Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist (33089 Views)

Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder / Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by adconline(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas:

Okay Mr.Dumb, who told you they don't have relationships in those countries ?. Didn't the british invade african to steal our resources and sell us as cheap labours, no wonder africa is a place full of shits today.
I have made it understandable for a dumbassd like u to get it? Can you name the " relationships" they have with those countries? BTW which countries are u talking about? It looks likw ignorance runs in ur DNA!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by fittty(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2013
The biggest problem with religion is that,for the most part,it teaches that the world is a bad place and that there is a better hereafter, which is ironic,cause the world would probably be a better place without religion
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by COOLDUN: 5:14am On May 25, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I am pleased that the British media is making an attempt to clarify this guy's background by making it clear that he was not only born but also raised in England. Now where are those Nigerians trying to claim that Michael Adebolajo is Nigerian when the man has most likely never stepped foot on Nigerian soil? Abeg Britain, Michael is yours. He is a product of your society. Leave Nigeria and her citizens out of it.

This fellow is still denying that the murderer is not a Nigerian, whether born, burnt, excreted in the UK, as long as his parents are Nigerians, he is a full and free citizen of Nigeria.

The part of being a Nigerian has been proved beyond reasonable doubt,and is fast gone in the history, he is a Nigerian, whether being good or bad Nigerian. We should not only be proud of the good Nigerians, we should also take the responsibilities of the bad Nigerians.

We have many good Nigerians in diaspora , only few bad eggs should not make us to deny our citizens, one time Nigerian footballer born and brought up in the UK, Ruben Agboola left UK and played for Nigeria in the Senegal 92 African Nations Cup. Ruben Agboola was more white than black, but he was very proud of his root.

These two islamic brainwashed ANIMALS are Nigerians, no doubt about it, you and i can't change the fact. If he came back to yoruba land with too much money for an investment, would you deny him his right? His parents migrated to the UK in yesterday 80s and you are here denying him not to be a Nigerian because he has represented his Tribe,Country and Religion well.

Curse will follow both of them,the people and religion that brainwashed them to kill an innocent young man in his country in a broad day light like that. As they have made his wife a widow so will their wives be widows and children be fatherless from this day. As they love violence so will cries of war, agony and violence remain permanently in their houses,families, and religion forever and ever . Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:03am On May 25, 2013
mmmustapha: See how u hypocrite r crying just because u lost 1 xtian, can u fools tell me how many ppl r dying everyday in iraq,syria,libya as a result of uk,us n co invention shegu jahilai
U r a ticking time-bomb. The security operatives should closely monitor u wherever u r. But i pray u die before doing harm to or killing any innocent person. Islamic JACKAL!

7 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by whitedove(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:

so did your fake prophet mohammed (piss- be- unto -him)
O boy,you bad o.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 6:19am On May 25, 2013
coogar:
no capital punishment in the UK, he would get a life sentence in the cosiest jail in britain - single cell, rugged, coloured TV, cable satellite, 3 square meals, etc.
I don't think jails for this kind of crime are cosy...anyway I hope none of them drops the soap grin grin grin
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 6:48am On May 25, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
ok lets continue...

Ohh look it's aisha and who might the old perv be?
Mohammed... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the picture is so funny.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GoodSamaritan: 6:50am On May 25, 2013
Ask ur grandpa, he would tell you that Enoch Powell predicted it long ago but was criticized. Are these things not happening today? Are immigrants not turning the west to rivers of blood?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by afroluciferans: 6:52am On May 25, 2013
mmmustapha: See how u hypocrite r crying just because u lost 1 xtian, can u fools tell me how many ppl r dying everyday in iraq,syria,libya as a result of uk,us n co invention shegu jahilai

More Muslims are killed by Muslims than none Muslims. More Muslims line up for reservations in hell than any other human group on a daily basis. I can tell you this because we manage the portal. By the way, when are coming over? We have you on the waiting list. Don't ask me how I know this.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by mu2sa2: 7:02am On May 25, 2013
shymexx:

No, hun... I don't have anything against Muslims and I'll support them when they're in the right; but I don't like reading anything about Islam. Personally, I think the government has intentionally turned a blind eye on the spread of radical Islam in the UK because the financial backers(Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar) of these extreme ideology are their allies. Those countries have huge investments in the UK and I'm sure the UK's also trying to protect its business interests as well.

It's not only the UK, America and most western countries are also culpable as well. They are all after the oil money and the goodies that come with the Gulf region. I still don't know why Saudi Arabia and its wahabism/salafism hasn't been bombed back to the stone age. That's one country I could care less about.

What's also problematic about this evil trend is that; it seems they're only after black youths. Most of the converts in the UK are blacks and I doubt there's any black guy from the UK that hasn't been approached by these medieval savages and their psychotic ideology.
Saudi Arabia should be "bombed back to the stone age" by christian West !!! By your warped thinking killing of thousands of innocent muslims by christians , as US drones are doing now, is correct while the murder of a single man by Adebolaje is evil. Surely, God will recompense the evil doers.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by true2god: 7:17am On May 25, 2013
deols:

I wonder o.

