Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23458 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SmartTalk: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
django1:

Nnenna do you realise you've wrongly yorubas on this thread and yet to apologise?

I know you like claiming the victim, "yorubas started it" is your chorus everytime, but did you check the first poster to start issues on here?
Her example is relevant and not entirely off topic. It just emphasizes what I have been saying that a lot of the development in Lagos were undertaken by "outsiders". It's not an insult, in US they constantly celebrate how "outsiders" from Europe and Asia help in developing their country.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
SmartTalk:
Her example is relevant and not entirely off topic. It just emphasizes what I have been saying that a lot of the development in Lagos were undertaken by "outsiders". It's not an insult, in US they constantly celebrate how "outsiders" from Europe and Asia help in developing their country.

I wasn't responding to the content of her post! She said earlier that yorubas have started again (sth like dt), but she failed to see cjrane's post in the beginning and I've seen some of her post on other threads claiming victim.

In any case, nigeria will not divide and all this talk is just joking around!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by seunny4lif(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Willywilly4:
Haven't you heard of Oluwole Yoruba
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Wetin one be oluwole yoruba again
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SmartTalk: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
django1:

I wasn't responding to the content of her post! She said earlier that yorubas have started again (sth like dt), but she failed to see cjrane's post in the beginning and I've seen some of her post on other threads claiming victim.

In any case, nigeria will not divide and all this talk is just joking around!

Alright. My Internet connection will not permit me to check that out. But I do think we should take dismemberment of the country seriously, otherwise it would take us seriously. Countries that don't take it seriously face the violent aspect of change. Countries that take it seriously either address the discontent in the land or separate peacefully. The latter option is the way out for Nigeria 'cause I just don't see this country addressing the real issues. This very country was not even founded on anything that makes nations what they are - not even fear of external threats. The fear is instead for each.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tolexander: argumentum ad ignorantium!

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adewale_Akinnuoye-Agbaje

EDUN ADETOMIWA
http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/
Adetomiwa_Edun

I repeat,there is no yoruba actor in the world's stage.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OoduaDefence: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
[b]When I read some of the comments here it just made me realize how unintelligent many Nigerians are.I hear people saying Yorubas will suffer because we don't have much oil and all that. Ok let me educate you unintelligent people.

First off the most valuable resource in the world is Human Resource. If you have hard working citizens you can turn any nation into a paradise. Zimbabwe at one time was a very rich country ,what made them rich? Agriculture! They simply developed their Agriculture to a level where they were exporting tons and tons of food and making billions of dolars year annual. Fast forward to 2013,the same Zimabwe has now discovered diamonds but their people are suffering because they chased all their farmers away. Do you understand what I am getting at?

It is possible that if Nigeria splits, Hausas will focus more on Agriculture and within a decade they can become a self-sustainable country while Niger Deltans and Igbos will still be fighting and looting their oil money. Before you know it Igbos and NDs will be migrating to the north to be enjoy the new Hausa country because Biafra will be a war torn failed state.

You don’t need oil to do anything the greatest business any nation can promote is Agriculture and water production. South Africa does not have oil,yet their working citizens live like kings while the working citizens in Nigeria live like slaves.

Japan is another country with barren land yet they have the 3rd largest economy in the world. They realized that they had no mineral so they started manufacturing cars and electronics. A far as I am concerned this Oil we have in Nigeria is a curse because that is the only reason our greedy leaders do not want to split the country.
[/b]
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Tolexander: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

eh!
Nobody is interested in what you are saying, emphasizing and repeating cos it adds nothing to world fact.

The fact still remains no matter from what angle of ignorance or knowledge one views an issue.

Like i said, in philosophical fallacy, there is argumentum ad ignorantium i.e argument base on ignorance.

