Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13824 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This is your second time o. On the third time, you go I was not related to G.W. Bush angry grin

Of course you wan act naive na, you've never been there grin cheesy tongue
[size=13pt]Ha! Tricky comment. All I am going to say is no comment. LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Ha! Tricky comment. All I am going to say is no, you're right, I've never been there wink. LOL!! OK ok, I admit it grin[/size]

shocked shocked shocked Awwww, baby, that's cute. Come here and get a hug, grin grin But. . am just surprise o tongue

I know you're going to modify your post
, dnt worry na kiss
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]LOL!!! You got me back. But everyone will know that isn't my post and I'm not going tell you why. LOL!!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!!! You got me back. But everyone will know that isn't my post and I'm not going tell you why. LOL!!![/size]

Stephen, why did you modify your post na. It is ok. I still like you na grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]LOL!!! Aiit, it's cool.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2008
So the show all over NL has changed to Alagolo and Stephen instead?

Is Sly aware that e has been replaced?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:11pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!!! Aiit, it's cool.[/size]

OOps, forgot to wish you a Happy Sabbath!

See me oh, on a nice Saturday morning am here on NL! *sighs*

D-reloaded:

So the show all over Nairaland has changed to Alagolo and Stephen instead?
really? It has not.

Sly replaced ke? H was in the show before? shocked grin That one na my elder bro tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

OOps, forgot to wish you a Happy Sabbath!

See me oh, on a nice Saturday morning am here on Nairaland! *sighs*

[size=13pt]Thanks. I don't celebrate it though. grin[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2008
@Cadet & StephenP

Make una carry this una love affair to YIM na.I received news of you guys engagement though,you will make a great couple wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

@Cadet & StephenP

Make una carry this una love affair to YIM na.I received news of you guys engagement though,you will make a great couple wink
[size=13pt]Really? When was the engagement dinner? I think I missed it. LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Thanks. I don't celebrate it though. grin[/size]

I know! jeeez! Everytime I tell ppl that they tell me they dnt celebrate, just say thanks and waka na grin cheesy jk

4 Play:

@Cadet & StephenP

You also foget to hear the rumor that I am engaged! Sorry, I dnt need a man! tongue

StephenP:

[size=13pt]Really? When was the engagement dinner? I think I missed it. LOL!![/size]

I think you were there, my engagement to Bill's gate's nephew tongue
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

Don't deny the truth.I know you guys want to do a secretive thing a la JayZ & Beyonce but the news leaked.Sorry grin

Take care of my little sister-Cadet-she can be a bit troublesome but she is a very good girl. cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by msgreene: 5:26pm On May 03, 2008
hey guys!i just got info for you all!browse free with your starcomms fone line!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

I think you were there, my engagement to Bill's gate's nephew tongue
[size=13pt]Oh. . . that engagement. Yeah, I was there. Luckily Cadet employed me as the cameraman. LOL!![/size]

4 Play:

Don't deny the truth.I know you guys want to do a secretive thing a la JayZ & Beyonce but the news leaked.Sorry grin

Take care of my little sister-Cadet-she can be a bit troublesome but she is a very good girl. cool
[size=13pt]Faux. The rumor was she was engaged to Bill Gates nephew. I was just the cameraman. LOL[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2008
msgreene:

hey guys!i just got info for you all!browse free with your starcomms phone line!
[size=13pt]Wrong section. Take it to the phones section.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

Stop giving me away! Just because you don't like me, you're letting me go. Abeg, the dude still thinks am nice. Many have tried to handle this, only one has survived. He knows himself, he's trouble himself. But Stephen can't handle me, and Plz dnt try, I want to see him and rebellious together grin

and men get on my nerves most times. Am not gay, plz, I just love being single-ly engaged grin

StephenP:

[size=13pt]Oh. . . that engagement. Yeah, I was there. Luckily Cadet employed me as the cameraman. LOL!![/size]
[size=13pt]Faux. The rumor was she was engaged to Bill Gates nephew. I was just the cameraman. LOL[/size]

You forgot what you were doing then? Man!! Boy, you were just the cake-cutter. Cameraman ko Camerawoman ni
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by msgreene: 5:31pm On May 03, 2008
K.SO who's concern is it?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:32pm On May 03, 2008
msgreene:

Take it to the phone sec.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by msgreene: 5:35pm On May 03, 2008
who posted this topic?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2008
msgreene:

who posted this topic?
[size=13pt]Not you![/size]

msgreene:

[size=13pt]Your's obviously, because no one wants to know to cheat a company and browse the internet for free. So please take your post and your broke ass away from this thread because you are disrupting it.

So where was I? Yeah. . .
[/size]

Cadet:

You forgot what you were doing then? Man!! Boy, you were just the cake-cutter. Cameraman ko Camerawoman ni
[size=13pt]That wasn't me! That was your uncle GW Bush. LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:40pm On May 03, 2008
@Stepehn
LMAO!! We were disrupting the thread too tongue

My Uncle G.W.B was not there, he was busy trying t bomb down Iraq. He's a useless man, but hey, he got money!! grin cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I don't disrupt threads, I only try to make it interesting. LOL!! I'm so happy Bush is exiting this November. I've had enough of the Bush family for a lifetime.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I don't disrupt threads, I only try to make it interesting. LOL!! I'm so happy Bush is exiting this November. I've had enough of the Bush family for a lifetime.[/size]

That hurts!! cry cry You've had enough of me and my Uncle? ok, ok cry cry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 03, 2008
its clearer now,ive been suspecting something,its about cadet and stephen,now i know wat it is,but i no go talk lipsrsealed wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

its clearer now,ive been suspecting something,its about cadet and stephen,now i know what it is,but i no go talk lipsrsealed wink
Aunty mi, you know you're wrong sha wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

its clearer now,ive been suspecting something,its about cadet and stephen,now i know what it is,but i no go talk lipsrsealed wink
[size=13pt]Mba. You got it wrong.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:57pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Mba..[/size]

I've heard that before, it sounds sexy! I knew some Igbo men are sexy, but just not sure about their language grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Yeah it's Igbo. Trust me, Igbo is a sexy language.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 03, 2008
cadet and stephenp r u guys now telling me that im blind undecided undecided or that i don't see well,ok even if im blind ,my nose is still active and i smell , l- e lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 6:02pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Yeah it's Igbo. Trust me, Igbo is a sexy language.[/size]

I can't argue with you. One of my friends tries to speak it, messing it all up angry grin

jennykadry:

cadet and stephenp r u guys now telling me that im blind undecided undecided or that i don't see well,ok even if im blind ,my nose is still active and i smell , l- e lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You're smelling your husband's cologne. You smell his love for you smiley
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

[size=13pt]No Cadet, I think she means l[/b]emonad[b]e.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2008
i smell lo btween stephenp and cadet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.