I pity Mujahid so much. I wish he met the right Muslims, heard the right sermons and lived as a Mu'min. May Allah have mercy on his soul.
R u saying he met the wrong muslims, he heard the wrong sermon? Dont u knw that the radical muslims (the ones u called the wrong muslims) are the ones recognized and sponsored by the saudi govt as the true muslims? Pls do ur research on dis.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2013
If am not mistaken,this guys name is michael and his surname is adebolajo, but throughout this article the british media repeatedly referred to him as adebolajo, a subtle way of emphasizing 'he isn't part of us'. British media hypocrisy!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Darius2000: 7:21am On May 25, 2013
Ayatullah:

Just checked out your profile, I am happy you did not disappoint me that indeed you descended from that animal displayed in your profile.........Muslim haters are hell bound except they repent. Keep watching your back............Michael Adebolajo is coming to cleanse your mind with his cleaver!

Indeed, religion is the opium of the masses. Your case is pathetic
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by LBT: 7:28am On May 25, 2013
shymexx:

No, hun... I don't have anything against Muslims and I'll support them when they're in the right; but I don't like reading anything about Islam. Personally, I think the government has intentionally turned a blind eye on the spread of radical Islam in the UK because the financial backers(Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar) of these extreme ideology are their allies. Those countries have huge investments in the UK and I'm sure the UK's also trying to protect its business interests as well.

It's not only the UK, America and most western countries are also culpable as well. They are all after the oil money and the goodies that come with the Gulf region. I still don't know why Saudi Arabia and its wahabism/salafism hasn't been bombed back to the stone age. That's one country I could care less about.

What's also problematic about this evil trend is that; it seems they're only after black youths. Most of the converts in the UK are blacks and I doubt there's any black guy from the UK that hasn't been approached by these medieval savages and their psychotic ideology.
. True; most islamic countries don't allow their citizens to convert to other religion neither do they allow other religions to build place of worship in their countries, they even go as far to imprison and kill their citizen and any body who convert them while muslims keep building mosques and converting non muslims in non islamic countries: they also claim equal right. these countries enforce their laws but break other countries law e.g they dress and behave any way they like and they are not disturbed but try that in their country you will be flogged,imprisoned or killed. At times I don't blame the israelis for treating them the way they do.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by LBT: 7:43am On May 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Saudi Arabia should be "bombed back to the stone age" by christian West !!! By your warped thinking killing of thousands of innocent muslims by christians , as US drones are doing now, is correct while the murder of a single man by Adebolaje is evil. Surely, God will recompense the evil doers.
you talk as if muslims have the sole right to kill people of other religion! A time is coming when people from other religion would start killing muslims it would be an eye for an eye just like the Israelis do and that time is very close. Note that you can't do that with an israeli. Nor a buddhist.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by dival247(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2013
michael adebolajo is not a nigerian [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Theolar247(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2013
9jadelta: i taya for somebody o grin
Somebody should do something o
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by mu2sa2: 8:12am On May 25, 2013
LBT: you talk as if muslims have the sole right to kill people of other religion! A time is coming when people from other religion would start killing muslims it would be an eye for an eye just like the Israelis do and that time is very close. Note that you can't do that with an israeli. Nor a buddhist.
Murder is murder. If a muslim murders a non-muslim or a non-muslim murders a muslim it's the same offence and the law should take its course. Adebolajo and his accomplice, two muslim men, commit murder and you blame Islam and by extension one billion other muslims. By the way this is just one murder, many others would have been committed by non-muslims and nobody blames their religion.
These two men comitted murder, that's clear. But what Abebolajo said after to justify it is another thing. Christian British forces have killed innocent muslims - that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2013
mmmustapha: rot in hell u donkey, son of a bitch
what are you still living for?. You better commit suicide so that you can inherit 72 VIRGINIAS mumu

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by try69: 8:25am On May 25, 2013
Someone said what I was thinking earlier and I would repeat..

THE NEXT WORLD WAR MIGHT JUST BE :

WORLD vs. ISLAM
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2013
Michael Adebolajo: The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a toot[/b]h. By[b] Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality. By[b] Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same.[/b] You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say. [in Arabic:] Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.

That is scary
Is this the mindset of the religion of peace we hear about?

If this were not about the death of a man I would have said it serves the UK right
They are reaping the fruits of their decades of anti Christ policies

They suppressed Christianity,punished and fired people for reading the Bible at work or wearing a cross,or preaching but allowed all sorts of Islam to flourish unbridled
Look what they ended up with?
Young radical criminals and prison converts who are ready to kill and go to paradise for jihad

When Islamic loonies are allowed to carry placards in London declaring death to enemies of Islam and preach same boldly with megaphones I wonder what they expected.
I hope it is not too late for them to come down hard on these people or else this may not be the last of this.
There are many Michael Mujahid Adebolajo and friend waiting to die as matyrs in the same land that produced the greatest missionaries of the gospel.
Sad epitaph for a nation that once ruled the world.