So far one doesn't know anything about a thing doesn't nullify its existence but only tried exposing ones degree and extent of knowledge
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
eggheaders:

hey madam comparing an awo with your iwela world bank and imf yo man speaks volume of your negative I.q status. seems your parent didn't tell you of the good old nigeria run by this man compared to the shyte aunty ngo and her ilks are giving us. fyi Asian tigers has been rejecting all those shyte politics she wanna force on us from the subsidy crap to swf nonsense. more reason the imf lady was drove out of asia in her last campaign of nonsense polixies. hey madam all manners of nigerians were employed in those failed organization including igbos. kema chikwe is from ondo i think. hey importing fake drugs and okirika trade wouldn't make you win the most industrious madam. get your lazy a55 to dubai and go figure the largest amount of Nigerians that comes there for businesses. since you guys prefer spare-part apprenticeship to education what the point in wanting to work in oil companies. go look at the turnovers of oil multinationals and know what change there you so dumb ma. laughing for somebody that has not cross the niger bridge wanting to tell me about banks in nigeria. if the akwa case is one among millions, what of almost all part of the north l have been to same scenario playing out . including onitsha, enugu, orlu and as far as abakaliki. and your folks not holding same position in the west and other places.

My dear, its good u realised wat i have told u. NOI as a finance minister has been indispensable to our economy, bliv it or not. Aviation n Nafdac were neva d same since d agencies experienced an igbo touch.
Awo and co in Gowon's govt did their best in marginalising easterners esp igbos out of dose ministries n parastatals as their only achievement. Y had d FG been afraid to build ports in d east?

I have already listed some igbo achievements even when they were fresh from war , wat did u guys invent?? Common assembly of products,u dont do, not to talk of manufacturing.
If u like, limit igbo deals to spare parts, it doesnt change d equation.

Ur ppl dont lead in d kind education thing again. But even in those days, wat have yorubas done for this nation as d then more literate Wl keeping asking it till u answer,otherwise back off.

Sb wl finish sch and start carrying files in already established sectors that he has an ethnic advantage to venture into ,mtchew! Thank your stars for those anti-igbo policies of those days

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

A Pullitzer prize winner

http://pulitzer-prize.findthedata.org/l/1317/Dele-Olojede
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SmartTalk: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
OoduaDefence: [b]When I read some of the comments here it just made me realize how unintelligent many Nigerians are.I hear people saying Yorubas will suffer because we don't have much oil and all that. Ok let me educate you unintelligent people.

First off the most valuable resource in the world is Human Resource. If you have hard working citizens you can turn any nation into a paradise. Zimbabwe at one time was a very rich country ,what made them rich? Agriculture! They simply developed their Agriculture to a level where they were exporting tons and tons of food and making billions of dolars year annual. Fast forward to 2013,the same Zimabwe has now discovered diamonds but their people are suffering because they chased all their farmers away. Do you understand what I am getting at?

It is possible that if Nigeria splits, Hausas will focus more on Agriculture and within a decade they can become a self-sustainable country while Niger Deltans and Igbos will still be fighting and looting their oil money. Before you know it Igbos and NDs will be migrating to the north to be enjoy the new Hausa country because Biafra will be a war torn failed state.

You don’t need oil to do anything the greatest business any nation can promote is Agriculture and water production. South Africa does not have oil,yet their working citizens live like kings while the working citizens in Nigeria live like slaves.

Japan is another country with barren land yet they have the 3rd largest economy in the world. They realized that they had no mineral so they started manufacturing cars and electronics. A far as I am concerned this Oil we have in Nigeria is a curse because that is the only reason our greedy leaders do not want to split the country.
[/b]

I totally agree that it takes more than natural resources to build an economy and I am sure the Western region can survive, so can the North. The West just have to watch out for whatever made the ancient Yoruba kingdoms engage in internecine wars and the North watch out for religious and ethnic intolerance. The East just have to watch out for Biafrans that think like Nigerians. So that's settled. Let us move beyond talking and defensiveness to ask for self determination. Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
SmartTalk:

I totally agree that it takes more than natural resources to build an economy and I am sure the Western region can survive, so can the North. The West just have to watch out for whatever made the ancient Yoruba kingdoms engage in internecine wars and the North watch out for religious and ethnic intolerance. The East just have to watch out for Biafrans that think like Nigerians. So that's settled. Let us move beyond talking and defensiveness to ask for self determination. Who's with me?

