Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (32257 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: I'm afraid it is..its still quite early here but the sun is too hot to go out and i dont really feel like driving anywhere right now.
Hum... you're in the USA ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too
Hum ok cheesy Here in France it is also very hot although the sun is starting to set... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too

...ermm Sweeery Carib.., please be careful & dont move too close..U r preeetier than Sandboy & she dont like Competition...she will scrach yor face embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermm Sweeery Carib.., please be careful & dont move too close..U r preeetier than Sandboy & she dont like Competition...she will scrach yor face embarassed
You're still here you ? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Thanks for defending me, seems like he understood... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Thanks for defending me, seems like he understood this time... smiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Uggh uggh (coughs) angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adamskuty: Uggh uggh (coughs) angry
Hello cheesy How are you ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hello cheesy How are you ?
i'm fine and sick,u? embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm fine and sick,u? embarassed
Really what do you have in this nice weather ?
I'm fine thanks. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine thanks. cheesy

...sweeery..someone juss mistakenly called u a lady..are u?undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

... sweeery ..someone juss mistakenly called u a lady..are u?undecided
If I'm not why are you calling me 'sweeery' ? Do you usually call men so ? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Still on the matter. Who's agreeing on who? Where's stegomiah sef
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine thanks. cheesy

....sweeery I juss broke my nail...Throw me a kiss?embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Sand baybee sand baybee cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: Sand baybee sand baybee cheesy
cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
cheesy

..sweery wher is my gadeeem kiss? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
If I'm not why are you calling me 'sweeery' ? Do you usually call men so ? undecided

It's simple... Because he is a fa g.

-Mr Cork-:

-Mr Cork-:

..sweery wher is my gadeeem kiss? angry

Talking bout madness smh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Talking bout madness smh

..you certified crackhead...do u realiaze I already nyansh the babe when we met in london??...U can never EVER get a girl like her coz she not on yor level...My advise..stick with yor cuban she.males undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..you certified crackhead...do u realiaze I already nyansh the babe when we met in london??...U can never EVER get a girl like her coz she not on yor level...My advise..stick with yor cuban she.males undecided
undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Phew
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin

Is that true?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Is that true?
Of course it is not! It's Mr Cork we're talking about, he's talking bullsh*t all the time. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum... you're in the USA ?

...corrrection..he lives in San-fransisco...GAY Capital of the USA..(google it, its true)..even the Governor of San=fransisco, Ted Bahergi has a byfriend!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
Of course it is not! It's Mr Cork we're talking about, he's talking bullsh*t all the time. grin

..sweeery did u juss call me a gay? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweeery did u juss call me a gay? angry
Of course not babes embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...corrrection..he lives in San-fransisco...GAY Capital of the USA..(google it, its true)..even the Governor of San=fransisco, Ted Bahergi has a byfriend!
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.