Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew (43592 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by asorocker: 10:48am On May 14, 2013
Regular Officers Special Training School , ROSTS (Teshie, Ghana), now Ghana Military Academy where he was taught as a 2nd Lieutenant infantry tactics and military laws by the late Odumegwu Ojukwu, a man of uncommon brilliance in 1958. Another student of Ojukwu in Ghana was Benjamin Adekunle also known as The Black Scorpion. Both Murtala and Adekunle would later face their teacher in a bloody duel in the Nigerian Civil War

Did anyone notice the above quote , Igbos who are in a position to manage and pass across intelligence / know how, knowledge , wisdom , should exercise lots of restraints when it has to do with another tribe , if you dont you could just be digging your grave and that of your generations , the jews have learn from this lesson

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by asorocker: 10:57am On May 14, 2013
Van snickers:

I hope he meets Ojukwu there, the man who selfishly led his People into a War that almost became Genocide.

If Ojukwu selfishly led his people into a war that almost became genocide , what did your own leaders do , submit thier heads to be slaughtered without resistance, drink poison and die when they had the option to look their oppressors in the face and tell him off. Generals kneeling before majors and shedding crocodile tears and shitting in their nappies like new born babies( Inept General Diya).
Become prisoners of war and die without a gun shot by their captors like (field Marshall MKO Abiola)
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Abiyamo: 11:01am On May 14, 2013
Arysexy, why don't you read the article first before spewing your venom? Where did I leave out Murtala's Asaba massacre or portray him as a saint? Leave me out of whatever issue you've got with the man o.
Arysexy:

you may continue to be an hausa a55 licker but not igbos, we are dealing with murtala muhamed who ur broda wrote his saintly version, leaving behind the devilish genocidal act committed by the bastard, and when historians pointed out the dark side of murtala, ur likes who r perpetual hausa a55 lickers will draw out ur daggers at ndigbo as usual. Can u deny d asaba genocide? if not why do u want to silence history? D merit of history is dat it helps prevent the occurence of its bad side, but from wot i av seen from majority of yorubas on this forum, u ppl hate hearing the truth, or rada would hide the truth as long as it does not benefit u ppl.

Its bc of ur likes dat i have stopped posting on NL, but i have to rebuff ur allegations nd put the fact straight, achebe did dat b4 his demise nd u ppl nearly killed him with ur mouth bombs. very pathetic.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by musachara: 11:02am On May 14, 2013
Rossikk:

Great point. I would have placed Murtala Muhammed as Nigeria's No 1 leader, but that place has been taken by Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Still, Gen. Murtala Muhammed was one of Nigeria's greatest leaders and will remain very highly regarded by the people.
Are you sure you are not high on something! "GEJ" Pleaseee...!
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Abiyamo: 11:04am On May 14, 2013
No Asorocker, they won't see that. Some of them are busy fighting a civil war in cyberspace. grin
asorocker:

Did anyone notice the above quote , Igbos who are in a position to manage and pass across intelligence / know how, knowledge , wisdom , should exercise lots of restraints when it has to do with another tribe , if you dont you could just be digging your grave and that of your generations , the jews have learn from this lesson

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by deskossy(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2013
Wow cant beleive I knw so little abt 9ja history,while am an american history buff,shame on me I must say..heading to 2 d libary asap!....but going tru all d comments on dis thread,it amazes me 2 see how polarize this country still is,after so many yrs after d civil war..granted murtala is revered by sm hated by by sm..but dis tinx hapend during d civil war,reprisal attacks is d norm during a war,but dat dosnt mean wat he did was ryt...so let us luk 4ward as a country and our dreaded past,it is d future dats gona determine who we are not d past..germany is a prime example

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by deskossy(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2013
Wow cant beleive I knw so little abt 9ja history,while am an american history buff,shame on me I must say..heading to 2 d libary asap!....but going tru all d comments on dis thread,it amazes me 2 see how polarize this country still is,after so many yrs after d civil war..granted murtala is revered by sm hated by by sm..but dis tinx hapend during d civil war,reprisal attacks is d norm during a war,but dat dosnt mean wat he did was ryt...so let us luk 4ward as a country and not our dreaded past,it is d future dats gona determine who we are not d past.......Germany is a prime example
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 11:53am On May 14, 2013
Ozonna:
Eeyyahh. E dey pain you? Werin concine u sef?
E no dey pain me; I only dey pity u.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2013
asorocker:

Bro., it's better to ignore them and their rants.