Where do you live? If it is lagos or any SW state you can take the first step by moving back home, am not chasing you but my point is your ppl don't put their money where their mouth is.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
The loudmouthed Oodua comedians that navigate to this forum to spew crap are plainly pitiable. Let me inform you that crude oil is a major issue in the economy because of the entity called Nigeria is still in existence. If Nigeria disintegrates today, crude oil will cease to dominate the discussions both in polity and economy.

It is unfortunate that northern and southwestern regions of Nigeria have made crude oil the bedrock of their very existence on earth. The regions even moronically staged a war against eastern region and had continued with the spirit of the crude oil war cum civil war since after cessation of hostility between Biafra and Nigeria.

It is very shameful and pitiful that the deluded humbugs from these regions swing into hypertensive mode the moment disintegration of Nigeria is mentioned. In some cases, they have been found as soothsayers preaching about nature of failed state in Biafra or landlocked terrain of Republic of Igbo land. I have always asked why these jackasses cry more than bereaves.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SmartTalk: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
django1:

Where do you live? If it is lagos or any SW state you can take the first step by moving back home, am not chasing you but my point is your ppl don't put their money where their mouth is.

"Moving back" would not give me or my people self determination, neither would it allow me to invest in federal government only facilities or rid the law books of federal character nonsense. If you think it would, you go back to your state and see if it works.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
django1:

Nnenna do you realise you've wrongly yorubas on this thread and yet to apologise?

I know you like claiming the victim, "yorubas started it" is your chorus everytime, but did you check the first poster to start issues on here?

What did I say wrong, that most of the posters in the first 3 pages with the most hate-filled posts were SS and SWers?

What was a lie about that

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Tolexander: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Duru1: The loudmouthed Oodua comedians that navigate to this forum to spew crap are plainly pitiable. Let me inform you that crude oil is a major issue in the economy because of the entity called Nigeria is still in existence. If Nigeria disintegrates today, crude oil will cease to dominate the discussions both in polity and economy.

It is unfortunate that northern and southwestern regions of Nigeria have made crude oil the bedrock of their very existence on earth. The regions even moronically staged a war against eastern region and had continued with the spirit of the crude oil war cum civil war since after cessation of hostility between Biafra and Nigeria.

It is very shameful and pitiful that the deluded humbugs from these regions swing into hypertensive mode the moment disintegration of Nigeria is mentioned. In some cases, they have been found as soothsayers preaching about nature of failed state in Biafra or landlocked terrain of Republic of Igbo land. I have always asked why these jackasses cry more than bereaves.
i think this man(dede) had bade nairaland goodbye
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

My dear, its good u realised wat i have told u. NOI as a finance minister has been indispensable to our economy, bliv it or not. Aviation n Nafdac were neva d same since d agencies experienced an igbo touch.
Awo and co in Gowon's govt did their best in marginalising easterners esp igbos out of dose ministries n parastatals as their only achievement. Y had d FG been afraid to build ports in d east?

I have already listed some igbo achievements even when they were fresh from war , wat did u guys invent?? Common assembly of products,u dont do, not to talk of manufacturing.
If u like, limit igbo deals to spare parts, it doesnt change d equation.

Ur ppl dont lead in d kind education thing again. But even in those days, wat have yorubas done for this nation as d then more literate Wl keeping asking it till u answer,otherwise back off.

Sb wl finish sch and start carrying files in already established sectors that he has an ethnic advantage to venture into ,mtchew! Thank your stars for those anti-igbo policies of those days

the same hatred and ignorance transfered from generation to generation. do you bother to check the economy situation of the average nigerian on the street during gowon and co time compared to this paper economy growth amidst loads of suffering countrymen. if producing fakes and immitation is your technologically growth then you are very sick. lols at Ibo touch in aviation and nafdac is it that paintings that are the development you mentioning. we still gat coffins as planes most airline companies are still financially distressed. couple with many cancelled schedules outside dominating service industries and businesses. loads of craftmen men unlike regions that has none due to business marketi and all that business. you lead in.education yet you whine all day how some folks dont let you lots get into the corporate world laughing at your delusion.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SmartTalk: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
BRB
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by na2day(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
SmartTalk:

Well, if India was Nigeria, since the Sikhs are stereotypically entrepreneurs, the same amount of hatred the Igbo have directed at them would be directed at the Sikhs. Their properties would be expropriated and they would be killed. Since the Indians did not do that to their progressive members, they have seen economic growth and prosperity. That is the difference between India and Nigeria. And lest I forget, one of the things India did was allow Pakistan to leave. Nigeria has to consider similar pragmatism.

