Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist (32853 Views)

Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 1:27am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

you are f00l. Did hitler or the Nazis ever rally round a religion? Wasn't Nazi ideology based on race supremacy just like the kkk.
Muslim Terrorists always rally round their religion as a motivator and have the likes of you defending their actions the next day on some pussilameous excuse and comparison.

you have just defined ignorance, what dont you understand both of these people kill humans am i right ?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:31am On May 25, 2013
kulgee001:

Oh really. Isn't it because people die as a result of these acts that is why it is an issue? Millions died and just because

it was given a different name makes it less of an issue. I see the trend now.

You are desperately trying to politicize this killing in the hope of diluting the secular angle.

Well You are going to have to lie harder because your Jihad boy made it obviously clear in the video that he was religiously motivated to kill to avenge "innocent" muslims as dictated in the Koran Terror Manual.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by kulgee001(m): 1:31am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

you are f00l. Did hitler or the Nazis ever rally round a religion? Wasn't Nazi ideology based on race supremacy just like the kkk.
Muslim Terrorists always rally round their religion as a motivator and have the likes of you defending their actions the next day on some pussilameous excuse and comparison.

You don't even seem to know the true meaning of terrorism. Clearly brainwashed or ill-educated.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:33am On May 25, 2013
kulgee001:

You don't even seem to know the true meaning of terrorism. Clearly brainwashed or ill-educated.

How I go know the true meaning of terrorism?

After all I am not a muslim fagg0t like you.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:34am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

STFU With your 79 virgins, can you back up your claim ?

you muslims are born liars.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 1:37am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

you muslims are born liars.

How are muslims liars, i asked you to prove your claim for 79 virgins but didn't. i feel sorry for you. Poor brainwashed man by the media who doesn't think for himself.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:37am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

you have just defined ignorance, what dont you understand both of these people kill humans am i right ?

so did your fake prophet mohammed (piss- be- unto -him)
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

How I go know the true meaning of terrorism?

After all I am not a muslim fagg0t like you.

Let me explain terrorism is also stealing innocent men, women and children from Africa to enslave them for their luxury.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

This is bad......BUT why are people shocked? Seriously? The US and UK
cannot start a war, put soliders in someone else's land kill thousands
of innocent people and don't think someone won't retaliate to that.
C'mon man, you'd be very naive to think there isn't someone crazy enough
to do this. We will call this guy crazy because he killied an innocent
man but we call soliders heroes for doing the same thing to
thousands...think about it.

Dumbest post ever! How's Iraq their fatherland? So they chose religion over statehood? So they could have killed their relatives who are Christians because of religion? I still don't get it as to why a Muslim in Naija is more related to someone in Iraq/Afghanistan than someone in Naija? Why would a Naija jihadist kill a fellow Naija to retaliate the death of someone in Iraq? Doesn't it make sense that a Naija man in Naija is more likely to have the same DNA/lineage with someone in Naija than someone in Iraq?

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 1:41am On May 25, 2013
Excuses continue...

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:42am On May 25, 2013
Quran-(52:17-20): "They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes." "There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw-."

Quran: (37:40-48): -they will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Quran: (44:51-55): Yes and we shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (beautiful virgins).

Quran: (55:56-57): In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Quran-(55:72): "Hur (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions;"

Quran: (78:31-32): "As for the righteous, they surely triumph. Their gardens and vineyards and high-bosomed (pointed breast) virgins for companions, truly overflowing cup"

Quran-(78: 33-34):"And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age, and a full cup of wine."

Quran-(55:57-58): "Then which of the blessings of your lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral".

Quran-(56:34-37): " -we created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand-."

Quran-(55:70-77): " In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair-.dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man or Jinn have touched before-"

Quran-56:22: "And (there will be) Huris with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious)"

Quran-(56: 35-36): "Verily , We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them Virgins."

Quran- (55:56): "Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf (chaste females restraining their glances, desiring none except their husband) with whom no man or jinni has had tamth before them."

Quran: (2:25): "And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)---.and they will be given these things in resemblance (i.e., in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Muhtahharatun (purified mates and wives) and that they will have abide therein forever".

Quransad47:15): "The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun have been promised (is that) in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of clarified honey---."

