Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13855 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 1:10am On May 03, 2008
stillwater:

I feel like strangling the man. If the man was serious he would have consulted the girl's parents by now who might help in speeding up the process of reconciliation but instead he's threatening her with yeye Nigerian police. Yeye man!!!!!

Exactly, that is what a remorseful and respectful person would do
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by eldee(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2008
@Radiant
There's no need to get all offensive
The truth is Nigeria is still going to be the way it is and noone will change it
Didn't you hear of the Senate President that abducted The Mase and took it to his hometown, so sittings will not hold?
Are there no countless cases of police arresting people just because of little disputes?

Even if she gets a lawyer, do you know how long it'll take before the case is really taken up by the court?
There's no need trying to make this dude look desperate and all that, afterall it's still his DNA we're talking about here.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bstreet(f): 1:17am On May 03, 2008
Well guys, take it or not things happen that one cant just explain and her can be a story of happy ending. Everyday for the guy but surly one day for thy lady in red
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 1:18am On May 03, 2008
North London eldee  wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Jackal1(m): 1:19am On May 03, 2008
@ Eldee,

Dont mind these ladies!!!!

90% of em cannot bring themselves to do all the stuffs they are talking about here.
Buncha cry-babies. . . . . .
Radiant for instance will give the baby back straightaway once she locks eyes with the man. . . .She is that weak. grin grin grin
D-reloaded? She would settle to be a 2nd wife as long as the man can provide child maintenance.
Who else? Sisikill and Stillwater(i am still trying to figure em out). grin grin grin
J-gal. . . . .she will move to the man's house promptly. . . . Good men are hard to find!!!!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:20am On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

Babes, u must understand there's no legal aid in Nigeria.
This woman will be responsible for all the funds demanded to follow the case through. . . .Does she want all that stress for herself?
Like i have said, it's a country of the RICH.

If this had happened in the UK/US. . . .Of course, the man had no case but Nigeria is a different proposition.
You don't want to break this woman's heart even more. . . . Please join ma side of the debate and let her forgive and forget her baby daddy.
To err is human. . . to forgive is. . . . tongue tongue tongue

You should thank your God I didn't end up studying law. I would have set the pace of the legal system in Nigeria. No be all this nonsense I see here and there. I regret it though but it's all good. smiley

If she means business she'll fund the case through. It's only a matter of determination.

She can forgive the man but my own is don't let him take her for the title dunghill. Period. Geddit? grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 1:22am On May 03, 2008
Jackal, God punish that your bobo ode mouth

child maintannace of what? 5000 naira?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bstreet(f): 1:24am On May 03, 2008
Imagine a room where dreams are turned to reality!
Imagine a place where wishes are given voices to echo into space!
Imagine a space with lights that make the night glow as morning!
Imagine a world of Possibilities!!!

Jackal why not try to think the other side of life, We all know that there are two side to a coin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:25am On May 03, 2008
eldee:

@Radiant
Even if she gets a lawyer, do you know how long it'll take before the case is really taken up by the court?
There's no need trying to make this dude look desperate and all that, afterall it's still his DNA we're talking about here.

Very good point. Do you realise that for as long as the case will take the child will be with her? Bet you're clueless.

So what if it's the man's DNA? The dude's damn desperate otherwise why is he threatening her? Are you sleepy or som'n?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Jackal1(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

Dont take it personal!!!!!!!!!!
U can do with some constant income, innit?
At least that guarantees u a trip to the cinema every weekend. cheesy cheesy
Bloody ninny!!!

@ Radiant,

Even if u studied Law, Nigeria is not the place where women beat their chests in the presence of men.
Nigerian men are monsters. . . . Hired-killers, Area boys, touts, street urchins. . .
Do u really wanna get yourself mixed in those schitzo? Ya husband will whisk u away to Cambodia.

@ bstreet,

I am on the other side of things already.
The first 30 something posts on this thread all condemned the man.
I choose to be different. . . . . The story is one-sided.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:28am On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

Radiant for instance will give the baby back straightaway once she locks eyes with the man. . . .She is that weak. grin grin grin

lmao. . I may be very weak but for such a lame reason you'll be disappointed. Weak ko tired ni grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 1:30am On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

At least that guarantees u a trip to the cinema every weekend. cheesy cheesy

I already do that. bloody post-op tranny!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:33am On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

Even if u studied Law, Nigeria is not the place where women beat their chests in the presence of men.
Nigerian men are monsters. . . . Hired-killers, Area boys, touts, street urchins. . .
Do u really want to get yourself mixed in those schitzo? Ya husband will whisk u away to Cambodia.