Hey smart talk
Since you are comparing the Sikhs to the Igbo , are you aware of what happened to the Sikhs in 1984?

Some Sikhs body guards assassinated Indira Ghandi , the India prime minister and about 25,000 Sikhs (men, women and children) were raped and massacred.

Compared that to the Nzeogwu's coup and the subsequent murder of innocent Igbos.

Yet we never heard of the Sikhs running to secede, declaring a nation.
They are still part and parcel of India till date!

There is no country without its attendant problems, India has been having a worse kind of ethnic intolerance and progroms till the present time, but balkanisation was never an option for them
Please let's find a solution to our problems and stop this hatred, this madness!
Ok!

Lest I forget, India never allowed Pakistan to leave, it was partioned just before independence at the insistence of Jinnah by the British (the wahala those people have caused)!
And they have been at war ever since!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
I’ll like to post objectively as a black man and based on my understanding of the unique problems of black folks vis-à-vis Nigeria, around the world. If we all look critically at all the black countries around the world, we’ll find out that there’s no thriving black country on the planet. And the sole reason isn’t farther from all the artificial countries/boundaries we all occupy. All our post-colonial boundaries have stunted our growth – and all the unions were forced. We’re all tribal people with our own unique consciousness, and our identity – albeit with the same struggle. The only way the renaissance is going to happen, is by going to the way we were before colonial rule. And what other country is better to lead that renaissance than the largest black country in the world?

I know some proponents of Nigeria would argue against this by citing the size of Nigeria’s population, and how Nigeria can influence politics on the world scene – in regards to Africa and black people. That’s a fallacy and a pipe dream, to be honest. Nigeria has been given the opportunity for 53 years, and for 53 years, it has failed woefully. Nigeria is inconsequential in international politics, and it will never be. Domestically, Nigeria has also failed its citizens for 53 years – producing caravan-less charvas, who have become burdens to other sovereign countries around the world. If it were a sane world – the UN would have declared Nigeria a war-zone, with big humanitarian crisis – judging by the number of people migrating out of that geographical location. So why do we all want to continue this vicious cycle of UTTER FAILURE? The country is NEVER going to work!! Also, Africa will never be able to defeat Europe and Asia, militarily – in the next 400 years – so why all the noise about needing a powerful black country?

As for my Pan-African family – the only way Pan-Africanism will thrive in Africa is by destroying the colonial boundaries – and letting all the tribal people create their nation-states, based on their in-born identity(culture) and consciousness. That’s how Pan-Europeanism has been able to thrive – and we need to take a cue from Europe – by using tribalism, to create a wider union. When people are allowed to operate freely and independently – then, they’ll be willing to be part of a larger umbrella body – albeit still having their own destiny in their own hands.

I have a dream that I’ll live long enough to see Yoruba, Igbo, SS, Hausa/Fulani, Tuaregs, Cabinda, Southern Cameroon, Somaliland, Puntland etc. in their own countries.

We all need to start today and work towards the disintegration of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: you can call me whatever tribe you want. I have challenged you and your impostors for us to start communication in Ijaw language. Am still waiting for that.

I dunno if you guys are mentally ok upstairs, semi-illiterate, or you just like to pick fights for no reason.....

HOW DID @OGONIMILITANT MAKE A STATEMENT TO ANOTHER POSTER, I MADE A COMMENT BASED ON WHAT I OBSERVED, AND YOU SUDDENLY TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO CLAIM WHAT @OGONIMILITANT POSTED?

