Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,165 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (26014 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by 2kurupt(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
From your story it seems you're scared of your twin, an obvious reason why she could have easily fallen for him. Man up & get his own version of the story but not without telling him you ain't cool with what has transpired. As for the cheat, dump her sorry asz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by andyanders: 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
Since you do no have feelings for her anymore, do not go ahead to marry her out of sympathy because with the present development of accusation and cheating, if you marry her out of sympathy, you will not enjoy the marriage and at last, the marriage will break up and both of you will regret this.
Let her go and keep your relationship with your brother.You introduced her to your brother and she started seeing him behind you and later left him back to you goes to show that she will still cheat on you in the future, be it your brother or someone else.

You can just see her as a mutual friend and wish her the best for the rest of her life in her future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by chiborado: 1:52pm On May 21, 2013
@ op U, stated it clearly that abt 8 months into ur relationship,U had a misunderstanding which U really want to resolve where as the girl never gave the chance, instead she continued to rain insults on. This I believed she did to cement her sexual intimacy with ur twin brother rather than resolving with U.

Please let her go. Just let her know U feel nathin 4 her now. U are no loonger compartible otherwise U will be hunted by her act with ur brother till.....

2ndly, U sound as if U are scared of ur brother. Just call him and tell him politely that U knew what he did to his twin brother and that U bear no grudges for him. U are only telling him so that U can free ur mind and let it go.

Finally, ur ex-chic delibrately cheated on U with Ur brother(it would have been more excusable if na stranger), would have blamed ur quarrel with her in that case. But this was a calculated plot either from her or ur brother via Facebook intro U made btw them.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 21, 2013
I always thought only men fantasise about doing twins...

Seems like some girls like to get freaky like that too...

I might have to move on to triplets now... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by snicksz(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2013
Na wa o, like niaralanders can't read again o...the op is asking for advice on how to get the girl off his back and tell his twin bro without causing problems btw dem.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by lernah: 2:11pm On May 21, 2013
U jst av 2 be a man nd confront ur twin nd as 4 d gal tell her face 2 face dt u dnt wnt again shiekena

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2013
Is not her fault naa, it is the devil's work.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2013
I think you should move on, especially since you've lost feelings for her.
But I'm curious about something, what kinda person is your twin? He was sleeping with your gf even as he knew you still had interest in her?

Watch your brother too and be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by rashmanovic: 2:18pm On May 21, 2013
WAIT!!! PERMISSION TO PUT THIS ON MY BLOG FIRST, MAKE I COPY THERE COMMENT COM GIVE YOU
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by dedons: 2:20pm On May 21, 2013
Na wa ooh! Just try to reconcile with ur brother.women wil always come and go but ur brother wil always be there to the end.

Afterall,u haven't married her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by sweetgala(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2013
lynpetra: Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck

That's not true my twin doesn't date African women much while I do.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by wenger44: 2:51pm On May 21, 2013
Too bad!!!!!You have to forgive and take her back!!!One year is a long time for anything to have happened to her!!!Tell yourself the truth if you never had anything to do with any other girl!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ghettodreamz(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2013
1. Move on with your life bro, forgive her but speak out your mind and where you both stand with the girl. Simply let her know you have forgiven her BUT can't date or marry her as planned for the reason best known to you two (sleeping with your twin bro)

2. The girl isn't a wifey material, what makes you think your twin brother was the only guy that slept with her during the one year you lost communication and weren't in good terms? You're one funny guy bro, a girl you never saw or had anything with for a ole one year and you thought the decision of proposing a marriage to her would justify the reason to make-up? Buhahhahhahahahhaa! Are you a learner?

3. Be careful with your brother is a badt niggie and can't be trusted as such. He owe it to you to at least discuss things with you before going ahead to have something with that girl, knowing fully well you are both dating. Such a brother can kill bro, I won't forgive a friend who do that to me let alone a blood brother. Of course, blood is thicker than water, they say. Nonetheless, discuss it with him if you wish to but always be careful of him or people like him.

Finally for all those supporting what the girl did as justificatory act? Permit me to ask this- what does relationship mean to you? Ability to solve or resolve crisis in a relationship is one of the cornerstones and ingredients that cook a good and lasting relationship, INIT?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ghettodreamz(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2013
Amaaskia: I think you should move on, especially since you've lost feelings for her.
But I'm curious about something, what kinda person is your twin? He was sleeping with your gf even as he knew you still had interest in her?

