Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28506 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dutty(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2008
she don carry belle ,SHAKARA DON END O! grin
@poster
even if u dischared outside her totex, some spermatozoa stilll come out in smaller amounts during the love making process and those guys are enof to get her pumped up. anyway, i grieve with u at this period of ur life, even if its supposed to be a tin of joy. i fit give u one baba number for ijebu, u fit call am up, he'll def. have a solution for u.DELAY IS DANGEROUS O!

wat a world we are living in--------some people dey find belle make them born pikin at all cost, others dnt want it.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bij07(f): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2008
she is already pregnant with triplet winkcongrates baba ibeta
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bij07(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2008
she is pregnant already with triplets and don't try an abortion or else the triplets will turn to one baby with three face grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ogb5(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by A40(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
@jojomi
You never hear of Magnums or even the cheapest of dem all Gold Circle grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by esitekom(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
Na wa for u my guy, in this day and age u dey shine congo without protection. Just 4get about advice, e no go do anything for you at this stage. Go do introduction and prepare for juniors(dem fit reach 6 oh!)
congrats man.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Akan(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2008
I believe the baby is going to be a boy, let me suggest a name

how about erm. . . CHINEDU (Gods will/wish)   grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by chisimdi(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
I can't help bt laff, wat 'll u xpect if u dn't use 'CD'.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Kennee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2008
Post from his_grace

Jojomi -

I don't know what to tell you -

If you don't want her to get pregnant - you have to do what mathematicians call - negative plus negative = negative.

So when next she comes around - reach for your ding dong di ck and insert it into her slit wide wet oily pussy and rub your di ck in between her big dinghy boobs as you wipe your tongue all over her face and twist her nipples until she screams, after you have done - that - then pour your akamu inside - after some pumping action - legs raised in the air - you can tie it to the bed post - and then come back here for more advice.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

But seriously, wetin dis guy want us to do na? Ok

l know one Babalawo near my street, 2mor early morning, come around my house with

2 black native fowls,

1 Cockroach egg,

1 Ilorin Lizard left eye,

3 Malu armpit hair,

2 Ekpan flies,

l go tell u d rest wen we meet
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Radiant(f): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
Mind you guys, the woman body is very dynamic. You can never know it all. It's not always arithmetical. wink

Anyway, what if they want to abort the pregnancy? What will happen?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Dreloaded(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
Radiant:

Mind you guys, the woman body is very dynamic. You can never know it all. It's not always arithmetical. wink

Anyway, what if they want to abort the pregnancy? What will happen?

abi?

Not sure why everyone is screaming 'dont abort the baby", wetin be their concern
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ariblaze(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
@post

where can i direct

my contributions with respect to diapers

seriously for all we know she isnt pregnant, only time would reveal
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by OLADO(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2008
Haaaaaaaaaaa Brossssee u na wel done grin. What has been done is done. PREPARE 4 D FUTURE.  wink  Abeg no tink ABORTION O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See no be only don make dat kin mistake and no b u go b d last. Best of Luck    
Hint On d Baby's name- Godwin, God'stime, God'spikin.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by naijacutee(f): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by cixluv(f): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ poster

junior papa or

papa junior

choose one. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bawomolo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
prevention is better than cure.

prevention- birth control

cure- abortion
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by acampahr: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
wait till say 9mths, u wil know. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by KollyJay(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
Wao friend, am also exactly your age. I dont think am ready to be a dad now, lol

Yeah,  the deal is done already! 2 things

1. Tell HIM u re sorry [God] ask him to forgive and pray that He reverse the situation and there ll be 2 possible outcomes from that, is either HE help u and flush the mess out or give u even a triplet! , lol,  Who is gonna question HIM?

2. Get prepared to be a father! One of my sec school classmates made the same mistake about a yr ago and now he is a daddy. If u become a dad now, things might be rough or even very rough, but the end might also be cool. As in, while u re just 40yrs old, ur boy is already on his way to the University. So that abort that guy.