Honestly, there's something fundamentally wrong with their mentality. grin
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by homesteady(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You are quick to mention the evil you felt was done to the Igbo, leaving the ones done by the Igbo to other people. Read Elechi Amadi's "Sunset on Biafra." If the Igbo had won the war we won't be hearing this. Your case is like that of a student that will always give excuse for his failure. Your are wise indeed.

Please let's get things straight here!! Are you happy that He is well known for his genocidial act on the biafrans?? Just answer Yes or No!! I don't want explainations!!
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by tunjilana: 12:56pm On May 14, 2013
Did anyone see where the article said he wanted the post of supreme commander after the July 1966 coup, I think he was power hungry, doesnt respect order sadly he didnt rule/live long enough to judge his motives for Nigeria...As for the coup/war and events around that period, firstly the killing of innocent defenseless people who aint caught up in fire line is wrong but you cant really judge based on the events of that period, there were lot of disproportionate reactions to perceived provocations between hausas and igbos around that era and it is easy to use government resources to prosecute vengeance under the pretext of war...Gowon's apology has said it all...Above all, his economic blueprint for Nigeria was fantastic.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by LeStylo: 1:55pm On May 14, 2013
tunji_lana: Did anyone see where the article said he wanted the post of supreme commander after the July 1966 coup, I think he was power hungry, doesnt respect order sadly he didnt rule/live long enough to judge his motives for Nigeria...As for the coup/war and events around that period, firstly the killing of innocent defenseless people who aint caught up in fire line is wrong but you cant really judge based on the events of that period, there were lot of disproportionate reactions to perceived provocations between hausas and igbos around that era and it is easy to use government resources to prosecute vengeance under the pretext of war...Gowon's apology has said it all...Above all, his economic blueprint for Nigeria was fantastic.

That was what endeared him to many. The war was over, but the man in power later was disciplined, astute, exceptionally brilliant and had foresight. Infact, leadership foresight died with him. He had a towering international posture. The West fretted, apartheid governments in Rhodesia, Angola and South Africa were uncomfortable. He was a pan-Africanist. Like every human, he indeed faltered at a time and badly too, but as HOS, he was excellent to mince words!

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by debetmx(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2013
calaway:

Why are you filled with hate for the IGBO (what have they done to you personally) much so it make you wish to turn away from glaring truths but you need to understand that you cannot wish away the the even as Igbos are still marginallized in the modern day Nigeria.
I put it to you that it is your parents who have told you lies and cover up lies about the Igbos and also about the liberation attempt of 1967.
You reallyu need to read history and not rely in account from you elders about the attempt of 1967 and events which lead to it:
Just to clear things up alittle for you:
The Igbo Never said Awolowo commited suicide they said awolowo did the ff:

1.After Gen. Ojukwu released awo from calabar prison while all the northern carnage was on going like any other humanbeing awo did what came naturally he despised the Hausa for their wickedness and decided to carry the yoruba along with biafra in pulling out of the Union. This is why the Biafran army had many yoruba soldiers and officers (including Banjo who understandably had a rethink along with his kinsmen)at the begining of the attepmt even wole soyinka was a biafran at heart but later on under the pressur of treats (1 mile corridor from kwara to the atlantic)and lobying (political advantage over the igbos at least and equality with north) from north, Awo betrayd the agreement with ojukwu and sided with north.

2. Awo was respossible for the the starvation of many Igbos the food Blockade.

3. Awo impoverished the Ibos and Nationalized all multi-nationals

Articles abound with details about his roles in the point listed.

See you call the polgrom claims, clips of the genocide of the igbos is all over youtube as captured by international journalist. it will not harm you to educate yourselve. This genocide is still ongoing with Boko hm and other silent killing allover the north. etc

the Igbo parents donot need to tell their children anything for the children to undertand the environment they live in. den no dey tell blind man say rain dy fall. children born in the 70 Know that when they wrote the common entrace examinations they had to score Highest above other tribe in Nigeria cos the cut off mark was 200 will youruba 150 and Hausa 80 .even with JAMB they had catchment areas system to favor the North in admissions this is no fairy tale it happened and is still happening the children see this and even ask dady why? The Igbo children also have documents and clips to educate them about their cultural experiences in this union.