Well, security is another thing in Nigeria. For me, as far as a legal case is concerned the woman is the victor.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 1:34am On May 03, 2008
He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion
Then give it to him. . . . . .simple!
the parable of a prodigal son is a Lil synonymous to this case.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Jackal1(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2008
@ Radiant,

Forgive me manners!!! wink wink

Look at it this way. . . . .what was the agreement before this couple had a tumble in the hay?
Are u aware this man might have told the poster point blank that there should be no babies?
It could have been a strictly sexual relationship with no strings attached. . . . there could have been many variables that prompted this man to lose his senses when the news filtered through that the poster got preggers.

Try and analyse this story in 3-D.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bstreet(f): 1:36am On May 03, 2008
jACKAL BE COOL THEN
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by eldee(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2008
radiant :
Very good point. Do you realise that for as long as the case will take the child will be with her? Bet you're clueless.

So what if it's the man's DNA? The dude's damn desperate otherwise why is he threatening her? Are you sleepy or som'n?
This is exactly what I'm trying my best to sink into ur brain.
The case ain't going to no flipping court, it'll end (just like many others before it) in the D.P.O's station
And if you don't have to be an Einstein to know for one that in a country like Nigeria, it's her word against his!!!

Yeah, a chieftancy title elect versus a 20-sumn year old
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 1:38am On May 03, 2008
i wish the original poster would come back.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:39am On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

Forgive me manners!!! wink wink

Look at it this way. . . . .what was the agreement before this couple had a tumble in the hay?
Are u aware this man might have told the poster point blank that there should be no babies?
It could have been a strictly sexual relationship with no strings attached. . . . there could have been many variables that prompted this man to lose his senses when the news filtered through that the poster got preggers.

Try and analyse this story in 3-D.

Olodo Jackal, what happened to condom? Who forced him to have unprotected sex? You're baseless jare grin 3 D ko TD ni
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 1:40am On May 03, 2008
How do you know its not going to court? If the guy does anything stupid, she needs to have a back up plan. Honestly, thats her child the flippin idiot didnt even want the kid in the begin with.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Radiant(f): 1:41am On May 03, 2008
Eldee, I'm sorry I replied you. Please don't reply me again. Thanks! Such a retard. Gosh!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 1:42am On May 03, 2008
lol.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bstreet(f): 1:47am On May 03, 2008
Akainagirl i do totally agree with u. She need a back plan
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bstreet(f): 1:50am On May 03, 2008
May be kill the guy or what do u think
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 2:45am On May 03, 2008
So we all agree that the man is a dumb@$$! *phew*!
Atleast some ppl get brain here grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by eldee(m): 3:12am On May 03, 2008
How do you know its not going to court? If the guy does anything stupid, she needs to have a back up plan.
There have been many cases like this that have been killed before they lived
Now if she's got a strong legal stronghold, there's nothing wrong with that

But the problem is if she decides to play dirty, or a backup like you suggested
We have to remember the welfare of the poor kid, is that what we want to expose her to?
Is it not just dangerous for her, especially in the psychological aspect?

Radiant:

Eldee, I'm sorry I replied you. Please don't reply me again. Thanks! Such a retard. Gosh!
It's not like I expected something less moronic than what you just posted
The average nlander, hiding your unproductive reasoning with unnecessary fuckeries
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:14am On May 03, 2008
eldee:

The average nlander hiding your unproductive reasoning with unnecessary fuckeries

Damn eldee, slow down your roll! Like seriously! Trying to be like them "big" boys does not make you a man! Where is the eldee I know? jeez! undecided well, anywaz, boys will always be boys

and you still didn't answer my question.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 3:17am On May 03, 2008
undecided

*walks in*

*walks out*
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:18am On May 03, 2008
hehehhe. cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 3:19am On May 03, 2008
eldee:

The average nlander hiding your unproductive reasoning with unnecessary fuckeries

Touche.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 3:40am On May 03, 2008
This will break the mother's heart and she will be more hurt. . . .
To prevent this old age heart-break, she should mend fences with the man now and accept her fate.

i don't see why she should accept her fate. she should just raise the kids. the door shoudl be open when the man is ready to take care of the kid(pending a DNA test)
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:41am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

i don't see why she should accept her fate. she should just raise the kids. the door shoudl be open when the man is ready to take care of the kid(pending a DNA test)
Open for what?

Just answer the question. Do you think he deserves to have the child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

One Thing You Cannot Tolerate In A Relationship / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.