Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28553 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by RampantT(f): 10:04pm On May 24, 2008
saucekid:

poster don enter lagoon
hehehhehhee lmao! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by asas(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2008
saucekid:

poster don enter lagoon

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by simoen(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2008
when a mother beats her child with one of hand she brings him/her closer with the order hand. Enough of all this insult. His not the first person who has made this kind of mistake and definately will not be the last. Please just let him be if you don't have any solution for him.

are u referring to me?. . . .guess not. . .because if u go 2ru all my post here, i have never crucified him like others did. . . instead have told him wat 2 do.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by vefunwitme(f): 12:24pm On May 26, 2008
O boy u don Bleep up. Instead of u go dey talk about ur education and how u go become person, na 2 give woman bele na em bi ur problem at ur age. Well, e don bi, just dey ready cos u go soon become father.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2008
Shior! This post is still here
(Looks at post, hisses and walks out, )
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jaybaby(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2008
U must eat the FRUIT of ur LABOR---oshisco
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Sery: 4:49pm On May 28, 2008
This is what we call medicine after death. Done deed. Pray !!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by OpeLovely(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2008
Forbidden fruit must have been indeed tasty!

But where did the poster hide?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by tilyb(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2008
LOL @ the topic and LOL @ the replies too
Nairalanders u guys r funny u all had me in splits i havent laughed like this in ages lol
i'm a new member by the way
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2008
ask mammywater
the guy dey there with am inside lagoon
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2008
tilyb:

LOL @ the topic and LOL @ the replies too
Nairalanders u guys r funny u all had me in splits i havent laughed like this in ages lol
i'm a new member by the way

Welcome! Nairaland is a laughing forum grin grin grin

saucekid:

ask mammywater
the guy dey there with am inside lagoon

Chei, means Jojomi has a new girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dammiedot(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2008
WELLLCUUMM TO FATHERHOOD!!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Alagbaye(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
guy i hope say you get work for hand sha, if your own don finish be that. no prbolem now shey be na you do am, and when you dey do am the thing dey sweet and totori you hennnnnnnnnn, go dey save now, start buying items like feeding bottles, baby clothes etc. if u no know where to get am call i can be of help to now. what are friends for.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by shawthy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
what sort of question are u asking it sounds foolish grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nolio(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2008
it matters o.saucekid.she be na hiim post am.[i][/i]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by MVuchy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
Pikin wey dey dance SULUGEDE

suppose know say

SULUGEDE na spirit dance. ask ur papa wetin e mean.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
uhm. . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by alex406(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by omoanho(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2008
Congratulations my guy, 25 or 22, you must be responsible for your actions. hope you will call us for the naming.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2008
the woman suppose don born by now na
na 15 pages e don reach
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by odiaseo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2008
you need help, get some here
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nature05: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
bro.,e dey sweet u wen u dey do d tin.why can u hold ur body or better use condom.it's ur destiny admit it man.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by A3673(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
Oboy my advise for u, is why did u atemp to spoil someone pikin and seeking for help from nairaland? u better sit up sad
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by slimkemzy: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2008
[i][/i][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]Chai Guy u funny ooo, You no even feel peety for the babe , You rush am finish b4 u start 2 dey ask am when last she see her period, Now u dey shake say make she no get belle, If she come get nko? Just no 4get invite uus 2 come chop rice and chicken or better still make i give u better advice, tell her to take gynaecocide, You will get it at any chemist nearby, This one has no side effects and will work perfectly, she should take it with warm water 1st thing in the morning before eating and wait 2-3 hrs b4 she eats anything. Try tht and yoou will come back to tell me that she has seen her lost period, tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jasonbod(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
Fellow Nairalander,

i'm 25yrs of age, my girlfirend is 22yrs, she visited me this weekend in which we had sex several times, she there after told me that her last menstration period was 12th April, (this month), going through somebooks this morning on Ovulation, i discovered that it is a wrong period of having sex, please help me out what should i do, although insemination was not all inside
she must not get preganant,

please reply

How I see it is, SHE is your girlfriend. So whether you use a condom or not it's up to you. But when it is the wrong period to have sex there is the risk of her getting pregnant. Just make sure you know when those risky days are so you don't make the same mistake again. I'm assuming you don't like condoms? If you don't like the rubber, use the pullout trick (which isn't 100% safe), or abstain from sex during that period. Unless she's on those contraceptive pills?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dgratrock: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
jasonbod:

How I see it is, SHE is your girlfriend. So whether you use a condom or not it's up to you. But when it is the wrong period to have sex there is the risk of her getting pregnant. Just make sure you know when those risky days are so you don't make the same mistake again. I'm assuming you don't like condoms? If you don't like the rubber, use the pullout trick (which isn't 100% safe), or abstain from sex during that period. Unless she's on those contraceptive pills?

abstinence remains the surest way of staying safe from unwanted pregnancies, std's et al and head aches.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2008
saucekid:

the woman suppose don born by now na
na 15 pages e don reach

Naira-News

Reporter: Emmeno Orji

Just yesterday afternoon, the Nigerian Police, after investigation started three months ago of the whereabout of Jojomi the suspect of the Pregnancy of the daughter of the Area Command Police Boss, saw someone that looks like Jojomi, around Ile-Ife, while the said Jojomi resemblance has been arrested and awaiting sentence (the family don pay all the Judges for this country say they no even want trial),the family of the girl celebrated the birth of 3 uglyful boys (Triplet?? Thank you Jesus, but they woowo no bi small) yesterday afternoon, so there was no time for any of the family (who vowed to castrate Jojomi) to see the said suspect. We from the News room here in Nairaland station wishes the lady success as she starts this journey of Motherhood.
All trys to talk to any of the family was to no avail. We will keep you posted as soon as we get any more news.

This is Emmeno Orji reporting for Nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by MrCrackles(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2008
@Emmeno

You get time oo! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2008
see i'm trying to make them stop posting to this topic, the guy dun either jand or arrested, I'm trying to be a good citizen
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2008
@poster you didn't use protection? shocked shocked get ready to be a father happy fatherhood grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Ben13: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2008
no be today!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by H2O2: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2009
i can't laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.