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 1:44am On May 25, 2013
Silly a$$ mudaf**ker!!!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2013
adconline:

Dumbest post ever! How's Iraq their fatherland? So they chose religion over statehood? So they could have killed their relatives who are Christians because of religion? I still don't get it as to why a Muslim in Naija is more related to someone in Iraq/Afghanistan than someone in Naija? Why would a Naija jihadist kill a fellow Naija to retaliate the death of someone in Iraq? Doesn't it make sense that a Naija man in Naija is more likely to have the same DNA/lineage with someone in Naija than someone in Iraq?

Did i mention "Iraq".
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:48am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Let me explain terrorism is also stealing innocent men, women and children from Africa to enslave them for their luxury.

mumu . google arab-slave trade and compare it with the trans-atlantic slave trade.

The Arabs imported over 40million slaves into Arabia for over a period o 1,400yrs. In comparison the Atlantic slav trade lasted only 4 centuries with about 10million slaves captured and sold to plantations in the Americas.

Now compare this final juicy bit; the Arab slave trade has little or no legacy left in the form of descendants of black slaves within present day arab countries but in the Americas a vibrant population of black africans thrives.
Do you know why this is so? The arabs castrated the boys and used the girls as sex slaves. If the slave got pregnant the pregnancy was quickly aborted.

keep supporting your slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by kulgee001(m): 1:51am On May 25, 2013
adconline:

How do you then describe the relationship between the ombatse clan and the Nigerian police? I guess the ties of kinship

went out the window there.

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 1:55am On May 25, 2013
My heart goes out to their parents and the family of their victim
I hope the animals rot in jail
God save our children from the loonies

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 1:56am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

mumu . google arab-slave trade and compare it with the trans-atlantic slave trade.

The Arabs imported over 40million slaves into Arabia for over a period o 1,400yrs. In comparison the Atlantic slav trade lasted only 4 centuries with about 10million slaves captured and sold to plantations in the Americas.

Now compare this final juicy bit; the Arab slave trade has little or no legacy left in the form of descendants of black slaves within present day arab countries but in the Americas a vibrant population of black africans thrives.
Do you know why this is so? The arabs castrated the boys and used the girls as sex slaves. If the slave got pregnant the pregnancy was quickly aborted.

keep supporting your slave masters.

"Historians estimate that between 10 and 18 million Africans were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert between 650 and 1900"

Where did it says over 40 million Africans were enslaved by Arabs, Dont just take numbers from your anus.

"Current estimates are that about 12 million were shipped across the Atlantic, although the actual number purchased by the traders is considerably higher"

Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 1:57am On May 25, 2013
About the horrific public beheading of a British soldier on a London Street to the shouts of “Allahu Akbar” by 2 Muslim men, Ahmed Jama (26), a Muslim, said: "Screaming ‘Allah-hu-Akbar’ and killing innocent people is nothing to do with Islam." Similarly, the Muslim Council of Britain that represents Britain’s 2.5 million Muslims, said in a statement that it was “a barbaric act that has no basis in Islam.” So said David Cameron, Britain’s Prime Minister: “There is nothing in Islam that justifies this truly dreadful act.”

But if Islam’s sacred scriptures and its 1400-year-old history are to be given any credence, then the religion of Islam has everything to do with this horrific murder.

These two Muslims just followed the teachings of the Quran and the Sunna of Prophet Muhammad. The Quran orders Muslims: “And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the infidels wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go]…”

Prophet Muhammad used to give similar command for unconditional killing of the non-Muslims of his time. As per such commands of the Quran and Prophet Muhammad, we know of a Jewish merchant of Medina, named Sunayna, who had fallen on the path of Muhammad’s disciple named Muhayyisa, and Muhayyisa fell upon him and claimed his life. Here is the story from Ibn Ishaq’s biography of Muhammad (The Life of Muhammad, Karachi, p. 369):

THE AFFAIR OF MUHAYYISA AND HUWAYYISA

The apostle said, 'Kill any Jew that falls into your power.' Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Mas'vid leapt upon Ibn Sunayna (579), a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huway-yisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?'

Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.' He said that this was the beginning of Huwayyisa's acceptance of Islam. The other replied, 'By God, if Muhammad had ordered you to kill me would you have killed me?' He said, 'Yes, by God, had he ordered me to cut off your head I would have done so.' He exclaimed, 'By God, a religion which can bring you to this is marvellous!' and he became a Muslim….

