Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28508 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nkasi87(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
Well that gotta suck for you. Good luck father to be! [color=#006600][/color] Ask her to get pregnancy tests and watch for any changes, hopefully the both of you will be luck this time around.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by topup: 3:05am On Jan 02, 2009
I wonder if she has delivered the baby or is getting ready, probably due to the number of insults and laughter, the poster has fled, and we may never know. . *sigh*
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by smurf1(f): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2009
@op
You must be insane o, she must not get pergnant and u still hitting it abi, expecting miracle right, ode oshi, *rolls eyez*
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by chamotex(m): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2009
@poster

so how's d baby doing?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by rooney86(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
jojomi is now a dad to a set of twins(2 boys).

N.B jojomi is a personal friend & i was there for the naming ceremony.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by selencious(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
OMG!!!!Why did you start it when you know that you can't handle what comes outta it. Besides, why didn't u use a protection. If she gets pregnant, Step up, become a man, and accept it. You called for it, so u gta deal wif it.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Loveme23(f): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
looooooooooooool. havent heard a word called condoms?
selencious:

OMG!!!!Why did you start it when you know that you can't handle what comes outta it. Besides, why didn't u use a protection. If she gets pregnant, Step up, become a man, and accept it. You called for it, so u gta deal wif it.

u are rite, why u doin IT, when u knw u cant handle the outcome of IT.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by postinor2: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2011
for those to shy to purchase postinor2 over the counter, you may purchase online with us via credit card, at postinor2(dot)webs(dot)com. Satisfaction guaranteed, smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by 19417able: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2011
Daddy Daddy cool cool Your Girlfriend Must Get Pregnant!!!!!.  After You Lamujuan finish you say, You dont want a baby but you already know the road to where babies are produced . Dont even think of hurting the baby b/c  you will stain your hands with bloodooooooooooo. Oh, my bros don bleep up!!!!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2011
If the girl was actually pregnant, she for don born by now undecided

Guys stop resurrecting threads! angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by osaz4real: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
men be strong and prepare for the worst.sha learn ur lesson and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ssam(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by orjifavour(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2013
in these world of STD and AIDS, u still dey play Aligo without condom, chei congrat bro angryin these world of STD and AIDS, u still dey play Aligo without condom, chei congrat bro
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Meesquared000(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
this post got mee laughing. but I just had it now with my gf. think I should get Postinor 1 or 2
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by martins88: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2018
get your love life right..
visit www.loveaffairsblog..com for inspiring love article.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.