Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19371 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2013
190:

Shey you wrote Jamb again this year
do i look like a jambite to u?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2013
@kulyie

Why the hot body? The weather's cold, yet you're in rage. Take am easy, even the person the comment was directed to knows my intent. Calm your nerves, your time'll come, just keep the body less 'patronized' (in a friendly way) lol.

Runs out with mario's speed!

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2013
Abeg Nl service still dey on?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:10am On May 12, 2013
Beync: do i look like a jambite to u?

Yup - sweety
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by sauceEEP(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2013
honeric01: @kulyie

Why the hot body? The weather's cold, yet you're in rage. Take am easy, even the person the comment was directed to knows my intent. Calm your nerves, your time'll come, just keep the body less 'patronized' (in a friendly way) lol.

Runs out with mario's speed!
did you say keep the body less patronized? Guy u wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 11:13am On May 12, 2013
190:

Yup - sweety
I'll take that as one of ur jokes
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:19am On May 12, 2013
Beync: I'll take that as one of ur jokes

Mschewww undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 12, 2013
Agrika: Nonsense! Anytime i see such threads i weep for Nigerian girls, must a lady be married before the society sees her as a complete woman? The funniest thing is that you will see half-baked, broke arse loosers opening threads like these to make fun of them, some of these women are seasoned professionals in thier areas of specialization and through thier effort have catered for members of thier family, some are not even attracted to the institution of marriage at all, some just want to be free and live thier life the way they please and you are here typing rubbish! Ewu Gambia!

Brilliant, very well said.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 12, 2013
LOOL, whats going on here ? grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2013
190:

Mschewww undecided
Ewu
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2013
To all the ladies who are 25+, don't rush into marriage because our misogynistic society expects you to be married. Do it for you, for the right reasons. Better be single than be in a worthless marriage. Forget the hopeless guys on this thread spewing bullshit.

Nonsense and ingredient...akpi gba unu bu efulefu eba nwa.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:36am On May 12, 2013
190:

Can you imagine undecided
I never knew vikin and tpia were age mates undecided
If this same vikin that's here listened to my advice
4yrs ago, her first daughter would have been 2 undecided

Instead u see her galivanting around on nairaland like an antelope
Another sunday has passed, how many white weddings were recorded on nairaland

Vikin tell me

#covers-face#

Even if am as old as those white sugar mama, I will be gladdened ...you on the other hand mr 190! GROW UP!

Ya mates are carrying the grand kids ...,you, keep attending weddings looking for small girls to money-miss road mamas to woo...

Agbadi ekwe nka( old man wey no gree old!)

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Even if am as old as those white sugar mama, I will be gladdened ...you on the other hand mr 190! GROW UP!

Ya mates are carrying the grand kids ...,you, keep attending weddings looking for small girls to money-miss road mamas to woo...

abeg permit me to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2013
ItsModella: To all the ladies who are 25+, don't rush into marriage because our misogynistic society expects you to be married. Do it for you, for the right reasons. Better be single than be in a worthless marriage. Forget the hopeless guys on this thread spewing bullshit.

Nonsense and ingredient...akpi gba unu bu efulefu eba nwa.
Choi! Igbo is sexy!!!! I feel dis one kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

I thought am d only one who thinks 190 is an old cargo grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 11:42am On May 12, 2013
grin grin
Take it easy on these guys na..
Abeg.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:45am On May 12, 2013
Why are the ladies angry

I can't even understand / vikin why are u so angry undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:48am On May 12, 2013
Beync: I thought am d only one who thinks 190 is an old cargo grin

Keep talking - it would soon be another saturday undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:51am On May 12, 2013
190: Why are the ladies angry

I can't even understand / vikin why are u so angry undecided

Not angry but pulling you to the right path....lost sheep!

Very soon you go use black dye to dye those gray hairs you have!

Am watching! sad cool

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by caesaraba(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2013
Lwkmd! What a thread! Chai!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 11:55am On May 12, 2013
190:

Sharttap! am not in d same league wit u am married tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Madam love-vendor, allow your girls settle down na. Trafficking is a grave offence.
U don dey madt abi? undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: Sharttap! am not in d same league wit u am married tongue tongue

Married to Jesus, 190 leave her alone

sing along

1... 2 go!

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don dey madt abi? undecided

Nobi u bite me?

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 12:09pm On May 12, 2013
Arsenate: lmao...
That girl Kulyie abi na Curly no dey ever gree, I swear. Lol
maybe with u guys sha,me and her neva jam so I don't know much about her...and I tink it wld be good 4 both of us not 2 cross each other's path..cus(wel she can ask about me 4rm her guest godmoda!..awon eleyi san lori gan!)Btw my post wasn't directed @ anybody fa....k

*bak 2 twitter jhor*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:10pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Not angry but pulling you to the right path....lost sheep!

Very soon you go use black dye to dye those gray hairs you have!

Am watching! sad cool

Vikin u'l be 36 on the 21st of August
Is it my fault ure not married or u nor see husband marry
Stop attacking me ibeg - na my own I dey undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
Beync: Sharttap! am not in d same league wit u am married tongue tongue

Indeed - becos u see the husband pick from ground undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Married to a man, 190 leave her alone

sing along

1... 2 go!
tongue tongue
Jesus is my lord tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 12:15pm On May 12, 2013
190:

lwkm grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Vikin u'l be 36 on the 21st of August
Is it my fault ure not married or u nor see husband marry
Stop attacking me ibeg - na my own I dey undecided

Now ur beginning to lose ya senses! Don't worry that's the first sign of old age! cheesy

Very soon my little daughter go grow up, you go wan razzle am too...agadi nwoke!

cool

Btw, this Egusi soup is for you, Eze nna!

I made it last month!

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Beync(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2013
190:

Indeed - becos u see the husband pick from ground undecided
my husband picked me and i chose him tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 12:18pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

Nobi u bite me?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.