3 Likes

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by brabus(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2013
valacious: If am not mistaken,this guys name is michael and his surname is adebolajo, but throughout this article the british media repeatedly referred to him as adebolajo, a subtle way of emphasizing 'he isn't part of us'. British media hypocrisy!

Michael Adebolajo is a British-Nigerian!

He's having multiple citizenship and also have dual loyalty, hence the reason he's acting contrary to the British government's interests.

Of course dual citizenship possess serious security concerns: foreign influence and foreign preference. Take for instance, an Aboki born, bread and buttered in the east will always remain an Aboki. If you doubt this, ask people living in Sagamu, Ogun state.

Father and Mother are Nigerian immigrants in the UK and yet some dumb people continues to claim he's a British. SMH!
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 8:34am On May 25, 2013
Must I be fed everything, including Shaff?
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 8:35am On May 25, 2013
blink182: Must I be fed everything, including Shaff shaft?

grin
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by ihimami: 8:40am On May 25, 2013
LagosShia:

is there one Wahhabi/salafi preacher or so called scholar that is literate? all are semi-literate,hate preachers,venom spillers and dangerous to the human race,and especially to fellow Muslims who reject their filthy Wahhabi/salafist ideology..

the sooner non-muslims know about the threat of wahhabism/salafism,the more they will stop to attack islam and put all muslims in one basket.

Sometimes I don't know the different between you and Christian bigots on this forum. grin
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Lucasbalo(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2013
TheBookWorm: Both individuals still have brought shame to Nigerians everywhere.
No, they brought shame on themselves not Nigerians.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by GenButtNaked: 8:45am On May 25, 2013
dival247: michael adebolajo is not a nigerian [color=#990000][/color]

but is yoruba

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by ihimami: 8:50am On May 25, 2013
kulgee001:

I like the answer of this German Scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam: He said:

• Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?
• Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?
• Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
• Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?
• Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
• Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
• Who took about 180 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
NO
They weren’t Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly…. If a non-Muslim does something bad… it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, he is a terrorist. So first remove the double standard… then come to the point.
*** Just for your information ***

No amount of exposition will change their mind my brother, they have been programmed to be so, even the most enlighten among them whom you thought may have studied history still pretend not to know that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.
Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by Nobody: 8:51am On May 25, 2013
shymexx: Suspect 1:

Suspect 2:

^^^^I knew they both converted to radical Islam in prison.

Perhaps, the government needs to do something about the Islamist ridden prisons. The prison system was created to rejuvenate criminals not turn them to extremists. Tired of seeing black youths coming out of the prison system with that "Akhi" and "Mashallah" talks.

Moral of the story
All nigerian parents do all you can to make sure you children keep away from bad company and behavior that may land them in her majesty's prison
Because while in prison, with time on their hands, they will find a violent religious ideology that will appeal to a fertile criminal mind and you will lose them forever

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by redsun(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2013
TheBookWorm: I think the UK has been far too tolerant of these people.

They need to lock up all these radical Imams and religious fanatics who preach hate and should deport any person who does not support secularism.

Period! If they think islam is lovely,they should go to places like afganistan,somalia,middle east and northern nigeria to live.Instead hiding in a free world and preaching in support of what they are running for.It makes no sense,if one doesn't like a country,he doesn't have live in it,unless as a spy,hidden.

1 Like

Re: How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist by ihimami: 8:56am On May 25, 2013
KingPradas: Take religion out of the equation for a minute, and look at the bigger picture. Governments doesn't engage in act of war, theft, and pillaging because of religion, they do so for monetary gain, and power, and they do so quite frequently. The victimized, regardless of religion is going to eventually strike back. Just because you benefit from the acts of the majority, doesn't mean that those acts are correct, and that your support for those acts will go unpunished. Yeah, it's bleeped up this dude got his head chopped off, but it's also bleeped up how many innocent people are murdered in foreign countries for nothing more than the increased power of a few. Islam teaches these people the exact same principals that America, and most European countries live by "an eye for an eye" the fact of the matter is, the Muslims are labeled extremist because those muthafucka's got a level of determination, and courage western countries can't come close to on their best day. This nigga waited for law enforcement to come kill him, show me a white boy ready to do the same. People talk about kicking Muslims out of America, and Europe, but I bet if America, and Europe left Africa, and the middle east, and quit stealing the resources of those nations, the Muslim people would gladly go back. But then America, and Europe would be bleeped, and they know it. Cant have it both ways, and expect muthafucka's to continue to bow down. Reality, without arrogance.

What a balance and objective analysis, but how many of these bigots on this forum will agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Why Alleged Assassination Attempt On Trump Doesn’t Add Up’ – Charly Boy / Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.