U just have to face it and to every dissapointment, there is a blessing!,
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by KollyJay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
Sorry in there for the typo error. I mean DONT KILL THE GUY!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by GooseBaba: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
MR man take it easy, just like you shine the thing easy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by funkyeni: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
That's a very stupid thing you have done angryand left to me, i'd advice you bear the consequences of your actoins. But none the less, i'd still give you one or two useful advise.
1) Before you make her take or use any drug, make sure she does pregnancy test. Home kits are avilable in every pharmacy, that's if you are ashamed of going to see a doctor.
2) If it's negative, thank your lucky stars and don't ever in your life try that silly mistake again, but if it's positive, the next step is to do away with your shame and go see a Doctor 'cause if you encourage her to use any drug, it could ruin her chances of bearing children in future.
3) Always practice safe sex or you'd find yourself in this same mess again or even worse.

Take care
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by laceybric(f): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
Kennee:

Post from his_grace

Jojomi -

I don't know what to tell you -

If you don't want her to get pregnant - you have to do what mathematicians call - negative plus negative = negative.

So when next she comes around - reach for your ding dong di ck and insert it into her slit wide wet oily pussy and rub your di ck in between her big dinghy boobs as you wipe your tongue all over her face and twist her nipples until she screams, after you have done - that - then pour your akamu inside - after some pumping action - legs raised in the air - you can tie it to the bed post - and then come back here for more advice.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

But seriously, wetin this guy want us to do na? Ok

l know one Babalawo near my street, 2mor early morning, come around my house with

2 black native fowls,

1 Cockroach egg,

1 Ilorin Lizard left eye,

3 Malu armpit hair,

2 Ekpan flies,

l go tell u d rest when we meet

Ma guy u bad ooo!!!!! Person dey ask 4 advice, anyways jojomi try ya luck,e fit work. If kenee solution no work, bMake u cum ma side, i know a verry gooood butcher. He can do a neat job grin grin grin wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Radiant(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2008
*Yawns*
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by adebisi1(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2008
jojom
your girl never born?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by TmeD0(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2008
Kai! Na wa for nairaland o, una don crucify the guy finish. All of una with una holier than thou attitude wey dey shout condom, condom sef, na wa o. So, una wan talk say una never waya skin to skin before? Haba! the guy say na hin girlfriend, una no know whether them don dey for long wey una dey holla HIV, STD kumu nene kumu nene. Make we never jump to conclusions already now, for all we know hin baby fit just dey late. My guy, ya only solution now na to have her go piss for stick. Keep ya fingers crossed and hope say na late she late. If you jam lucky this time, u know wetin to do next time o! Peace!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by 4Him1(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2008
start pricing diapers, i hear they are getting cheaper now eh.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Cadet(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

start pricing diapers, i hear they are getting cheaper now eh.
Actually prices are getting high, unless you try Sam's Club.

@poster
I recommend Huggies diapers/ wipes. Very comfortable for the baby. Johnson's baby lotion. Be ready to bath him/her atleast two times a day. Be gentle with him/her o.

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot, while others are praying for babies, you're trying to prevent one. Oniranu omo
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by omobizle(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2008
guy u mess up.in this 21st century, just go and prize diapers in the market!!!!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by rafcrown(m): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2008
baby food
maternity naming ceremony
maternity leave/paternity leave
cerelac
pre natal
ante natal
day care
more grease to your elbows
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by GooseBaba: 1:51am On Apr 29, 2008
Why are we hearing marriage, Hiv, papa bom boy, diapers and what not. the man clearly said his runners did not enter the land of pregee, if he catch AIDS Wetin concern una inside, angry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Cadet(f): 1:55am On Apr 29, 2008
GooseBaba:

Why are we hearing marriage, Hiv, papa bom boy, diapers and what not. the man clearly said his runners did not enter the land of pregee, if he catch AIDS Wetin concern una inside, angry

If he didn't enter the land of preggy, there are other ways for her to get pregnant. Like if his phallus is close by her sex when he ejaculated. It could have escaped inside. slow your roll! If you men absolutely dnt want pregnancy, leave your phallus inside your zipper
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Radiant(f): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2008
lol. . Cadet, you're patient o. Are these guys babies that you have to lecture them? grin

We all know what we're doing when we're doing it. The problem at the end is always the case of denial. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.