Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (26021 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On May 21, 2013
emmysenior:

You are an outcast cos you don't even have a village, root or even know your origin, perhaps a bastard and a demon. tongue
See dis product of a thousand fathers o! Mr man go and locate wots left of ur ancestors in d zoo abeg! Ewu china!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by qplus(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See dis product of a thousand fathers o! Mr man go and locate wots left of ur ancestors in d zoo a beg! Ewu china!

Pls guys be civil here. Am in a serious real life situation here.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2013
qplus:

Pls guys be civil here. Am in a serious real life situation here.
Mr man, I'm dealing wiv a serious matter 2.I don tell u make u forget d chiquito but u dey form Agidi Romeo, worris wrong wiv u? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Ochek: 6:57pm On May 21, 2013
Some comments here make brain.
However, @OP. Tot you said you both work at the same place? How come you never saw or spoke in such a long time?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by MissEZ(f): 7:06pm On May 21, 2013
The babe no try at all. That one na last grade behavior. So of all the men in the world, na your brother she see to knack.

Ehm, poster, your twin brother rough gaan o. Himself, of all the babes wey de this planet, na your ex babe the guy see to knack. If this is true, he should really be ashamed, and i personally wont trust anyone who can do such to me regardless of whether it is a twin brother or a friend. That is just low.

I am even more surprised that most people missed the fact that his twin brother slept with the babe. With friends and family like these, who needs enemies? True talk o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by qplus(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2013
Ochek: Some comments here make brain.
However, @OP. Tot you said you both work at the same place? How come you never saw or spoke in such a long time?

I appreciate all the comments av gotten. I actually stated dat she worked her transfer from my office when d mis-understanding started.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Temismith(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: [color=#000030]You were not in a relationship with her, so relax. You can't ex-communicate an individual for a year and expect them not to move on. Na beans? [/cor]
heys! Ogbeni, U̶̲̥̅̊ just brokened rule 21. Oya banned urself by urself
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2013
Temismith: heys! Ogbeni, U̶̲̥̅̊ just brokened rule 21. Oya banned urself by urself
Lmao! O gbadun grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by ocholawealth(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
Sit her down and let her know that it is over between u guys, though in a mild way. U must equally avoid her as much as U can.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by dokia: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
its a compliment....even when she cheats..she wants the person to look like him LOL

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by tricosite(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
Guy make I no take plenty because plenty word no they full basket, but the truth is bitter please blame it on your twin brother he is the bad fruit in the whole scenario here. What an abomination he just commit am so sure you have make love with the lady... And he too did the same... Shame to him...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by WackyJ1(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2013
lorretta u: she didn't cheat.they had broken up. My only grouse with her is her having to do it with the guyz twin.I'd never date my ex's bro.how much more the twin bro.even my ex's male friends are a no no for me.
But can't judge her sha.maybe the dude reminded her of the ex.shows she must have been feeling something for him after d break-up. So decided To console herself with the bro.
It was while they were having a misunderstanding before they lost communication for a year. look at the story well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by dom(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2013
Had a similar experience. After we stopped 'dating' She started seeing my brother. And slept with him. Somehow somehow I got to know by happenstance after they had stopped seeing and she had become friendly with me again. I had no issues with her sleeping with the world, but my brother. Well, I invited her to my office, severely tongue lashed her till she broke down in tears. of course I also berated my brother severely in the strongest of terms without mincing words. I subsequently downgraded the relationship to a physical affair to get back my pound of flesh. Right now each time she talks about marriage I conveniently tell her we can't marry because she don chop my brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idazinim: 9:27am On May 22, 2013
WackyJ1: I'm i the only one reading this story correctly? The poster is saying that while the girl and him had a misunderstanding i.e they hadn't broken up, she was sleeping with the twin.
Who knows whether the small misunderstanding was due to the girl cheating with the twin brother. Now that the girl has heard marriage, she wan change her ways

You digested the thread rightly. In this circumstance the young man is presently not man enough. This is never a story. A man will consign this terrible chapter to the DUSTBIN and move on. The Babe is from somewhere else as the passage shows and should be so treated. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by boriola4real: 12:51pm On May 22, 2013
tosh_acer: you left her to roam for one year and over and you think she will wait for you, are you pained because it is your twin brother? Or you expect her to be by herself for one year when you left her? and which type of man will want to propose to a girl he hasnt been with or seen in a year?

Were you yourself not sleeping with other women within the one year period? Haba.

Where are u frm..moon? See if u dnt understand what d guy wrote up there go back to skool or Zip it.

Abeg. Leave the poor gal alone. If you dont want her, just tell her straight away and tell her not to contact you any more, maybe then she will find love with your twin brother or with someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by boriola4real: 12:53pm On May 22, 2013
tosh_acer: you left her to roam for one year and over and you think she will wait for you, are you pained because it is your twin brother? Or you expect her to be by herself for one year when you left her? and which type of man will want to propose to a girl he hasnt been with or seen in a year?

Were you yourself not sleeping with other women within the one year period? Haba.

Where are u frm..moon? See if u dnt understand what d guy wrote up there go back to skool or Zip it.

Abeg. Leave the poor gal alone. If you dont want her, just tell her straight away and tell her not to contact you any more, maybe then she will find love with your twin brother or with someone else.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by trappatoni(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin dey do op? U ex d barbie for a year, u dey chop takeaway outside, ur brain con register u get another project wey u abandon she? U dey craze! Let d chick b abeg! Yes! She chop ur bruda, dats wrong!!! But, dats not cheating. If u can't cope with tot of ya bros fakafukuing ur meat, u move d feck on! Comprehende?
you're da man,sorry woman,feeling u all da way.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by gnot: 2:44pm On May 22, 2013
wetin u dey tok self angry. many (men) to one(lady) is always allowed. dis is a many t0 one relationship grin grin.
ask ur smart yeye twin bro weda or not he slept with her and if it happens d@ he does, U KICK HER ASS grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 22, 2013
Ur head and eyes correct...and i wonder how d poster above got 8 likes for folly or wholly misinterpretation of the OP. Chei... If na exam now, 8 likers for don follow fail simple comprehension...
WackyJ1: I'm i the only one reading this story correctly? The poster is saying that while the girl and him had a misunderstanding i.e they hadn't broken up, she was sleeping with the twin.
Who knows whether the small misunderstanding was due to the girl cheating with the twin brother. Now that the girl has heard marriage, she wan change her ways

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Sp0t on..... Off thread : 9ce pix u got there, good posture....

Aww thank you :-)
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Mudethir(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin ask ur twin broda were d form fine boy 4 her if he love her den u as an elder 1 u step down.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2013
sexkillz: You were not in a relationship with her, so relax. You can't ex-communicate an individual for a year and expect them not to move on. Na beans?
I couldn't agree more. Body no b firewood
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by olmzerfemi: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Well, wonders shall never end. My advise is very simple. The simple things make life beautiful while the complicated things make it hard.

Why not simply do the simple thing and put this issue to rest once and for all. Guys, we shouldn't spend too much energy on issues like this. If she is sleeping with your twin brother because you both had a misunderstanding and you are not even married to her yet. Kindly imagine what she will do when you are married to her and you have a misunderstanding like all couples do: She will definitely sleep with you gate-man, your twin brother all over again, you father if you have an active one, all your friends , all the guys in your compound if you have neighbors. Just imagine it.

So do the simple thing and save your self the stress. ERASE HER MEMORIES COMPLETELY. She is worse than a harlot.

Guys, you cannot teach a woman to be faithful. If she will be faithful, she will be faithful. If she is not going to be, there is nothing you can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.