Ooooohhh, lemme guess: YOURE THE SAME PERSON AS @OGONIMILITANT?!

lmao. Donkey couldnt even remember which of his numerous i.ds he was using to pose as an Ijaw man. smh Re*tard, do u see now that ur not as smart as u think?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: Let me teach you slowpoke a little bit of Lagos state history. Commodore Ndubisi Kanu, 1977-1978, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe 1978 -1979. All these are Igbo men that governed Lagos state. You seem to be ignorant of your surroundings. You are a finished tribe, deal with it. We are in Lagos the way other tribes are in Lagos. We have come to claim back our possession your people tried to elude us during the war. Their is nothing your envy can do for you. Lagos is an Annex of Igbo land, try to live with it. You cant stop a moving train. We are dominating and intimidating you in your so called state are you not ashamed? The hatred fow the Jews all over the middle east is because the can tun sand into gold. We are the Jews my brother deal with That

I have checked and found out that there has never been a Youruba Governor in Igbo land.

Oh, my God, this dude youre a bloody, stinking illiterate and you need to just commit Hara Kiri and spare the rest of humanity the gloom of sharing the same Oxygen as you.

Go back and read what I wrote. SMH

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Willywilly4:
He is one old confused Yoruba man living in Canada, i have told him before to come back home that my grandfather is ready to offer him Job, he refused to listen. he is going to die there, bet me

If he dies in a foreign land whats the big deal? Afterall Chinua Achebe met the same fate, so why are you trying to make it out like its a "sin" that'll condemn him to hell?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
Balkan: Let me teach you slowpoke a little bit of Lagos state history. Commodore Ndubisi Kanu, 1977-1978, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe 1978 -1979. All these are Igbo men that governed Lagos state. You seem to be ignorant of your surroundings. You are a finished tribe, deal with it. We are in Lagos the way other tribes are in Lagos. We have come to claim back our possession your people tried to elude us during the war. Their is nothing your envy can do for you. Lagos is an Annex of Igbo land, try to live with it. You cant stop a moving train. We are dominating and intimidating you in your so called state are you not ashamed? The hatred fow the Jews all over the middle east is because the can tun sand into gold. We are the Jews my brother deal with That

I have checked and found out that there has never been a Youruba Governor in Igbo land.

Balkan: You seem to be ignorant of your surroundings.

Lmaooo in what Borough? Which County?

Balkan: You are a finished tribe, deal with it.

O na abu a si nwata wuba ahu, o saba afo ya. Youre obviously still a child or just an overgrown ret*ard the way you ascribe everything to tribe. You should be ashamed of your parents on how they raised you with all this hate and paranoia. Youre a present and immediate danger to those around you, and hopefully something deletes you soonest.

Balkan: We are in Lagos the way other tribes are in Lagos. We have come to claim back our possession your people tried to elude us during the war. Their is nothing your envy can do for you. Lagos is an Annex of Igbo land, try to live with it. You cant stop a moving train.

And I wouldnt try to either, Im not dense in the head.

Lmaooo Youve come back to claim your possessions? smh How the hell does that affect the price of Real Estate in The Hamptons? Whats wrong with claiming back possessions you lost during the war if you feel they are rightfully yours? Ojukwu, first thing he did upon returning to Nigeria after getting pardoned for his war crimes, was head to Lagos to try to claim all he felt was rightfully his. I know you watch the news and see the fiasco going on in his family after his death and how the family is fighting over said property. The only people I know that didnt get their properties back are the Biafran Vets..... Ojukwu didnt even remember them in his will, but thats a story for another day.

Balkan: We are dominating and intimidating you in your so called state are you not ashamed?

Except the capital of this state which you speak of happens to be Seattle, then I'll suggest you up your medication. Youre not normal.

Balkan: We are the Jews my brother deal with That

No, youre not. Youre Igbo! Probably an Osu too, but theres no way I can prove that.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
OoduaDefence:

[/b]

Nigerians are about the most short-sighted beings on the planet. A lot of these fools dont even know the hardship thats about to befall them within the next 24-36 months when the U.S becomes independent of Foreign Oil. You know what these clowns say when I mentioned it? "WE'LL SELL TO CHINA!" lmaoo At what price? $3.00/Barrel ?!