Isreal,france, Rhodesia and South Africa, supported Biafra with secret consignments of arms and ammo. there was a wellknown Isreali Pilot for the Biafran B26 bombers call Johnny He flew for Biafra totally for free.read more and enlightened.
Rather than lie to your self.
Who made ojukwu a General? When did ojukwu release Awolowo from jail and whicch agreement did Awolowo sign with ojukwu and in what capacity? How was Awolowo responsible for the food blockade and starvation of the biafran pple? I guess it was Awolowo who was more concerned about getting guns than getting food for his pple. How is Awolowo responsible for ojukwu's foolish decision to go war? What was Awolowo's advice to ojukwu? How could the ibos allow a 33 yr old man lead them to war? how could the ibos allow a man who was openly smoking when they were posing for photographs in Aburi?

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by slimghost(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2013
As a man, he was a tribalist,quick tempered and ruthless. As a soldier, i admire him notwithstanding the atrocity he supervised in Asaba.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by 1Naira(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2013
The destruction of the civil service is Murtala Muhammed legacy.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by debetmx(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
lol.......e be like say you chop winch. You read my thoughts exactly.

It is only in Nigeria that the man who killed the premier of another region is giving full military burial. It is only in Nigeria that a rebel leader who led 3m of his people to their death in a foolish military expedition and fled into exile with his family members while abandoning others to their fate is giving full military burial.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2013
homesteady:

Please let's get things straight here!! Are you happy that He is well known for his genocidial act on the biafrans?? Just answer Yes or No!! I don't want explainations!!
Who could be well known for his genocidal act? You don't have right to ask me a question, let alone how it should be answered.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Ninilowo(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2013
Ola Johnson: Murtala Muhammad was killed by the West majorly for his position in the liberation movements and wars fought in Angola. While the West supported the capitalist liberation movements of UNITA and FNLA, Muhammad supported the communist MPLA. During this period, which was also the Cold War era, Nigeria was heading communist. This angered the West who had already overthrew and imprisoned Patrice Lumumbar of Zaire and imposed Mobutu Sese Seko. The last of the African leaders that supported the MPLA in Angola and the SWAPO in South West Africa (now Namibia) to be killed was my own man, Muammar Gaddafi.
OBJECTION MY LORD!!!!!!!
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by DerideGull(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2013
Murtala Muhammed was not a good soldier or leader. He would probably not attained the rank of Brigadier if Gowon did not play to the gallery in order to win the war. Also, I wonder if he would have made the rank Major sooner than he did without his uncle as a defense minister.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by calaway: 8:25pm On May 14, 2013
Ninilowo: DIE!; TRAITOR DIE!!!!!!!!!! U will hate this MONSTER the more when you google "1967 Counter Coup in Nigeria" and because of him, I don handle that N20 till today even my children.
HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD DIES BY THE SWORD EVEN HIS GENERATION TO COME.
KARMA ALWAY PREVAILS. EVEN HIS FIRST SON WAS SHOT TO DEATH ON THE STREETS. SORROW WILL NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE OF ONE THAT GAVE SO MUCH SORROW.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 14, 2013
calaway:
KARMA ALWAY PREVAILS. EVEN HIS FIRST SON WAS SHOT TO DEATH ON THE STREETS. SORROW WILL NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE OF ONE THAT GAVE SO MUCH SORROW.

Iseeeee!!!!
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2013
Ninilowo:
OBJECTION MY LORD!!!!!!!
What in particular do you object?

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by lordnammy(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2013
He might be good bt not as good as Ojukwu. @ op u didn't do ur research well he was I prison during the war for the counter coup but was release as the then head of state lack got to stare the affairs of war,he ve ran to his masters british lords. Without him(mutala) Ojukwu cloud ve shot gowon like bush meat. He did nt use only nigerian solder, he use student. I know he is good bt not as u r putting him. Even Obj is of better intelligent than him. He had got but no brain.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 14, 2013
payless: May God bless his soul! My grandmother told me Murtala Mohammed came to the market one evening without security to buy fresh fish without a single security guard. He was there for more than 20 minutes and everyone was shaking his hand and touching him. Imagine that in Nigeria of today.
If a Nigerian president should try this now, I'll personally kidnap him and ask for a 2 trillion Niara ransome.(Kai I don hammer b dat oh!!!!!! cool)

