Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28507 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by scofield(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2008
*looks at topic,laughs and walks away*
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hey guys, forget it with this condom advice. It is good we condomise oh but original is original. When u win the trust of ur chick or guy, u wish u never use a rubber. Some folks kick it out aftr first round while thrusting is on. You wanna feel the real skin.Our parents enjoyed this thing skin to skin.
I guess apart from STDs and preganacies, condom won't go for N1 sef. Hey guys I heard one of p-squares shagged his 35-yr-0ld chick and she is with child. U see, nature can't be smothered all the time. But if a chick wants ur baby, u either quit the affair or stop shagging her.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
At Ovulation, even a small drop can impregnate the girl, u and your girl frd had not gone through sex education very well, i am sure she come back with good news that she is pregnant at the end of a month.

Get ready, some times, mistakes can turn to miracle
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Dreloaded(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
buy postinor 2 (its a morning after pill that must be taken within 72 hours). you can find it at any chemist. its completely legit/safe /nafdac approved. cheers

Is that what they call it in Nigeria? Called Plan B here.

Stephen if oyb is referring to Plan B then No it's not an abortion pill as Plan B doesnt cause abotions, it thickens the  utertine walls so it becomes too thick for the eggs to be planted. If you are already pregnant, plan B doesnt work .
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dee02(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
419 man go halla "yeah i don hammer"

When you were at the peak of enjoyment you choose to c/u/m recklessly inside the girl ABUNA, not once but several times (KAI YOU WICKED OO WEN YOU NEVA MARRY HER!)

Now your eyes don clear, u dey read book on OVULATION as if say u want write biology exam

your now shitting yourself

If your a big boy - enough to carry your patonga put for the girl kini, then be big enough to deal with it, AFTERALL NAIRALAND NO GATHER FOLLOW You KNACK THE PONMO!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2008
Get ready, some times, mistakes can turn to miracle
[quote][/quote]
i like dis statement.poster, dis might jst be ur miracle nd u r runnin away frm it.u berra grab it wi 2 hans
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by StephenP(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
D-reloaded:

Is that what they call it in Nigeria? Called Plan B here.

Stephen if oyb is referring to Plan B then No it's not an abortion pill as Plan B doesnt cause abotions, it thickens the  utertine walls so it becomes too thick for the eggs to be planted. If you are already pregnant, plan B doesnt work .

[size=13pt]If it's Plan B, I guess it's cool. But isn't it too late to use it? I mean, it's been about 2 weeks now since they had unprotected sex.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by eudio(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
u need to be flogged and seriously,

right from this very minute, i will continue to fast and pray for ur babe make she carry belle,

so that next time, nobody go tell u. spoil pikin wey no dey hear word
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by kalmebad(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
@topic

Haba, sex without condom sweet pass if the two pple are faithful and have tested HIV free
why all man dey blame the poor boy , Condom Condom  grin grin

Anyway sha, boy just  go soak ur chaplet for water  and pray without ceasing
At younger age, u should have known better to avoid than coming with all d alarm
Wat can you do?? am stil wondering
U EVENTUALLY MAY BECOME A FATHER, EMBRACE IT AND GOODLUCK
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by obyann(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
Congratulations!!! Expectant father! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Scopium: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2008
[size=13pt]It's amazingly stupid that people don't think of protection during sex . If you are lucky she'll only get pregnant, if not, then you are already HIV+[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by oranges(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
Sorry ooh! Why should you in the 1st place have an unprotected sex when you know that you are not ready to carry the load? it is your cross, so you have to carry it. - - - -HIV, STD, PREGO etc
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Naturej: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2008
ABBA!How culd u do this 2 urself, aven't u heard of zip up or abstinence till u're married.i don't know wat to say 2 u-----u worked wit ur emotions and nt ur brain.My brother take heart and face d music.If she's indeed pregnant pls dn't opt 4 an abortion----,start getting books on fatherhood,it wil help u.i'm prayin 4 u----cos God still cares about u.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Scopium: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2008
[size=13pt]Can you imagine, he's only concerned about pregnancy not thinking about STDs. May God have mercy on his infected body, Amen.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
they come in all sizes and colors
you can even call them rubbers
you can stretch 'em over your head
just can't wear 'em when your dead
cave men had 'em long ago
clinton wears 'em when women say "lets go"