That Oil which you all depend on is about to be as worthless as dogshiyyt in less than 3yrs, but these fo*ols cant even tell.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:
If he dies in a foreign land whats the big deal? Afterall Chinua Achebe met the same fate, so why are you trying to make it out like its a "sin" that'll condemn him to hell?
Achebe died a rich fulfilled man, he died laughing because he knew he is going to meet another riches in Heaven, but if that your suffer head old brother refuse to come back quick to Nigeria and die in Canada, as a poor man, Canadians are going to burn his body because no Nigeria there is going to waste his/her money to bring back to Nigeria the body of a poor man.
I told him several times to come back but he refused, time is not on his side.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Willywilly4:
Achebe died a rich fulfilled man, he died laughing because he knew he is going to meet another riches in Heaven, but if that your suffer head old brother refuse to come back quick to Nigeria and die in Canada, as a poor man, Canadians are going to burn his body, because no Nigeria there is going to waste his/her money to bring back to Nigeria the body of a poor man.
I told him several times to come back but he refused, time is not on his side.

Lmaoo

But how do you know so much about him? Yall used to date?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
eggheaders:

the same hatred and ignorance transfered from generation to generation. do you bother to check the economy situation of the average nigerian on the street during gowon and co time compared to this paper economy growth amidst loads of suffering countrymen. if producing fakes and immitation is your technologically growth then you are very sick. lols at Ibo touch in aviation and nafdac is it that paintings that are the development you mentioning. we still gat coffins as planes most airline companies are still financially distressed. couple with many cancelled schedules outside dominating service industries and businesses. loads of craftmen men unlike regions that has none due to business marketi and all that business. you lead in.education yet you whine all day how some folks dont let you lots get into the corporate world laughing at your delusion.
anyway, when u are ready to anwer my main question, tell me. Answer dat alongside these:
Hw was d aviation industry before Oduah? How did nigeria get debt relief under OBJ?

Same OBJ(yoruba) plunged us back into debt diluting NOI's efforts. Same reason Ngozi spites him today?

U keep talking abt dis same failed corporate world of nigeria, banking bah abi wetin? When u are ready for nigeria's growth, igbos should man those tnz like pre-civil war days. Dats when Nigeria was d giant of Africa!
Nna, i ka na-asa aru n'afo......
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaoo
But how do you know so much about him? Yall used to date?
Take it or leave it that your brother is a worthless poor old man,
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
dayokanu:

A Pullitzer prize winner

http://pulitzer-prize.findthedata.org/l/1317/Dele-Olojede

O di egwu. If i start giving u igbos and their various prizes of this type, do u know how many pages this thread will reach.

Just produce a renowned yoruba in d world's stage, so u know advanced nations dont dig for mediocres.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ba7man(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
nnenna.1:
^^^All that is thanks to England grin.

Oh....so its no longer "Thanks to the Igbo"??
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by emmatok(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Duru1: The loudmouthed Oodua comedians that navigate to this forum to spew crap are plainly pitiable. Let me inform you that crude oil is a major issue in the economy because of the entity called Nigeria is still in existence. If Nigeria disintegrates today, crude oil will cease to dominate the discussions both in polity and economy.

Another one on the loose.
Well the SW as everything to become a Nation.

Oil and Gas- Ondo is the fourth largest producer in Nigeria LAGOS and Ogun comings soon.

Education- Ogun is home to most Schools(public and private), Ekiti produce Professors in almost every family.

Agriculture-SW is the largest producers of livestock,ans cash crops in Nigeria.

Enough.

Look at Industries, transport, telecoms,banking and finance e.t.c you will always sees the SW leading.

You can hate till tomorrow, it won't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ba7man(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
SmartTalk:

False little man. Whatever progress that came into Lagos was as a result of investments by the colonials. And guess where the money came from - money pooled from all over the federation. That includes money from coal in the East and the North. What ever you see in Lagos, neither you or your ancestors built it. It's the bitter truth, sorry you had to hear it from me.

And yes, Lagos does need to be depopulated, but I think that's your cue to leave. Unless you can reimburse my tax contribution to this state with interest, you have no right to tell me where to go. Interesting that we were told to stay during population census.
I thought the Igbos were responsible for making Lagos what it?? Oh, now its the colonials. You guys have a false impression of yourselves. Apart from Ladipo,Computer Village and Alaba market, your perceived dominance ends....Places Fashola is even planning to destroy and re-Construct. Just be thankful we're good hosts and move on with life, if Lagos was in the north and the Northerners read all you say on NL, just pack your bags and run cuz lives will definitely be lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.