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Abiyamo: 11:06pm On May 14, 2013
Not to be rude or anything, but I really don't understand what you are saying or trying to say.
lordnammy: He might be good bt not as good as Ojukwu. @ op u didn't do ur research well he was I prison during the war for the counter coup but was release as the then head of state lack got to stare the affairs of war,he ve ran to his masters british lords. Without him(mutala) Ojukwu cloud ve shot gowon like bush meat. He did nt use only nigerian solder, he use student. I know he is good bt not as u r putting him. Even Obj is of better intelligent than him. He had got but no brain.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Abiyamo: 11:08pm On May 14, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!! 2 TRILLION!!! You don sell the whole country be that o grin
Raymondenyi:
If a Nigerian president should try this now, I'll personally kidnap him and ask for a 2 trillion Niara ransome.(Kai I don hammer b dat oh!!!!!! cool)
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by doziej84: 11:34pm On May 14, 2013
Enouwem: Download there was a country http://abuse.free-books.biz/There%20Was%20A%20Country:%20A%20Personal%20History%20of%20Biafra.zip

Oga, pls what of the password to the book.

Thanks
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by lagcity(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2013
calaway:

Why are you filled with hate for the IGBO (what have they done to you personally) much so it make you wish to turn away from glaring truths but you need to understand that you cannot wish away the the even as Igbos are still marginallized in the modern day Nigeria.
I put it to you that it is your parents who have told you lies and cover up lies about the Igbos and also about the liberation attempt of 1967.
You reallyu need to read history and not rely in account from you elders about the attempt of 1967 and events which lead to it:
Just to clear things up alittle for you:
The Igbo Never said Awolowo commited suicide they said awolowo did the ff:

1.After Gen. Ojukwu released awo from calabar prison while all the northern carnage was on going like any other humanbeing awo did what came naturally he despised the Hausa for their wickedness and decided to carry the yoruba along with biafra in pulling out of the Union. This is why the Biafran army had many yoruba soldiers and officers (including Banjo who understandably had a rethink along with his kinsmen)at the begining of the attepmt even wole soyinka was a biafran at heart but later on under the pressur of treats (1 mile corridor from kwara to the atlantic)and lobying (political advantage over the igbos at least and equality with north) from north, Awo betrayd the agreement with ojukwu and sided with north.

2. Awo was respossible for the the starvation of many Igbos the food Blockade.

3. Awo impoverished the Ibos and Nationalized all multi-nationals

Articles abound with details about his roles in the point listed.

See you call the polgrom claims, clips of the genocide of the igbos is all over youtube as captured by international journalist. it will not harm you to educate yourselve. This genocide is still ongoing with Boko hm and other silent killing allover the north. etc

the Igbo parents donot need to tell their children anything for the children to undertand the environment they live in. den no dey tell blind man say rain dy fall. children born in the 70 Know that when they wrote the common entrace examinations they had to score Highest above other tribe in Nigeria cos the cut off mark was 200 will youruba 150 and Hausa 80 .even with JAMB they had catchment areas system to favor the North in admissions this is no fairy tale it happened and is still happening the children see this and even ask dady why? The Igbo children also have documents and clips to educate them about their cultural experiences in this union.

Isreal,france, Rhodesia and South Africa, supported Biafra with secret consignments of arms and ammo. there was a wellknown Isreali Pilot for the Biafran B26 bombers call Johnny He flew for Biafra totally for free.read more and enlightened.
Rather than lie to your self.
All of these crap you typed here is not new. I do not have any hate against any Igbo. However, I wont shy away from telling any Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba the truth. If you have any proof that the State of Israel (not one misguided Israeli pilot) supported Biafra, present it. If you have any proof of genocide during the civil war, present it. Quick question for you: if you want to wipe out your enemy and your enemy surrenders, what do you do? Answer that question and tell me whether Nigeria wanted to wipe out the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 12:08am On May 15, 2013
I'm not fooled by the whole pan african facade. Idi amin also was a thorn to the West, still doesn't make him an angel overnight but a murderous leech. Same as Murtala.
Seems this is the kind of tactic African leaders use. Just throw in some pan africanism and you'd win yourself a bunch of sycophants.
Soon Nzeogwu would be celebrated!
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 12:26am On May 15, 2013
Err... Perhaps, you're referring to Zik and his pseudo-pan-Africanism(Rossikk acts like him as well)...

