Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Mistake Of Policing A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mistake Of Policing A Girl (1137 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / The Mistake Of "Being Yourself" Is Why Most Ladies Are Still Single / How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Often times, I see so many guys trying to police a lady in relationships. Such young men see it as a duty to do this. The bitter truth is that it would have harmful effects on your relationship. The constant need to know where she is, what she is doing and with whom she is doing it with can push a relationship to a sour end. It is time to re-evaluate your fears, and also a time to worry less about what could happen and concentrate on what is happening. We are entitled to our diverse opinions though, but I think a man needs to be sensible in a relationship and need not to be seen as too desparate in a relationship. My take...
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by 190: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
yeah made that mistake during the past years

taught me a lesson

now i dont have a heart to even care less where she/they are undecided

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by AtheistD(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
190: yeah made that mistake during the past years

taught me a lesson

So... women made 190 the man he is today tongue
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by 190: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

So... women made 190 the man he is today tongue

yup undecided
but they dint make my money doe tongue
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by AtheistD(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

yup undecided
but they dint make my money doe tongue

They gave you the inspiration and drive to make money wink
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
The irony is that you end up getting the opposite of the result that is intended. It reduces your status as a man and a girl loses her respect for you when she discovers that you are the policing and desparate type.
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by andyanders: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Only a foolish man would go to the extent of policing a woman because ONLY a woman knows who is the father of her baby if she wants to get to a man. Best is to build up trust and allow things flow, if not, you man would end up dying in time and another man would have the woman to himself. Stop policing a woman because a woman will just mess you up and even use the money she gets from these men to cook for you and you die off.
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2013
190: yeah made that mistake during the past years

taught me a lesson

since u dont care, send me money for a recharge card and i will continue doing wat u care less about undecided
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by 190: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: since u dont care, send me money for a recharge card and i will continue doing wat u care less about undecided

Lol
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by Oohrhii(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2013
Only a man with no job or vision..and absolute insecurity would make monitoring a lady his priority.

Where the time dey sef. A lady would always do whatever she plans to do. and she can do IT anywhere..so why bother.just let her be..and work on improving your life.. then the lady would be the one doing the monitoring..love issues is their job while making money is a mans job not lovey fins.

Making money all the way.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by andyanders: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Oohrhii: Only a man with no job or vision..and absolute insecurity would make monitoring a lady his priority.

Where the time dey sef. A lady would always do whatever she plans to do. and she can do IT anywhere..so why bother.just let her be..and work on improving your life.. then the lady would be the one doing the monitoring..love issues is their job while making money is a mans job not lovey fins.

You are right my brother.
Re: The Mistake Of Policing A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oohrhii:
Only a man with no job or vision..and absolute insecurity would make monitoring a lady his priority.

True talk from a wise broda cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Prevention / Can You Continue With Dis Relationship? / No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.