Watch your brother too and be careful next time.

Sp0t on..... Off thread : 9ce pix u got there, good posture....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Ashlamzee(f): 3:14pm On May 21, 2013
@op 4gt dix gel she fit sleep wit ur father,abeg life gose on pls.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Dansalau: 3:19pm On May 21, 2013
Am sorry bro, i don't think you are a man enough, you don't need any advise to decide what to do, the girl in question is not good to be a wife to anybody and if you married her out of pity, she will destroy your home.... shikenna.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ayando(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
lynpetra: Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck

What kind of bad experience cud that be?Abeg o. pple who don't knw the guy(twin) they are dating very well fall a victim. Am an identical twin and i know that there will always a difference wit identical twins.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 21, 2013
@op, if I don't say this, my oga at the top will vex for me.

You are a F.oo.l.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by qplus(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2013
Bimfo: @op, if I don't say this, my oga at the top will vex for me.

You are a F.oo.l.

Please define foolishness
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Bofemsky(f): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
alutacontinua:
They broke up na...for about a year. Or didn't I read well? I dey come...make i read am again.

I don read am again...i be like say he didn't say they broke up but he didn't hear or see her for one year...is there any other definition for break-up other than that?
But he said after the mis understanding, he tried to reconcile with her but she rebuff it. But after a year, he tried again. They didn't really break up in the guy's mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by kevwes: 3:37pm On May 21, 2013
BROS,take style style ask ur twin brother as she take style style de wound the chekele,it dosent matter if both of u are far or close"dem must read b4 passing exams and if it turns out to b true'BROS NA LONG STRORY n if she has affection den whe they are together n u say u won proposed.jus erase am commot for ur memory but both of u can b best of friends.DONT BLAME UR TWIN BRO OH!mayb the bab tell am say u b their company driver, laugh!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Toks2008(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2013
When will nairaland allow us to breathe?

I am tired of reading these crazy boring stories of ladies doing what 99% of them know how to do best. Mtsheww

Just passing by though.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by naijabigfish: 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
Bro, if I found myself in your in urgly situation I would do the follow: I would stop communicating with the lady, though she may have been forgiven.And I would not hesitate to confront my twin brother to confirm... You should not be afraid to confront your brother with the revelation of your ex...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 21, 2013
intbizoil: My brother if I were you I would do the same. Your woman cheated with her full eyes open. The feeling is not there anymore. So I will advice you move on.
she didn't cheat.they had broken up. My only grouse with her is her having to do it with the guyz twin.I'd never date my ex's bro.how much more the twin bro.even my ex's male friends are a no no for me.
But can't judge her sha.maybe the dude reminded her of the ex.shows she must have been feeling something for him after d break-up. So decided To console herself with the bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by prettydamsel00: 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
Xupp,I tnk yu shuld tell yur twin broda wot has been bothering you since.if he decide to get angry @ yu den take it like dat.cos yu guys wuld still cm arund."Blood is thicker than water"fr d babe.if yu truly love her yu shuldnt ave left he alone fr almost a year,she mght be waitng for yu to show up tru out d yrs bt yu neva showed up.so she had to move ahead.tell dd babe wot yu want,dat yu can both be frnds nd nothing more.bt I tnk yu are givng her an impression dat yu sill still like her.or yu rada frgt d pat nd acept her bck,yu guy should sort out yuslf,best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2013
It's all within the family jor!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Bolface: 4:47pm On May 21, 2013
Ok
WackyJ1: I'm i the only one reading this story correctly? The poster is saying that while the girl and him had a misunderstanding i.e they hadn't broken up, she was sleeping with the twin.
Who knows whether the small misunderstanding was due to the girl cheating with the twin brother. Now that the girl has heard marriage, she wan change her ways
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Policewoman(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2013
NA WAH O. I NO FIT SHOUT!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Chiopatra: 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: You were not in a relationship with her, so relax. You can't ex-communicate an individual for a year and expect them not to move on. Na beans?
like seriously are u okay Even if she wanted too cheat is it his twin broda.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Femonjay(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2013
I think the poster should re frame the Topic by saying 'MY TWIN BROTHER CHEATED ON ME WITH MY GIRL FRIEND'

Also, you guys need to go for DNA test to ascertain that you are brothers, just incase of the future.

NO OFFENCE PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
village goat! c'mon gerrout angry angry

You are an outcast cos you don't even have a village, root or even know your origin, perhaps a bastard and a demon. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.