Muhayyisa composed the following lines on the subject:

My mother's son blames me because if I were ordered to kill him

I would smite his nape with a sharp sword,

A blade white as salt from polishing.

My downward stroke never misses its mark.

It would not please me to kill you voluntarily

Though we owned all Arabia from north to south.

Apart from this, Prophet Muhammad himself had socked his hands with the blood of thousands of non-Muslims of Arabia. He used to attack the non-Muslim communities of the Arab Peninsula that refused to embrace his religion and leadership. And on many occasions, he used to kill them en masse – for example, the mass killing of the males of the Banu Quraiza, Banu Mustaliq and Banu Nadir (at Khaybar) tribes. On each of these occasions, Muhammad had publicly beheaded hundreds of people, 600-900 in the case of Banu Quraiza (see Ibn Ishaq, p. 461-470, 490-493, 510-519). The Prophet had initiated the mass slaughter of Banu Quraiza men by beheading two of the chieftains with his own hands.

In condemning the barbaric murder, MCB further said, “No cause justifies this murder”, adding that the “vast majority of British Muslims acknowledge the armed forces for the work they do.”

Minister Cameron added: “This view is shared by every community in our country. This was not just an attack on Britain and on the British way of life; it was also a betrayal of Islam and of the Muslim communities who give so much to our country.”

It is not the Muslim thugs who betrayed Islam, but it is the politicians like Prime Minister Cameron, who are betraying the British people, because this beheading was not a betrayal of Islam, but is perfectly in sync with its teachings as illustrated above. Beheading, even mass murder, of the infidels is commanded by the Quran, which is also a Sunnah of the Prophet of Islam.

The only statement of truth regarding this horrific murder comes from the mouth of one of the very murderers, who in a recorded video said:

"But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

Maybe Prime Minister Cameron should consult following passages from the Quran to make an educated assessment about how Islamic this murder is, and how correct the murderer was in claiming the same:

5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
8:12 “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”
47:4 “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”
9:123 "Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”
2:191 “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”
5: 45 “We ordained therein for them: “Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear. Toth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal.”
2:193 “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”
9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”
8:17 "It is not ye who Slew them; it is God; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but God’s…..” (Allah is a real merciful indeed!)
Islamic scriptures as well as history tell us that this murder is in perfect synchrony with the teachings of Islam and instances of the Prophet. Prophet Muhammad was the first savage of Islam, who patronized such murders, albeit on a larger scale. Until our leaders recognize and acknowledge this fact, instead of shamelessly lying for the sake of exonerating Islam from its complicity in such barbaric acts, they will keep betray the people and those victims. And such Halal Islamic barbarism will continue haunting the infidels of the world.

7 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by tinnymerit(m): 2:00am On May 25, 2013
Islam is the most fast rising religion in the world,is this how it is fast moving,breeding extremist and pushing them to the dungeon of life just because of a stone age belief of an outcast somewhere.Thanks for knowing who i believe in even God almighty.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:00am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
About the horrific public beheading of a British soldier on a London Street to the shouts of “Allahu Akbar” by 2 Muslim men, Ahmed Jama (26), a Muslim, said: "Screaming ‘Allah-hu-Akbar’ and killing innocent people is nothing to do with Islam." Similarly, the Muslim Council of Britain that represents Britain’s 2.5 million Muslims, said in a statement that it was “a barbaric act that has no basis in Islam.” So said David Cameron, Britain’s Prime Minister: “There is nothing in Islam that justifies this truly dreadful act.”

But if Islam’s sacred scriptures and its 1400-year-old history are to be given any credence, then the religion of Islam has everything to do with this horrific murder.

These two Muslims just followed the teachings of the Quran and the Sunna of Prophet Muhammad. The Quran orders Muslims: “And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the infidels wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go]…”

Prophet Muhammad used to give similar command for unconditional killing of the non-Muslims of his time. As per such commands of the Quran and Prophet Muhammad, we know of a Jewish merchant of Medina, named Sunayna, who had fallen on the path of Muhammad’s disciple named Muhayyisa, and Muhayyisa fell upon him and claimed his life. Here is the story from Ibn Ishaq’s biography of Muhammad (The Life of Muhammad, Karachi, p. 369):

THE AFFAIR OF MUHAYYISA AND HUWAYYISA

The apostle said, 'Kill any Jew that falls into your power.' Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Mas'vid leapt upon Ibn Sunayna (579), a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huway-yisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?'

Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.' He said that this was the beginning of Huwayyisa's acceptance of Islam. The other replied, 'By God, if Muhammad had ordered you to kill me would you have killed me?' He said, 'Yes, by God, had he ordered me to cut off your head I would have done so.' He exclaimed, 'By God, a religion which can bring you to this is marvellous!' and he became a Muslim….

Muhayyisa composed the following lines on the subject:

My mother's son blames me because if I were ordered to kill him

I would smite his nape with a sharp sword,

A blade white as salt from polishing.

My downward stroke never misses its mark.

It would not please me to kill you voluntarily

Though we owned all Arabia from north to south.

Apart from this, Prophet Muhammad himself had socked his hands with the blood of thousands of non-Muslims of Arabia. He used to attack the non-Muslim communities of the Arab Peninsula that refused to embrace his religion and leadership. And on many occasions, he used to kill them en masse – for example, the mass killing of the males of the Banu Quraiza, Banu Mustaliq and Banu Nadir (at Khaybar) tribes. On each of these occasions, Muhammad had publicly beheaded hundreds of people, 600-900 in the case of Banu Quraiza (see Ibn Ishaq, p. 461-470, 490-493, 510-519). The Prophet had initiated the mass slaughter of Banu Quraiza men by beheading two of the chieftains with his own hands.

In condemning the barbaric murder, MCB further said, “No cause justifies this murder”, adding that the “vast majority of British Muslims acknowledge the armed forces for the work they do.”

Minister Cameron added: “This view is shared by every community in our country. This was not just an attack on Britain and on the British way of life; it was also a betrayal of Islam and of the Muslim communities who give so much to our country.”

It is not the Muslim thugs who betrayed Islam, but it is the politicians like Prime Minister Cameron, who are betraying the British people, because this beheading was not a betrayal of Islam, but is perfectly in sync with its teachings as illustrated above. Beheading, even mass murder, of the infidels is commanded by the Quran, which is also a Sunnah of the Prophet of Islam.

The only statement of truth regarding this horrific murder comes from the mouth of one of the very murderers, who in a recorded video said:

"But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

Maybe Prime Minister Cameron should consult following passages from the Quran to make an educated assessment about how Islamic this murder is, and how correct the murderer was in claiming the same:

5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
8:12 “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”
47:4 “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”
9:123 "Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”
2:191 “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”
5: 45 “We ordained therein for them: “Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear. Toth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal.”
2:193 “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”
9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”
8:17 "It is not ye who Slew them; it is God; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but God’s…..” (Allah is a real merciful indeed!)
Islamic scriptures as well as history tell us that this murder is in perfect synchrony with the teachings of Islam and instances of the Prophet. Prophet Muhammad was the first savage of Islam, who patronized such murders, albeit on a larger scale. Until our leaders recognize and acknowledge this fact, instead of shamelessly lying for the sake of exonerating Islam from its complicity in such barbaric acts, they will keep betray the people and those victims. And such Halal Islamic barbarism will continue haunting the infidels of the world.

1) Did you hear them saying Allahu Akbar in the video ?
2) Show me where they said there were follow the teaching of Quran ?
3) these verses that you mention are not in the quran, anyone can put up verses of the quran on the internet

4 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:03am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

You are desperately trying to politicize this killing in the hope of diluting the secular angle.

Well You are going to have to lie harder because your Jihad boy made it obviously clear in the video that he was religiously motivated to kill to avenge "innocent" muslims as dictated in the Koran Terror Manual.

A 75 year old Pakistani man was stabbed multiple times with a machete in broad daylight by a white man in Birmingham just this week, racially motivated, very little media coverage, A 10 year old Afghan boy was stabbed in the heart by a British soldier for requesting some chocolate, same again. It's completely messed up, but I feel it was the nature of the attack and the fact he had a motive which was political and designed to promote fear;

“We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

“I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you.

“You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No it’s going to be the average guy, like you, and your children.

“So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace.”

I am conflicted because although I agree with the essence of what the man is saying and the injustice that Muslims have suffered and continue to suffer at the hands of Western government and corporate owned media, that is absolutely no way to make a point or get people on side. It is no way to bring attention to an issue and it will, indeed it has already brought back revenge attacks by Nationalist right-wing, racist shits on mosques etc. which is extremely counter-productive in my eyes.