(chorus)
open the package take it out
squeeze the tip holler and shout
when erect pull it over penis
rock the house make love to your venus

find 'em in the glove box of your car
buy 'em in the bathroom of the bar
ask your father he's got a drawer full
ask your friend because he's so cool

(chorus)

condoms are your friend till the end
condoms are not considered a sin
condoms come after the first kiss
condoms keep you kidless

(chorus)

after you've kissed check all around
oh my god not a condom to be found
now that your dates gone sour
you'll have to run home & take a cold shower

tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dee02(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
Naturej:

ABBA!How culd u do this 2 yourself, aven't u heard of zip up or abstinence till u're married.i don't know what to say 2 u-----u worked wit your emotions and nt your brain.My brother take heart and face d music.If she's indeed pregnant please dn't opt 4 an abortion----,start getting books on fatherhood,it wil help u.i'm prayin for you----because God still cares about u.

Pastor Tuberculosis (T.B.) Joshua thank you for the sermon!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by websmillio(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
Oh God,
Save that baby.
Let them get married.
And let them make more babies.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jojomi: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
but please note the statement i made, in the last paragraph

the inseminationm is not inside d virginal, it dropped outside it,
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by uspry1(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2008
jojomi:

but please note the statement i made, in the last paragraph

the inseminationm is not inside d virginal, it dropped outside it,

The insemination drops outside of or near vagina, the sperm itself CAN SWIM FERIOUSLY into the hole of vagina in order get pregnant!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
websmillio:

Oh God,
Save that baby.
Let them get married.
And let them make more babies.

ridiculous
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Dreloaded(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]If it's Plan B, I guess it's cool. But isn't it too late to use it? I mean, it's been about 2 weeks now since they had unprotected sex.[/size]

Yea the slowpoke waited too long
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by kaydee01: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
jojomi now, very soon u ll be called papa bomboy or baba Abi_girl
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by yinkuso08: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol,

First of all, u don't seem to value your life. What happened with you using protection.

That aside, goodluck with your title. If you are lucky, you will get your wish or you may just be the new daddy in town in January 2009. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nigboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
You better be happy that you are about to become the father of a baby.

grin grin grin grin CONGRATULATION!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are now a daddy! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Never you Abort That Baby
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bluespice(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
u know wat came to mind as i saw the topic? " THEN DONT Bleep HER DUH!!" NOW U HAVE TELL US IN 9 MONTHS WHEN UR DOING THE NAMIND CEREMONY
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ofurufu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2008
Olohun mun ooo!!!!! ooobiii!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Dodnextris: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
Repent now or you will have to pay the full price which you probably can not afford now!! hell fire, pampers and baby food.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by amaikama(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
Just had a dream that she is carring a baby boy grin

CON GRA TUL ATION!!!!
when are we coming to eat the chicken and rice? Please researve a plat for me. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ampie: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
Iam sorry but it sadwas peculiar of your girlfriend to tell you about her periods date at the end of the day. sad and iguess that nothing can be done now but plzzz do not abort the baby. anyway both of u r now at a age when people r generally indepent so i hope u 2 get married
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ken82(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
O Boy you shouldn't had screwed in the first place
or you should have done  it with condom
you don't want her pregnant
what do you want us to do now
just pray to God thats all
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Builder: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
I really dont know why this newly disvirgined boys come to nairaland to voice their fears about pregnancy, the time wey una dey Bleep una call me for set? thank ya God say u get choice of been a gay atleast gays dont get pregnant and we wont be having this nasty thread .

let someone start a new thread i beg
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ampie: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2008
maybe the idea of getting married will sound ridiculous but still i guess thats the only eway to getout of this mess.I partly understand your situation .genuinely sorry buddy cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.