Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (26015 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Fhiminana: 12:16pm On May 21, 2013
I do not advise any one to marry out of pity or sentiment. If you have no feelings for her help her out by telling her so that you both don't waste your time. I get a little bit worried when people sound as though it's impossible to stay for more than 1yr without sleeping around. It's obvious that fornication or adultery is no longer viewd as a grave offence before God!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Trut(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
Forget that babe and move on, she be KEZEZIAH.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Skywalker5(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2013
Now that's what i call Things fall apart.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
Were you guys broken up before she slept with your brother? I couldn't deduce that from the story but who takes a period of one year break and not call it a break up? I'm kinda confused o.

If you people were done while the deed with you brother happened, then she didn't cheat on you and I'm sure its not a crime to date two brothers, its just that people frown upon it.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by francdec4(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2013
Really? like seriously? you dont seem to see anything wrong in her picking his twin brother of all people in the universe.

tosh_acer: you left her to roam for one year and over and you think she will wait for you, are you pained because it is your twin brother?

Or you expect her to be by herself for one year when you left her? and which type of man will want to propose to a girl he hasnt been with or seen in a year?

Were you yourself not sleeping with other women within the one year period? Haba.

Abeg. Leave the poor gal alone. If you dont want her, just tell her straight away and tell her not to contact you any more, maybe then she will find love with your twin brother or with someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by tellwisdom: 12:27pm On May 21, 2013
Bro, invite her to your house, im coming...She needs to DO ME TOO angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by princeonx: 12:32pm On May 21, 2013
Which of them? Taye or keinde?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by rxhush: 12:32pm On May 21, 2013
story story . . Tales by the moonlight . .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2013
As in, you let her go and wait for u for one year then you return to marry her.
Check your calender, this is 2013, leave a girl for 2 two days without calls and risk another person filling her boredom.
Sorry, look ahead

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Freiburger(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked SOME GURLS ARE LIKE SWINEshocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by coretechng(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2013
Hmm you already took the right decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin dey do op? U ex d barbie for a year, u dey chop takeaway outside, ur brain con register u get another project wey u abandon she? U dey craze! Let d chick b abeg! Yes! She chop ur bruda, dats wrong!!! But, dats not cheating. If u can't cope with tot of ya bros fakafukuing ur meat, u move d feck on! Comprehende?

She was phucking his twin brother while they were still together. Which part of this you don't understand? Silly comment if I may say.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by larayat(f): 12:35pm On May 21, 2013
Bro jst leave d babe alone,,blood z thicker dan h20...av had similar experience wi guys b4...am a twin.a guy askd me out...we s got talkn n dis same stupid guy went n askd my twin sis out again,,,buh trust us we tell each oda tins....@ d long run...we d humilatd d guy @ one of the dates he invitd my twin sis 2...n so many of such errtym.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Dagoma: 12:35pm On May 21, 2013
Its possible she is fully loaded with HI... (killer disease) and wants to transfer the burden to you for joint caring. (particularly if you are well-to-do)... just imagining.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by PresidKing(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2013
You are wasting your time here,how can you ever think of going back to her, when she knew he is your twin brother, do you think it will not happen again, Taboo upon taboo, wake up man and go ur way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On May 21, 2013
emmysenior:

She was phucking his twin brother while they were still together. Which part of this you don't understand? Silly comment if I may say.
if i sound u? according to mr poster, she was filing the brudah during dia commercial break.

for ya village, na so dem dey define cheating abi? nkpi! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by dulphines: 12:48pm On May 21, 2013
lynpetra: Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck

Nne, please tell me what happened. I'm all ears. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by batstan(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
if i sound u? according to mr poster, she was filing the brudah during dia commercial break.

you are wrong u know. She gave the twin visa to her london before the commercial break
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by tintingz(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2013
@op i understand your situation... i have a twin brotha as well smiley

It happens to many twins, some gals get to fall for the other twin, but for them to have sexx? Hmmm that one don pass level smiley

You dont need to be scared just tell him everything..while he explain all to you...twins understands each other so well thats just it...