75 years old pakistani man killed in birmingham visit http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

10 years old boy stabbed http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069492/British-soldier-Daniel-Crook-stabs-Afghan-boy-bayonet-vodka-drinking-session.html

5 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:04am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

1) Did you hear them saying Allahu Akbar in the video ?
2) Show me where they said there were follow the teaching of Quran ?
3) these verses that you mention are not in the quran, anyone can put up verses of the quran on the internet

you are a liar and you know it.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

you are a liar and you know it.

I said show me the video of him saying Allahu Akabar, and now you're calling me a liar ?

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:10am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

I said show me the video of him saying Allahu Akabar, and now you're calling me a liar ?

do your own google
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Hoodrat(m): 2:12am On May 25, 2013
kulgee001: For the critical and analytic mind only.

Let me just say I was baffled at how that lady (who seems to be pulling what seems like a stroller) just walked by this

chap who had just beheaded someone, like she had better things to worry about. Amazing

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zfa3gXTqOH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SU9q39yvxk

L

The brainwashed nairalander are so blind folded with bias thats why anything useless makes the front page, none of them cuntss would take time to watch the video because of their data plan they rather stick on their suke computer/tecno phone typing bullshhit on internet.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:14am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

do your own google

"witnesses say they heard the pair chanting "Allahu akbar" ..." -Don't there isn't a video or audio recording to prove that, so that mean you believed every news on the media.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by KingPradas(m): 2:16am On May 25, 2013
Hoodrat:

The brainwashed nairalander are so blind folded with bias thats why anything useless makes the front page, none of them cuntss would take time to watch the video because of their data plan they rather stick on their suke computer/tecno phone typing bullshhit on internet.

don't mind them, they can't think for themselves, you think a person using 10mb plan on techno phone would watch a video.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:17am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

"witnesses say they heard the pair chanting "Allahu akbar" ..." -Don't there isn't a video or audio recording to prove that, so that mean you believed every news on the media.

ohh Gawd you are one piece of work!

is there any video or audio recording of your prophet to prove he ever exited?

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by AMvanquish: 2:19am On May 25, 2013
@KingPradas!! Free these guyz! They would jus be quoting verses I hv never come across! Which fake Qur'an is dat! Fake n misinterpreted quotes abound the internet. Copy n come n Paste! Don't have time to argue, would hv contered d arguments raised. They already hv their mind made up, so dnt waste ur time. Nland get them plenty..

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Hoodrat(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

A 75 year old Pakistani man was stabbed multiple times with a machete in broad daylight by a white man in Birmingham just this week, racially motivated, very little media coverage, A 10 year old Afghan boy was stabbed in the heart by a British soldier for requesting some chocolate, same again. It's completely messed up, but I feel it was the nature of the attack and the fact he had a motive which was political and designed to promote fear;

“We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

“I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you.

“You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No it’s going to be the average guy, like you, and your children.

“So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace.”

I am conflicted because although I agree with the essence of what the man is saying and the injustice that Muslims have suffered and continue to suffer at the hands of Western government and corporate owned media, that is absolutely no way to make a point or get people on side. It is no way to bring attention to an issue and it will, indeed it has already brought back revenge attacks by Nationalist right-wing, racist shits on mosques etc. which is extremely counter-productive in my eyes.

75 years old pakistani man killed in birmingham visit http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

10 years old boy stabbed http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069492/British-soldier-Daniel-Crook-stabs-Afghan-boy-bayonet-vodka-drinking-session.html

Bro free all this ignorant nairaland the stress is not worth it, ive tried many times to liberate many people on here and all my post are often deleted by their moderator but yet the post of tonto dike/yvone in hot pant would make front page. The western media share and promote the views of the racist white people to justify their hates and reason to manipulate and steal from others. I dont support biased and i am only for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 2:21am On May 25, 2013
Hoodrat:

The pendulum does swing to the extremes. If you can gobble down hastily composed youtube conspiracy videos that are done for the numbers of views alone then you might as well be a sheeple in CNN stables.

No. I won't watch the garbage video you posted a link of for the sake that I will waste a very good portion of my very low attention span to it which would have been better spent watching Jada Fire squirt her pu33y on fucktube.
tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.