However, this man was the real deal: a principle and disciplined man who was down for the cause. Rejecting Henry Kissinger's(google the name) visit is enough to show what type of man he was.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by DerideGull(m): 1:51am On May 15, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]An interview by the late Chief Enahoro in 1998 as he addressed a group of Igbos who questioned him on the war[/size]

One of the most contradictory facts to demonstrate the inaccuracy of Gowon’s assertion comes from Gowon’s own wartime Federal Information Commissioner and foremost Nigerian war propagandist during the civil war, Chief Anthony Enahoro. In the first few months of 1998, one Jumoke Ogunkeyede, head of the "United Committee to Save Nigeria" organized a kind of reconciliation meeting between Chief Anthony Enahoro and some Igbos in New Jersey, USA. In that meeting, and in answer to one of the questions posed to Chief Enahoro about his anti-Biafran role during the civil war, Chief Enahoro, who thankfully, is alive and well today, said in part:
[b]
"Do you really know anything about what happened during that war? I was the one that stopped late Gen. Murtala Mohammed from further massacre of innocent children and mothers. At a point when Britain refused to sell further arms to Nigeria because they had ample evidence from the Red Cross of the federal forces killing innocent civilians, I confronted Gowon with the fact and that the only way I can get Britain through my contact with their High Commissioner to resume a supply of weapon to Nigeria was that Murtala had to leave that war sector. Either Murtala leaves or I will have to leave his cabinet. Gowon told me that he is willing to call a meeting and on the condition I will be the one to confront Murtala. If there was anybody that Gowon feared so much it was Murtala Mohammed. At the meeting of the Federal Executive Council, I confronted Mohammed with elaborate evidence complete with photographs. He was livid. He could not refute them so he resorted to calling me all sorts of names prompting me to observe before the council that if he was a fine officer as he claims to be, he should not be acting the way he was acting. Needless to say that I was instrumental to his withdrawal from that sector and subsequent appointment as a minister". (See "The Nigerian and Africa" magazine, March 1998, page 10)
[/b]
From this uncoerced and uninduced testimony of Chief Enahoro, who incidentally is still alive today, one can make the following observations:

That Murtala’s genocidal campaign against the Midwestern Igbos was well known and documented by the Red Cross
That the genocide imperiled Nigerian’s ability to secure arms supply from Britain.
That in attempt to maintain British arms supply to Nigeria, Chief Enahoro confronted Gowon with this reality widely documented by the Red Cross.
That Gowon was reluctant to confront Murtala with the allegation and indeed would not confront Murtala with it unless Enahoro would do it by himself, which he did, and
That it took a threat from Enahoro to Gowon "to leave his cabinet", for Gowon to eventually address the issue and remove Murtala and commander of the 2nd infantry Division.
I must say that Enahoro’s sincerity in his testimony is commendable. Enahoro admitted that his quest to stop Murtala’s murderous campaign among the Midwestern Igbos was to save the British arms supply to Nigeria and not out of sympathy or concern for the lives of those Igbos for whatever they were worth (at least not on the record). I think that Gowon should emulate this Enahoro’s sincerity and not come 34 years later to claim that he didn’t know something he abundantly knew.

I urge every Igbo person not to take above sawdust allegedly spewed by Anthony Enahoro seriously. Anthony Enahoro was one of the irredeemable co.cksuckers that bit the fingers that fed them.
Re: Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew by Nobody: 6:01am On May 15, 2013
stillwater: I'm not fooled by the whole pan african facade. Idi amin also was a thorn to the West, still doesn't make him an angel overnight but a murderous leech. Same as Murtala.
Seems this is the kind of tactic African leaders use. Just throw in some pan africanism and you'd win yourself a bunch of sycophants.
Soon Nzeogwu would be celebrated!
Idi Amin and Murtala Muhammad were never the same. The West even when they claim they were bent on entrenching democratic rule, destbilized democratic governments. Patrice Lumumba, the Prime Minister of Zaire was overthrown by a West sponsored military officer, Joseph Mobutu. They watched this retire and even contested as a civilian with a new name, Mobutu Sese Seko. During this period, Zaire's relationship with Ronald Reagan increased. I won't say more than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears. / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.