Lastly i love my twin brotha, we think same way and understand each other sharp sharp wink
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nuzo1(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2013
Consciously or unconsciously, most twins are attracted to the same thing.

Personally, I think your brother may have taken advantage of the girl as soon as he noticed you guys were having problems.
I think she felt shameful after sleeping with your brother hence why she started turning down you moves for reconciliation.

Except you plan to live in a different continent with your bro, just give the girl your reasons and move on.

But before you go your way, try to confront your brother albeit politely.

That being said, most twins I know take delight in consensually straffing the same girls or boys. Looks like the Op and his twins are those kind of people that don't see face to face. Erry thang is competition.

There's a case where a girl got married, took in and went and organized for her twin sister to come and sleep with the hubby.

The trio are now living as husband and wives. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Lousy girl! Ugwunu.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
emmysenior:

Lousy girl! Ugwunu.
village goat! c'mon gerrout angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2013
batstan: you are wrong u know. She gave t[b]he twin visa to her london before the commercial break[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

u no well!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2013
Nuzo':
Consciously or unconsciously, most twins are attracted to the same thing.

Personally, I think your brother may have taken advantage of the girl as soon as he noticed you guys were having problems.
I think she felt shameful after sleeping with your brother hence why she started turning down you moves for reconciliation.

Except you plan to live in a different continent with your bro, just give the girl your reasons and move on.

But before you go your way, try to confront your brother albeit politely.

That being said, most twins I know take delight in consensually straffing the same girls or boys. Looks like the Op and his twins are those kind of people that don't see face to face. Erry thang is competition.

There's a case where a girl got married, took in and went and organized for her twin sister to come and sleep with the hubby.

The trio are now living as husband and wives. wink
Thats just it... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Lakayana: 1:13pm On May 21, 2013
There is something that bothers me if a man cheats he blames the devil and it's over all should be forgiven and life should continue like nothing happened but if it's a woman crucify her is all you hear. Even in the bible it's the woman that was caught in the very act of adultery. Did she do herself? Wicked men God is watching you men.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 21, 2013
I gat 99 problems but a B' aint one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Freiburger(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2013
Mrkuvuki:

+200likes
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ony073: 1:19pm On May 21, 2013
Dis story get as e be jare, leave her and ask ur broda!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2013
Women may come and go. The real question should be how could your own brother, irrespective of how formal/informal your relationship is do that to you. That is the part you should be more concerned with. Secondly you guys had broken up so its not like she was actually cheating. You are lucky she actually told you this, some women may have kept it a secret so at least she was honest. The question now should be can you move on from this? Do you still have feelings for her? If not stop wasting both your time. Secondly it seems like she is type to do whaatever when the going gets tough(misunderstandings etc). Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by chukkynwob(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2013
Mrkuvuki:

Jah Bless.. My gf reserves the right to sleep with whoever she deems fit,I on the other hand reserve the right to produce a RED CARD at my sole discretion.

Bro, emmmm na Straight RED CARD offence,not because she's the devil (afterall you left her bush fallow for a year) but because there'll always be that awkward feeling,whenever you guys have a family occasion,or when your bro visits.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by 2kurupt(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2013
From your story it seems you're scared of your twin, an obvious reason why she could have easily fallen for him. Man up & get his own version of the story but not without telling him you ain't cool with what has transpired. As for the cheat, dump her sorry as asz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by andyanders: 1:38pm On May 21, 2013
Since you do no have feelings for her anymore, do not go ahead to marry her out of sympathy because with the present development of accusation and cheating, if you marry her out of sympathy, you will not enjoy the marriage and at last, the marriage will break up and both of you will regret this.
Let her go and keep your relationship with your brother.You introduced her to your brother and she started seeing him behind you and later left him back to you goes to show that she will still cheat on you in the future, be it your brother or someone else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.