8-)

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2013
Tonylyte: Wat is marriage to someone who does not hav time 4 it?
gbam
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2013
Aklofs: I need a 13 year old girl 2 marry any1 interested
paedophile! Start with an 11 year old dog
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 12, 2013
spikes C:
wink

Say no to aristos grin
say no to raping young girls,minors and old women
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by spikesC(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2013
kulyie: say no to raping young girls,minors and old women
cool

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 12, 2013
Who are those typing morethan two lines? abeg behave o, i no get time read long thing. meanwhile, am enjoying this grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: urrrrrmmmm!! You do the thinking plzz.....dnt wanna stress ma brain.

ok baby......how are we gonna start now? i cant wait to see u love....can i pm u? kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.